Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Les Cirque Des Merveilles ( The Circus of Wonders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As all was going on within the circus grounds, a certain individual was alone in one of the caravans. His performance had ended and needless to say it wasn't exactly a good one. Not on his fault of course, but because of the audience. Seriously. They just couldn't appreciate his skill and flexibility. No, they had to be too appalled by te fact that he wore little to no clothing. Only a pair of thigh high leather boots and a black choker. Was nudity really what bothered them? Especially after seeing a cannibal eating human flesh? He had requested to go after him SPECIFICALLY for that reason! Well, what's done was done. But he was still ticked about it.

So right now, to calm his frazzled nerves, he was sitting in his trailer, twisting his body into all sorts of unnatural angles. He found stretching his body like this always helped with stress. Plus. Anything new he discovered could be used in his act. Once the show was over he could practise his high flying in the tent proper but right now, this had to do.

"Have a good evening!" Claire chimed as the couple went on their way and left the booth. She closed the door and called it quits for the time being until the next intermission. The ghost seeing with walked around in a white gown and looked at the palm of her hand. Not really paying much attention to where she was going. "I probably should have told him that she would be unfaithful pretty soon." She shrugged her shoulders. She was glad not to be put on as an act, but simply read people's fortunes. To look at her, no one would believe she was a witch. Lovely blue eyes and golden locks with the fairest of flawless ivory skin. Nope, no green skin or warty crooked nose here.

Not every witch had the power to do everything. Her family was more... specialized. Some in summoning, some with specified elements, and some with a thing for potions. Claire's talent was ghosts. Souls that had yet to leave the realm of earth. That and seeing the future. It was not always fun. Especially when various futures plagued your dreams. Especially when they weren't yours. She could see any future but her own, and she had no complaints against that. Her train of thought was interrupted when a clown ran past her and knocked her to the grassy ground below and a small scream of surprise was rendered from her lips as her bottom hit the ground. "Damn clowns."

Dolly was thoroughly sated. The growl that accompanied the cool pumps of his release buried deep within her loins caused her to tremble out of pure excitement and arousal. His body provided a comforting cool feeling, to her otherwise hot body. The pleasure vibrating through her entire being, content with lingering and reminding her of the tempest of pain and pleasure that swept her mind and body clear of all thoughts that tied her to reality. Dolly did not want to move. It felt too good to sit upon the cool demon while impaled upon his equally cool shaft. She leaned back upon his chest. head resting upon his shoulder. Eyes laden with the utmost of sensual satisfaction as he asked about a round three. She could hear the smile in his voice without having to even open her eyes. "Mmmmmm...." The idea was beyond tempting to her, but the voices whispered back. "I would love to Vincent.... Oh I would certainly love to. But they say my time is almost up."

Her words had to have sounded confusing to to normal ears, but that was who she was. Mad Miss Dolly. A hand reached behind her and cupped at the nap of his neck. His cool skin against the warmth of her palm. A kiss was pressed against his cheek before she stood up with great reluctance, only to turn around and impale herself once more and face him with a lax smile. Arms resting around his neck as the bite upon her shoulder continued to send trickling sensations from where it was. She loved it. "Thank you for letting me return the 'favor'. I will seek your assistance far more often if this is your proposition." A warm kiss pressed to the cool skin of his neck as another sigh of reluctance sounded from her lips and she stood up. Far from wanting to leave she sat on the edge of the cot and began putting her stockings on. her rear end stinging as she sat down, sure there would be a hand print there at some point. As she got dressed, she spoke. "Do not forget, you still have another act for tonight. Enjoy it, because everyone loves you." She said as the top that only covered her bust was put on followed by an open prong tail jacket and a little skirt with her boots. "Let the show.... begin." The doll hopped onto the ringleader's head as she leaned over to pick up the gold pocket watch.

"If you need me, or want me, you know where to find me." She cracked a coy smile and left the tent. During each act she could be found in the dark confines off to the side of the tent. A fresh crowd of victims.... eh customers had already arrived... "Ladies and Gentleman!! Boys and Girls!! Welcome to The Circus of Wonders!! I am Dolly.... your ringleader. I hope you are ready for what you pay to see. Freaks and fright.... stomach churning sights!! Well, let's not keep you waiting.... here is The king of the dead, Dreadamir!!"

The lights turned on a a green male with peeling flesh was juggling his own eyes. Ahh the comforting sounds of disgust accompanied with gasps. She exited stage left and rubbed at her shoulder where she was bitten. She shivered with great delight at the thought.

Now that the sights, smells and feel of Dolly were fading from his sight, the Vincent that she grew to know returned. He wasn't disappointed at her denial of yet another go-round, but he certainly wasn't happy about it. Now that the preverbial cork had been popped, Vincent was raring to go again and again. Briefly, but only very briefly, Vincent entertained the thought of simply... taking her anyway and the circus be damned. Of course, that would never do as Dolly loved her circus more than anything. Getting to his feet, he dressed himself, making his appearance as prim and proper as when he had first stepped into the tent. But what now, he wondered as Dolly left the tent and he followed soon after. The Cannibles wouldn't be on for awhile, perhaps he would chance them a visit. Or, he could go watch the acts. Sadly, Vincent found most acts other than his own rather boring. They simply could not match what he had seen in his years below. Sometimes, it was rather amusing to watch them try though and for what they were, they were good.

Strumming his fingertips together as he walked, he could already hear the gasps and cries from the large tent and he shuddered a bit. Should he go and watch? ... No... He could find.. something to do. Normally his books occupied most of his time, but his thoughts were still swimming with the beastial things he had started to think of for Dolly. He knew that there were other demons about, some less ashamed of their forms than himself, but he often refrained from talking to them as most were hypersexed individuals with very little else on their minds. This sudden indecision was rather troubling, perhaps he would have to speak of it to the Ringleader later.... The thought made a small, private smile cross his face. His meanderings had found him, for the time being, outside of the contortionist's caraven. Another demon like himself, Vincent found the act to be... very tame.

He hadn't seen more than a handful of the Demon's acts, if that, and had never spoken to him privatley like this. However, he -had- heard mutterings that the acts were not well recieved. Useless acts were a rather dangerous thing to have around here, at least for the person giving them. With three sharp knocks, he rapped upon the door. For a moment he thought of speaking, but then realized he did not even know the being's name. Talk about awkward. He secretly hoped that the demon wasn't there and he could make his way off back to his tent, where his books were suddenly starting to become quite appealing again. Thankfully, his act was coming up, though not fast enough.

The contortionist's eye twitched in annoyance as he heard a knock at the door. After such a disastrous performance, he really wasn't in the mood for more visitors. Especially since he was in a very complicated pose right now, one that would get amazement if people weren't distracted by the fact that he was naked. I mean, come on, his genitals were covered, what more did they want? Still, it could be someone wanting a simple chat, maybe some tea. And his irritation was no reason to be rude.

It took him a couple of seconds to untangle himself from his position before he got up and approached the door, opening the upper portion to see who was at the door. It turned out it was one of the other demons who was in the show with him, he couldn't remember his act. An incubus he believed. He wasn't particularly fond of them, all they spoke of was sex. Sure. As a male Isaac appreciated th human body, but they were just obsessed. Still, why was he here?

"If this is about the performance, I can assure you thre's nothing wrong with my act," he said flatly, expecting him to ask about the poor reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom