Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxGHOSTx

Planetoid
"I have seen them put down, something you would do to a rabid dog. End the suffering of them, I suppose it all makes sense. I just really hope, I really fucking hope they'd bomb the hell out of the streets I'm not running on!"

His mind set seemed just a little agitated, the type of agitation that grew like a thump against your temple. His breathing was harder then he'd ever been able to remember, running faster then he thought he could. He wished for just a small second that they'd drop bombs on his head. Atleast get it the fuck over already. Screams were heard all around so many damn tones of it, some even sounded human. The street lights were the only source of lights for what ever power grid they ran on it hadn’t shut them off. Most of the houses boarded up abandoned waste. Every one had been running from the moment the military rode into town, those who didn't wish they had. Mike was one of them. Instantly he fell the wind whoosh his face the warm feeling as his eyes seemed already tightly shut. The blood on his top lip wasn't all just a busted lip, his nose dripping gushing really blood. He fell, all the running he didn't even notice the drop of space from the ground. Noticed it now didn't he? Face full of dirt and blood. He wanted to run again, it was his first impulse having already ran half way across San Antonio. The helicopters still out there looking for more of those.. those what?

In his mind he wasn't even sure he could bring himself to say it out loud. Sure he could have said the z word, but if he did he'd have to admit that it was really happening. Why the hell not huh? Just think, only three weeks ago he was working as a used car salesmen, now he was running for his damn life. He knew close to nothing about how it all began only that on Tuesday September, he should have been on his way to work... instead he nearly crashed into a bus. The city via bus that normally ran the route was turned over blocked more then just him. At first he thought people were gathered around to see an arrest in action. Mike even rubbernecked it moving his car around the lot of people watching that bus. It had turned on its side, no one got out but there were folks still in it. He didn't get why no one was helping... Rolling down his window he began to shout at the fat ass lady in his way. "HEY WOMAN get out of my way I'm trying to get to work!" The woman turned only to glance at him, throwing up the next minute on the hood of his car. He jammed his car in park and got out of the car. Removing those sunglasses to bitch out the old bat... though the screaming he now heard barely over the blaring of his radio. Turning it quickly off he looked at the bus, the blood wasn't from hurt accident passengers not from a regular wreck anyway.

When the growling began the screaming followed trying to beat down a few passengers from getting to the others. "What the.." A news crew somehow beat the cops, fifty phones recording the whole thing, and finally a cop car. Blood seemed to block out most of the windows until the the pop pop made his ears ring... shattered glass followed. One by one they were trying to escape it, IT... what ever it was. That gnawing was there still.. scraping even. He rushed to turn off his car radio but stayed near the driver side door. An man who escaped ran through the crowd not a word no fucking warning... just BAM gone. Police yelling at the man to come out the window or he'd be shot. No such damn luck, the fucker kept... biting the other it was sure he was dead. Some mental fucker escape or what?! The last two bullets did the trick and with it the dead people in that bus were not going anywhere. At least for a while anyway right?

Mike began to smell the blood and statements were holding up traffic, Mike among the witnesses to tell them what he saw. Not by choice either. He was already calling in to his boss. A fucking dick weed of a father in law. He could hear the woman in front of him she'd been on that bus, saying some weird shit. Her voice shrilled almost like every other word was going to make her burst into tears. Who knew maybe she was crying.....

"WE don't know what happened all of a sudden he began to shake in his seat, every one said he was having a seizure that we shouldn't touch him or something. Though once he stopped he completely stopped moving, the bus driver was already going to pull over and call an ambulance but... before we knew it he was up and ran right for the driver biting him on the face... then we crashed."

Mike's face went pale, some sick fuckers out there.....

He began to hear shooting rapid firing and woke back to reality.. SHIT.. they were patrolling again for more of those cannibal fucks.. HE WAS NOT ONE OF THEM... like a soldier with a gun was going to tell the difference now? Bloody face, dirty as shit.. he did kinda stink too. He heard them moving closer what to do? Maybe run again, he held his side he was so damn tired everything he'd done to get out and free this far was hard enough... though he punched it, reserves of strength from somewhere pushed his legs on. Thinking only one thing, I got to get out of the city limits...

(waiting for a RPer interested PM me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom