Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout: Atlanta Caravans

Jugger82

Singularity
Welcome to the Fallout Universe, where survival takes a front seat and morals, ethics, and logic go out the window in the face of the endless grind for survival. Would you care to join us in this wasteland? Join our caravan as we travel the wastes of Atlanta. Fight supermutants, ghouls, and raiders in our struggle. Each person will create a character or two, and we will be starting out small with only 3-4 users, with their character(s). Each character will pick a pack of items, some will be unlimited and some will be one picked and that's it. We will start out in the caravan, away from civilization in the wasteland, travelling towards Atlanta. We will build our characters and personalities there, maybe fight a few baddies. Once we get to Atlanta, we will set up a community, and then have to strike out every now and then to go hunt down supplies. I'm sure some who don't want to go scavenging can find some adventure in the community.

---Felixia_Luna

Character Packs: Determine your weapons, armor, and any items you will have. I trust we are all intelligent enough to be able to keep track of what supplies we have. Character Packs are LIMITED to prevent people from choosing too much of a certain Character Pack.

Mercenary pack - 10mm Pistol, Armored Duster, Dirty Water, Med-X
Count: Unlimited

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Technician - Laser Pistol, RobCo Jumpsuit, Dirty Water, Stimpack
Count: 1

Trader - Baseball Bat, Roving Trader Outfit, Purified Water x2
Count: 2

Wasteland Doctor - Kitchen Knife, Doctor Fatigues, Stimpack x3, Med-X x2, Rad-away x3, Rad-X

Hunter - Hunting Rifle, Wasteland Outfit, Dirty Water x2
Count: 2

Settler 1- Switchblade/Lead Pipe, Leather Armor/Dirty Pre-war clothing, Dirty Water, Jet x2, Stimpack, Nuka-Cola x2

Settler 2- .32 pistol, Wasteland Outfit/Vault Outfit, Stimpack, Nuka Cola x4

Settler 3 (Drunk/Junkie)- Machete, Wasteland Outfit, Jet x4, Buffout, Whiskey x2, Vodka, Beer x4, Scotch x2

Guardian - Combat Shotgun, Leather Armor, Med-X

Sniper - Sniper Rifle, Brass Knuckles, Wasteland Outfit

Veterinarian - 10mm SMG, Wasteland Outfit, stimpack x2, buffout

Ex-Brotherhood of Steel - Laser Rifle, Brotherhood Scribes

As said in the Plot, we will only four or so people to join us. With me and Felixia_Luna (Whom is the Co-Owner of this RP) already in this RP to take up two slots, two or three slots are available only...FOR THE TIME BEING.

As time goes on, we will admit more people, very few at a time, to join into the RP. If you want in, you must be the first to PM me a character form, first come first served and no spot reservations. Full Character Threads must be completed and sent to be looked over by myself.

I will add in an actual Character Form if people start to post, saying that they are interested.

======================================================

Character Form

BMR Username-
Character Name-
Age-
Gender-
Race- (Human, Supermutant, Ghoul)
Weapon Pack-
Image- (Link please, no images)
Kinks-
Dislikes-
Sexuality-
Other Info-

Okay. Character Form created.

PM ME THE FORMS. When we get four or five users to join I will make the character profile thread and get the RP started.

This interests me. In the past, I was with a few groups of others who made their own Fallout Rps, mostly centered around the Brotherhood of Steel. We even had an interesting version where our particlar group was a splinter faction of the Brotherhood Outcasts who were stationed in and around the Gulf coast. Gator mutants- don't think Bethesda and Interplay have done that one.

Anyways I am interested. Within a few days I will PM you a character profile.

Are there any race/class restrictions? I know that in the past, races from ALL fallout games were included (including a limited number of Sentient Deathclaws, ghouls, and even Reavers)

Actually...In Black Isle's canceled Fallout: Van Buren (Their version of Fallout 3) they were going to have mutant gators when we went toward the gulf of the area. However, since Black Isle was shut down before they could finish and the rights to Fallout went to Bethesda, they had to cancel the game. However, there is a free tech demo of the game on the internet which features one level (Well, two but the second one doesn't really have you doing much) but it can be really glitchy and you have to be careful cause it could crash your computer if you try to use console commands (cheats) on it.

And no. There isn't any form of restriction. Though, I don't want super mutants to have a minigun or missile launcher or anything cause that may make them overpowered.

Not a problem. I was actually more interested in the Reavers. I have a character I used to use that I am enamored with (It was a labor of love) and, in the abscence of any background or history of Reavers and their culture, even created a few text documents about a proposed cultural data snippet (such as a sort of caste system, etc.) Not much was actually released about the Reavers, save for them being the 'cyborg' race of the Fallout universe, so I had some fun with that.

Anyways, I'll get on the character profile soon.

They weren't a cyborg race. It was just the armor that they used in Fallout Tactics that gave them the appearance of a cyborg...Though maybe you're right. In that game, I never really cared for it much. I didn't like Tactics as much. It wasn't like the other 2 Fallout games of its time.

The armor Reavers used was really nothing more than leather and steel cables banded together into a full-body suit. Strong, relatively lightweight, and easy to maneuver in, it was perfect for them, as (for the most part) they were a race that tended to be tall, lanky, and pretty thin. There was an enhanced version called "Banded Reaver Armor" that cut down on mobility but, because it was reinforced with stronger, thicker cables and with steel plates in less flexible areas, it added to the individual's total weight but gave them a massive boost to defense. It wasn't near the level of T51-b armor, but it did make them more effective in long firefights.

Their actual bodies, however, were human flesh fused with technology. As a whole, they actively were like a much more intellectually-minded Brotherhood of Steel in that they sought technology to hoard and keep for themselves, but for a much different reason- they believed that technology itself should be worshiped, revered as a piece of old-world holiness that they believed would be key to saving the world (they were right in a way- look at the GECK.)

I forget if it was part of the lore I created for them or not, but I believe that Reavers were infused with technology from a very early age- around 16 or so- and were forever bonded to that tech. The enhancements ranged from minor (internal works to help regulate bloodflow, pacemakers, etc) to major bodily overhauls (replacing entire sections of the skeletal structure, bionic eyes, chips implanted directly into the skull, etc) and were usually both a sign of the individual's combat prowess and their standing in Reaver society (the more your body IS technology, the closer you are to technological godliness.) Again, I forget if that last paragraph was actual Reaver lore or from the lore I created for the Fallout Rps I was involved in.

If you think a Reaver would go well for your character, by all means go ahead and use him :]

Though...Be sure in the Other section you give a reason why a Reaver is all the way in Atlanta, Georgia instead of Colorado where Fallout Tactics took place...I believe thats where it was...

The first splinter faction of the Brotherhood of Steel was located in and around Chicago. They suffered heavy casualties and lost a lot of equipment while crossing the Rockies though. As to reasoning, I can use a variety of reasons, don't worry. ^_^

Fallout Tactics is not considered canon. So...any info you get from there isn't really canon. For instance, the splinter faction you speak of is the fact that the Brotherhood originated in an old military vault that the citizens left out of.

So technically, the Reavers aren't exactly canon either. Just saying to clarify.

You may be right about that, sadly. However, I think that for for the sake of diversity Tactics races should be allowed, with restrictions (Not as powerful Super Mutants, nerfed Nightkin, etc)

One thing does bother me though. how can Tactics not be considered canon? The Brotherhood east had to have gotten to DC/ The Pitt somehow, and seeing as how most transconinental railways are damaged beyond any hope of repair, crossing the Rockies in an airship is the only perceptible way to get to DC I can think of, given the number of troops, equipment, resources, etc.

I think the only races they had that weren't in other Fallout games were the Reavers and the unique tribals that could command animals and such...and talking deathclaws.

---

Tactics is not considered canon because there is a few inconsistencies within the game that doesn't add up to the other games, like they said that the origin of the brotherhood of steel came from a bunker/vault.

However, though the game is not canon, Bethesda decided it was fun to poke some notice toward the game: For instance, in Fallout 3, one of the more important scribes talk about how they haven't heard from the brotherhood outpost that was stationed in Colorado. And I believe E-DE from New Vegas had something related to Tactics in terms of the fact that E-DE had to pass through Colorado and Illinois to get from the East Coast (Fallout 3) to Navarro (West Coast, Fallout 2)

Yeah, there was that- the scribe did mention losing contact with them sk that maybe why I thought Tactics was canon. But I was (for some reason) under the impression ED-E had to go to Navarro straight from Illinois. And for some reason with ED-E, the Mariposa military base sticks out in my mind. Maybe I'm just crossing data incorrectly.

As to the BoS, they actually did come from a vault. I forget which one- its on the Fallout Wiki, but the Brotherhood of Steel js what remains of the US Army after the Great War. They were the Army's top people in their own vault- politicians and government officials had their own, separate vault- who after the war was done were tasked with guarding humanity from itself by hoarding technology. In fact, as you go through the story in Fallout 1, you actually go inside the BoS bunker and if I remember correctly you can talk go the elders or one of the Paladins and they will tell you about the BoS history.

The Enclave are essentially the same thing, but they were a Black Ops program that took jt upon themselves to use their advanced tech to try to take over the former US. I think that, as one of the most powerful weapons they had in their arsenal, Frank Horrigan was to be a last resort should Navarro and Mariposa fall.

Its on the wiki. I may be wrong though.

Okay I misread the wiki. It wasn't the fact that Fallout Tactics was non-canon, it was the fact that only the major events within the game were canon. Such as the presence of the BoS and the defeat of Calculator and all that. Um...I don't mean to be an ass but we need to stop talking about this as this isn't necessarily an OoC thread yet. Sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom