Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh such a lovely couple! (Retsu&Princess Enyo)

Retsu

Star
Alyx and Maeve, quite the interesting couple. They have been dating for about six months and they couldn't be happier. They are almost never seen apart and rarely do they do anything without first asking the other's permission. People look at them and call them the model couple as each knows each others boundary and knows when they shouldn't be around each other. However, they do have a tiny little secret; Alyx loves to dominate Maeve. No matter where they are or what time it is; Alyx is almost always making Maeve do sexual activities and sometimes out in public.

Now you would think that Maeve would hate her boyfriend for doing this and would try to leave him. That isn't the case, as she rather enjoys him doing this to her and craves it. Twas a beautiful saturday morning and Alyx woke to the sound of his alarm clock beeping at him at exactly six thirty. He immediately took his laptop out from underneath his bed, pulled up his email, and sent Maeve this 'Here is a list of things I want you to do before we meet up. One, take a black marker and write property of Alyx above your cunt. Two, make sure you dress as slutty as possible today. And finally three, meet me in the town park taking the long way around so people can see your slutty outfit.' there was a long space before the words 'Love you!' appeared on the screen.

He shut his laptop off and headed outside as he ventured off to the town park.

Maeve had never thought of doing sexual acts in public, she never did anything without seeing the negative sides of it as well as positive ones. She was never one to cheat or break up with a boyfriend without reason. That was until six months ago, well more like seven months ago when she first met Alyx. He was and still is her love, she met him on a blind date and just feel in love with him.

Maeve woke up at six fourty-five, knowing that there would be an email from Alyx waiting to be read. Getting the laptop she hid under her bed out and putting it on the night stand. Pulling up the email, "Black marker, 'property of alyx' bove my cunt, slutty clothing, long way to the park," she said out loud to remember what to do once she got out of the shower. Going to her closet, Maeve got out what she would wear. Putting the laptop up and going to the bathroom, she turned the shower on and washed off. Eventually getting out and blow drying her gold and brown hair, the wavy hair was almost curly. Getting a black marker and writing 'Property of Alyx' right where he asked.

Maeve put on a neon green crotch less thong on, a neon green tank top and a white off the shoulder top, a very tight black mini skirt and high boots. Leaving with a small purse, she headed to the park.

Alyx watched her as she entered the park with lustful eyes. Once she was inside, Alyx slowly snuck up to her from behind. He waited even more for her to get into a more secluded area before wrapping his arms around her body, and his hands already starting to grope her breasts "So, how is my little slut doing so far? I hope that you got a good nights sleep because we have a lot to do today, and I would hate for you to get tired so quickly." Maeve wasn't always like the girl she is today. When Alyx met her on that blind date, he noticed how she seemed like the kind of girl that is more reserved and wouldn't go out of her comfort zone. He had to change that about her because he felt immensely attracted to this woman.

All it took was a simple introducing to his kinks, and she was soon going along with almost everything he had wanted her to. There were still a few things she would refuse, but those were few and far between that they rarely came up with. One of the hands that was groping her breasts trailed down to her skirt, and began pulling on it teasingly "Mind if I take a peek? I want to make sure you wrote what I asked you to."

Maeve was startled when someone grabbed her and started groping her, she was all prepared to get away until the man spoke. "Well, she's doing okay, almost a little scared just now," Maeve said, "I got a good night's rest!" When he asked to take a peek, she blushed, "Well it should be right sweetie, but go ahead and check!" She said a little nervous someone would see. Her hands reached back and wrapped around his neck.

Maeve was nervous to do this at first doing anything like this before, but he had helped her slowly get into things like this, it was about a month aft they got together that they started doing things like this.

Alyx rested his head on her shoulders as he peered down into her skirt. He had pulled it away from her slightly so that he could see clearly, and a smile came on his face as the words 'Property of Alyx' was written just above her pussy like he had asked "Now no one can touch you without my direct permission," he quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek before letting go of her body "Follow me, I was thinking all about seeing that written above your pussy, and I just couldn't help but harden at such thoughts." he led her to a little clearing in the nearby forest of the park which not a lot of people visited.

"How about a little challenge? If you can get my pants and boxers off without using your hands, I'll give you a little reward sometime today. Deal?" he asked quizzically.

Maeve was smiling at the fact that she was 'owned' by Alyx and that he could be the only one to touch her basically. Blushing as the kiss on her cheek ended and Alyx asking her to follow him, she couldn't help but wonder what they would do. So Maeve followed him, very close behind, almost beside him. When they got to the clearing she was about to thank him and god that he always choose an area with little to no people around but his voice stopped her.

"I'm glad just mere thoughts of me and things I do for you can do that Alyx!" She said into his ear, before kissing his cheek. "That will be a challenge! I can use anything but my hands, correct?" She asked making sure.

It was more than just mere thoughts of her that made him get excited. Just knowing that she will be spending the day with him gets him just as excited as having her do sexual things in public, and he would gladly do anything to make sure she stays his; however, he hasn't come across such a problem yet "Yep, you can use anything but your hands." Alyx moved backwards to place his back on a tree both to make him a tad bit comfortable, and to make it easier on her to service him.

"Remember, you are doing this for a reward that is going to happen some time today." he honestly had no idea what this reward would be Maybe I'll treat her to some ice cream or something.

Back
Top Bottom