Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I <3 Rock n' Roll (Candira and RafaleMace)

As he kissed her breasts he slowly moved his hands to her back, going to her bra and undoing it as he kept kissing her body. "So how is my baby feeling?" He asked in between kisses, he already knew the answer, yet he wanted to hear it from her.

Luke got up as he kissed her body, stopping first at her neck and going to her lips as his hands moved to her jeans, slowly removing the zipper, his hands playing around, touching every piece of her legs and thighs as he finished with her zipper.

She shivered as he reached behind her, working on the clasp of her bra. She was already aroused, her body reacting to each touch. Her nipples were like pebbles beneath her bra, begging for more attention as he kept kissing her body. "Mmm, so good," she murmured. "But so hot..."

V carefully slid her hand down his chest, moving both of her hands to his pants, unbuttoning them easily and unzipping them. One of her hands slipped inside his pants to play with his cock as the other stroked his thighs. Her mouth was occupied by his at the moment and she could feel him caressing her legs as well, trying to get her out of her pants. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as he kissed her and she leaned closer to him, ready for more.

"I'm glad..." Raptor whispered to her ear as her bra slowly went off, his kisses changing direction, going to her nipples, slow and firm as he kept moving his hands, now on direction to her jeans, or actually a little bit more down, to her pussy, playing with her as his lips were busy on her breast and nipples, hearing her moans made him go crazier.

Luke took off V's jeans, leaving her in full underwear as he proceeded to take off his own, showing his hardness as his hands moved to her thighs, caressing them as he kissed her neck, he knew he was going to have a great night, and he'd do anything for her to enjoy it as well.

Roxy shivered and groaned softly as the bra fell away and he started in on her nipples. Her heart was pounding as he took his time with her, his hands working on getting her out of her clothes while his lips focus on enjoying her body. Her hands left his shoulders and then found their way to his bandana, taking that off so she could run her fingers through his hair. Her breathing changed as his hand found her pussy. "Mmm, hold that thought, babe." Carefully, she pulled away from him and stood up, slipping easily out of her shoes and socks while she undid her jeans, stripping them off before she returned to his lap, only wearing a black thong. "That's better."

V smiled, moving and cooperating with him as he removed her jeans, leaving her in her panties and bra. She leaned back on the bed, watching him as he took off his own jeans, instantly turned on. "Let me just say: you have an excellent body," she said with a grin. And then his hands were on her thighs, his lips on her neck. She put her arms around him and rubbed his back, enjoying the feel of his bare skin.

Raptor watched her body, the only thing left to remove was that black thong, which made her body look even sexier, if it was possible that is. "With a body like that, I feel like an idiot for not doing this before..." He said as his hands resumed their positions on her body, his hand slowly teasing her pussy as his other hand moving back and forth on her breasts, fondling and caressing them as he kissed the free breast. His hardness was noted through his jeans, which he wanted her to take off, and play with him as he played with her.

Luke smiled at her remark "My body looks shitty compared to yours." He said as his hands moved to her thighs, moving back and forth between her belly and ass, his kisses as well moving between her neck, lips and chest, changing between her breasts as he did. "How about we make this a little more enticing? He said as his hands moved to her bra, quickly undoing it and starting to take it off.

Roxy smirked, watching him. "Well, we'll just have to make up for lost time, won't we?" She grinned and moaned softly as he groped her. "Mmm...Somehow, this doesn't seem fair to you," she said, pushing him back. "Let me take care of you, baby." The little singer kissed his neck as she slid his shirt up and then moved down his body slowly, kissing a trail down his chest, working her way down, slowly.

V chuckled, flattered by his compliment, but she figured she ought to make sure he know just how sexy he was. Of course, his hands seemed to have other plans for her attention. She groaned softly as he caressed her body, his kisses sending wave after wave of pleasure through her. One he moved between her breasts she looked down at him, smiling as he undid her bra. "I bet all the girls at our show would be sooo jealous right now," she said with a grin, running her fingers through his hair.

"And how will we do that my dear lady?" He said as he kept the motion, stopping only because of her push, soft moans coming out of him as she kissed him, he loved the feeling of her lips in his chest, and even more in the expectation, feeling her go down, to his hardness which was clearly seen through his boxers.

"Perhaps, but the guys as well, not like we care about them at the moment I suppose." He mentioned, her bra off and her breasts free for him to kiss, fondle, caress, squeeze and play with as much as he pleased, his hands on her waist, moving up and down to her thighs and as well to the gap between her legs, not going to her pussy as of yet.

"Quality over quantity," Roxy said with a smirk. She slowly kissed his chest, taking her time as she reached his nipple, kissing it and teasing it with her tongue and teeth--gentle, yet firm enough to make it perk up a bit. She repeated the process, and kissing him with attention to each detail of his body, using her mouth to tease and please him while her hands slid down to his hips, her fingers hooking into his boxers, staying there for the time being as she worked her way down to his waist band.

V smiled as Luke's hands ran over her body. She smiled as he returned her comment. She smiled and let him remove her bra, looking down into his eyes, her hands running through his hair. "How long have you wanted to see me like this?" she asked, grinning. "Because I've had little fantasies about you before..."

He had never received such treatment, and it actually felt really good, much to his surprise, soft moans leaving her mouth, and shivers as well, not wanting her to stop her attentions on him. His hands on her ass as he could, with her moving down he changed to her back, rotating with her breasts, wanting her to have some attention to his member, which was craving for some. "Quality over quantity... I like the way you think." He replied while moaning, that phrase completely filled the moment, and he'd do his best to live up to it right now.

Luke smiled at her question, a small blush running through her face, barely noticeable due to his "position" . "We'll, I've wanted to as well, but I can't say when, or you'll probably think weird of me." He did it since he saw it, at the beginning that was why he wanted her on the band, but could not admit it since that could probably be a personal issue, making it sound as if she was only in the group due to her looks and not her talent, which was a total lie, bue he didn't want to risk her thinking it.

She could feel him tense up, his hands moving up to her back as she moved lower. It was hard to tell whether he was just enjoying himself or he was growing impatient, but she figured they'd have time for more exploration a little later. Right now, she wanted to give him something to remember. She slowly inched down his chest, moving down his upper abs down low to his belly, stopping at his waistband. Once she was there she licked underneath and then tugged the boxers off, tossing them to the side. Her hands caressed the tops of his thighs and the inside as well. She smiled, enjoying the sight of his erection. "Mmm, just enjoy yourself. I know I will." With a little smirk, she leaned down to him and kissed his tip, swirling her tongue around him as one of her hands gently grasped him, gently stroking.

V smiled at him, noticing that he didn't really answer the question--but she hadn't really volunteered specific information either, so she let it go. Besides, he was obviously self-conscious. "I don't think you're weird," she said with a grin. Her fingers ran through his hair as he played with her body, making her ache for him. It seemed like he really wanted her. And she wasn't going to deny him anything--not tonight.

His mind blacked out from the pleasure for an instant, he had never felt so good, yeah one or two groupies had done it, but none as good as how Roxy was doing it. He was not going to leave clean, as soon as he could he would repay her, but for now he wanted to simply enjoying, he thought to himself as he laid on the bed and let Roxy take care of him for the time being. His hands on her back were now on his chest, his body arching as he felt her mouth in his hardness.

"For now!" He said chuckling, his kisses slowly going to her chest and belly, her hands still on her breasts playing with them. His kisses were soft on her body, slowly going to her panties, kissing her without moving her underwear, moving around her thighs and legs and going back, teasing and playing with her body, making her ache for him maybe as much as he ached for her.

Roxy watched his face as she gave his cock attention. She stroked his shaft as she licked and kissed and sucked the tip. Just a little more teasing before she really got going. She closed her eyes and started to really focus on pleasing him slowly taking a little more of him into her mouth, sucking gently before she pulled back and then took a little more, rocking back and forth, up and down his cock. Before this night was over, he was going to know exactly how much quality she could give him.

V was losing her control of the situation. His hands played with her full breasts in ways that made her groan. His lips moved over her just about everywhere, a delicious feeling of anticipation running through her as he kissed down over her thighs and toward her already dampening panties. She was starting to think all he wanted to do was tease her. It didn't seem entirely fair, but then, if he didn't want to touch her like this, he wouldn't. So she just enjoyed it, moaning softly, her fingers running through his hair as they could.

He couldn't do much, his body felt numb from the pleasure, his back on the bed, his cock being taken by Roxy. He wanted to try a move, but with his body growing numb he didn't know if he was going to be able to do it. He pulled himself more into the bed, pulling Roxy with him, and as she kept her focus on his cock, he grabbed her by the waist, and turned her around, having her on top of him on a 69 position, and slowly started to give her his own piece of quality.

He went down, to her underwear as he kissed her through, slowly moving her small panty aside, kissing and rubbing her now naked thighs, pleasing every centimeter of her body, his tongue slowly going inside her. She tasted good, and he loved it, wanted to taste her as much as possible and make her feel as good as possible.

As Raptor pulled himself further up onto the bed, she let go of him, her mouth gently coming away as well. She followed after him and gasped as he turned her around. My but he was strong...and then she felt his tongue go to work, groaning softly, she took a moment to enjoy it fully before she took him back into her mouth, sucking and bobbing her head up and down until he was in her throat.

Luke's attention made her weak, V's body trembling as the tension all but disappeared. His lips had teased her enough to make her want more, and now that he was giving it, she didn't know how long she might last for him. Panting softly she leaned back, resting on her elbows, moaning softly as he continued.

Raptor put a finger inside her as he kept licking her, his finger slowly playing with her insides, his tongue mixing the rhythm as she had his cock so deep in her mouth, he knew he would come anytime at that rate, and he wanted to make her enjoy as much as he did. His other hand on her back, slowly feeling her body arc with the pleasure, his hand going up and down, not without paying some attention to that gorgeous ass that he desired so much, looking her wiggle it on concerts sure make him horny, and not that it was in front of him, he was going to have a blast with it.

Luke kept licking her insides, his tongue going as deep as he could while his fingers kept going in and out, fast and hard, his other hand on her breasts, playing with them as he kept doing it, not without taking his fingers out for a moment, and moving them slowly upwards to her chest and neck, for her to smell what was making him nuts.

Roxy moaned softly as she felt his hands travel over her body as his lips and fingers drove her crazy. She closed her eyes and kept her head moving up and down his cock, taking him in all the way down to the base of his cock. The singer had every intention of making him cum first, but she found that it was difficult to concentrate while he was eating her out. If he kept up this pace she wouldn't last long.

Luke wasn't the only one losing his mind. V was fast approaching her limits as her bandmate's tongue attacked her, and his fingers traveled between her hot, tight, pussy and her neck to turn her on even more. "Luke...! I'm so close!"

Raptor knew he was gonna cum really soon, as her attentions were too good for him to simply focus on his actions. His body making small movements each time she took is his cock, doing the same with her fingers, his mind doing his best to focus on the task and have her at least cum at the same time as him.

Luke kept the motions as he heard her scream, only stopping to change his hand and repeating the motion even faster, he wanted her to finish while he was doing it, he wanted to feel her orgasm as much as he wanted to feel it himself. The air felt so hot, with them only making it worse, but he loved it, he wanted to keep going and make so many things to V, he was only hoping that she could keep up with him.

Roxy didn't last much longer. In just a few moments, she came, arching her back and moaning as her orgasm shook her. Raptor's cock still in her mouth, she kept sucking him.

V gasped and moaned loudly as Luke played with her. She came in a matter of seconds, her body twisting and trembling in pleasure. She came, her pussy squeezing his fingers. "Luke!"

Raptor took all her juices in his mouth, not without cumming himself, his juices dropping inside her mouth as he licked her pussy clean, trying to not let even one drop fall. "Hmmm, juicy!" He said in a flirty manner as he slowly got up, going to her, locking lips in a manner so lustful, his juices mixing with hers to make the air feel so hot around them.

Luke licked her clean, tho he was quite surprised at how much that little girl came, barely able to keep up with her, his fingers being soaked by her pussy. As he finished licking her, he slowly got up, kissing her belly and breasts, and while she enjoyed his teasing, he softly put his dick inside her, all the way in, on one movement. "Lets rise the heat now shall we?" He said in a flirty manner.

Back
Top Bottom