Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reaching Nirvana [Mujamo RP Request Thread] Updated 7/15/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

MujamoUha

Planetoid
Hello to everyone who drops by this page!

This will be my main request thread for what I'm craving or what I can roleplay. I will try to fill it out fully and accordingly to the needs of other roleplayers and to my own, so let's get started, shall we?​

A few "rules"
  • I am an advanced literate roleplayer. I love quantity + quality of a post. The more descriptive it is, the more I can picture it in my head and fully appreciate it instead of totally getting the wrong idea.
  • Please don't PM me and just ask if I want to roleplay and have me pick which roleplay to do. I have created this request thread so that you may approach me with what YOU want to do. Don't be afraid to ask.
  • I don't like haters. If you don't like me, then just ignore me. It's as easy as that. I'm not a mean person, or at least try not to be. If I hurt any of you in any way, I'm sorry.

The following will be a list of movies that I would like to base a story off of. Given, most of these are going to be Disney along some lines because I just think Disney is flippin' fantastic.
  • Brave
  • Tangled
  • Hercules
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Wicked (Broadway Musical)
  • Jane Eyre
  • The Other Boleyn Girl
  • Aladdin
  • Cinderella
  • Anastasia
  • Swan Princess
  • The Princess and the Frog
  • Harry Potter
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Mulan
  • Zombieland
  • Alice in Wonderland (2010)
  • Thor
  • Captain America: The First Avenger
  • Iron Man
  • The Avengers
  • Spider Man
  • Becoming Jane
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Corpse Bride
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Alice (Sci-Fi Original)
  • Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
  • The Princess Bride
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Road to El Dorado

Next is a list of shows that I would like to base a rp from. I am combining both regular shows and anime shows together simply because I don't watch enough anime to make it as it's own list.
  • Legend of Korra
  • Soul Eater (On episode 32)
  • Bleach (Only some. I'm currently at only episode 90)
  • Ao No Exorcist
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Firefly
  • Chobits
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Ouran High School Host Club

Next is video games. Now just give me a break. I don't play video games that often but I do play some so don't be hatin'.
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Legend of Zelda (Any)
  • [WIP] Skyrim. (I JUST downloaded the game today. Let me get acquainted with the game and then I'll be more comfortable with maybe roleplaying

Don't hate me for this next one but it's basically it's own category.
  • Homestuck[/list
    Yes, I read Homestuck and no, I won't shove it down people's throats. Homestuck is one of those things where either people really hate it or they really love it. The story is amazing, the guest art work is awesome and the music is astounding. So, if anyone has an idea for a Homestuck RP, shoot me a PM.

That's basically it that I can think of at this current moment for doing roleplays based off of things. The next section will be things like different plots, scenes, time period, where and blah blah everything else.

Time Periods
    • Modern
    • Early 1900s
    • 1800s
    • 10th Century (Scotland)
    • 1700s

Places
    • Scotland
    • England
    • Australia
    • Japan
    • France
    • Spain
    • Fantasy Place
    • United States

Plots/Characters
    • Kidnapping
    • Princess/Prince
    • Princess/Commoner
    • Commoner/Prince
    • Vampire/Human
    • Vampire/Vampire
    • Co-worker/Co-worker
    • Co-worker/Boss
    • Roommate/Roommate
    • Step-Brother/Step-Sister
    • Angel/Demon
    • Demon/Demon
    • Angel/Angel
    • Succubus/Human
    • Succubus/Incubus
    • Human/Incubus
    Again, this list will change once it comes to mind. Right now, this is all I can pull out of this mush brain of mine.

*Currently Craving*
    Anything based off of the movie Brave. Just saw that movie and the idea and the scenery and the plot and the everything. ;w; Basically, if I were to do a RP based off of it, it would pretty much be based in Scotland, 10th Century and the main plot would be a prince trying to win the princess' heart. Easy as that.

This is all I have so far for a request thread, but it's enough to start out. I can't wait to get some good roleplays in! Love you all! <3

Updated
I added The Road to El Dorado under the movie section. Just watched that movie again after so long!! In all honesty, I really don't like playing as male characters, but if it came to using canon characters, I would so play a male character. I added as more of a story line basis, such as a traveler happens upon a city of gold and there's this native and yada yada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom