Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

At the Market (M x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
So I had another idea, I like to play submission and Domination but I like to add zest to my character. I see a lot of submissives on here that just lie down and do as they are told, and that's alright but I like adding a bit of stubborness in with my character. I am looking for a male Dom and I had a couple of Ideas, I'll post the story line and plot for each

At the Market.

We now live in a world that has many different creatures of the night and of the day. anyway the creatures of the day are captured sometimes and sold at a Market as slaves to the creatures of the night. There was once a beautiful young woman, who had wings and was beyond earthly beautiful was captured. She was an angel, and they were rare, so very rare. A handsom man, of the night, with red eyes and fangs saw her and just had to have her so he put in his bid.

Kidnapped

Another idea is there is a party one night and a young college girl has gotten wasted and has to walk home because her friend took her car home for her because she wasn't drunk. Well a guy has been watching her for several weeks now and decides to make his move. He captures her and tells her the only way she'll live is if she does everything and anything he tells her to.

Reply on here or PM me if interested thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom