You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Current time: 12-14-2017, 12:20 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Searching for Long Term RolePlays . M x F Only .
07-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Searching for Long Term RolePlays . M x F Only .
So today is one on my lazy days , but I am looking for a few long term roleplays . I don't feel like diving into a lot of detail for what I'm looking for , but I am flexible , and will be willing to work something out with you .

What I need:

I need someone who can post at least 1 -2 paragraphs , giving me something to work with . I will always try to keep it detailed and interesting .

An active Roleplayer . I understand being absent , work of course , and other things that get in the way , but please , I don't want to wait a week for a reply .

Someone who's also fun out of OOC Wink

Overall , I just want someone who can keep up with me , and I'll be worth your time , if you're worth mine .

PM me to see what I'm craving , my kinks , and we can work out a plot , etc. and get this thing rolling Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
07-11-2012, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 11:27 PM by Zeki.)
RE: Searching for Long Term RolePlays . M x F Only .
I sent you a PM. :x
Find all posts by this user