Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for male to dominate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellerox

Meteorite
Okay, I am up for a really kinky rp with a male who can dominate my submissive female character. I also want lots of intimacy rather than just jumping to sex right away. I also need someone fully literate.

StudentXTeacher
SlaveXMaster
HumanXDemon/Dark Angel

I'm open to other suggestions but these are some I'm in the mood for. These will be 1x1 over pm. Pm me or post here if you want to do it.

What I will not do:
-urine/feces
-anal fisting
-vomit
-incest
-blood (except loss of virginity)

Your title is misleading. I was under the impression that you were wanting to dominate a man. I'm still willing to do an rp with you though. Please go over my kinks in my Rabbit Hole in my signature to see what we could include in our role-play. I'm up for studentxteacher or humanxdemon/dark angel.

michellerox said:
Okay, I am up for a really kinky rp with a male who can dominate my submissive female character. I also want lots of intimacy rather than just jumping to sex right away. I also need someone fully literate.

StudentXTeacher
SlaveXMaster
HumanXDemon/Dark Angel

I'm open to other suggestions but these are some I'm in the mood for. These will be 1x1 over pm. Pm me or post here if you want to do it.

What I will not do:
-urine/feces
-anal fisting
-vomit
-incest

well, usually I do doctor nurse rps... but I can try teacher student ^^;

michellerox said:

StudentXTeacher
SlaveXMaster
HumanXDemon/Dark Angel

What I will not do:
-urine/feces
-anal fisting
-vomit
-incest

Hey there! :D
I'd be interested in rping with ya! Now for the teacherXstudent...who would you want to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom