Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raise Up Ye Blade

Snowpaw

Star
"Captain!"

The shouted word drew the attention of the young woman behind the wheel, her sharp brown eyes snapping up as she responded. "Aye? What is it boy!" her words were directed towards a boy not even of twelve years, his sparkling green eyes tainted with fear.

Handing her the golden scope he held, he pointed off towards the left. "Ship spotted. Flying our colors as well..."

That drew her notice. "Jolly Roger?" at his nod, Lysandra looked through the contraption her first mate forced her to get. Confirming the boy's claim, the woman set the telescope down and stepped over to the stairs leading down. "Hoist the main sails! I've no need for a fight today," she called out.

Her father was one of the more infamous Pirate Kings. Holder of the Key of Midas, he was also one of the richest men alive. Unfortunately also one of the most cruel and wicked towards enemies. Including the other kings.

She ran a hand through her silvery bangs, the length of her hair pinned up. "Why do they go after me," she growled, hating the fact that while she was one of the more feared pirates, she had earned the name "Reaper" for a reason. Anyone who crossed her died. Easily. Including fellow pirates who sought to harm her father through her.

"They're gaining," the man atop the crow's nest called, and she ground her teeth.

He stood at the helm though not behind the wheel and sighed as he saw her sail hoist. "She's going to run. To think, I'd wanted to marry that niggardly woman." He sighed as he fingered the hilt of a dagger that was sheathed at his right side. The jewel encrusted, overly long dagger had been the reply when he'd asked for her hand. "Take this dagger as my polite refusal, or I will drive it into your cock." The note had said.

He stretched in preparation the sun gleaming off his perfect white teeth. His soft brown skin gave off a slight hue in the bright day, his lilac eyes a sharp contrast to his white hair. As a Summer Islander he'd grown up on the seas and built his ship with the knowledge gleaned from it. Its profile was sleek, it had two sails that off set one another so as to maximize wind.

He pulled his shoulder length hair back into a pony tail which he tied off with one of the many gold bracelets about his left wrist. His machete which was sheathed across his back didn't bob, though the three flintlock pistols at his left side wavered and clacked as he moved downward. He wore no shirt, his muscular body adorned with various scars that formed a tapestry of human suffering up to his face which was completely untouched. About his neck was a silver torc with black diamonds set in the pattern of his flag, a jolly roger consisting of a red skull formed with rubies above two crossed cutlasses.

He ran his fingers along his plump lips before biting them in consideration. "She can't outrun us, but I have no time for this. Load the chain shot, break her mast." He simply said to his main gunner. Heading to the bow he raised himself up before his eager crew. "MEN....I will take what is mine, the rest is yours. Besides the girl, kill everyone who resists." He simply said, his voice was loud yet dulcet. The crew of the Backlash cheered as their captain climbed upward to prepare for the boarding.

He removed his rings and tossed them to his men like a father tosses treats to children. He reminisced briefly on why he was here. He had taken a stronghold and found a chest. A chest that belonged to the Midas of Pirates as he was called. He would have the key one way or another, capturing a man's daughter and heir apparent was one way.

"Ma'am, they're readying guns..." she looked over at the tremulous voice. Snatching the scope from it's position above the wheel, the woman looked the ship over. The boy was correct... Had the eye of a hawk, that one.

"They won't fire on us from this distance. Don't worry, boy." she said gently, patting his shoulder. He was the only one she ever showed kindness to, having found him just a few months ago while she stumbled drunkenly towards her room. He had obviously been penniless, starving, and scared. But he led her back to her room, didn't ask to come in, didn't ask for food or money, and bid her a good night. The next day, he earned a bed beside her own.

"Kaiden, fetch me my weapons," she said, watching the boy hurry for her twin blades and guns.

Within moments, the ship rocked, the sound of wood splintering nearly bursting her ears. In horror, she watched cannon fire bust her mast, the man in the crow's nest falling into the water. "How in the hell...?" she snapped, pulling the scope up and trying to catch sight of the fellow captain. Grinding her teeth, she snapped, "That bastard!"

She chucked the scope across the ship, smashing it against the remnants of the mast. Turning, she caught sight of Kaiden, dashed down, and pulled her swords across her back. A gift from a merchant in the middle east, the blades were polished like black glass, sharpened to razor point. Her guns, she gained from her father himself. "Gave the monster a blade worth ten of his finest men. And he shoots down my ship. By the gods, what is going on in his head?!"

Within minutes, the ship pulled alongside her own. Stepping up the rigging, she called out, "You get yer bloody ass away from my ship you bastard!" her voice carried over the sounds of her men. "Couldn't take no for an answer?!"

"What will you do first when you have her?" Asked his first mate, a grey haired man who's massive frame dwarfed his own. "I don't know." He said slowly before he ran his fingers along his jawline with a thought. "That depends on her father, I sent him a raven saying I had his daughter, should be there by tomorrow. So I have only a few hours to you know, send the burning remains of her ship towards one of his strongholds."

He looked out and watched as her mast cracked and fell onto part of her ship the length of it slamming onto her deck splintering floorboards and railings before falling over into the sea. "Destroy the lower holds, I don't want cannons being fired at us." He said slowly. "Wait till we are near enough, then obliterate the lower hold, no charges though, I don't wish for the ship to explode." He said solemnly.

His ship pulled up his men crowding about him as he stood waiting. His eyes had gone cold, his smile vanished, his face was an emotionless mask as they came within view. He looked her over his hands on his blades as he looked to her and then nodded his greeting. She could go nowhere now unless she rowed, either way she'd need to negotiate to leave, or give in. He'd give her neither option.

"My father wanted me to marry you, I thought it was a possibility...he's dead now." He said simply before the sound of cannon fire erupted beneath him. He leaped across to her ship pulling the dagger he'd been given and his machete. His men quickly followed, falling upon hers.

Her deck rattled, wood flying, shards lodging themselves into passerby. Leaping down, she launched herself at him, pulling her twin blades out to cross with his sword. Hissing up into his face, she glared. "I had nothing to do with that, but sill you take out your annoyance on me?"

"Stop!"

Looking back, her eyes widened in shock as she watched Kaiden fall back, arms bleeding as one of the enemies slashed at him. Lysandra pushed away from the man before her, earning a surprised gash across her left arm, and ran to shield the boy. She knelt, pulling him into her arms and pulled away.

For some reason, they weren't swinging at her. But her men, her companions... Many were going down. She reached over and swung her gun up at one who was about to deal a death blow to her first mate. Taking out his leg, she dragged Kaiden with her and left him with the man now hurriedly finding his blade.

"Watch him," she snapped, then turned to find the other captain. Eyes snagging on him, she stormed towards him, slashing at any in her way not of her own crew. Her blade sang through the air, blood arcing over her form as she stepped near the man. Holding her katana with her good hand, Lysandra glared up at him. "What is it you want?"

"Annoyance? What annoyance? It is a matter of business." His black machete easily stopped her blades before he shifted back quickly and sheathed the dagger. She moved quickly away before he pulled one of his pistols and fired. It glanced off a cannon near the man guarding the boy ricocheting back to strike him in the shoulder. As the man reeled back he pulled a second flint lock and sent a ball through his chest neatly avoiding hitting the boy he was charged to protect. "Anyway." He said before he sidestepped cutting down one of her men with a flourish so quick his blade wasn't even sullied by the man's blood.

"You can come with me, or..." He stopped speaking and caught a machete tossed to him by one of his crewmen. He crouched slightly as several of her crew surrounded him. They charged and an instant later three of them were dead and the spare machete was buried in another one's stomach. "I will kill your crew by cutting off pieces from the ones I don't murder and feeding them to one another till there is nothing left, or they die."

His first mate sighed as he approached the young boy, the old man was quick for his size and had crossed the deck as she had slashed her way towards his captain. The captain for his part laughed as he saw a number of her men beginning to slow down. "Oh...did I mention that my men haven't seen a woman in weeks, be a shame what they will do to your cabin boy without my protection." He added before he approached her. He had a single flintlock left, the dagger sheathed, and had discarded the machete, leaving it in the belly of the man who was now pinned to the deck by it and crying out in agony.

"Or...you could try to kill me, a man who's remained in power even after his father's death through respect, not obligation. Unlike you daddy's girl, Xarxas doesn't need to live in his daddy's shadow." He teased before he leveled his machete at her.

Fury roiled through her as potent as any sea storm, and she ground her teeth. She dashed a quick look around, her eyes watching her crew be slaughtered. "Enough," she snapped. Her crew... Her companions... Nearly all wiped out. Running a hand through her hair, she loosed some of the snow white strands, it falling to tease over her golden flesh. "Stop this madness."

She sheathed her blades, then glared as she let out an order. "Drop the blades," her voice carried out to her few remaining men. With fear in their eyes, and respect for their captain, the men did as was asked immediately. Lysandra lowered her head, crossed her arms. "What I've earned, I've done myself. My father has no effect on my own reputation other than to make men test it. I've swung my blade many a time to end a life just as yours..."

She said it all in a monotonous voice, reciting a cold fact, as her gaze swung around. And landed on her first mates body. Body stiffened in fear, the woman quickly searched for her young friend. And paled as she noticed the monster of a man holding him. "Kaiden," she murmured quietly, then looked at the man before her. Fear melted her gaze into twin pools of honey. "Stop this. We've surrendered, don't harm my crew."

Stepping closer, she looked up at him. "And don't let your men harm my boy."

"Yes yes you earned it yourself." He said with a laugh. "As I understand it your father saw you as something to be tested. Mind didn't even want me to be a pirate. I stole my first ship and found him on my own. Almost sank him I did." He added to the laughter of his men. "Yet you...you have a woman's heart...soft..and squishy." He said before slapping one of her breasts with the flat of his machete.

He smirked and looked over. "Bring me then golden irons before I continue." A man brought forward a set of gold plated manacles which he placed before them. "Here let me give you a bit of motivation." He added. "We will duel, you win, you go home, and you can bring me. As I understand it Cassandra of the Bloody Mare is looking for a husband and is willing to pay my weight in jewels. If you fatten me up before we get there between that bounty and her likely splitting my holdings with you. You'd have money to be a pirate queen in your own right. "But before you do...I can't stand to see your idiocy play out."

His large first mate hoisted the boy upward next to him and held him aloft. The old man grinned and then stared at her, his eyes the exact piercing green as the young lad's. "Odd how my first mate and your cabin boy look alike." He said with a mocking tone. "Now that your crew is unarmed they'll die if they reach for any weapons. I just think its funny..how long have you known that boy again? Maybe..you met him..not too long before I began looking for your ship. Isn't..isn't it amazing how quickly I found you?" He asked before he began to cackle.

Lysandra stilled, her eyes slowly trailing to Kaiden, who's face was flushed. "N-No..." she murmured, her heart aching. She placed her hand on the spot above her breast, a dull throb appearing. The boy shook his head, tears in his eyes as he pushed against Xarxas' first mate.

"You sent a spy to me. On my ship. What wrong have I done to you?" she snapped, brandishing her pistol and pointing it at the boy she harbored for months, feeling as though he was her own son. "Soft heart, aye?" she fired, the ball landing directly beside the young man's head, splattering wood across his face. "Spies die. No matter their place in my crew."

She lowered her gun, hand shaking slightly. "But I've no need for a fight from your crew for shooting him. Take the bastard. I've no use."

She then pulled a black blade from her sheath on her hip, it's twin on the other. "And if it's a duel, fine by me. I'll take your deal." she said, not realizing he hadn't said what would happen to her if she lost. "And Cassandra and I are aquainted. I know of her wealth. Makes me eyes water just lookin' at them gems."

"Aww are you hurt. Going to cry?" He asked as he watched her draw quickly and shoot the boy. "My word had you let me finish I'd have said it took me so long because he stopped reporting your position a while back. Oh well." He snickered as the first mate hugged the now trembling boy. "He was just another bastard who wanted to get close to his daddy." Xar said with a snicker before he looked to her. "I told you she wouldn't kill him." He slowly shifted back as she drew her weapon.

"Its ok, you can use both, not that it will make a difference." He said slowly before he sighed. "So lets make this interesting. For every minute it takes you to subdue me or be beaten, one of my men will cut one of your crewmen's throats."

"I surrender!" cried one of the men. "Kill that one first for cowardice." Said Xar without glancing at him.

He shifted forward quickly and slashed upward his blade flitting straight up and slashing at her clothing rather than the body beneath them.

As she was drawing her second katana, his blade blurred by her gaze, and she felt the straps of her outfit loosen across the left. Eyes wide, she looked down and saw the only thing holding up that side was the fact it was laced in back, and the swell of her breasts. "Oi! What are ye doin!" she snapped, brandishing the twins. "I've no reason to want my crew dead!"

Slashing out with a crossed block, Lysandra quickly dashed a glance over her crew. So few left... She gritted her teeth. They knew what they signed up for. Dancing back, she twirled a blade in a flourish as she dashed a glance towards his torso, her black blade gleaming like wet glass in the afternoon sun.

She felt another slice, this time of the strap on the opposite side, and moved back, knowing her clothing had slipped down, barely held up. "Do not kill my men. Surely there's a way to bypass that..." she said, noting the blades against their throats.

A blush lit her features, then as she recognized where there gaze was. Then fury. She lashed out several more times, sending her attacks over his arms, legs, torso. She didn't really care if any hit, because she was going for another.

"Stop cutting me clothes!" she snapped, moving back as she strayed from his latest slice.

He had honed his craft for far too long to be outdone by someone like her. While she'd lead a ship he'd been taking them. He was a swordsman, but first and foremost a cutthroat. He shifted away from her blows as easily as a veteran fighter would avoid blows from a child who was held down with lead weights. "You know what's funny, your father captured me once." He continued. "When I was a boy, didn't know who I was, sold me as a slave." He added before he slipped back and suddenly lashed out to swat the back of her hand with his sword. "I spent two years in a fighting pit, killing others for my survival. I became really good at it." He continued. His footwork was fluid, his movements polished as he shifted from one side to another slicing away at her clothing. Each shift narrowly avoiding her blade .

He leaped back suddenly and dropped his machete to the deck before pulling the jeweled dagger from his belt. "Hhmm maybe this will make things a bit more even." He continued before he narrowed his gaze. He lowered slightly and spread his legs. He was suddenly behind her slicing straight up the lacing that held together her garment before backing away. "Oh, guess its time." He didn't need to turn as he heard the sound of a body hit the deck and the sputtering of a man's slit throat.

"If you kill me, we follow pirate rule, my crew becomes yours, and you become exceedingly wealthy, why doesn't that motivate you? " He asked mockingly. "Or are you this poor of an opponent, just because I trained, day in and out, so I could have the supposed privilege of being some noble woman's fuck toy instead of beaten and tortured for the night doesn't mean I'm a better swordsman. Oh wait, maybe it does." He said before he shifted. "Have you ever been raped?" He added nonchalantly.

Lysandra felt her ire rising as she fought with him, her blows becoming increasingly ineffective. She was listening to his words, wincing as he spoke them. She had known her father to do that, known he wouldn't have cared if it was a king's child or not. "I didn't know that..." she said, then yelped as he smacked her blade from her hand.

She held on to her other blade, fixing her stance. Ok. Swords were not her strong point. She fervently wished he had asked about a gun fight, or use of daggers. That was where she excelled al...

And he shifted his own standing point, making her wonder at his game. Swinging for him once more, she heard the tell tale 'pop' of laces being snapped, and cried out, backing from him and covering her now exposed breasts with her left arm. "Bastard" she hissed, panting, as she heard the gurgle of a man's last breath.

Looking back, she lowered her blade a bit. "I have no need for a crew such as yours. And my own wealth far exceeds anything you may have-" she resisted the urge to hold the necklace then lay between her breasts "-but your skill far surpasses my own with a blade."

As she was about to drop her blade, surrender, his words drew her up cold and she looked at him. "Why do you ask," she replied , dropping the emotion from her voice as she studied him, sheathing her katana to place her free hand on the belt that rang with metallic clings. She fingered her own dagger, a smaller twin to the one she had sent him.

He laughed softly as he shifted back. "Oh no, it was more he just didn't know, didn't think to look into anything. Built upon his father's wealth, who built upon his father's wealth. Or do you believe that nonsense tale about him being his own man?" He asked her before he ran his fingers along his jaw as though in thought. "Its funny, years later he came to see me."

He watched as she looked about and shook his head. "What? Wishing I'd challenged you to a duel? You're accurate, and quick on the trigger, but you're nowhere near as fast as I am. Pull a trigger, be a hero? Was that your game? No real skill in shooting a man at close range is there?" He said before he rounded on her. He now held just his dagger and she covered her breasts. "Oh is it time for modesty now? You'd think that saving your skin was more important than your modesty. " He said before he shifted back.

"You'd think so, but I have quite a bit of coin, and jewels, and from the looks of it, my men are far superior to your group of dullards." He said with a soft cackle. "I killed...eight of them myself, in single combat, at once. That's a shame, I can barely hold off five of my boys in a fight, much less murder them."

He looked her over before he stretched. "Just a question, your father had me once, before he sold me, had his men hold me down. Wondered if I would do the same to you but I don't think I will, it would be too sad." He said before he sheathed his dagger. "This fights over." He simply said before he sighed. "You can try to stab me or some such, or throw it, or cut your own throat. In any case, its just gotten too pathetic to continue. Its apparent to me you're not going to be a challenge. Douse the boat." He said before he looked her over. "You can go willingly, or I can cripple you, your choice."

She shook her head and dropped her arm, her large, perky breasts bobbing as she picked a nail with one of her throwing knives. "You're right. Instinct," she said, smiling a bit. "I am a woman after all." her chocolate and honey eyes looked him over, disdain in their depths. "And you would be surprised on how much I have garnered myself."

Sighing, she shrugged. "But you are correct. My men are unseasoned, a new crew as I allowed my last a respite." her eyes trailed to Kaiden, then dashed back. "But I should have ignores my father's summons. At least until my crew was done resting."

She looked away. She had wanted to join her men, in fact drop this whole thing. But if she did that, of course she would be a disappointment. And even for a man as cruel as Midas could be, her father truly loved her. And she hated to disappoint him. He couldn't have done anything that bad.. Right?

Dashing a look back to Xarxas, her face paled. "He w-what?" she asked quietly, sick at her stomach. Anger and denial roiled in her, and she stepped closer. "You wouldn't dare. I'd as soon leap into that wild froth below than have you touch me." her words were given in a harsh tone. "Instead of threatening, just finish your work."

As his blade was sheathed, she looked for something to cover herself with.

"If you say so. Being a woman is no excuse for being weak." He said slowly before he turned his back to her. "My mother taught me originally how to sword fight. She killed sixteen men when my father instructed them to come and take me once he'd heard I stole a ship. Sixteen fine men, well trained, and combat veterans, you couldn't even hold out against one with a blade. Some captain you are." He spat with disgust.

"IS that your excuse? That you didn't think to get men who would add to your crew? Then you are untalented and a fool." He said simply before he walked over to lift the pair of gold plated manacles from one of his crew and tossed them to her. "Put them on." He simply said.

"Oh did that hit a nerve? Oh yes, your daddy has quite the thing for pretty little boys." He turned his back and gestured at a scar running up near his spine. "He cuts them when they don't tighten up for him." He said in a cold detached voice. "I wouldn't touch you, it might lead to you falling pregnant, and I couldn't bear to see my progeny mothered by a woman like yourself."

He walked away from her as his men covered her ship in pitch and various other flammable substances. "Some of you men fought well, and that's no fault of yours that you have a weak captain, a subpar ship, and no real skill. We let you go here, and you can take whatever you can carry from this vessel. I never wish to see any of you again, if I do, I will hurt you, I will hurt those with you, I will extinguish you, and your seed from this earth if you raise up a hand against me." He said grimly before he gestured. His men had sacked portions of the ship and already returned to their ship. A few remained watching. Turning he eyed her. "Lets go."

That had done it. Weak, she was not. Nor unskilled. She had taken men such as him before. What in the world was stopping her now. Fury made the young woman pick up the manacles and chuck them towards the male insulting her. Purposely missing, she drew her knives, fitted them to her knuckles, and threw with as much speed as a bullet loosed, imbedding one into the wood of her cabin, hilt deep.

"Weak. You had a parent to teach you. Mine coddled me. Never let me near the men until I slit one's throat for daring to try his luck with the captain's daughter. I learned what I could on my own, on the sea, with that crew. I couldn't wield a blade well, so I made up for it."

His words of boys made her look away with a crimson face, but she gritted out her venomous words. "And you go after me, to get to him. No more better than the bastard who sired you." she had dealings with the man. Stole from him quite often enough. After he 'introduced' himself.

"And you wouldn't have your child sired by me? Funny. I seem to remember your offer of marriage..." her words were chilled. "I'll not get aboard that ship. I'd rather you be done with it. And if what you're after is my father's wrath, I am not the key." she looked at him, injured arm bleeding on the deck. She placed her hand on her flintlock, then tilted her head slightly, her mass of silken white hair straining against the pins.

He swiveled and caught them neatly before he dropped them and walked over to her. "Was that supposed to prove something?" He asked slowly without turning to face her. "I don't think so, even had you hit me, it likely would have just upset me." His hand shot forward and stopped a quarter inch from her face the gust it raised blowing back her hair. "I don't hesitate, I don't wait, I don't kill my opponents at a distance. You had your chance. Don't try to show off now.

"I watched, and I learned, I watched as she was eventually overcome. I watched as they drove a knife into her hands. I watched as they stripped her. I watched as they cut pieces of her. But they never raped her thankfully. No..they just cut..and cut till where had once been a woman were scraps of flesh, and bone..and..." He trailed off before he stopped. "You don't have to be taught in the traditional sense to learn. I'd watch her when she practiced before, but no, that day was the greatest lesson."

"Well from you picking up young Alek, maybe you've inherited your father's ....hunger for boyflesh." He gave a soft laugh. "You're right..I am no better than my father. My father was a great man, who didn't kill the little girl who stole from him. Who didn't hoard wealth like yours does. Who made his men rich beyond belief. Who allowed me the joy of killing the men who killed my mother against his orders. Who spared your pregnant wench of a mother after your father abandoned her to escape, and set her back to him and said if he dared abandon her or the child within he'd come down on him with a fury as such he'd never seen. Yes, I'm no better than him, but the likes of you, and your ilk, aren't worthy to dare compare."

"She's a fine girl, she'd make a good wife. I could tell that her mother had a girl in her, and I knew you would be a good match one day. Ignore her father, she's shrugged off much of his upbringing. One day, she'll be a fine pirate queen in her right. A woman with the strength and skill not to match yours, but to complement it. A woman who will do what you can't, and be someone who you can see as an equal and a true treasure." He said softly. "I'm glad he died before he could see how wrong he was.

He darted out, his movements quick and fluid his fist striking towards her solar plexus.

Finally able to avoid a hit, she winced as she realized he was beyond her abilities in his speed. "Your father, a great man? That was true. He was unlike many men I had ever come upon. Even took me aboard his own crew before I got my own ship. But he, like many others, are easily able to betray the heart of a girl who trusted him." Bearing her teeth in what could only be called a smile by a fool, she backed away from him.

Her composure went emotionless then as she realized her own mistake. Anger. Ah, maybe she could let this play out... Her eyes went to his as she bent to retrieve the manacles, clippin one on her left hand. "Alek? Oh, the boy. You believe we..?" a small mirthless laugh escaped her lips. "No. I gave him food, shelter, clothes. He had surprised me with his kindness one night. But no, I never felt towards him what you say my father felt towards Ka- Alek's age group."

She clipped the other on and bowed her head. "You let my men go, and did as you said you would. Though you bruise my pride, I've plenty to go." Lysandra tested the bonds, her features schooled as she observed the chain links, lock type, latching mechanism. Looking back to him, the half naked pirate queen yawned. As she shifted place, her skull ring through her navel shimmered in the light, and she rolled her shoulder. "Although... My arm bears looking at. Perhaps you can lend me some thread and a needle? I've a need to stitch it."

Her head ached as she refused to do as she wished, and she cooled her temper so she could think.

"If you say so, I doubt he ever put much consideration to it if he did. He had many crews and cared little for who comprised some of them." He said coldly before he moved back from her toward his own ship.

"Your father did the same to me, called me a poor little orphan boy, and fed me, clothed me, told me I was pretty. I would have a break from the fighting pits, he was sorry he'd ever sold me. He'd take me away from all that. I needed to appear subservient though, just put on the manacles and come to his cabin. Oh I learned much of the world that night and how people can be."

He looked to her before he shifted and walked over to his ship. He returned with a burning pot of coals. He dropped a machete into it as he looked to her. "If you say so, a captain's pride doesn't count for much without anything to back it up." He watched as her men collected what they could. He saw them set adrift in a ship, all without speaking. He grabbed one suddenly though and pulled him out of line. "No...you stay. You were willing to sell out your captain. " He kicked out suddenly and the sickening crunch of the man's knee shattering filled the air before it was followed by another knee, and an arm. He shoved the man onto the deck as the others filled past and lowered the boat without daring to look back.

Walking over to her he pulled the red hot machete and touched it to her arm before she could protest or shift searing flesh shut. "I'm no idiot ot give you anything to pick those manacles, I don't risk my crew." He answered before he kicked over the bucket of coals and fire began to spread along the deck. His men hopped over to his ship and he looked to her with a mocking grin. "After you milady." He added as he gestured to the plank.

She chuckled lightly. "All I did was feed him. He earned his food after the first point, earned his clothing, his place in the crew. Quite a talented boy you now have on your hands." She shook her head. "But, if you insist on putting me in a perverted light, go ahead. Nothing I can say to stop you." Her head began to throb as she held back her snide comments.

She warily watched him drop his sword into the coals. Of course, she knew what the coals were for, but... Why the sword? As the blade grew red hot, she drifted her gaze to where Xarxas was going at. Her men were gathering their goods, filling a longboat. But he had stopped one?

Anger and pain lit her gaze as he pointed this one out to be a sell out. Her breath hissed from her lips as she watched the man collapse with a shattered knee. He was left.

Watching the other captain come her way, she was about to ask why he would bother, when she snapped her jaw shut, and tensed as hard as coiled wire. Her golden skin paled to the color of a sickly white, her eyes shut as she didn't move. Pain ripple through her, and she shook her head, her hair nearly a darker shade than her face.

A weak smile curled her lips. "Wise. Except for the fact I would have been hard pressed to pick these with one needle. And I would have had to straighten it..." she said, then stepped overt his ship, refusing to tremble as she felt her stomach threatening to release her breakfast.

The smell of burnt flesh drew her gaze to the vicious looking burn across her arm now, and she sighed. "At least I've less worry over losing my arm..." she said, seeing quicksilver and shaking her head. "Where am I to go," she asked calmly, looking back to him.

"That and wanked over you while you slept half nude nearby. He told us all about that, I would read his letters at morning meals. It was cute." He said before he shook his head. "He was terrified you'd find him out and kill him." He said before he made his way across the deck.

"So you didn't wonder why none of your cannon's fired back? Or did you not give the order? Because if you had, this man had doused your powder and cut most of the fuses." He said with a slow nod to the man gasping and twisting on the deck. "He did it without even being asked. Alek hinted that we might be coming and he rushed to betray you, what a fine sailor."

"I escaped slavery with less." He said before he watched as the fire caught the man laying on the deck who began to thrash and scream. "In any case, it doesn't do a pirate much good to be soft on his captives. It will be nice to have a hold for you, but eventually someone will try to fuck you. Or kill you. So I guess you'll be staying in my cabin." He said simply

He pushed her over to his ship and kicked away the plank as her ship was engulfed. "Hhmmm good wind, should float right to one of your daddy's places." He said softly before he walked her across the deck. His ship was larger than hers, but also lighter. The entirety made of a single type of white oak held together firmly with steel. the designs were rather elegant, his quarters were at the quarter deck however they didn't take up the traditional back portion. They were to the right side and rather small for a captain. Within was simply a desk, a bed, and through a door to another side a steel tub.

