Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit || Krys Snape and LLPD

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/16195000/ngbbs4817c1439ce4c.jpg

Lauren was sitting in class, trying her hardest to pay attention. It wasn't that she didn't want to learn, more that she had trouble concentrating. She knew that she was failing this class. She didn't have to think very hard to figure that one out. She had already been given one warning for her work, and been told that her work would need to improve or measures would be taken. She knew that she had no choice but to pass this class, or else she would lose her scholarship. Then she would end up having to go back to her home in shame. That she could not face.

As soon as the bell for the end of class was done, she was out the door as quickly as she could. She could tell by the look on her teacher's face as she passed that he had in fact been wanting to speak with her, though right now she did not want to talk. She just wanted to go back to her dorm, to enjoy the time that she had left here.

As soon as she got home she grabbed herself a bottle of water from the fridge, moving to the side of her house as she pulled open the sliding door, stepping out onto the balcony, smiling softly. If she was going to be forced to leave, this relaxing spot would be the one that she missed the most..

Zach Davis monitored the students in his class as they did their work, he had noticed a few students slacking a bit and wanted to address the issue with each and every one of them separately. Some students were failing for completely different reasons then others and he felt it wouldn't be fair to address them all in a group. He had every intention to speak to Lauren after class and when it ended he tried to motion for her to come to his desk but she had been rushing out of the classroom and must've missed his gesture. After he finished putting everything away he walked out of the classroom and locked it up then made his way out of the building.

The young professor had decided to rent an apartment close to the school so that he could get there easier. On his way home he decided to stop by Lauren's house to see if she'd be willing to speak with him and possibly help him to understand why she was failing. He knew she was a smart student and could tell she was lacking focus and couldn't concentrate for some reason.

When he reached the young woman's house he knocked on the door and waited, he straightened his tie as he waited for her to answer.

The water in her hands was actually tasting good. She knew that enjoying a good bottle of water wasn't exactly something to celebrate, but that was just how she was. As soon as she was done with it she walked back inside, quickly moving to her bedroom as she got changed. She had been wearing jeans and a button up top to her classes, and now that she was home she saw no need to wear so much. She decided on a pair of short denim shorts which cupped her ample rear perfectly and a tight fitting red singlet. Made it a lot easier to walk around when it was so warm, that was for sure. Not that it mattered, when her room had air conditioning. Though being comfortable always worked.

As she heard the knock on the door she frowned, quickly moving from where she had been standing in the lounge to the door, unlocking it as she saw who was behind it, unable to hide her shock. "Uh.. hello there Mr Davis. Is there anything I can do for you? Did something happen?" she asked, not entirely sure why he was on her doorstep.

When the door opened Zach smiled at the young woman, "Why yes there is something you can do for me but no nothing happened" ,he stated in response. "Lauren I've noticed that you've been sort of slacking in my class I don't know if it's lack of focus or if you just don't care but I know that you're smart and are more then capable of getting good grades on your work so I just wanted to discuss a few things with you maybe get a better idea of why you're not doing so well". He looked into her eyes trying hard not to look at the young woman's body, she was wearing a very revealing outfit and she was a very beautiful young woman. "If this is a bad time I can come back some other day when ever you're ready to talk" ,he told her.

She continued to frown as she watched him, hearing him speak of her grades. "Oh, well.. It isn't that I want to fair or anything. I mean, I would lose my scholarship if I failed" she said softly, shifting uncomfortably. She bit her lip, not liking the fact that she felt singled out, that she was going to have to admit to the fact that she wasn't exactly as smart as he thought that she was. "I guess.. I just don't understand the material, Sir. I missed a few weeks a while back, so when I came back I didn't really catch up. I really don't want to fail" she said softly, stepping to the side as she opened the door. "Would you like to come in? We can talk about this some more inside, where it isn't boiling hot" she asked him, smiling softly

When Lauren answered he nodded his head and stepped inside as she let him in, "You know you should have come to me with this earlier I would've been more then happy to help you out" ,he told her. Zach gave her a kind smile after he told her that, "I'd much rather you come talk to me then just fail I don't want you to lose your scholarship I like having you as a student". Zach sat down as he waited for the young woman to respond, he wanted to help her out as much as he could and hoped she'd be willing to accept his help.

Lauren's cheeks were flushed red. She couldn't believe, nor did she like that she had just admitted to her teacher that she was.. well, that she was behind. She didn't want to look as though she couldn't keep up, as though she wasn't good enough. "I know I could have, and I apologise for that. I was.. trying to keep up. I didn't want to be singled out, I just wanted to try it my way first. And then when I started failing, I guess I started stressing" she laughed, taking a seat beside him as she turned to him, crossing her legs as she lay her hands on them. "I really don't want to fail. I do like the class. I just haven't kept up well. Is there.. any.. do you have notes, maybe? That I could go over, to catch up?" she asked softly, her gaze hopeful

Zach listened as the young woman spoke and when she sat down next to him his eyes moved to where she was sitting. When she asked if he had any notes she could look over to catch up he smiled. "Yes actually I do but not with me I can make a copy for you first thing in the morning when I get to the school and then give them to you during class" ,he stated in response to her question. "Also if you'd like I can set you up with some extra credit work so you can help get your grade back up even further" ,he suggested his eyes fixed on the young woman as he spoke.

Back
Top Bottom