Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House)

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack

Tessa nodded and smiled and nuzzled Jack. "Well, I'm glad of that, Jack," she said. "Just like I'm glad I chose you over that odd woman." She shivered a bit at the memory. She hadn't liked the vibe she'd gotten from the woman who'd tried to intervene back at North Bay Village. Something about her had seemed off for some reason. And though it might have been circumstantial, her gut had told her she needed to go with Jack. And now she was glad she had. Fate had somehow smiled upon her by showing her the way to him and she wasn't about to complain about that nor take the gift for granted. "Never thought I'd find love in Miami," she admitted. "Yes, Jack. I said it. I love you," she giggled.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa

"I'm glad you chose me too and I'm also glad I didn't just walk off after she tried to intervene although I don't think she was a crazy but I could tell she had a history after being here so long you can read people quite easily and tell where they're coming from whether it be la la land like some crazies or if they're just thrown to the wolves for something stupid like you and Ronni were" ,Jack stated in response. When Tessa said she loved him he smiled, "Well Tessa I love you too so I'm glad you said it".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa nuzzled Jack as he held her and told her he loved her back. Hearing the words made her smile. She also understood what he meant about learning how to better read the people of Miami. It made sense how the people all had their stories thus giving them histories and she figured with his help, she'd learn how to better tell who was who and what was what. But for now, she'd just cherish the fact that that he was able to have read herself and Ronni and that he didn't just walk away from them both.

Pulling back a bit, Tessa looked into Jack's eyes. "Well I'm glad you love me back, Jack," she said with a smile. She let her fingers twist a few strands of his hair playfully. "And I'm glad you didn't just walk off either." She giggled just a bit suddenly. "I'd have had to run after you then," she added with a tease. Shaking her head she leaned forward and kissed him. "Already you'd have had me begging." Again she giggled and winked and gave him another kiss before leaning against him to nuzzle him once more. She truly was glad he'd found her and now that he had, she was his forever.

2gu9ugk.jpg

"I just couldn't leave you even if I got a bit aggravated with the whole situation to be honest I only threatened to leave to speed up the decision process I knew if you really wanted to come with me you would before I walked off I know it's a bit mean but it worked right" ,Jack stated. He held her close to him as she nuzzled up to him he too was glad he found her and he was hers forever if she'd keep him. "So what's next Tessa? Got anything in mind"? He asked with a smile.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa nuzzled Jack a bit more before pulling back a bit to slap him playfully. "It did work. So mean." She smiled and kissed him then. "Hrmm... I want you to show me how you swim the manatees, Jack. Show me how you do that?" she asked. Her face looked hopeful. She knew it would take time, but she had to start somewhere, learn the first steps. And being with him as she was--just her and him all alone--it was the perfect time. "Would you?"

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Alright I'll show you watch me ok" ,he stated pulling away from Tessa. The water was so clear that he could see where they all were so he swam over to one that was pretty close to them and not too deep down. He dived under water then pat it on the back gently before resurfacing. He looked to Tessa, "They like friendly attention if you how them affection they'll follow you like a puppy" ,he stated and sure enough a few moments later one of them popped it's head out of the water. "Now watch this" ,he said excitedly. Jack puckered up hi lips and began calling it like you would a cat, the manatee went back under the water for a moment before popping back up and giving Jack what looked like a kiss on the cheek. Jack laughed, "That trick doesn't always work but when you get the right one they'll give ya kisses" ,he said as he pet the large creature. "See loves the attention as long as it's positive".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled, her eyes sparkling and wide as she watched Jack interact with the manatees. It amazed her how well he was able to communicate with them. He truly had a natural ability and it warmed her to see it. Giggling softly, she swam over to where he was, taking care not to splash too much so as not to scare the manatees that were swimming about. Once there, she let herself float for a little bit. When one of the manatees was within reaching distance, she let one of her hands gently caress its back and suddenly, it popped up next to her causing her to smile. Whispering, she turned to look at him, "I did it, Jack... I did it..." She was so excited that one of them actually came to her.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack watched as Tessa pet the manatee making it pop up and when she smiled he smiled back, "You did I think he definitely likes you then again who wouldn't" ,Jack stated in response. He slowly made his way closer to Tessa so that they could pet the large creature together he was enjoying the moment. "This is great I'm having a really good time with you Tessa I hope you're enjoying my company as well".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled as Jack petted the manatee with her. Turning to look at him, she spoke, "Jack, I've been enjoying your company since I met you." She giggled softly, her hands gently caressing the large creature. "From when we talked at Normandy Shores the other night to when you tried to pretend you didn't know how to play Old Maid..." her voice trailed and she giggled a bit more. "Oh yes, I know you were pretending." She moved a bit closer to nuzzle him as she continued to pet the manatee. "To when we went to Fisher Island with RJ and Ronni to when we went to pick up Ace to our little jaunt just now." She paused and turned to look at him. "I've loved it all, Jack."

2gu9ugk.jpg

A smirk came across Jack's face when Tessa mentioned him pretending not being able to play Old Maid, "Wait who said I was pretending"? He asked playfully giving Tessa a gentle nudge and a smile. "I've enjoyed every moment with you too Tessa I too have loved it all, you make me so happy and that's something people in Miami don't feel very often happiness is like a wish around here you hope for it and hope for it but most don't get to be fully happy here but I think as long as I'm with you, Ronni, Ace and that little punk RJ I'll be truly happy, we have one twisted little family now and I love it" ,Jack continued.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa truly adored Jack. Everything about him. "I can imagine," she said in regards to finding happiness in Miami. "I feel lucky I found it my first day and it's all because of you." She nuzzled him and kissed his cheek. "And I love our little family," she added. "I already think of Ronni like a sister and I adore Ace. I don't know RJ well yet, but I like him and I think he's good for Ronni."

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Oh RJ's a good guy me and him may rough house and argue a little but we never get into any serious fights I think he's good for Ronni as well she seems like she needs someone who will take care of her and be patient with her and RJ is the type of guy that can give her that" ,Jack said in response. "And Ace well she's Ace she's a good kid too". He kissed Tessa on the cheek in return then continued to pet the manatee who was now floating on it's back. "See like a puppy even wants his belly rubbed".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa nodded. "I worry about Ronni. I know I don't really know her, but..." her voice trailed. "I don't know, I think she's been through something bad. I mean, we all have on various levels, but something tells me she didn't do anything." She paused a moment. "Call it a gut feeling," she said on a soft sigh. Looking at Jack just then she smiled as the manatee turned over so its belly could be rubbed. She giggled softly then and reached out her hand so that she could pet the creature a bit more.

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Hey I know what you mean I got the same feeling when I met her and you actually, the government out there is so fucked though I don't know if they even know right from wrong" ,Jack stated in response to Tessa's statement. He too knew deep down that both girls were innocent and undeserving of Miami prison but he was also glad he had met the two at the same time. His train of thought was broken when he heard Tessa giggle, he smiled and continued to pet the manatee.

2w1td7d.jpg

The manatee seemed happy as Tessa petted its belly. It was just as Jack said--like a puppy. She nodded just then. "You've no idea, Jack. It's terrible, those laws." She shook her head. "They send you in now for the most ridiculous of things now if you're caught. Thing is, most people aren't really caught. It's people turning people in out of fear. Parents turning in their kids. Friends turning in friends." Her eyes teared up a bit. "It's scary and sad and..." her voice trailed as she thought about how terrible it was and how fortunate she now was in a lot of ways to be where she was and with the people she was as well. "I'm just glad I have you, Jack."

2gu9ugk.jpg

"I can only imagine how bad things have gotten since I've been put in here they must be terrible, wish someone could do something about it but no one has the balls to stand up to the government anymore" ,Jack stated with a sigh. "It's pathetic how people are acting out there they're all fucking stupid" ,Jack continued. "I'm glad I have you too Tessa I want to make you happy even if we're in a shitty place I wanna see you smile".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa nodded. "Well, one day someone's going to fight back. I can't imagine people taking it for too much longer." She nuzzled Jack a bit as they pet the manatee together. "I mean, the prisons are going to get full and one day someone is going to do something. Just a feeling I have." She then felt a shiver run along her spine. Turning a bit, she looked up into his eyes. "I just want to be happy. I don't want much, just a simple life with you and those I care about." She gave him a smile just then followed by a wink. "But I worry, Jack. I worry about the day when that fight happens." She paused for a moment and moved closer to him. "I fear the world as we know it, everything, will be turned upside down even more. Silly, huh."

2gu9ugk.jpg

"No Tessa it's not silly that very well could happen the government is destroying the United States slowly and they fail to realize it, one day the people are going to turn against them and it's going to be total anarchy I can see it" ,Jack began. "But I promise you this no matter how bad it gets I'll always be here for you by your side protecting you, I want us to be happy too and I'm willing to fight for it" ,He told her. Jack held Tessa close as they pet the manatee together he looked into her eyes again and smiled, "Do you wanna head back to the house I'll make some juice and we can relax a bit before later tonight".

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa nuzzled up next to Jack a bit more and nodded. "Yeah," she said, her voice soft and low. "Yeah, I know you will, Jack. And I'd fight like hell for you too." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "And that sounds good," she added. "I wouldn't mind some juice and some relaxation time." She gave him another kiss and then turned toward the manatee. Giving the large creature one last pet, she softly spoke to it. "We'll see you again later. Thanks for coming to me."

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack smiled as Tessa spoke to the manatee he was happy she was enjoying herself, he made his way out of the water and got dressed and put his weapons back on. He waited for Tessa to be ready before starting the car, he opened the door for her before she got to the car as he usually did. Jack was definitely a gentleman and it came out more so with Tessa.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa swam back to the shore with Jack and got her clothes. Once fully dressed, she made her way to the car and got in after Jack opened the door for her. After getting situated, she wrapped her arms around Jack's one arm and nuzzled him. "Ready to go when you are, Jack," she said with a smile."

2gu9ugk.jpg

When Tessa got into the car and nuzzled up to him Jack smiled, he then put the car in gear and pressed on the gas and sped off towards the house. When they reached the end of the pathway up to the house he did a thorough check to make sure no one was there befpre driving up it.

(Exit to RJ & Blackjack's House)

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled the moment Jack hit the gas pedal, hugging onto his arm tightly. Soon they'd be back at the house where they could relax for a while before heading out to rummage through the crates.

(Exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

Back
Top Bottom