Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raise Up Ye Blade

She trembled at his touch, a tear sliding down her cheek. "That should never happen to someone... Especially not you.." She blushed and hid her head again, listening to his deep barritone rumble beneath her. "I could never understand why someone would do that.." And because Midas had, to this man, she would kill him for it. The man was a monster, killing anyone in his way or even random passerby. And he would kill her easily if it came to it...

She moved his knees apart to snuggle in between them, her head on his chest and her arms around him. She didn't look like the fierce pirate queen currently, just a woman seeking and giving love and comfort. Her body shivered in his embrace, and she shook her head. "The only stupid thing is that you never brought it to my attention, so that we could be brought together sooner. To think of the time I've lost out with you.."

She hugged him tighter. "I'm going to make up for it..." for as long as she could.

He stroked his fingers through her hair and sighed. "What happened happened, it was senseless, cruel, and unpleasant, but ultimately, it occurred and there's nothing I could have done to change anything or to have made it any less painful than it was. I knew what I knew and tried my best, this isn't about vengeance, its about getting whats mine." He said to her slowly before running his fingers along her cheek."I just want to be with this woman and learn to love her, and be loved by her and run away for a while."

He stroked down her back and along the back of her neck before he kissed her forehead. "Who says I didn't...I didn't always look like this. Overtime, the mutations and experiments in my body changed me bit by bit...I looked very different at one time." He said slowly before he looked to her.

"You don't need to make up for anything." He said as he held her closer. "I'm fine with things as they are, we can just go slowly. "He said, disturbed that in just 2 days things had come apart and back together like this.

She pulled away from him and ran her hands through her hair. She really was too soft. Closing her eyes she looked at him. What was going on? She fucked him this morning, hated him yesterday. "I really am fickle..." she said quietly. Her hands shook as she stood and sat on the bed behind him. Running her hands through his hair, she smiled.

"Slowly would be smart," she said quietly. "Because... While you used to care for me I barely know you that well. I'm too soft hearted to not start feeling anything though..." her words were hesitant. "I might need help time from time. When I care... I feel possessive slightly. Which is why Alek hurt me so bad."

She leaned down and kissed his cheek. "If I had met you, then I regret to say that I may not remember..." her hands continued to stroke his hair. "When will we go to this place you spoke of?"

She closed her eyes and laid back. "You say I don't need to make up for anything, while it was my father who caused all of this." she sighed. "I hope this whole thing is resolved soon."

He slowly stroked his hands along her neck before he shifted them up and along her cheek. Slipping around him he reached back to gently trail his fingers up her arms to her shoulders before leaning back against her. "No, you just don't fight what's inside." He said with a snicker and softly kissed her cheek.

"We...had a night together." He said slowly. "We had both been drinking significantly and..." He trailed off before he finished then shook his head. "I thought you'd remember but it appears. Not too long after my father confronted you privately, I didn't see you again till a few days ago." He said before he ran his finger along her jawline.

"We'll go in a few minutes. We're almost docked, were already in the bay." He said slowly before he leaned back more against her and turned his head to kiss under her chin then slipped forward. "I should pack." He said as he looked about the room slowly.

She froze when he mentioned the night they had together, shaking her head. They had slept together before? When?! Her head spun for a minute as she tried to remember, confusion prominent in her gaze. And then he spoke. His father had only confronted her about one thing. And it was in fact about sleeping with someone. But it was confusing and painful.

He had stormed in, pulled her from the men and began to snap at her about being too hard to find. When they were alone; he really dug in, called her anything under the blue moon, nearly cracked her wrist when she went to slap him. And then tossed her across the room explaining how there was nothing to catch a man's interest, and she was a bother. She needed to leave the ship before he killed her himself.

But the last thing he did was warn her away from a man she had woken up with, snuggled into his embrace.

Lysandra cleared her throat, remembering the man whom said the captain had sent him, who had taken his pleasure out on her after she left the ship. "It was nothing more than a small reprimand," she said quietly, forcing her smile once more and lowering her head to rest atop his shoulder.

"Oh, ok. Go ahead..." she said with a small bit of surprise before moving back.

"My father gave me quite a talking to about it. About possibly getting you pregnant, about who your father was, about the ramifications of my actions. He insisted if something came of it I would take responsibility. I know it was more than a reprimand, he was also afraid I might kill you. I wasn't very good, I held back a lot, I was terrified of scaring you." He said softly his eyes looking to the ground as he remembered before he ran a finger along her cheek. "I think more than anything it was when I talked about running away with you that he was afraid I was being honest. He was always so protective. He used to sit in his cabin at nights and lament the things that happened to me, blamed himself. "

He ran his fingers along her cheek as he looked to her. "When I found out you'd left I threw a locket that belonged to my mother into the sea. I was so foolish." He said before shaking his head and stepping toward the door. "When this is over, I will buy us a new life." He said simply before he slipped through the door.

He made his way up to the deck and oversaw the docking. "I'll be in my quarters for the duration, we take on supplies, rations, and a few fresh men." He said sternly before he returned to the cabin. He didn't look at her as he rushed into his closet and began to pack a satchel full.

She smiled as she heard what his father said to him. It was so normal... Just fatherly advice. She rubbed her lips across his skin as he spoke, eyes shut as she listened. "You wouldn't have scared me..." she said quietly. "Still can't." she moved back, and shook her head. "Buy a new life? Doing what?" she wondered, tilting her head so that she was cloaked in white silk.

"Buy a new life, and we lose this one..." she looked away and smiled tremulously. She had wanted that... But with him? Somehow that didn't seem as impossible. The only thing is... Her father.

He would never let her do that, never let her go to Xarxas.

A shiver crossed her form and she wrapped her arms around herself. Somehow she would take care of that man. Even if to just make sure he didn't get anywhere near Xarxas again. The man had been through enough pain. Nibbling on her thumb nail she watched him pack, then leaned back. With a small moan, she arched her back and yawned, then flopped down with her legs splayed and arms tangled above her in her hair.

"This bed really is comfy..." she said, looking at him with a grin. "I may have to steal it from you. "

"Whatever we want." He said slowly. "Once this is over, I think I'll do as my father wished, become a noble somewhere." Leaning back he looked to her with a wink. "What's a noble without a beautiful wife?" He asked her with a smile before he returned to packing.

"Indeed" He said absentmindedly as he stuffed gold into several interior pockets as well as certain charts. "It doesn't really matter where." He added before he hefted the satchel to test its weight.

Looking her over he leaned in close before he gripped her ankle and pulled her across the bed kissing up from her toes to her thigh lovingly before kissing her stomach. "There will be comfier beds, and why steal when we can share?" He kissed slowly up to her lips before sighing. "In any case, we need to get going while those two are kept busy. We specifically leaked this ports location so they could do a hand off with some of your father's men." His lips however kept trailing lines of kisses along her body occasionally he nibbled at her toes before pulling back his erection now obvious.

As he spoke of a beautiful wife, Lysandra shook her head. "Whatever shall you do when you cannot find one?" she teased. "Women have a nasty habit of being a bit too... Timid." her eyes drifted over his body, but her stomach clenched at the thought of him with another woman. She shook her head. He hadn't been with a woman other than her, willingly anyway. He probably would want to taste the buffet. She had no hold, really.

Closing her eyes, smiling as she listened, Lysandra noticed he seemed slightly more relaxed. She squealed when he pulled her closer, eyes popping wide as she giggled. His kisses soon made her body burn with excitement though, a low coil of arousal twisting through her body. She laid back with a small moan as he allowed his lips to travel up her leg, stopping at her thigh. "Mmm... Yes, that is true. But, you can take the girl from piracy... But you can never take the piracy from the girl." her words were teasing as she spoke, relaxing under his ministrations.

As he kissed up her chest she arched under him, one knee catching his him as she slowly ground her sex agaibst his. And once he kissed her lips, the girl let her lips sweetly play over his, the gentleness speaking a different song than the rest of her body.

And then he pulled back.

Lysandra frowned up at him, eyes dilated in desire as she panted, sitting up and tilting her head. She sighed, looking down. "You are right, of course. You big tease. But oh, believe me... I'll get my chance to do the same to you. Let's see you remain less affected when I do." she grinned as she looked back up, then reached towards him and dragged him back up to her, chuckling. "Unless you have a bit more time before we absolutally must leave..." she kissed him, adding no pressure, worried he may think she was forcing herself on him.

He looked to her before he slowly ran his hand down the back of her arm till his fingers laced with hers and he smiled. "There's just one woman for me." He said slowly before he leaned in and kissed her shoulder softly. He looked to her with a smile before pulling back to continue.

"I'm sure the girl can learn." He said between his kisses and nips before he looked over at the window. "Mmmm I don't think we have much time. IF you tried to tease me..well you can't rape the willing and I know far too well how willing you are, and you I." He teased. As she kissed him however and pulled back he looked to her. "Don't coddle me." He said before pulling away. "You can be forceful, you don't have to treat me like some broken thing." He said looking down and away before he shifted back and continued packing. This was why he hadn't wanted to tell her. How she saw him had changed.

Looking to the floor he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before he sat on the bed and looked through the drawers of his desk grabbing random knickknacks and small items here and there. "I don't want you to sit there and treat me like I'm a victim, I chose you, I Wanted you, I took you." He said before he turned to her. Looking into her eyes he smiled softly though pained. "I want you to be who you are, not some softened darling who feels the need to treat me like I'm made of glass and silk."

"Well..." she said quietly, confused. The one time she tries to be nicer in bed with someone... It backfires. She didn't want him thinking she was similar to women who used him... But... She moved forward once more, their positions oddly mirroring the night before as she kissed along his neck. "Forceful..? You mean like this..?" As she spoke, she pushed him back, then straddled him. Nipping at his lips, she smiled.

"There is no way you could be made of glass if you could kick my ass that easily..." she said quietly, her hands tracing up his abdomen to his chest as she nibbled down his neck. "And surely... You know me better than to think I coddle. I simply have gentle moments..." her lips curled as she spoke.

"Now... We don't have time for sex. But we do have time for..." she slowly slid down, her lips kissing down his torso until she reached his trousers. Where she reached in and began to pull his length from them. "an appetizer..."

Her tongue traced the head as she closed her eyes, kneeling on the bed before him, her round bottom in the air as she moaned. She dragged her tongue down the side and looked at him, smiling slightly as she stroked his length and cupped his sack.

"I realize what I've been through, but don't worry about it. I want you." He said before he found himself shoved to the bed. Leaning up he kissed her lips and nipped back at them before trailing his fingers down the side of her neck and along her shoulders savoring the feel of her skin.

"Maybe." He said with a snicker. "Glass can be surprisingly resilient in large amounts." He added before he trailed his fingers down to her backside before he leaned up only to find his strength sapped by her movements. He'd let her handle everything as he laid back and looked down to her.

"Oh my, do we really?" He watched as she kissed down and his member stiffened even further. As she pulled it free it throbbed heavily in her hand and flexed against her digits before he found himself being traced with her tongue. Groaning he bit his lower lip. Leaning up he reached forward his fingers stroking over her bottom.

His sack flexed in her grasp before he began to trail his fingers along her lower back and up to her shoulders. His member throbbed softly against her as she dragged her tongue.

Lysandra chuckled slightly at his groan, then slid her eyes closed as she took him into her mouth, slowly bobbing her head. Her hand stroked his length as she allowed more to slip down her mouth with each bob. Her hand with the bandaged wrist fondled his sack, and she moaned against his member as it throbbed in her throat. She tightened her grip slightly as he Let his fingers play over her skin, her whimpers vibrating across his length.

She sucked at the growing erection in her hands and mouth, a small taste of salt feasting her tongue, making her crave. She lapped at the vein along the bottom side as she lowered her head farther, whimpered as she couldn't get much more into her.

Looking up at him, she felt her cheeks hollow as she moved up a bit, stroking him as well.

He let out a ragged gasp as she bobbed downward and stroked him. His member throbbed in her mouth and against her lips as she stroked his tensing sack and moaned against him. As she stroked his shaft droplets of precum bubbled from the tip of his member. He tries to avoid pushing his hips upward instinctively. Reaching down he gripped her backside and lifted her.

He turned her by force once her mouth was engaged swiveling her till her hips were over his face Stripping her he leaned up to lap his tongue over her sex. His tongue's tip travel from her clit to her perineum and then back before he flicked it over the delicate nub.

Leaning in he suckled it gently before lapping his tongue slowly back and forth over it.

Whimpering as his cock throbbed in her mouth, her lips pulled tight over the girth, she moved off completely when he began to turn her, she kicked the length as he began stripped her, trembling under his touch. She gasped out her shock when she felt his tongue on her, and quickly hid her moans by taking him into her mouth again. She stroked her quicker, eyes clshut as she moaned against him, her hips beginning to move insticrively.

Lysandra noticed he wasn't pushing his hips up like other men usually did, and immediately wondered if she was doing something wrong. She moved her mouth from him once more and licked down to his sack, taking one ball into her mouth while stroking his glistening length. Popping it out, she lavished her attentions on the other, repeating her process before one again moaning, letting him go from her mouth to shake her head.

Her breath became ragged as she looked back, then shook her head before taking him farther into her mouth with each bob. She whimpered and trembled, her movements becoming more lusting, more forceful in trying to get him to cum as she herself began the steady climb upwards.

He groaned into her sex his tongue and lips vibrating against her mound before he returned to lapping slowly at her clit. He explored within her briefly before swirling his tongue and running back and forth along down to her perineum and lapped at it softly before he trailed back to her clit and flicked his tongue back and forth along it before licking from its underside to tip dragging the entirety of his tongue along it.

He raised his hips up instinctively before his member flexed his cock swelling briefly larger, his balls flexing in time with her suckling on them before relaxing. His toes curled as his hips rose slightly from the bed before he settled down gasping softly.

He groaned again when she pulled back before he began to persistently suckle at her sex as his fingers stroked along it. Slowly one of his fingers ran down along the back of her thigh. He looked back however and saw a light flashing on shore. "Uh...hunny, I want to finish, but...were late." He said softly

Lysandra cried out, arching against him as she pulled back, her tongue dancing across the head. Looking at him, she very nearly went back to suckling, her heart rapidly ramming against her ribs. "A-Are you sure...?" she asked, stroking his length as she spoke. She was close, her legs shaking enough to worry her about standing. Sighing, she turned back, gave one more lick, then positioned him in his trousers, pulling them back up.

She searched for her pants, quickly pulling them on with a moan as she closed her eyes. She was so aroused currently, it was like some kind of animal clawing to be free.

Fortunately because she had no possessions other than her blades, packing was beyond quick. She looped her belt of knives around her hips and looked at the cooling ointment with a wistful glance. It's not mine, she thought. There was no reason to steal from Xarxas, honestly. So she shook her head and walked on.

He lapped longingly at her sex his tongue delving deep into her before he pulled himself back. "ITs also the fact that the window is open and were probably being watched through telescope by Ben's daughter." He said slowly to her before he slipped up and once she repositioned him he gripped her hand forcibly and spun her about pulling her into a deep kiss. "Don't worry, once we are alone, I'll make it up to you." He cooed into her ear before nipping it after breaking the kiss then turned about.

He listened to her moans and shook his head. His member strained against his trousers wet stains from her mouth clearly visible but he ignored them as he packed a trunk.

He kissed her neck as he leaned in close. "What's mine is yours darling." He whispered to her as he saw her glance at it. "Its not stealing." He knew the look well due to having it himself many times when he was a captive. Slowly he took the various ointments, salves, tinctures, and potions filling the trunk before he moved over to the window. Tying off a rope he looked down to the rowboat docked below. "so we have to head to shore, a sailboat is waiting for us. Anything you think I've forgotten?" He asked her.

She whimpered as he lapped at her sex once more, eyes sliding shut as Xarxas sent one last shock of pleasure. Looking back to him, she slowly moved off with a blush. "W-Watching..?" she asked with embarrassment. She moved off of the bed and looked away. But when he twirled her into a kiss, she nearly melted against him, her lips moving heatedly against his. "You better.. She said with a smile, nipping his bottom lip.

After she had put her trousers on, she quickly walked back to the bed and slipped the rubbing from under the mattress. She would have to give it to him at another time. She placed it under her shirt, near her heart. Then checked to make sure she had her key. All while making sure he did not notice it.

Once he finished lacking his trunk, Lysandra came up behind him and nipped at his shoulder. "Nothing that I can see." she replied. "So shall we head out..? I've got all I need. " she held up the ointment and waved it at him.

He slowly trailed his fingers along the back of her thigh before he shook his head. Kissing her softly he ran his fingers slowly down. " Yeah she's a bit of a voyeur." He smirked and snuggled against her running his fingers down along the side of her neck. "I guarantee I will." He aid in reply before nipping her upper lip as she nipped his bottom lip his body slipping from hers soon after.

He was busy packing things as she tucked her rubbing away. His fingers were tying various knots in satchels and he packed the trunk tight before closing it so as the contents wouldn't make noise. He looked out the back of the ship with a spyglass briefly.

He smiled before he stroked her cheek and kissed her . "Ladies first then." He said gesturing to the rope hanging from the back of the ship. "But do it quietly, remember we want people to think we are still here." He said slowly. It was pitch black behind the ship, and he blew out the light within the cabin so anyone watching from a dock wouldn't be able to see then Lowered the trunk to the rowboat then tossed down the satchels.

She smiled at him as she slipped out the back window, her bare feet making no sound as she landed on the boards below. She easily moved back to allow him to begin to heft items out, grabbing sachels and quietly putting them in the boat so as to not make much noise. Hefting the trunk, she helped place it in the rowboat before getting in herself, her blades making a small clink as she settled. Wincing, she looked up to him to notice that he was getting in as well.

Running a hand through her length of white hair, she began to finger comb it, closing her eyes slightly as she did so. Her wrist throbbed as she moved it, and she bit her lip, placing both hands in her lap and waiting to get moving.

Lysandra knew she would eventually have to leave him of the situation became worse, knew what her now allotted duty was. Looking to the man before her, she wondered if he would teach her to fight better with her twin katanas, then thought of her armory. She had plent of blades for her men, many daggers and guns for herself. Why had she never tried harder to fight with the swords, she didn't know. All she had learned so far was her stealth, lock picking, silent movements, blade throwing and shooting. Might as well just be a thief instead of sail the waters.

She gained a slightly dejected look as she began to think of how useless she was becoming lately. Ship destroyed, crew probably dead on the water, money hidden, and no real skills. No wonder Xarxas was angry for letting her at first. At least she was good in bed, else he may have just thrown her to the men...

She shook her head, clearing this thinking. He wasn't that type. And she wasn't one to sleep with another to gain safe passage. Frowning, she ignored her companion until they made dock, then silently made her way with him.

He slipped down soon after her and smiled as she moved around the items to give them more space. He looked her over before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on her lips. His lips ran slowly over hers before he broke the kiss then grabbed the two oars and began to paddle after he cast off. He pulled up next to a sailboat, its bow painted a dark blue making it hard to spot in the water.

"Oh..hello" Came a soft female voice from above them before a rope ladder was tossed down. Looking to her he smiled and gestured to it. "Take a satchel and I guess I'll meet you on board." He said softly.

On board sat a young woman with deep black hair and bright green eyes that seemed to show even in the dark night. A telescope sat on the railing facing the direction they'd come from and the girl seemed to be a bit jittery as she looked about. Yes she'd been watching, she's watched the woman have a taste of something she'd wanted for years, but she wasn't going to complain.

Lysandra smiled at Xarxas as she climbed above, onto the boat and helped move items. Her brown eyes searched over every place on the ship, warily assessing her predicament. Finally, she sighed and faced the young woman. Smiling, she bowed slowly and then looked to Xarxas. "Need any help...?" she asked, not getting an answer. Instead she shrugged and stepped up to the younger woman.

"Hello... I'm Lysandra... And you are..?" she held out a hand with a bright smile, noticing the woman's quick movements and darting eyes. Caution seeped into her. She knew Xarxas wouldnt put her in danger... But someone who acted this was had something they didn't want to share. And it usually proved dangerous.

Backing away, she ran a hand through her hair. The girl really was beautiful. So much more than she. Xarxas had been around her for years... Why hadn't he settled with someone like her or maybe the girl herself? She couldn't be too much younger than her.

"I'm fine." He said to her as he carried the trunk and the satchels up onto deck. Slowly he made his way below deck and to their cabin, there were only three on this boat, a galley, a shared bathroom, and a common area. He slipped down with a nod to the girl sitting nearby who threw a slight smirk his way before shaking her head and waving him off.

"Quinn" She said before she waved to her briefly. "So..how was he?" She asked without hesitation. "The way you dove for his cock, couldn't have been the first time it was in your mouth." Her legs crossed as she leaned back. "Just between us girls." Her smile was somewhat mirthless, her eyes staring up and down Lysandra's body. "I can see why he'd choose you, you're a beauty."

Standing, it became apparent she wore a loose black shirt and nothing else, her backside coming into view as she stretched. "In any case, you'll be traveling on my ship, your...quarters are right next to mine. When my friend gets back, she and I will push off and take you and Xar to your nice little getaway" Her words were drawn out, almost mockingly so as her teeth clicked together with the last sentence.

Lysandra watched him to below, and sighed. What was she supposed to do now..? Looking to the girl before her she tilted her head and looked her over. She seemed nice enough-

"Wait what?!" she asked with shock. Her eyes widened as she registered what was said. Embarrassment colored her cheeks as she shook her head. "I forgot he mentioned you may be watching. Well no matter. If you wish to know he is beyond good." her lips curled into a smile as she watched the girl.

She noticed the apparent lack of clothing she wore, and sighed. "No. I'm not honestly. It must be the lowered light youre seeing." she then ran a hand through her hair and watched the girl closely. It seemed she had taken a sudden dislike to her, for whatever reason. Well it wasn't her fault...

With that thought she shrugged. "Anythijng else you want to know about his bedding techniques, I'm sure you know how to find out. But if you actually wish to speak to me, I'll be below. Thank you for allowing me aboard, m'lady."

Turning from Quinn, she walked down the deck and made her way down, listening for Xarxas so as to. It get lost on the ship. Her eyes searched every nook and cranny, and she nearl stumbled once, but soon she came upon the cabin he stood in, and stepped up to him.

"Your friend is quite... Uncommon. Never met one like her before." her lips curled slightly. "And I believe her cabin is right next door."

Back
Top Bottom