Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Les Cirque Des Merveilles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
The Circus of Wonders is almost complete! Now here are the links for the RP:

Profile Thread
Roleplay

As soon as I get the actual role play up, then post your character profile up first and then begin whenever you see fit. Each family member of the Circus has a tent that serves as their home. The woodland forest that surround the circus and the big tent are all the other environments that I have thus far.

Any questions? Well... post it here then ^_^

INSPIRATION​
( Just a list of ideas if anyone is drawing blanks, feel free to pluck from the list ^_^ )

Human Cannibal
Vampires
Homicidal Acrobat
Neko
Evil Fairy
The Invisible Woman
Ghost
Poltergeist
Werewolf
Crusnik
Body Painter
Fortune Teller
Human Scorpion
Mutant
Witch
Warlock
Siren
Beast Tamer
Forest Nymph
Shadow demon
Dullahan
Contortionist
Sword swallower
Zombie
Florist
Vendors
Harpy

-_- laptops being kidnapped for the morning so I will not be replying this a.m at least not for a few hours.

I agree!!! And I dare not respond on a touchscreen cellphone. My fingers ache just thinking about it. And the errors! Oh the errors!!! Ahhhh!

Uno momento Angel, I shall make another character ^_^ Or would anyone else care to make another character for our lovely phoenix? *Cough* Men *Cough* :D

lol twist your arm much? Thank you ^_^ P.S. what is Vincent wearing. Getting very detail over here, and excited, lol

Mehhh I don't know how to enter the rp thread........I posted twice, hmmmm should I just kill off my character??

Back yo~! I actually played a horror game to get my mind back from being mush. Nothing like getting the bejeezus scared out of you to revitalize your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom