Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eternal Love (Snowpaw and Rosita)

"As you wish Samara." He could perfectly well understand her light sensitity from a headache as well. Even as a lord of the night he can still get the, particularly after drinking form a heavily drunk person. He cradled her hand as she reaches out for him once again. "Rest up Samara. You've been through a difficult night." He won't leave her, not in this state. Carefully he removes his shoes and the beaded shirt she had put him on. He knows it's a bit strange, but he carefully joins her on the bed, using part of her blankets to cushion the beads of her dress against his skin a bit more. Bringing his head to her cheeks he gives a long, tender kiss before laying down to simply hold her for as long as he can, before he must reach the safety of somewhere the sunlight can't reach him.

Samara moved into his arms, sighing happily in her sleep as she did so. She dreamt of oddities that night, no longer seeing memories. As if her mind knew it was paining her.

She woke about an hour from dawn and moved from her bed, swaying slightly as she walked to her bathroom. Was she sick, she wondered. Splashing her face with cold water, she made her way in and noticed someone in her bed, bare chested. Her face flamed as she recognized Amsu, and she froze.

It took her a minute, but the girl finally moved forward again as she remembered why he was there. "Thank you for bringing me home..." she said, tilting her head to look him over. Gods, he was attractive, with his golden skin over the well formed torso she saw. She bit her bottom lip an d shook her head .

Strangely enough Amsu had fallen into a restful, deep sleep while holding Samara, even though this close to the dawn his body should be screaming at him to seek shelter. He stirred slightly as she moved out from his embrace, but didn't fully wake. At her words he woke, grunt coming from him as he came back to consciouness. He blinked his green eyes as he fights back sleep. "You're welcome. I couldn't just leave you there." More awake now the tugging feeling telling him sunrise is approaching is more apparent. "I should be going soon," he says moving to get to his feet. "Are you feeling better?" He doesn't want to give away the real cause of why he can't be in sunlight yet, not until he learns about a bit more about her.

Samara smiled as he spoke to her, watching as the male slowly woke. The way that sleep fled his body slowly, leaving his form as if regretfully was enticing. Also, it was amusing as he acted as most other males would, grunting a the annoyance of a woman waking them up from a seemingly comforting sleep. "Many would have," she said, tilting her head. When he mentioned having to leave, the girl frowned a bit. "Oh, yes... Perhaps that is best..." she replied, then moved away a bit.

Running a hand through her hair, she nodded at his question, biting on her bottom lip for a moment. Her eyes looked him over as he slowly stood, noticing the way his body was tensing. "I feel much better. Perhaps it is simply over exhaustion that caused this. I'm sorry to have worried you, and forced you to take care of someone you barely know..." she crossed her arms. "But I did enjoy last night. Very much so," she said, her mind flitting back to their shared kiss. She reached a hand up to her lips unconsciously, her cheeks flushing slightly. Shifting once more, one foot to the other, hands crossing over her waist, she smiled. "I wouldn't mind a repeat of events, if not in a different setting. But, you've a need to go."

Samara moved back a bit to let him pass. "Your clothes are... somewhere around here. Probably in the bathroom. Go ahead and change."

"This will sound odd, but I have a severe allergy to UV rays that can cause a deep irritable rash or up to second degree burns,'" he admits, hoping the admission won't scare her off, as it had other women. "I didn't dress for the day light hours last night. My car is specially retrofitted to protect from the rays so I may move about, but I still try to shield myself from them as much as possible." He paused for a second, letting her take that in. "If you would still like to, I can arrange for us to go dancing again. It takes a bit of adjusting to get used to the hours that I keep."

He'd like to give her another kiss as well, ancient eyes taking in the motion she did with her hand over her lips. He moved past her to go redress himself in his own clothing.

Samara listened to his words, then gave a small nod. "I see. Thank you for letting me know, Mr. Vampire," she teased with a tiny smile, tilting her head. She gave a small frown then, and paled. "Oh, not to be making jokes about you! I meant to simply..." she trailed off, looking down. "Sorry." At his next words, she looked back up and grinned. "You would really want to do go dancing with me again? I suppose it is only fair, seeing as how you indulged me the first time..."

The young woman stepped forward after a moment, looking up at him. Goodness, the way he was looking at her... His eyes spoke volumes about him. As if they had seen horrors and lifetimes past her imaginative realms. Tempted to brush her lips against his once more, she flushed as he moved past her. She felt a small amount of shame at herself and her reaction towards him. It feel deep seated.

When he entered the other room, she gave in and followed. "The shirt is hard to undo on your own. Especially since you have slept in it, the beads will be tangled." she said quietly. Moving closer, she hesitantly moved to his back and began untangling the top, her nimble fingers skittering over his skin. "I'll leave you be, if you wish, but I'd like to at least offer help when otherwise it would be trying to undo it on your own. It isn't a piece of clothing you can simply toss off over your head. I would know, I designed it..." she stated as she steadily worked the intricate beadwork away from the buttons and lacing across the back. She was rambling again.

But when faced with a lovely specimen of golden flesh and toned muscles such as this, what girl wouldn't.

As she worked, her eyes grew hooded, her body thrumming with the closeness of them. She began to unlace the silken ties, then spread her hand over his warm skin. He needed to go, was probably annoyed with the fact she was indulging herself with touches... Moving back once it was good enough to be taken off, she looked at him once more. Her eyes glowed with embers of attraction and an unwitting arousal, her cheeks flushed as she looked down. Wetting her lips, Samara ran a hand through her hair.

"I... I guess I should be leaving once more. Sorry..." she whispered.

"I would love to Samara. My friends at the ballroom will help set you up in something stunning. You'll need a few things though, a strapless bra ans some spanx if you wish. Some of the dresses they have can get quite flashy."

He doesn't mind even a little bit when she steps into the bathroom with him, the sound of her fingers making a light skittering sound to his ears. "It is a piece of artwork, and I would very much appreciate help getting out of it. I do not relish spending days in confined spaces or trying to shield myself with blankets I so do not burn." He could simply rip the thing to shreds, but again that would give away that his photosensitivity isn't just a rare allergy. She can probably do it a whole more nimbly then he can without destroying it.

Even with the pressing warning of the coming dawn, he still doesn't mind when she places a hand on his broad back. Once she has it free enough, he shrugs his powerful shoulders, helping to work the shirt off. He carefully offers it out to her before reaching for his own shirt, which sadly for her covers his well hewn body.

"It would be a bit fast to show you my lower half on the second date," he teases, reaching for his pants and belt so he could finish dressing. "I'll be out in just a moment."

Samara takes the shirt with a small smile, moving back to give herself some breathing room and to calm herself as she looks away. At his comment, the girl chuckled a bit, the sound drifting through the air. "I've done worse things on a first date, " she replied, but shrugged and moved pasthihim, her black hair fanning out behind her in a sweetly exotic smelling cloud of ebony silk.

Stepping back into her room, she hears the bathroom door click. Immediately, her face time with a fair blush, and she shakes her head. She runs to her closer and disrobes rapidly, slipping into a white sun dress before heading to her kitchen. The room overlooked her living room, and the entrance.

Samara frowns gently as she begins to make herself coffee, leaning against the counter to think for a minute. After a bit, she hears the bathroom door click open, heard Amsu shuffling out of it, and Samara shrugs. "I hope you have a safe drive, " she calls out to him, not meeting his gaze.

After everything happening in the last couple of days, she needed time to think. Which is what she would get, along with a few paintings done for some customers.

When the male left her home, Samara immediately ran to her phone to call her friends who set her up with the original date. "Slade, you boys have no idea how much trouble you are in..." she started out when they answered, proceeding to explain everything in detail to them. After listening, Slade chuckles and replies with humor.

"Stable our Egyptian Queen has finally met her match? "

Samara sputters and smarts off to him, then turned the conversation towards shopping for a new bra tonight. "Also, what are spanx ?"

--

Samara leaned back against Slade, Allan unable to make it because of a nasty flu bug. Her eyes closed gently as she chuckled. "Yes, ballroom dancing. He invited me, " she said, listening to the fountain she was sitting at in the middle of the mall.

He turned his head to watch her exit, his sensitive nose especially cathing the scent that her hair lets loose, his own memories being tugged at from the stimulation. The ladies of the court had worn heavily perfumed wigs in order to combat the head of the desert. His beautiful Queen had worn such a long wig, which often spread out and pooled down around her shoulder and back.

"Have a good day Samara," he answers in return, pausing to look at her for just a moment more before headed out the door and to the safety of his car. Once at home, he fed on a blood pack, not even bothering to heat the thing up. Usually he detests the things, but they do in a pinch, especially because his body is calling for him to sleep for a bit.

In his 'dungeon" of a lab later on, Amsu's mind is on Samara, and not his lab results that he's supposed to be analyzing for signs of disease. Sighing, he leaned back in his chair and dialed the number for his friend at the ball room on the lab's phone, arranging to see Samara again. He guessed at her dress size, giving them a range of dresses to pull for her that she might like.

The next thing is to call Samara and ask if the open spot at the ballroom, and if that works about what time he would be to pick her up. Honestly though, he wouldn't mind just hearing her voice again. Maybe it would help him focus on his work instead of her all the time.

Samara sighed as she shook her head. Spanx were a no for her. She never could stomach the idea of it once she figured out what it was. She leaned her head back in her car as she sat in the parking lot of the mall, exhausted from the shopping ad chattering. Yet she had agreed to a random lunch with Slade after she got home a dropped her items off. She may not have bought a ball gown, but she had splurged on garters, a new bra set, several new pairs of shoes, and a lovely little corset she couldn't wait to work on towards a new outfit later.

Samara sighed and started her car, driving home to get ready for lunch.

A few hours later Samara stumbled into her home, paint dripping from her clothing, small welts on a few places on her body. "Ice," she hissed out, running to her fridge. She laughed as she slid a bit, then ripped open the freezer and stuffed a bag of pizza rolls onto her stomach, and a small ice pack onto her left shoulder. She stumbled into her room and stripped from her clothing, sliding into a small night gown and replacing the ice packs. That is until she heard her phone go off. With a small sigh, she tossed the small ice pack but kept the pizza rolls and found the blaring device.

Picking up the call without looking to see who it was, Samara let out a pained hiss and a small chuckle. "Yes," she asked, sitting down and babying her paint ball wounds. Leave it to the boys to find a hilariously relaxing way to have lunch. They even invited random people to go with them just to make the rounds more interesting. "This is Samara, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Hearing Samara's voice does indeed help his focus, sharpening it so that his mind clears. "I spoke with my friend at the ball room. She'll have a few selections for you to try on when we arrive there. I thought a particular emerald gown would suit you well." The thought of her in the dress is a particularly pleasing vision in his head. It would flatter her body just right, highlighting her strong legs and long, ebony hair... He added maybe some green hair crystals to it as well, making it even more splendid. Of course, he also wouldn't mind seeing her wearing nothing but a potato sack at this point in time.

Samara frowned slightly as she heard Amsu on the phone, not recognizing the voice automatically, then flushing as she did. "Oh! Yes," she said after a moment. "I'd love to try on gowns, when would you like me to do so?" she asked, tilting her head to the side to hold up her phone as she slowly pulled off her jeans, then slipped into a pair of tiny lime green shorts. Putting the phone on speaker, she stripped and pulled on a large white tee, then fell back on her bed, the small device bouncing as she hit the mattress. "But why emerald? I've never really thought I looked good in that color," she said after a few seconds.

((SO SO SORRY. I thought this had sent FOREVER ago...))

"How does about three days from now sound? That should give Lena a few days to recover from the latest gala she hosted for some charity or another." He leaned on hand, simply listening to her speak, almost drinking in her every word. "Perhaps this time we can find an emerald gown that will looking stunning on you and it will change your mind. I think it will work beautifully to bring out your eyes and the glow in your skin." Some other women might take offense to such an intended compliment, hopefully she would take it well.

"Three days?" she asked quietly, thinking to see if she had anything that was going to interfere with the timeframe he was wanting. Didn't seem so, her art showing was tomorrow and the day after, but after that she was free for a few days. Although the sales could take up a bit of her time, and the fact that dress shopping took a good amount of time could in fact make their schedules clash... She'd make it work.

"Sounds great." she finally said, smiling. She closed her eyes for a moment, leanng her head back and stretching her arm out above her head. "As for the gown coloring you are suggesting, remember I am the artist here, I do usually know a thing or to about how well colorings will sit together. But, if you believe it is possible to make me look like anything but a washed out forest drop then I'll give it a try." She shrugged then, chuckling a bit. "I'll rely on your expertise."

It was silent then, and she struggled to figure out something to say... Flushing a bit, she nibbled on her bottom lip for a moment. "How was your day, then? Had any interesting things happen? Or were you bored out of your mind whittling away the hours until you could hear my gorgeous voice again?" Her words had taken on a purely teasing tone near the end.

He waited for his answer, unfocusing his gaze for a moment to clear his mind. A wave of relief washed over him as she said that would work for her. "You'll look quite fetching when Lena and I finish up. I promise. No looking like a washed out forest drop," he says smoothly, his voice sounding quite lulling. He could do that times without to much thought, part of a vampire's charm to lure in prey. "I'm sad to say that my day was pretty uninteresting. I must say my focus isn't exactly on my work tonight," he responds evenly to her teasing. "I have a lovely lady on my mind that seems to be distracting me." He hopes that doesn't sound to forward of him to say that he had been thinking about her.

Three evenings later, he pulled his cobalt blue mustang to the curb by Samara's house, the tint on the windows less apparent with the falling dusk. He walked to Samara's front door, ringing the door bell as he waited for her to appear. He had suggested she wear something comfortable and easy to get in and out of, since Lena didn't like the dresses that belong to the ballroom going home with people. The idea of her in a beautiful green ball gown had stuck with him since they had last spoke, and he is more eager then ever to see her dressed up, and the thought of her in his arms again stirred his the longing, the feeling like a ribbon twisting around his midsection.

Samara chuckled a bit at his comment. "If I'm merely distracting you... I'll have to try harder. Good night for now, Amsu. I'm exhausted, and frankly about to fall asleep. See you again in a few days." Her words were drifting a bit as she yawned, then without waiting for his goodbye, she hung up, leaning back and closing her eyes. His words left a small tingling in her stomach, and made her grin, feeling like a schoolgirl with her first crush. "This will be interesting indeed..."

Stepping down to the door, Samara opened it and grinned. She placed a hand on her hip, her golden skin contrasting brightly against the smooth, tight fabric of her shorts, then leaned back a bit. "Well hello there, Amsu. Lovely evening so far, isn't it?" She stepped back a moment and snagged a light grey jacket, placing it over her pastel blue top. Her heart beat a bit heavier in excitement as she stepped out, turning and locking her door, then putting her keys into her purse. Facing him once more, the young woman looked him up and down, then tilted her head. "So, you look eager. Can't wait to see me looking like a trussed up missus?" She grinned, then looped her arm through his. "Lead the way, if you wish. Because, frankly, I've been looking forward to this for days."

"Hello yourself Samara. It's about to get even more lovely when we get to the Mangrove Ballroom." He heard her heartbeat pick up when she stepped out to meet him. He felt her eyes brush over him, inspecting him. "You won't look like a trussed up missus. Lena has quite the talent for making the ladies that come to her shine." He smiled, pleased when she looped her arm through his to walk to the car. doing the gentlemanly thing once again, he opened the door for, making sure she's settled in before taking the driver's seat and starting up the engine and pulling away from the curb.

With the cab darkened, soft classical music started to play, leaving just them and the music. "We'll be at the ball room in about twenty minutes. Lena is expecting us, so will things ready when we arrive."

As he said, they arrived twenty minutes later at an older, brick building, a mural running the entire length of one wall on the side portraying interlacing mangroves, alligators and other creatures spaced through out the roots and branches. He parked, repeating the process he had done before with getting the door for her.

The entrance of the building reveals and old fashioned room, with a welcome desk and a coat room off to the side. The unmistakable musk of an old building surrounds them, though the interior appears to be well maintained. "The main ballroom is through the double doors, but Lena is waiting for us upstairs in the dressing rooms." Completing the look of the building is an old, wide wooden staircase, the railing dark and capped off by a curled banister. The carpet on the stairs had been worn down through the ages, but still has some of it's original diamond pattern visible. He leads them to the top, where an open door at the beginning of the hall reveals a true dressing room and a slender woman with long, blond hair that had been tied back into a tail and blue eyes.

Amsu smiled when she came into sight. "Lena, thank you for arranging this on such short notice. It is good to see you again." He put a hand on her shoulder, kissing both her cheeks.

"Et is good to see you to Amsu," she answers, the tang of creole french in her voice. "Ah am always happy to help out."

Amsu stepped back and gestured to Samara. "This is Samara, the lady I was telling you about. Lena smiled and nodded her head, offering a hand out for her to shake. "Et is nize to meet the woman Amsu ez fascinated with. I hope you will enjoy this evening. Please, come in an we can get started." She beckoned to the room behind her.

Back
Top Bottom