Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

come take a look!---- this roleplay is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout4lillie

Super-Earth
she wondered through the streets with a pistol in each hand, shotgun on her back and a knife strapped to each ankle.. she kept her mission fresh in her mind but even more evident was the danger she was in. Cursing herself in her mind," why the fuck did I take this job..i have a death wish don't i" she muttered herself then suddenly heard a noise in a building behind her. her heart raced, she turned around just in time to see one of those infected things coming at her a quick shot to the head solved the problem, then her radio comes one, "Lillie, Lillie are you ok, we heard a shot" she let out a small sigh.."yes Im fine with no thanks to ya'll" she said in a sweet voice. there was a laugh from the radio then silence again. she ran into the building grabbed the extra ammo threw it in her bag and started towards the door again, she paused as she caught her reflexion in the windows of the store her toned curvy figure surprised her.. she sighed for a moment then brushed it off after thinking she was going to waste.. her radio click on again.."are you almost done.. we uh seemed to stumble upon a mystery man over here that is injured and you are our medic".. "oh yes.. im running that way" when she made it back to the van, she climbed in and found a tall and very well built man passed out.."oh my.. " she said to herself..

RE: come take a look boys..

*i lay in the van unconscience and is bleeding pretty bad as a cut across my face has a bunch of my long jet black hair in it and I start to mutter something in my sleep it is unclear what I said*

I tap my gun against one of his temples twice with no reaction "Out cold." I say to Lillie. "Except for the fact that he keeps mumbling incoherent like. This wicked slash across his face must have been from one of the infected, and its gettin' to his brain." I step away so Lillie can take a closer look. "Just let good ol' Dante know if you need a bullet in his head." I cock my gun, giving her a serious look, and after a pause, I leave the back of the van.

"No,just dont shoot him.. i think he will be ok" she said looking up towards Dante.."let me get it cleaned up then we need to go fast.. alright?" she pleaded maintaining eye contact, she started to the clean the wound and cover it up.."come on lets go now.. he needs a lot help"

-I open my eyes slightly and you see that they are different colors, my left being golden like the sun and my right being silver like the moon- Horus...... -I pass back out cold-

Dante raised an eyebrow at the man, and then looked back up to Lillie. He shrugged in a way that said "I'll leave the thinking to you" and stepped out of the back of the van, slamming the door so he knew it was secure. He banged the hood of the van twice as he walked around and got into the front passenger seat. And the van screeched into full speed.

she leaned over the man gently touching his cheek as she inspecting the harsh cut on his face..,"Dante i really think he will be ok just a gnarly scar, and its looks fairly clean no infection present" she said almost sounding as if to plead to Dante. About ten minutes later the van came to a stop and the doors opened." he is cut pretty bad take me him to my med room please and be gentle" Lillie advised the young men to do as she waited for Dante to come to her..

Dante steps next to Lillie and chuckles. "Be gentle....right." The both of them watch as the unconscious man is dragged from the back of the van into the double doors with jagged claw marks. The ruin of a building had been their hide-out for quite some time. The infected rarely came back to a place they had already scoured for "man-flesh" so it seemed to be as good a place as any.

Dante turned to Lillie and said "Our crew's been slaughtered by accidentally infected men and women too many times. You'd better be right about him. He's a big one."

she smirked.."oh dante are you losing faith in me" she asked as she leaned against his strong chest somewhat flirting with him.."come check on me later if you want" she said as she left her small finger graze over his stomach. when she got into her med room he was laying on the table still out cold. she gently cut his shirt off inspecting his body, then she slowly started to clean the wounds

My eye bolt open and I jump up and go to a corner not knowing where I am and I look at you ready to kill if you come at me. I stare you down with my eyes that one is silver and the other is gold and I pull two knives out of the side pockets of my ripped pants

"shit, please dont tell me you you are infected" she said as she grabbed one of her guns holstered on the back of her jeans.."look im not here to kill you but i need to clean the wounds on your face.. calm down and come back over here

"answer me this. Where am I? And who are you?" I start to lower my knives and I straighten up slightly

"well uh you are in the middle of the city in a community that we built to keep out the infected and my name is Lillie, im one of best medics here and one of the leaders"

I sheathe my knives and I slowly walk over to you "ok you seem to be telling the truth Lille so I'll believe you for now"

she smiled and walked up to him..."will you please some sit down so i can finish cleaning you up" Lillie said while extending her hand to help him to the table

"ok what is your name" she asked as she began to clean and close the wounds.. she glances a few at his body making sure that there are not any more wounds.."you feel feverish or real weak or even sick to your stomach?"

"no I actually feel fine and my name is Kane" I lay there unmoving as you clean. My muscular body just being as still as a rock

Lillie seem to stutter around.."well Kane where are you from and how did you end up with a a nasty wound?" she asked as she turned to discard the used gauze

"I don't remember where I'm from and this came from a truck hitting me with a blade on the side" I still lay there stiff as a bored

she looked confused.."a van with a blade on the side.." she hesitated turning around but she did.."ok Kane you can you sit up.. do you mine if i look at your back just to make sure you are all clear"

"sure and yeah I didn't understand why it had a blade but it tried to hit me" I sit up and face away from you and I hold onto the table feeling weak but that's from the days I've gone without eating

RE: come take a look!

"hey im going to have too leave you with one of my helpers Kane, i have a few things to attend too" lillie said as she exited the room quickly, she heard over the radio that her father needed to see her as soon as possible. she worked her way to the other side of the community, she came to a large building. took a deep breath and walked in, she nodded to the few guards at the door and walked into a large office looking room.."father you said you needed me?" her father turned and smiled at her.." you know i love you and i worry about you when you leave on your missions.." she rolled her eyes she had heard this soo many times from him.."dad.. rea..." her father interupted her.." no no you listen.. i have found you a body guard and you are going to deal with it and be happy with it" he smirked
she paced back and forth.."dad really.. i dont need a damn body guard" she said looking at him with a very annoyed look..her father just laughed.."well he will be here in about 10 minutes so get used to it quickly"

RE: come take a look!

"ok" I sit there as I look around. I soon begin to pull close to thirty k Ives out of half of my pockets and the knives are all different shapes and sizes but they are all black. I then put them all back twice as fast as when I pulled them out and I turn to the helper to ask "can I have some food please?" my jet black hair hanging in my face hiding my fresh scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom