Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What I Desire... (MxFxF, MxF, FxF, and Dom/Sub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desire

Meteorite
Well, hello all. I'm known as Desire, and this is my humble request board.

I'm a 20-year-old submissive female who only roleplays females, and I generally do MxF, but I'm bisexual, so I'd love to enter into an FxF roleplay or two. I love fantasy, anthro furries, and other such stuff. I do realistic settings, vampires, demons, succubi, angels, anything. And as for kinks? I'm pretty flexible (click to see my Rabbit Hole page).

But currently, my top priority is finding a group for a MxFxF roleplay. Submissive females, dominant male was the thought, but if we work it out differently, great! It can be realistic, furry, fantasy, whatever.

PM/Post if anyone is interested in that kind of stuff!

Desire said:

I'm a 20-year-old submissive female who only roleplays females, and I generally do MxF, but I'm bisexual, so I'd love to enter into an FxF roleplay or two. I love fantasy, anthro furries, and other such stuff. I do realistic settings, vampires, demons, succubi, angels, anything. And as for kinks? I'm pretty flexible (click to see my Rabbit Hole page).

But currently, my top priority is finding a group for a MxFxF roleplay. Submissive females, dominant male was the thought, but if we work it out differently, great! It can be realistic, furry, fantasy, whatever.

Hey. I'm a Dom 18 year old male and I'm definitely interested. I'll do any plot with any and all kinds of characters. Whatever works.

SymphonicAnarchy said:
Desire said:

Hey. I'm a Dom 18 year old male and I'm definitely interested. I'll do any plot with any and all kinds of characters. Whatever works.

Ooh, so you'd be down for MxFxF? Excellent. I'll send you a PM, and I'll let you know if we get any more interest! You sound cool, maybe we could do an MxF roleplay sometime. :)

Desire said:
SymphonicAnarchy said:
Desire said:

Ooh, so you'd be down for MxFxF? Excellent. I'll send you a PM, and I'll let you know if we get any more interest! You sound cool, maybe we could do an MxF roleplay sometime. :)
Yeah definitely. And I can't wait till we get more attention. I love having my little submissive girls. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom