Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My strange alien lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer-eteer

Meteorite
This would be the tales of a young woman (22 perhaps) named Elizabeth who stumbles her way into an odd situation that turns into an odd relationship. Her job is easy enough, being just a simple lab assistant. She doesn't have to use her four year degree in biology (still in school) as much as she wants but she still sees some pretty interesting things at the lab where they work on discovering new species. On night when she was alone, closing the lab, a truck pulls up and a man drops a box out of the back and simply turns away. Elizabeth, being the curious young adult she is, oeaked inside and saw nothing but a young dog in it. Little did she know as she brought the dog in with her to finish closing, that this dog was not a dog, and had a very sexual agenda. And would soon live with her and become it's chosen mate.

What I am looking for, of course, is somebody to play the shapeshift alien. I do have some requirements and some things I will not accept. Most of this can be found here If it is on my no list then absolutely not. If it is on my maybe, ask first x3 I would actually like to do all of my yes and favorites but if one of them conflicts with something you don't like then just say so and it won't come up. Also if you have things that don't appear on the lists anywhere then ask because I either don't know what it is or it wasn't an option. Also you get freedom over naming the alien and choosing what it's forms look like and even what it's real form looks like. As well as personality x3 I am looking for somewhat long term. So yeah. Would be best if we could do this over yahoo messenger but if not either pm or a board works fine too. I hope to hear back from somebody! :3

LOOKING FOR MULTIPLE PEOPLE SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK TO DO THIS IF THERE ARE POSTS FROM PEOPLE BELOW

this is a strange idea but i might try it given i get to add my own spin on things to it and we get to try one of my plots afterwards.

I usually like to make things with fandoms and OCs because it gives a sense of adventure before the smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom