Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An RP With HeartOfTheDarkness and TennTenshie

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Jack fell to the ground, in pain. He was on the verge of death. Probably well deserved to someone who had taken so many lives before. He use to serve a private military, that was set up to guard some mysterious staff. He was one of their top soldiers. Everything was looking good for Jack, until his master, the man who had taught him everything he knows, betrayed everyone. He gathered his own army, and slaughtered everyone. All for this mysterious staff. Legend says that whoever wields the staff, controls the power of the gods. At least that was in the legends.

In Jack's final hour, he fought his master and lost, stabbed by the staff. After being impaled, he felt something in his body change so suddenly. He was suddenly teleported away, but not before hearing his master howl in anger. Now, he was in the forest, about to bleed to death.

He closed his eyes, preparing for his end. Before losing consciousness, he heard a strange, dark laughter, not knowing where it came from.

She found the man, surprised to see someone outside of her little Cabin, she moved looking over the injured man beside her river. ANd moved examinignt eh wound for a moment. "Oh..." She whispered and She muttered a little spell - a cantrip to keep it from beleing to much more and she moved wrapping a vine around his arms to drag him back into the Cabin and onto a bed, the large Grey cat leaping up to lay on his feet. while she mashed up a poluice of Herbs.

"Now ye aren't allowed ta die."

She was telling him as she pressed the poluce into his wound the thick green paste conforming to block the bleeding so it couldn't continue. Stripping him out of his upper armer she Examined the wound now that the bleeding was stopped. "Tha' is gonna leave a nasta scar." She told him before binding it closed. Brown hair pleated into a long braid. Large blue eyes and a plump lower lip making up the soft featured face. The hedge witch worked on him for another little while before she moved getting up.

"Ye get some rest boy-o ye hurt yerself."

Jack could only feel pain. He felt like he was in a void, not quite alive, but not quite dead. Everything around him was pitch black. He was surrounded by darkness, but it felt as if the darkness was trying to engulf him. The more he struggled, the more he was engulfed.

He soon heard voices, whispering to him. "Let me out, Jack." He had no idea where the voices came from. "I can give you anything you desire, but you have to release me." Who was talking to him? Every time the voice spoke to him, he got the same feeling he had when he was stabbed by the staff. A feeling as if something was inside of him, tossing and turning. "Embrace my powers Jack, embrace the darkness." His whole life, he had never had to deal with anything like this. Sure, he had dealt with psychological warfare before, but nothing like this. "EMBRACE THE DARKNESS!!!!"

Jack shot up, drenched in a cold sweat. He had never felt this feeling before, this sense of fear. It was almost as something evil was coming for him, trying to control him. He looked around, and noticed he wasn't familiar with the setting. As he leaned back, he tried to relax, and figure out where he was.

She looked over, the one room shack didnt' really give anyone privacy. But she was sitting there, in the heavy skirts and vest. White top, Green vest and heavy brown skirts. When he shot upward she moved setting down the mending she was working on to come over there. Dipping cloth into a rag and then pulled it out, ringing it out and Went to whipe his face.

"Ye need ta rest."

She said softly.

"Ye been hurt, badly and ye gonna tear it back open if you move ta much."

She smiled a little watching him, there was a knot of power on her inner wrist, one of those that denoted a holy god of some sort. Thick bangs falling from the braid as she leaned over the man looking at him for a moment.

"Yer colors begun ta return."

Jack saw the pretty girl wiping his face, still trying to calm down. "Where am I? What happened?" He still couldn't figure out what happened earlier to him. One minute, he was about to face his death. The next moment, he's passed out in the woods. And now he's in some woman's shack.

"I need to leave. I have to take care of some things now. It's not safe for me." He kept mumbling to himself as he forced himself up. He took a few steps, reopened his scars, and then fell to the ground in pain. "Dammit!"

"Ye neet ta rest!"

She shouted as she got up to help the man back to the bed and close back up the scars.

"When ye are healed ye can worry aboot leavin."

Came the order. Cam was not one to deal with someone being dense.

"Ye are hurt - yer in the Sher woods and ye'll be here til yer no longa bleedin' everywhere. Ye aren't ta move agane."

Back
Top Bottom