Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pact witht he Devil (YenpointFive and tenn)

The man standing in her living room had an expression that conjured all sorts of terrible images. It was the sort of expression of excitement that most women would very much not be happy to see from a strange man that had just burst into their home, fire and monsters or not. He took a step towards her, then another, and before she knew it he was in his arms, being lifted off the floor. "I'm free!" His voice sounded unique, like honey poured over gravel. It was melodic and brutal all at once as he spun around with her in his arms. It gave her just long enough to realize that in addition to the cig hanging from his lips, he smelled an awful lot like a barbeque mixed with leather, something that she'd do well not to think too hard about.

The man released her as quickly as he'd grabbed her and plopped down on her couch, practically cackling with laughter. "I'm finally fucking free!" He exclaimed once more, giving her a chance to wonder just how close to sane he might actually be. There definitely didn't seem to be any explanation forthcoming about how he'd ended up here or what had nearly crawled out of her fireplace other than him. He also didn't seem to have the slightest consideration that he didn't live here. He kicked his feet up on the coffee table, his heavy leather boots leaving a bit of strange black mud behind on the table, and slouched back into the couch, taking another drag on his cig.

It wasn't exactly that he wasn't good looking. He'd probably been quite handsome before ending up as a patchwork of burns and scars. He seemed to have a few open wounds here and there too but nothing that was bleeding particularly bad. He wore a heavy leather jacket and a pair of blue jeans that were caked with what appeared to be blood and had several gashes in them that looked like they were caused by some sort of blade. His hair, what wasn't burnt off, was a deep brown color that perfectly matched his eyes, and was a bit on the long side. "Please tell me you've got some cold fucking beer in this place." He said after a moment, still grinning ear to ear.

She yelped when he scooped her up and spun her around, she had felt sick enough with the fire and the flames nadnow the smell of burned meat? really? Rebecca was glad when he put her down, holding one hand over her mouth momentarily and one over her abdomine. Thick black curls flew around her head, lucious and silky black. Bright green eyes following the burned creature around her livingroom.

Dressed in A black tank top and Short shorts - the edge of the pockets sticking out under the fring of hte leg openings. "Who... might you be? And please... Off my couch... you're burnt and... chrispy." She added he saved her life, she could accept that, He needed something else to wear. And he needed a shower. And... "Are you hungry?" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE! She waned to scream as she also wanted to beat her head against hte wall. [/quote]

It wasn't until he was on the couch that he actually looked her over, and he definitely wasn't a bit shy about letting his eyes linger on all her best bits. He definitely seemed a bit surprised by just how short those shorts were but his smile didn't fade. He kept his seat through the whole thing and seemed to have no intention of getting up to do her any harm.

"You can call me Chuck and yes, I am burnt, thanks for noticing." He said, taking another drag on his cigarette and taking his sweet time standing back up. He looked around for a bit, clearly looking for an ash tray before giving up. He simply put the cigarette out on his hand and then stuck it into his pocket, not seeming to feel a bit of pain when the searing ash touched his bare skin.

"I don't think I get hungry but..." He paused for a moment and pressed two fingers to his neck. "Yup, definitely still dead." He commented off hand before continuing. "If you've got anything to eat I'd love some food. Some fucking alcohol too. I'll drink the medical stuff if that's all you've got." He seemed to be skirting the final question until the last minute. It didn't really seem like he was trying to dodge the question, food and drink seemed to interest him more than whatever had just happened right then. "You just helped me break out of Hell and I'm not going back, in case you get any funny ideas about spouting demonic mumbo jumbo at me and hoping this whole thing will go away. I can't advise doing that."

She walked over to the couch and dusted the ash off of it. "Chuck." She nodded as she waved a hand infront of her nose. "Know how to work a shower?" No she didn't plan to read any more of that book - and no real way to get rid of mister burnt without reading it. "You get clean... I'll find something to eat... and Figure out something non burned for you to wear. Alcohol..." She finally just walked towards the kitchen. "Now I need a drink." And the Wine she'd been drinking wasn't gongt o cut it as she fished out some Whiskey from one of the cabnits in the tiny kitchen. "Bathrooms to the left at the end of the hallway!"

"What do you think I am? Some sort of caveman?" Chuck asked as she asked him if he knew how to work a shower. He let her walk off into the kitchen and the next thing she heard of him was a voice from outside the kitchen door. "I'm borrowing this, okay?" If she cared to look she'd find Chuck holding the wine bottle she'd been working on earlier, currently stripped to his boxers and still looking like someone's failed attempt at barbequed short ribs, in fact she was fairly sure she could see some of his ribs through a bit of a chunk he was missing from his side.

Chuck waltzed into the bathroom with the wine bottle and she heard the shower start up. She had very little doubt that he was going to be drinking in the shower but it ought to keep him out of her hair for a little while. Chuck's cloths were, unsurprisingly, part of a pile on the living room floor

She shook her head, no he could have it, cheep red wine wasn't to hard to find as she poured a couple thumbs of Whisky into a glass and downed it, She dropped into the bathroom - more like threw a large man's shirt and an ex's jeans. "I hope they fit!" She called before closing the door again and going to start somethign to eat, and have some more Whiskey.

She began to sing as she worked. Rebecca had one of those voices that would haunt someone. She'd been writing and singing in bars and sadly on Youtube for the better part of 5 years now, the bars cut her living and youtube gave her a little each month based on the amoutn fo hits to her thread. Singing a older form of Hush little baby as she worked around her kitchen.

'Hush little baby don't say a word
Mommas going to buy you a mocking bird
and if that bird doesn't sing
momma's going to buy you a dimond ring'

Through slowly if she had her gituar she'd probably have bene playing.

'All these things baby
they'll make you cry
And momma will be standing by.'

And she started over again - the melody almost Sirenoitc as it filtered through her kitchen, she'd been working on becoming a big artist and she hadn't stopped yet - she had no idea what Chuck was but she wasn't going to let him go throwing a wrench in her plans.

"Wanna stay and find out?" He called out of the shower. Chuck clearly had basically no shame. He wasn't particularly surprised to find that they fit, more or less, even if they weren't really his style. The bottle was nowhere to be seen next time he appeared, which likely meant two things. First of all, it was empty. Second of all, it was probably still sitting in the shower. At least he'd had the common decency to turn the water back off.

She couldn't hear him come in over her singing but she'd definitely know he was there when he joined in. It wasn't really a voice made for lullabies but it carried a tune very well. He clearly had some form of musical talent under his belt.

Chuck was looking a lot better, like the water had managed to wash off some of the minor burns and make the major ones less noticeable. At least it didn't look like he ought to be dying from his injuries anymore. In fact, he didn't look half bad. Even in the clothing that she'd given him he looked the part of the handsome badboy, recently in a fight. "So, is that what women are wearing these days, because I could definitely getting used to cute girls who've mutilated their jeans." He said, still not bothering to behave subtly as he checked out her ass. His mind did briefly pull itself out of the gutter anyway. "When are these days, anyway? I must have been out for a little while."

She actually stopped working on the waffles and eggs when he'd started singing, though she didn't faulter int he song. Finishing as she returned to cooking up the pancakes and eggs along with bacon, Cooking was something to relax after you summoned up a... dead man? "Its... 2012." she told him. "October." she added after a moment. Looking at him. "You're not really made to sing a Lulliby, but you've got a good voice." She observed. Handing him the plate.

As he asked about her pants she looked at them twisting one leg, the phenox tail on the inner thigh visable for about 3 seconds. "Keep those hands of yours to yourself, and as for what other girls wear these days- I cannot vouch, I've always been a bit of a black sheep." And she wore nothing that didnt' show her off exactly as she wanted to be shown off. Pushing some blackc hair behind her ear she picked up her own plate, the curl jumping back out from behind her ear almost as soon as she'd put it into place. She licked her lower lip once pouring herself another couple thumbs, She'd had quite a few since she'd summoned up whatever it was.

"So - Since you climbed out of the fire, what was the other thing that was trying to?"

When she told him the year he looked like he was about to shit himself. "I've been dead for more than twenty years?" He asked, as if she'd actually have any idea when he'd died. "Damn, that's some fucking shit." He said, taking the plate from her absentmindedly as he thought about it. "Please tell me we have hovercars now." He said, dead serious about it from the looks of it. Anything he possibly could have asked about the future and hovercars were the best he could come up with.

He watched as she twisted and found himself grinning. "What? You can't blame a man who's been dead for twenty years for wanting to see the rest of that tat." He commented, clearly not the least bit ashamed of the fact that he'd been checking her out. "You ought to be nice to me. You'll be sorry you didn't once I'm pretty again." It was becoming progressively easier to imagine Chuck as being pretty damn good looking as those burns faded away.

Chuck had already begun eating at this point and for lack of a drink borrowed the bottle of whiskey and took a swig out of it when he wanted one. "What do I call you anyway?" He asked her before popping a large chunk of waffle in his mouth. Her question prompted a smile but he finished chewing before he answered. "Don't you people have heavy metal to learn from anymore? That, was a demon. You managed to call it out of Hell and then I stabbed it in the head. Considering you didn't even having a summoning circle you ought to thank me." He said before an important realization set in. "By the way, do you have any guns? Swords? Laser beams if those have been invented? I can't imagine they like that you let me out."

She watched him. "Apparently you have." She responded, there was enough alcohol in her body now for her to relax just a tad as she ate her own waffel. "No hover cars, no Halographic TVs, video, phone - Now responsive AIs, no... we no anything cool. They have 3D TV now, though it requires glasses and I'm to broke to afford it." She chuckled a little. "Really - not the future. Just some slightly more sophisticated Modern day."

She had a tramp stamp too - at least as they where called, woman didn't really sleep around so it wasn't so true. But she had one. "I Can't blame you for wanting to see, but I can tell you to keep your hands off. You're a dead man who came out of my fireplace - due to a book with pretty words in it. I plan to Kill lady Thyme for not telling me what the book did too -" Apparently the woman who had had the book hadn't mentioned demons.

She stared at him. "I have heavy metal. I have probably more of it sitting in my bedroom than most people listen to anymore." She added. "I happen to like my version of the lulliby. And..." She blinked weapons? She'd tried to summon a demon. "Thank you for Savign my life." She hit step 1: Thank the dead man. Step 2... weapons? "I have a box cutter, a little tiny purse gun..." She shrugged. "And... a letter opener."

He looked a little disappointed when she told him that there hadn't been anything particularly interesting invented in the past twenty years. "Meh, even a mediocre future is better than five more minutes in Hell." Chuck said with a quick shrug. Honestly he wasn't immediately worried about getting a grip on the future. If you could get used to living in Hell you could get used to just about anything without too much work.

"And you know what? I can accept no for an answer." He said as he borrowed the whiskey, taking another swig after he'd finished speaking. "I can't say I share a particular loathing for her irresponsibility but if she actually knew what's in that book killing her might not be such a bad idea. I am not a particularly huge fan of sorcerers." He spoke with an unwavering belief that sorcerers were a real thing. She had good reason to trust that if Chuck believed in something it was actually a real thing too.

"Sounds like a grim future indeed. You can't kill the Metal." He said with a little grin that suggested this was a fact rather than mere words. Really, he had a strange way of looking at the world. His eyes seemed to linger at corners and curves, edges of space, a bit more often than one normally would, like he was seeing some other version of the world where there was more to everything. "You're very welcome, and I aim to keep you alive. I'd grab that gun of yours. If that's all the weaponry you can think of I think I'll scrounge my own." He said, walking into the living room and grabbing a fireplace poker, giving it an experimental swing before he knelt down. Chuck stuck his hand into the ashes, pulling it back when his fingers were covered in ash. He then drew several strange symbols in a semicircle around the fireplace, tracing each line carefully with surprisingly nimble fingers.

She blinked as he talked about that. "She's a Witch not a sorcerer." She told him calmly correcting him about Thyme. "We'll... You're sleeping on the couch." Rebecca remarked. "I'll... I'll get you a blanket and pillow if you need it - as... well you're dead I don't know what you need to sleep. We'll... go by Thyme's shop tomorrow and... talk to her about this mess." She added following him as he walked back into the livingroom of her rented house. "And... get you some clothes." Those clothes didn't suit him but well they where an ex's clothes.

What in the world was she doing. "Why... where you in hell?" She finally asked as she leaned in the doorway watching him work, she had enough of magic just from the lyric book. Drinking more of her Whiskey.

He rolled his eyes softly. "Call it what you like. She's still messing with powers that come back to bite you in your ass every time." Chuck said, not really immediately worried about Thyme. There was no way she could have known that her friend would accidentally summon him up. Hopefully she made a habit of giving out those books to poor doomed suckers so if anyone came knocking looking for him it'd just be her best guess. "You can. I don't want to." He said simply when she mentioned that they'd go talk with the witch about what she'd done. He was pretty damn adamant about it too. Chuck clearly had a reason for not wanting to be in the presence of a magic user they weren't about to kill.

"Ohh, and I don't really need sleep. Don't need to eat either. Still do because I've seen what happens to the ones who don't." He left it at that, seeming to realize that elaboration was either unnecessary or uncalled for and allowing her to take her pick between them.

When she asked why he was in Hell he gave her a grin. It was the sort of thing humans were conditioned to be frightened by from before they were born, something older than humanity that had been as much a predator of theirs as any jungle stalking beast. "I'd love to tell you why I was in Hell, but it's more fun if I just show you. You have a guitar around here?"

Rebecca blinked. Shrugging a little. "You're still getting new Clothes." She told him when he said he wouldnt' talk to Thyme. She was pretty damn sure she was taking that book back tomorrow. Even if Thyme hadn't actually made her pay for it - it was a book of lyric and poetry, Thyme had simply thought she'd like it even if the words made no sense to most people - And there had only been 1 spell in the thing.

She nodded a litle. "Ok fine - no pillow and blanket for you. You can sit and stare at a fireplace." She had been trying to be well, thankful? Rule 1 of mom: Don't sleep with strange men - ESPECIALLY if they come climbing out of a fireplace. Mom would definately not aprove. And well - Becca had learned her lessions from mom Well - no strange men in her bedroom. Only taken her one crazy boyfriend to learn mom knew what she was talking about - Crazy boyfriend still came around too... hey Chuck might not be a bad thing.

"Acoustic or Electric?" She asked. She had both.

He grinned when she said he was getting new cloths. "Believe me, I'll be the first one in line for a shopping trip. Your ex had terrible taste." This was, admittedly, coming from someone whose idea of taste involved a lot of leather. He was going to miss that jacket too, even if it had been scorched, stabbed, and refinished with a bit of demon leather over the years.

When she suggested that he could sit and stare at the fireplace he shrugged. He still had that jacket and it was as much a blanket as he'd had on an average basis for the past twenty years. Might as well stick with it. Besides, a couch was going to be heaven by his standards.

"Electric." The word had practically said itself. If she was watching his eyes she'd notice that they were redder now, less the deep earthy brown and more of a clay color. Chuck hadn't held a guitar in a couple of years and just the thought was starting to make his blood boil

She nodded a little and padded off towards the bedroom to find the picks, gutars and a pen and pad, if she was pulling out the guitars might as well pull out the song material making items. She came back, a black pick in her teeth, a beautiful Acoustic Guitar in one hand and a shiny black and white electric in the other. With its own pic hanging between two fingertips. She indicated with the two fingers the Amp sitting against the wall beside the couch.

When he got it and they had the thing plugged in she handed it to him. "Careful - that baby cost me 2 months rent and a hell of a sweet-talking to get." She warned him. "Belive me, hurt it and I'll find a way to kill you myself."

She then sat herself on the floor - much like she had been when this entire mess had happened, She liked sitting on the floor, the couch rarely got use unless there was a guest, and well she didn't own a decent TV so it wasn't like she watched it - she had a hand me down laptop that functioned for the Youtube uploads and what little surfing she managed, and she worked during the day and did the clubs most nights, not like the house was to lived in.

When she returned he'd already found the amp and plugged it in, currently sitting ontop of it as he waited for her to bring him the guitar. When she handed it to him he plugged it in and plucked a couple of strings, getting a feel for it. There was now something definitely inhuman about his eyes. They were actually straight up red, and they seemed to flicker, like the fires of Hell had stowed away somewhere behind them.

"You'll be at it for a while. But if I should hurt her, I'll let you shoot me a few times to make you feel better, okay?" He said, clearly not the least bit worried about being shot. Then again, he didn't seem particularly worried that he'd somehow harm the guitar either.

After fiddling with it for a few moments he began to play, and it was something that no one was ready for, Chuck included. His fingers were nimble beyond belief as he plucked out the start of a song from thin air, some light ephemeral intro that'd make a nice start for things to come. Then the seas began to stir and the sky became cloudy and all at once there was thunder, lightning, METAL. When Chuck played it was like the voice of Hell itself crying out in rage, and the vocals that Chuck gave the beast weren't unfitting either. The storm rage out of control for the better part of five minutes and even at a glance, she could see Hell in his eyes.

((I can't even begin to come up with anything that's quite like the music Chuck sold his soul for since there's obviously nothing quite like it. His voice is mortal however and I kind of imagine he sounds kind of like Rob Halford))

Rebecca made a face - as he told her what she could do. "Oh I'd find a way." She muttered though there was little heat behidn it, As much as she didnt' want the guitar broken, she was pretty sure he wouldnt' destroy it.

She could see why he liked metal so much - it was part of him it seemed. He sold his soul for music. She wasn't sure she coudl damn herself for the art - though most people thought she was going to hell anyway just because she made no effort to hide her body - or dress modestly. She watched and lsitened as he took over the music. His voice was different than hers. Angry - Where her's was normally coaxing.

When she finally got the feel for the lyrics she joined in, Their voices - as different as they where melded well, and she had a thing for music, any kind of music. She'd never seen herself in hte heavy metal circut but she coudl handle it. Not necessarily as well as he could but she still had a soul. "Now that is impressive."

((Post edit: Preted she gave him her name - I just now realized when he asked I completely missed it. in response))

He wasn't really interested in getting in a theoretical argument over how she'd kill him if she had to. For one, he didn't want to rule out ideas he knew wouldn't work in case she ended up trying one of these days. Nothing like knowing a hefty handful of ways to kill your opponent while they were at a loss as to how to do any more than merely inconvenience you.

He didn't stop playing for a moment when she joined in, easily adding her voice to the song. If nothing else the chorus was easy to keep up with, though each verse of the song was otherwise unique, making it relatively hard to sing on the first go through. When the metal drew to an end he gave her a wide grin, taking a little bow when she told him that it was impressive. "You weren't particularly bad yourself. Ever considered being part of a metal band? I'm gonna need some help once I hit the road and I can promise you, it'll be more interesting than life here." A man with skills that one of a kind was easily a ticket to the big time, though there were clearly more than a couple of reasons that Rebecca might have to be worried about such a thing, for one, his apparent assumption that someone would be back to claim him.

She laughed softly as she leaned back. "Oh I know I'm good Chuck." Came the first observation as she watched the man sitting on her amp. "I also know how to write." She didn't normally do metal, more of a hybrid to rock but she had no problem with metal. And irongically their voices merged well. She considered this for a moment - she had nothing here really and she had a vehicle. "I suppose if I stay here I'm dead once you leave right? Demons don't discriminate from what I've been told by our Lady Thyme."

Thyme warned her regularly not to dable - she'd given her the book without much hessitation it was as Thyme put it a book of Lyric. Apparently The lady witch didn't know all of what was in it. Though she would it odd that Thyme wouldn't have, the woman read all the books before she put them into the shop.

"And you don't strike me as one to stay put." She mused as she sat there. Strumming lazily at the Accoustic in her lap. She finally shrugged. "what hte hell - I wanted to make it big in the music industry and I've got nothing but my life to lose."

When she suggested that she knew how to write he grinned a bit. "Glad to hear it. I've got an okay voice but the vocals don't really flow, you know? It probably took me a couple of months to come up with words for that one. But when you need someone to come up with the guitar tracks for a song, I can weave bullshit into gold with these fingers in my sleep." Needless to say he could probably ensure that she was very busy coming up with the vocals for the songs he played

Her mention of getting killed by demons caused him to smile wryly. "She's as right as she had any chance of being. Demons discriminate quite a bit, just not much between living humans. You and me on the other hand. Let's just say you might get yourself off the hook by pointing them in my general direction and you might not." He said to her with a grin. Chuck nodded when she suggested that he wasn't one to stay put. "I need to be back in the spotlight. I'm going to be big and from what I've seen you've got the right stuff to come along for the ride. Hell can't kill us while we're in the spotlight so they'll have to do it quietly when we're out of public view. Fame might be the one thing that can keep either of us alive. Plus it's been a long while since I've gotten to do the whole, sex, drugs, and rock and roll thing and it's been a long time coming."

She laughed softly. Rebecca ooked at him, as she moved gtting a good swollow of Whiskey as he spoke, She considered it. Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll, as Chuck healed he wasn't to bad. "Groupies huh? Where you big ont hose beforeyou died?" She asked curiously. "Guess telling you about STDs would be a waist of breath..." She mused as sh emoved slightly getting up. "Pin down the notes - I can come up with something, from Haunting Melody to Harder roll." She said as she got up. "Tomorrwo Handsome. After this I need sleep. And I need to find you clothes." She mused as she heade first to the bathroom to get the wine bottle so in her bid for coffee and water she didn't go killing herself.

The next morning sure enough the coffee maker began brewing and she traped to the bathroom in a bra and black panties. Showered and walked back across in her towel. She finally came into the living room and the kitchen. Curls plastered to her head dripping down the black half shirt. The skinny jeans hugged every curve of her legs and rear end, and shed dropped the boots of the day just outside the kitchen door, the thigh high monsters had four inch heels and a beautiful supple leather, the things had cost her a small fortune. Pouring her coffee she got half of it down before filling it up again and miandered into the livignroom sitting indianstyle on the floor, back to the couch watching the now... defiled fireplace. the top of the beautiful Red swallowtail butterflfy visable over the line of hte pants with the knotwork behidn it.

Chuck smirked when she asked about groupies. "Didn't have as many as some. It took me a while to figure out that the Devil was kicking around behind the scenes doing his best to ruin my shot at fame to get my soul a bit quicker... but yeah, every chance I got." When she brought up STDs he laughed for a moment and then told her. "I kinda doubt the dead get sick. I'm probably the safest sexual partner anyone could have." He said, his tone making it rather clear that he liked that fact.

---

When the morning rolled round Chuck was already eating a bowl of cereal, having clearly made himself at home. His shirt was actually sitting on the couch, having clearly served as bedding. From the look of things he didn't really have much of an image issue, not that he really needed to. When he was all healed up Chuck was damn good looking. "Morning beautiful." He said, still eating his cereal as she started to eye the fireplace suspiciously. "You been thinking about my offer? I'm marginally better than the Devil when it comes to making deals and I doubt you'll ever get another offer to partner up with a man who's fueled by Hell." He said with a smile before getting back to his breakfast. "Why is cereal so much better than when I was a kid?" He added after another couple of bites

Rebecca looked at him - dead pan she responded. "Because its Ceral." She babysat periodically and kept some of it in the house - but she didn't drink it. Hell her breakfast of choice was in her hands and being sipped at periodically. "Chuck -" She had to admit he was good looking first thing in the morning. "Baby, darling, Sweetheart. We talked about this last night, I stay here I'm dead once you leave. You weren't going to stop me from continueing to work my way up to a star anyway. You're apparently going to kick start it." She wasn't exactly the nicest person before the third or fourth cup. Especially after she'd almost summoned a demon.

She pushed back some of the wet hair as it flopped forward, slowly the curls where begining to rise and twist the damp mass. She gave him a fleeting smile. Working on that coffee. "Ask me after I've had my second cup and I can probably give you a list of stops before we head out of hte city." if he wanted metal there would be a road trip - Good ol' mississippi wasn't the place for Metal.

He shrugged and took another bite. He was pretty sure they'd started adding more sugar to this stuff, which was fine by him of course. Chuck smiled a little bit as she pointed out once again that she was going to be dead if she stayed here. "Well, you never know. You could have always skipped town by yourself. They're not after you... yet. But hey, it's better to burn out than fade away." He said with a grin that belonged on some sort of prehistoric predator.

"Damn straight I will. You worry about lyrics, I'll worry about the guitar portions. I'll try to write the backup guitar parts so that a human can actually play them. Either that or I'm going to have to figure out some way to teach 'being gifted with the powers of hell'." He said. He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do about getting them gigs so he nodded a bit when she suggested she'd come up with a list of stops. "Works for me. Don't book them too far in advance though and keep changing the name. We don't want people waiting for us. Also, we're going to need better weaponry, I'm thinking at least a gun a piece, I'd like a sword while you're at it too." He said, not even particularly sure where one would get a sword in this day and age. Still, when he was stuck in Hell he'd gotten rather good at swinging iron around with the intent of making people die.

"I'm going to Return Thyme's book and tell her what it did. Woman's proably got a couple weapons that will do more good against demons than a standard gun." She explained. She trusted Thyme. "The Witch probably has more magic charms than anyone else I know." She muttered calmly as she moved slightly looking at him as she moved pouring more coffee into her cup and begining to drink it. "She said it was a book of Lyric. Thyme had never given her something magical before. And she doubted teh woman had realized anything.

"Then we're going to get you clothes, my bag is already packed." She pointed to the bag infront of the door. "You need non-burned leather or being in my car you'll make me sicker than hell. But I know a pretty good place for leather." She shifted. "Then we'll get... groceries and things to take on the road, non perishables." She shrugged. "Then its out west."

Back
Top Bottom