Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full throttle cont.

Snowpaw

Star
Raeyella smiled as she stood from the vehicle she was previously occupying. Stretching a bit, the young woman then ran a hand through her mahogany hair, her brown eyes shifting to the man before her. Eyes running over his form, the girl gave a wicked smile, her white teeth showing well against her golden skin. "I know the feeling," she said just as playfully.

It was then she decided to drop her arms around his neck, lean up, and nibble against his lips. "I have my ways, and I can get you there this year..." she said, her voice a sultry purr. "But, I'm going too. So you're going to have to bunk with me."

She pulled back, walking easily into the McDonalds before her, stepping tithe counter and making easy chitchat with the one who took their orders. Catching his eye, Rae waved him over. Looking back, she spoke her order. "Mocha frappe, McDouble, and a small fry please..." once given her total, she paid the cashier and moved out of Jason's way.

Jason looked at her, smiling playfully as she went ahead and paid for her order. "Hey now, I was supposed to be paying for food for both of us. I'm gonna let it slide this time, but next time, it's completely my treat." He took her hand and gave it a kiss holding it for a moment. He looked over the menu and decided what sounded the best. "I'd like a Big Mac combo," he told the cashier, then swiping a credit card that was in his wallet. He stood with her waiting on their food.

Jason gave the young woman a warm smile, still holding her hand. "By the way Rae, I'd be more than willing to bunk with you when we go to The Gathering together." Jason smiled, calling Raeyella by her nickname. Every since the moment they first met, Jason felt like he and Rae were two peas in a pod. He'd only wondered at times where she was when he was in high school. Of course she probably lived somewhere that differed from where he did. Once their food was done and ready, he took both of their trays, leading her to a table.

In the short time he knew her, only being about three days, the only things he knew about her was she liked alot of the same things he did, she was fun and very outgoing, she worked as a waitress at a diner near the Jefferson University campus, she was his room mate in a co-ed dorm, and lastly of all she was beyond fun in bed. He may not had sex only but once before, but she opened him up in ways he thought unimaginable. He was still a little shy and quiet around people he didn't know well, but Rae's personality made him feel as if he'd known her for many years. "So I was thinking later when we go to visit my hometown, I take you to my all time favorite pizza place. They seriously know how to make the world's best pizza." He smiled at her, opening the box his Big Mac was in.

Rae smiled at him, opening her food. "I don't really like letting men pay for my things when I can just as easily..." she shook her head slightly. "Stupid. I know." Her big brown eyes looked up at him, and she took a bite of her burger. "If we're to bunk..." a wicked grin curled her lips.

Sipping her frappe, Rae leaned back, rubbing one of her legs against his. He really did entertain her, made her smile, teased easier. And he wanted to be hers. That's where the problem was. Rae wasn't good with the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing. Just didn't work out. Ended in her getting hurt. Shaking the thought from her head, Rae chuckled.

"Sure, we can grab some pizza for dinner.." she said. "I'm just wondering what I'm to have for dessert tonight..." winking with good humor at him, she munched on the top bin of her McDouble, reverting to her picking it apart and eating each part individually.

Jason smiled, chuckling at her as he'd watch her pick apart her McDouble, "Trust me, desert will be very good, like always." He gave her a smile, munching on a fry. When she rubbed her leg aginst his, he felt chills run throughout his entire body. He did wonder why she was the way she was when it came to guys. It was obvious they enjoyed each other's company, but was she afraid of the commitment? Jason was admitedly a bit fearful about entering into another relationship, especially after the way his last one ended. He smiled at her as he'd continue to munch on his food.

Jason's motive for this day was to not only show her a good time, but he wanted to know a bit more about her on a personal level. He looked at her, in attempt to make conversation, "So Rae, what's your story? I don't think I've asked you where you're from, or how your life has been and what lead to you coming to Jefferson University." He hoped this would be the opening he was looking for to finally learn more about her personally.

Rae smiled at him weakly, putting her food down. "My story? Well..." she shook her head. "Nothing interesting there. Came from New York, my aunt went here. I liked the school... So I decided to apply and go to it."

She avoided his questions about herself before, but he might get pushy. Give and take. She gives him a few answers... He gives him peace. How in the world could she tell him about all her money, her mom's boyfriends... The refusal to use her inheritance for herself... Rae felt like she'd been paid off.

Standing up slowly, she stepped over to the trash can and threw away her half eaten burger and empty cup. She waved at Jason to sit, and ordered another mocha frappe, then hurried over. "I'm nothing special. Just your average New York girl. Hot dogs, Yankees games... Hidden accent I don't let slip." she winked at him.

Jason smiled as he sat down, laughing a bit, "Wow, a New Yorker. I would've never guessed. What are you going to school for?" He smiled taking a sip of his soda, having already finished his food. Little did she know, he was a child of privilage, his parents owning their own company, a food distribution company that gives resturaunts and schools food for an afordable price. On top of that, they also owned a chain of resturaunts which brought more than enough money into their house hold for them to live comfortably. This is something he didn't really share with people because he wanted to be liked for who he was, not for his money. Rae seemed to like him very well for who he was as a person, and he did her as well.

Jason was always puzzled as to why she didn't tell him more about herself, but after she at least gave him a few answers, he let it go for now. Rae was a bit of a complex person, but despite it all, Jason still thought she was an awesome person. "So what's the plan after this. I know you were going to take me on a tour of the city. Any place special we're going to first?" He asked, stretching a bit in his seat, taking another sip of his soda.

She chuckled, shaking her head. "I hide it very well. Don't get me wrong I love my city... But people have a certain expectation when they find out where I'm from." she sighed, sipping her drink before answering. "Literary arts. Writing." Rae looked away, eyes gazing over the ceiling. Anything but the cold, emotionless world her mother lived in. With the white floors, couches, walls, tables. Her home looked like an ice castle.

And she could never look at it again without remembering.

Looking back at him, extremely relieved to have his personal questioning over, she grinned. "Well... Not just first. The most special is last... You ready to go?"

Jason smiled as she mentioned that special place being last, he could only wonder what she had planned. "Yeah, I'm ready when you are. Let's get going." He got up from his seat, drinking the rest of his soda, then tossing it into the trash. He began to walk with her, wrapping his arm around her. Jason was so far enjoying the day with her, despite her clamming up a bit with him asking her personal questions.

Jason opened the door for her, holding it letting her go first. As she walked out the door, he took the chance to check her ass out. He couldn't help it, he was beyond attracted to Rae. If he could, he'd take her to the bathroom and have his way with her. They'd both enjoy it just as much. Before he met her, he'd never even thought of having sex in a public place. Jason was addicted to Rae, there was no doubt about it.

Rae looked back and noticed his gaze on her rear. Smiling, she ran a hand through her hair and laughed. "You've seen it plenty of times. Grabbed it more than that even. Is my ass really that exciting?" Her words were playful, but at a quick look at the rest of him, she realized his thoughts had drifted slightly.

"You know... There's a beach nearby, with those shower rooms... We could go there..." her words had dipped to a sultry purr once more. "We just have to stop off and buy a few things at the mall..."

Jason smiled at the idea, chuckling a bit as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "I like the sound of that. Let's go get what we'll need at the mall then." After that Jason lead the both of them back to his car, yet again opening her door, letting her in. He had a sly smile on his face as he got into his car, starting it up. The thought of them doing such a thing in a public area excited him for some reason. He'd then take direction from her as to where the mall was in town.

Jason then smiled and chuckled, "To answer your question from earlier on, everything is exciting about your ass. It's perfect in every way and very fun to play with and just as fun to look at." He gave her a sly look as they found a space to park in in the parking lot of the mall. "Wow...this place is huge." Jason was amazed because the mall in his town was a decent siz, but this mall almost doubled if not trippled its size.

Rae noticed the way his features formed and chuckled. "Caught my drift... Didnt you...?" she said quietly, getting into the car and buckling herself in. She pointed out the mall, laughed a bit over his reaction. "Yes, I is pretty big. Has everything really. One of the largest I've seen anyway." she patted his arm and hurried towards the doors, waving him on.

She walked into hot topic, browsing the swim suits hanging on the wall. Or on racks. Pulling one up, a string bikini that was black and white striped, with a bejeweled skul on the right corner, she smiled. "You like..?"

Jason smiled, looking at the bikini, imagining her wearing it. "Looks great! You'd look sexy with it on...and off." He said talking kinda low, giving her a sly wink. He couldn't help but flirt with her, Rae was just so damn fine. Jason then looked for himself something to wear at the beach. He ended up finding some cargo shorts that had charcoal grey and black camouflage on them. They were simple, but awesome at the same time. He showed them to her, "What do you think of these for me?"

Jason kept thinking about the purpose of their beach trip, and he was sure to enjoy it. Sex with Rae was something beyond amazing. He'd only had sex with her, one time with her best friend Sammii, and his virginity taken by his prom date and casual childhood friend, Chelsea. Him and Chelsea only acted in the heat of the moment and both decided that it was best they didn't get attached because he was going away to Jefferson in the fall while she would be staying at home, going to the community college there. But at the present time, Jason was enjoying his time with Rae and nobody else came to his mind other than her. So far the day had been going very well and he was looking forward to what she had in store for them, then he was going to show her his hometown later on.

She blushed lightly, surprisingly, and shook her head. "Of course it would if I was wearing it," she replied to cover up her embarrassment. Placing it on her arm, she walked over to the accessories and began rifling through them. She pulled out a few chains, a studded leather skull bracelet that matched her top, and a few bat necklaces. Turning to him, she walked up, held up to chain belts to the shorts he had held up, and grinned. "Looks much better with this..." she said, leaning up and nipping at his chin. Grabbing his shorts, she winked, walked over to the cashier, and bought all the items. Looking back, she shrugged. "My town, I pay," she said quietly.

With that, she ran across the way to Spencers to look at the piercing rings, along with a few hats, shirts, and sandals. "Jason, c'mon!" she cried with a smile.

Truth was... The credit card she had been using was her inherited money. The money she promised not to use to pay for college. Not to use for food. Not to use period. But... she wanted to make today fun. So she was going to have to use it, because she had wasted the rest of her money on her new converse boots...

"You would look pretty hot with a few earrings..." she said teasingly, holding up a dangling skull. She had grabbed a few bellybutton rings for herself, and was tempted to start wearing her tongue ring again.

Jason was a bit taken back from her comment, "What makes you say that?" He asked nervously, not knowing she said that jokingly. "I'm sorry, I've never had my ears pierced...I'm deathly afraid of needles. I don't even know if I could ever get a tattoo." He laughed nervously, unable to believe he just told her one of his biggest fears. Maybe if she were with him, he'd at least have the courage to do one or the other.

Jason was a bit surprised when she snatched his shorts from him. He wasn't going to let her pay for anything else, but before he could say anything else, all of their stuff was already paid for. Once they got to Spencer's he'd looked around with her when he'd see the couples section. "Hey Rae, does this section give you any ideas?" He asked her with a sly grin. Little did she know, in his home town though, later on he was planning on taking her to the sex shop he'd never had the courage to go into. Jason was also planning on taking her a few other places as well.

She looked up, chuckling as he pointed out the 'toys' and such to her. "Quite a few things," she said, then stuck e tongue out. Rae purchased the rings for her, and looked at Jason with a soft smile. "I used to be afraid of them too. But my best friend took me in to get my tongue done one day, he held my hand and told me it was alright. I nearly passed out, but I haven't really been scared of them since. If you would like... I could take you to get your ears done some day maybe..?" she looked at him for a minute with a quizzical expression, then turned to leave.

In a little bit, she wanted to show him their adult theatre, with the explicit movies and great range of snacks and drinks.

But first she wanted to take him to the beach. And probably rock his boat a little. A small chuckle left her lips as she waited for him to come out. "We can run around the mall.... Or I can show you the beach now."

Jason's eyes widened at the mention of a tongue ring. He'd heard stories of what they felt like during oral sex, but he'd never experienced it first hand. "I would have never thought you had a tongue ring. I swear, I learn more and more about you every day." He couldn't help but laugh and smile at her, "Well since you offered, sure. The only thing I'd even consider doing to my ears though is stretching them a bit. Nothing too crazy though. I had a cousin who went overboard with them and he ended up getting tired of them and getting his ears stiched back up to normal."

He'd followed her out of the store and smiled as she told him what his choices were, and the beach was where he figured he was going to get a bit lucky. He gave her a sly grin, "We can explore the rest of the mall another time, I say we hit the beach. It's a beautiful day outside, perfect beach weather." He took her hand, leading her back outside going back to his car. He opened the trunk, letting her put their purchases in there. Eventually, they got back into his car and began to drive torwards the beach.

Rae chuckled as he eagerly mentioned going to the beach, and led her to the car. She dropped her belts and swimsuits into the back, but went up front with him. "If you've never really though about me with one.. Well you're about to." she said with a grin, then pulled out a simple silver barbell.

As they drove, she pushed it through the tightened hole and winced, then twisted an end back on. She then looked at him with a grin, and stuck her tongue out, the little silver flash on her tongue catching some light.

As they made it to the beach ten minutes later, she ran around back, pulled the suits and sandals out, and quickly grabbed his hand. "C'mon!" she said happily, pulling him behind her as she sped towards the changing rooms.

She quickly stripped in front of him, shutting the curtain around them and pulling her suit on. Once he had done the same she tossed their clothing in a bag, pulled him to a shower that helped them adjust to the water, or clean off the sand. Once the door was shut, she leaned up and kissed him. "You've been thinking about fucking me ever since the restaurant...." she said.

Jason followed her to where they got changed. Once he changed into his board shorts, he watched her dress into her bikini. She made her bikini look so damn good he'd think to himself and he had a feeling that their swimwear wouldn't stay on long. Once she asked him that question after they shared a kiss, he detected a slight sultry tone to her voice, "What can I say? You have that effect on me. I cannot get enough of sex with you," he replied in a flirtacious tone.

;ason then wrapped his arms around her waist, continuing their kiss. He'd let one of his hands venture into her bikini bottoms and he began to play with her firm, round ass. He knew she liked it when he played with her ass as many times that they've had sex within the last few days they've know each other. He wondered if they'd have a full blown session here or if it'd wait. Also, he wondered if he'd get to feel her pierced tounge on his cock anytime soon. In the meantime though, Jason continued to intensify the kiss, sliding his tounge into her mouth, playing with her pierced tounge.

A small moan escaped her lips as Rae ran her hands down his chest, her tongue tangling with his. She let the ball on the top of the ring brush against the bottom of his tongue, then nipped his lip slightly. "Is there something about that that you like..?" she asked, holding the bar between her teeth and smiling.

She began dipping her hand down his shorts, grasping his shaft as it grew. She chuckled slightly, pushing him against a wall before pulling his shorts down and taking his length in her hands. She licked the head, the ring going across the head as she did so. Then dragged her tongue down it's side.

Giving a small whimper she took him into her mouth and bobbed her head a bit, eyes shutting as she stroked what wouldn't fit in her mouth.

Jason smiled at her, nodding in approval as she asked him if there was something he liked. Once she pushed him to the wall and began to work his manhood, he gasped. As he felt the tounge ring do itms work, he could see where all those stories were true. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt in a blow job, and it felt so damn good! He leaned his head backm groaning a bit, running his fingers through her soft hair. As she'd suck him off, he reached another hand down to play with one of her breasts through the soft, silky bikini fabric.

Rae's blow jobs were always amazing, but this added a whole different element to things. The metal barbell drug across the lower part of his dick as she'd keep sucking him and stroking what she couldn't fit. So far this day they were spending together was getting better and better with each passing moment. He knew that it'd only get better with the two of them. Together or not, he just naturally enjoyed being with her. As things kept going, he exposed the breast he was playing with, tucking her bikini to the side so he could flick and pinch her nipple to add to both of their pleasure.

A whimper fled her lips as he flicked her nipple, pulling her breast from her swimsuit. She took him deeper than she had before, swallowing to keep from gagging as she cupped his heavy sac. Her brown eyes looked up as him as he stroked her hair. She moaned, the sound vibrating down his length as she bobbed her head.

Rae widened her legs a bit to slowly lower her hand down to herself, brushing against her pussy through her swimsuit and whimpering at his cock in her mouth. Closing her eyes, she slowly rubbed herself, gaining speed as well as pressure as she went. Her moans grew more and more prominent as she slipped her fingers past the fabric, her head lowering to bob against his hard length in her mouth.

Jason looked down at her, moaning and groaning as she'd go even further down on his cock, taking him deep and playing with his balls. He kept playing with and flicking her nipples as he'd watch her suck him and play with herself through her bikini bottoms, even going past them and playing with her pussy. He moaned each time she did on his cock, as it sent vibrations on his manhood. He'd contine to lean his back, moaning and groaning as she'd continue. When he did look down at her when their eyes would meet, he could see the pure lust and desire for him in her eyes.

Jason smiled down at her, "My turn." He helped her stand back up, leaning her against the wall now. He slid her bikini bottoms completely off of her, then getting on his knees and hiking one of her legs onto his shoulder. He'd then slowly drag his tounge along her pussy lips, working his way to her clit, where he'd flick his tounge fast on it. From licking her, he could already tell she was wet and wanting him. Her wetness tasted so good, he licked all around her womanhood, still managing to pay attention to her clit as much as possible.

A small whimper fell from her lips as he pulled her bikini bottoms from her. Leaning her head back, she bit her finger to keep from crying out as he flocked his tongue across her clit. Rae couldn't keep her eyes from him, though. She looked down at him from hooded eyes and held his head with one hand. Her breaths hitched enticingly as she wiggled her hips slightly.

She trembled as his tongue ventured across her pussy, following every sensitized nook and cranny until she was nearly screaming. Her own ministrations had put her near the peak before, and this wasn't helping. She finally closed her eyes and let her head fall back, both hands cradling his head against her wet flesh.

"Oh! Yes, right there..." she cried, and shuddered as he hit the perfect spot. "Please... Finger me too..." she blushed as she spoke, biting her bottom lip in an attempt to stifle her moans.

Jason smiled, looking up at her as he licked her wet mound of flesh. He obliged her request by slowly sliding two fingers up into her pussy, slowly but effectively thrusting in and out of her womanhood. Hearing her moan and writhe only turned him on more. He continued to lick away, any juices forming he would sap them up hungrily.

He was enjoying watch her find such intense pleasure from him eating her out. Hell, he just enjoyed giving her pleasure to begin with. He knew that before too much longer that she'd be begging him to slide his cock into her pussy and he was ready for it. He wanted her for so long he could barely take it anymore. He'd effectively flick and move his tounge on her, just waiting for her to hit a climax.

She whimpered, biting her thumb to muffle her moans as he began to thrust his fingers effectively into her, rubbing the spot that made her knees want to give out. Her body trembled as she moaned, eyes closing. "Oh god, Jason!" she cried, pushing his head into her as she felt herself beginning to spike.

Her cries grew frequent as she shook, her legs spreading as her body hungrily closed over her fingers. Her climax ripped through her, and she slowly sank onto the floor, legs spread as she panted.

"Jason... Oh please. More?" she asked after a bit. Spreading her legs to give him a generous view of her soaked pink flesh, glistening under the slight lightin of the showering room.

Back
Top Bottom