Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blair's Current Cravings! Come get it, Tiger... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Hey there! Take a look around, and don't be shy about PMing me. :) Just make sure that you read through everything so that we are on the same page. I'm pretty easy to get along with, but I have a few things that I like and dislike when it comes to roleplays.

Things that I expect (or would like to have) in a partner:

~ I'm on daily, and the only big thing I have on my plate in RL is college, which means I'm a regular poster. (I'm also the type to give you updates on when I'm not going to be on.) So if you are looking for a roleplay to only post for weekly, or randomly, I'm probably not your gal. It's not that I'm impatient, it's just that I quickly lose interest if I have been taken out of the story for too long.

~ I like OOC chat, mainly because I love to discuss ideas and plot points for the roleplay. I love brainstorming with my partner to keep things interesting, and to keep it from getting boring. This is not needed, of course, but my rolelplays are usually more successful when this occurs.

~ I'm a "mirror" poster, which means that I give you what you give me. If you post five paragraphs, I'll try my hardest to do the same. If you are a more "to the point" poster, than I can do that as well. However, I do expect quality posts. Basic grammar and spelling skills would be nice. (Don't worry. I'm not a grammer nazi.) I like details (Don't tell me your character is named John or Stephanie, then leave it at that. Tell me their body build, their hair and eye color, their flaws and their little quirks and habits.) and I like unique characters.

~ Don't leave me doing all the work, but don't take my character's feelings away, either. What I mean, is that I hate when someone leaves me to make all the plot decisions and ideas and doesn't help push the story along. I hate it when I feel like I'm RPing with myself. Yet, I hate when I'm playing a submissive role, and my partner pretty much plays out the whole scene and doesn't even allow me to throw in a reaction or dialogue before it's done and over with. /end rant.

Here is my updated Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Blair121691

Here are some random cravings of mine, which are not organized in any fashion:

~ I really want to play opposite of a very rugged, dominate, rough-around-the-edges man. (I picutre this guy in my head.) I'm craving a character that is quite a bit bigger than my character, maybe several years older, and is not quick to show his emotions. I love romance, but I like it complicated. It's not that I don't want him to care for my character, but I want his affection to be a little hard to get, or atleast for him to have a guard up. That way, my character can soften him up with time. ;)

~ I'd like to play a female that is several years younger than the male character. (My character being no younger than 18-20, and the male character being no older than 35.)

~ I'd definitely like the idea of playing opposite of some sort of super hero or villian. (Batman, Iron Man, Spider Man, or the Joker, anyone?)

~ A man with tattoos! Oh yes, I'd love a guy with some tattoos...

~ A man who is some sort of criminal? Might need more discussing, but I love forbidden loves. Makes things interesting...

~ I'd like to play the daughter of man who owns a very successful business, and have an affair with one of his most trusted and high-ranked employees.

My more kinky cravings:

~ A guy that is very... well endowed. ;)

~ Bondage, anyone? I'd love to be taken advantage of.

Yea... I ran out of creativity there at the end, but I will come back and add more soon! If you're interested, please shoot me a PM, and I will get back to you ASAP!

I like the rough/ready man idea. I can use any of these character with or without their powers.

Micah Brewster in his rough and ready military contractor role. Or, if you prefer a wider selection, there's this link.

Thomas Avery may be more suitable than Micah, as a seasoned covert law enforcement official.

The character of William McTavish, with or without powers, is a veteran black-ops man, and understandably rough/withdrawn.

Of those, Micah may have tattoos, and as CEO of Trans-World Operations, owns a successful business. As a mercenary, he is considered a criminal in some countries, including the United States.

William McTavish can fill the generic super hero role, and as the US military's best-kept secret, running away from said military would make him a criminal. If you don't mind multiple partners, or personal conflict on the part of your character, I could have Thomas Avery chasing Lt. McTavish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom