Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Needing a Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any response to this is either on this thread or in a pm. I don't do IM, MSN, Email, or anything out of this site. With that said, my plots, stories, and top 5 kinks:

I like a story behind the pm, its no fun when you only have sex with little break in between. If you have anything wrong with how I sent a post or I wrote something wrong, then tell me or I might not fix it in the next posts. I will get the names confused with my other Pms I have going on. Also I will play as a dom, but only for a few moments.

Love for a Demon- Natasha is a very young huntress and she loves killing demons, especially after one had hurt her very badly, almost killed her if it wasn't for her mentor (you can make up the name). One day on her hunt for one, she saw a handsome man. He didn't look like a demon, but he was, he was the one she was hunting. (Basically you know the rest.)

Warrior and the Princess- Princess Enyo (of course) has been missing, thought to have died in the fall of her kingdom along with the rest of the royal family, but she had escaped with a guard. Guards name had helped her to another kingdom safely and had been granted a place to stay as long as the princess would go back to her kingdom if anyone who could harm the kingdom they stay if for the princess.

The Thief and The Princess-
Princess Enyo was safely away from her falling kingdom, her guard with her before a bunch of bandits attack them, killing the guard and capturing the princess. (You decide her fate). name had heard the screams from the princess and comes to find out what was happening.

Top 5 kinks: 1. Forced, 2. Bondage, 3. Knotting, 4. Risk of pregnancy (ups the fear factor when forced), and 5. Any torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom