Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Manatee Spring (near RJ's & BlackJack's House)

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ

Ronni giggled a little at RJ's playful comment about Jack. But when his tone turned a bit more serious and he suggested the night's sleeping arrangement, she looked into his eyes and smiled. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, yes, yes. I cannot say yes enough times." She giggled and nuzzled him more. "I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be than wrapped up in your arms tonight." At that, she kissed his neck and cuddled next to him feeling happy and content. "I love you," she whispered.

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Black Boxers
Weapons:none
Tagging:Ronni

When Ronni said yes to his over he smiled and continued to hold her in his arms, "And there's nothing I'd rather do then hold you in my arms all night and never let you go....ever" ,he stated in response. RJ was excited to go to bed that was how much Ronni made him happy it didn't matter what they were doing as long as they were together. Hearing Ronni say she loved him made RJ's heart skip a beat and he smiled even bigger, "I love you too Ronni" ,he whispered in return.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled, happy to hear RJ tell her he loved her back. Nuzzling close to him, she let out a sigh. She'd never been so happy before in her life. And it was odd that she was feeling this in Miami prison of all places. There definitely was something magical about Manatee Spring and it would forever be a place that would hold special memories for her now. Beautiful memories. "Mmm..." she sighed. "I could just stay here forever." She turned toward him a bit. "I wonder what the others are doing," she giggled. "Bet it's not as nice as this."

104p0uq.jpg

"I could stay here forever as well too bad we can't but what we can do is come here whenever we want" ,RJ stated. When Ronni mentioned wondering what the others were doing he thought for a moment, "Mm they've probably eaten lunch and now Jack is probably setting the house on fire" ,he joked. RJ then smiled, "I know it's not as nice as this though".

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded and nuzzled RJ, resting against him for several long moments. She then giggled softly at RJ's comment about Jack. "Silly," she teased. Just then, her tummy rumbled causing her cheeks to turn red. Giggling a little, she sat up a bit. "Looks like I'm starting to get a little hungry," she admitted, though she was reluctant to leave just yet. But she knew they had to eventually. Especially given that she was starting to get hungry for lunch.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ heard Ronni's stomach rumble and it made him laugh a bit, "I'm a bit hungry too maybe we should head back to the house I'm sure Jack left us some food we'll just need to heat it up a little" ,he stated. He smiled at her and hugged her gently, "You wanna get dressed and head back"?

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni nodded and smiled. "That sounds good," she said, hugging RJ back. She waited for him to lead the way back to where their clothes were so that they could get dressed and head back to the house for lunch.

104p0uq.jpg

Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two knives attached to belt

RJ stood up and pulled his boxers up before leading the way to where their clothes were, when he finished getting dressed he put his guns back on and waited for Ronni to finish getting dressed before he started to walk up the path back to the house. He was hungry and wanted to eat something quick and hoped Jack had made something for lunch.

(Exit To RJ & Blackjack's House)

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni put her panties back on and followed RJ back through the spring to where her dry clothes were. Once dressed, she followed him up the path and back to the house in hopes of getting something to eat for lunch. Her tummy was rumbling quite loudly and it made her giggle a bit. She reached for RJ's hand to hold as she walked back with him.

(Exits to RJ's and Blackjack's House)

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:RJ, Tessa, Ronni

When they got to Manatee Springs Jack parked his car in a hidden area before getting out, he again opened the door for Tessa. As he made his way toward the water he realized he was missing something, "Uh Tessa....I can't go swimming....I....I forgot my boxers back at the house" ,he stated before turning around to look at her. "I guess we can just sit on the rocks and watch the manatees swim and if I feel bold enough later I may jump in without any clothes on". He smiled to let her know he was playing around a bit even though he was considering it.

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack

Tessa looked at Jack and bit down on her lip when he mentioned his boxers. What he failed to remember was that her bra and panties had been left behind as well. She looked out at the water for a moment and then at Jack. Walking a bit closer to the water's edge, she noticed that the water was a bit deeper based on how dark it was. Taking a deep breath, she glanced over her shoulder at Jack and then looked back out at the water once again. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, she kicked off her espadrilles and removed her top. Underneath she was bare, her naked back exposed to him making it quite clear that there was nothing covering the front. Her breath catching a bit, she let her fingers grab the hem of her pants and she slipped them off, her bare backside exposed for him to see. Without hesitation, she ran toward the water and jumped in. Once she surfaced, she let out a happy shout. "Come on in, Jack! It's beautiful!"

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack watched as Tessa walked toward the water and began to remove her clothes, he swallowed hard when she removed the last piece of clothing she had on. When Tessa jumped in and resurfaced Jack smiled then kicked off his boots and put his weapons in a safe place before removing his pants and jumping in with her. After a few moments he resurfaced behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "You're right it is beautiful but not as beautiful as you" ,he stated smiling before kissing her on the cheek.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa giggled when Jack jumped into the water to join her and she smiled when he resurfaced next to her only to wrap his arms about her waist. She turned around while in his arms and blushed a bit, looking deeply into his eyes. "Thanks," she said softly, shyly. "Glad you decided to join me," she added, wrapping her arms about his neck. "I'd have pouted otherwise," she teased.

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Oh we can't have you pouting now can we" ,Jack stated in response. He felt nice having Tessa close to him he looked back into her eyes as he held her close to him. "This water always feels nice I tell ya it's so relaxing" ,he said. Jack leaned down to kiss Tessa as they stood in the water. After breaking the kiss he looked into her eyes once more, "So what now"?

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa looked up into Jack's eyes and smiled at him. "What now?" she asked, her look turning a bit playful. "Well, perhaps you can tell me once you catch me!" At that, she tickled him and gave him a splash and swam off, hoping that he'd try and catch her.

2gu9ugk.jpg

When Tessa tickled him and splashed him in the face he was caught off guard but quickly swam off to chase her. "I'm gonna catch you Tessa there's no use in running away" ,he stated playfully as he swam towards her.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa giggled as she swam, look back at Jack as she did. "And what will you do if you catch me, Jack?" she asked playfully, taunting him further, wanting him to catch her all the more.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Tagging:Tessa

Jack chased her for a little while letting her get away, he was having fun with the little game they were playing. "You'll have to wait and see what happens when I catch you I don't even know if I can" ,Jack teased. After a little bit he picked up his speed with the swimming he finally caught up to her and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him. "Ha I got ya" ,he stated happily.

2w1td7d.jpg

Laughing and splashing, Tessa was having fun seeing what Jack would do as he chased her. When he finally swam up to her and grabbed her by the waist, she couldn't help but smile. As he pulled her close, she felt her skin get warm and her cheeks get hot. "Well, Jack. Now that you got me... what are you going to do with me?" she asked. She was being coy and she knew it. Placing her arms about his neck, she looked into his eyes, her body rubbing up against his. "Looks like you won this time," she teased.

2gu9ugk.jpg

"Hm well now that I've got you I can pretty much do anything I want, correct"? He asked teasingly, Jack leaned down and kissed Tessa's neck softly and made his way up to her ear. When he got to her ear he nibbled on it playfully, his hands made their way down her back until they reached her ass he gripped it firmly, "There might be a few things I can think of but I don't know I may wanna wait until we're in my bed later on" ,Jack teased.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa nodded and blushed, gasping when Jack suddenly grabbed her ass. "Yes, Jack. That's correct," she giggled a little, her cheeks getting redder by the second. "Well," she continued. "How about a little teaser?" At that she leaned forward to nuzzle him a bit and in doing so, kissed along his jawline up to his ear. She gave it a nibble, followed by a kiss. Then, she pulled away. "But, if you'd rather wait..." she taunted.

2gu9ugk.jpg

As Tessa kissed his jawline Jack sighed happily, "Mm a teaser sounds pretty damn good right now" ,he stated after Tessa pulled away. He looked into her eyes then licked his lips, "What exactly do you have in mind"? He asked right before nibbling on her ear making his way down her neck.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa gasped a little as Jack teased her back, playing along at her little game. Slowly, she brought her legs up about his waist and linked them at her ankles behind his back. She giggled a little and then pressed herself a bit closer to him. "Mmm... well, there's this..." she said, her voice a bit husky as she leaned close again, kissing his chest and neck. Her hands worked their way into his hair and she ran her fingers through it as she planted kisses all over his body.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack growled a little bit at Tessa's actions, the way she was kissing him drove him wild and the way she ran her fingers through his hair felt amazing. He held onto her as she wrapped her legs around his waist to keep her from falling off, "You are so fucking amazing" ,Jack stated in a whisper.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa's heart began to pound, her breath quicken when she heard the approving sounds coming from Jack. They turned her on in more ways than one and made her smile as her entire body grew hotter. She kissed up his neck and along his jawline until she reached his ear. She gave it a nibble before whispering, "And you make me hot, Jack." She gripped his shoulders and rocked against him a little, her body arching so he could see her taut breasts, her hardened nipples. Leaning forward again, she trailed kisses along his neck and down along his collar bone.

Back
Top Bottom