He pushed her along till they reached his quarters his men leering openly at the her before he finally locked the door behind himself issuing orders not to be disturbed. "So...this is the part where I rape you, you prepared?" He asked.

She shook her head, walking with him over his ship. Her eyes lit over every feature, absorbing defy detail of the beautifully made ship. Her hands ached to test the wood, see if it was as she suspected. It looked nearly silken smooth, warm, and pure. Unusual for a pirate's ship. But the design made up for the innocence of the details.

Trembling slightly, she sighed. "That may be the most disturbing image I've ever thought of..." she murmured, then winced. That was why her cannons wouldn't fire. Why her men were so agitated when she glared at them in question.

A small chuckle escaped her. "Ah, you're to play that card. Again. You were a slave. Because of my father. I get it. No need to repeat it so often," she said, looking at him. "And it's been a while since a man marked me. Guess fate said it was time again."

Once he mentioned the ship going to her father, Lysandra sighed. Great. Would she never be more than a tool to incite her father's wrath? Gritting her teeth, the woman glared at the sky before she stepped through the doorway into his cabin. The men around her were staring openly at her bared chest, and she felt sick for a minute, sighing as she heard the door shut. At least she was safe from him.

Stiffening, she looked back, then chuckled. "No it's not. You just spoke of your disgust to me, and how you wouldn't deign to touch me. So, I very much doubt you will go back on your word."

He watched how she looked to his ship and smirked. "While your father has a horde of junk heaps. Mine spent his gold on his men. We have the finest ships, the finest steel, we spare no expense for our crews. But oh yes, you're so much richer than we are because your gold goes unspent in coffers." He said slowly before he nodded. "Good work men, each of you will receive a bonus." He cried out to a response of loud cheers. "And a week's reprieve when we lad to go off and see your families, whores, or whatever else you choose."

"Aww poor girl, things worked against you today. Who knows, maybe in a few days your father will show up, rape me again, murder me, and set me on fire." He added before pondering. "I do hope he does it in that order for his sake." He gave with a cackle before he got her off the ship.

He looked to her and sighed as he began to undo his belt. "You seem to know nothing, rape isn't about sex, its about power. I'll take your bottom, no chance of whelplings there." He said before he let his pants drop. His member was prodigious for his size. It hung thick between his legs as though a cudgel hung by a belt loop. It began to rise slowly growing as it did before he let out a soft laugh. "Ah, look at you, stiffening up like a nun" He said before he tucked it away. "I'm not going to rape you, not my style." He said befor ehe walked over to his desk and picked out a jar. Washing his hands in a silver bowl he walked back over.

Picking up a jar he grabbed her arm firmly before applying a thick liquid to her burn that chilled the skin.

Lysandra shook her head. "I pay my men fair, my father is the one with the bursting coffers. I keep my money invested in many things. It grows each day, without any help from me..." she looked back at him, and sighed. "My father and I are not the same, you big Neanderthal."

At his comment of her luck, and his probable demise, she shrugged. "Not as if I care, it just gives me my final means to an end." her words were hollow, and she stood uncomfortably in his room, still in extreme pain.

At his words, and her simple blowing off of them, the woman had thought he would back down. But his actions made her stare at him, eyes dropping down his build. There was no way they could fit... Especially where he spoke of. She felt her body stiffen once more, and turned from him, closing her eyes. "Don't," she calmly spoke, tensed and trembling. She never relaxed, even as he spoke of his cruel joke.

At his touch, she instictively moved back, her eyes opened once more and filled with tears of pain as he gripped her arm. "I'm fine. Don't touch me," she began, eyes widening in surprise as the ointment was applied. A small moan escaped her lips as she felt the pain leave her flesh, and she relaxed briefly. Before yanking back. "I can handle it," she growled, looking away.

Back
Top Bottom