Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drain Me (Damning and Nightwing)

"Ugh, I don't want to be here tonight. I couldn't get any sleep today" Stephen said with a yawn, his medium length black hair slipped down into his eyes, half obscuring the bright green orbs that rested there. The waitress just smiled and laughed at him. "You gotta smoke pot man. Puts my ass right to sleep." He Ignored that comment and instead set to work at cutting lemons. It was odd, cutting lemons to put in drinks of alcohol as well as blood, or mixtures thereof. Also odd was the fact that he now kept the same sleep schedule as the clientele, though that would be true even if he worked in a normal bar.

Red Velvet was not a normal bar. It catered to mostly vampires, but served the random regular people that stumbled in from out of town. His fatigue was getting to him, and it showed as he attempted to cut a lemon with the back side of a knife, squirting juice all over the black leather jacket he had on over a red tank top with RED VELVET written in blue cursive on it. He wiped it off with his hand, chuckling a little at his stupid move.

He really hoped tonight would be busy. If the bar ended up dead, he would probably end up passing out at the bar and get fired. After all, it would be the third time it's happened. He often thought about getting out of the bare scene, but he had a good body and often got great tips from the ladies. To get as much money as he often gets on an average night, he would actually have to work his ass off. Which was something that he was not willing to do at this point in his life.

After about an hour of prepping(and with the right end of the knife) the bar was ready for business. Stephen turned the neon signs on, the overhead lights down, and threw open the front door.

Around midnight as the bar was seeing more clientle then normal he was getting great tips and all the vampires seemed to be enjoying themselves. She walked into the bar looking around at all the vampires wasting their time trying to find humans to feed from. She was a beautiful girl forever only going to be 23.

Lillian had long brown hair that fell in soft waves to her midback her bangs side swept and her baby blue eyes showed through her bangs like they were glowing. She wore a sexy little black shirt dress that hung off the shoulders and a pair of sexy black pumps. She hummed gently as she walked to the bar taking out a hundred and held it up to the bartender. "Keep the drinks coming for myself and this is all yours." she said looking Stephen over watching him for a moment. "A blood and tonic please." she said rather boredly and looked around at all the men and women some human looking for a good time.

As the night passed on without much happening she sat on that barstool and once she got her fill of blood and tonic. She paid him an extra hundred and stood up stretching. "Thank you sir, have a good evening tonight." she said before nodding to him and began to walk to the door looking back and seeing a female going towards him as if to try and drain him. A deep growl came from her throat and she walked back to the bar throwing the girl across the room easily. "That man is mine, anyone touches him and they will die." she threatened and turned to Stephen. "Sorry."

(try to allow for a little more interaction time, rather than jumping from her first coming in to her about to leave in one post, give me time to react to things like her teeling him to keep the drinks coming :) )

Stephen chuckled as she threatened the other vampire, never having been fought over, if that is really what she was doing. "Hey no problem. One of the worst parts of the job is when the ladies look at me like I'm a water fountain.... blood fountain?.... Ha ha. Anyway the vampire ladies often look at me like I would look at a steak in the supermarket. It's.... eerie." He shivered as he made his statement, conveying that it really did creep him out a little. He poured her another drink, going heavy on the blood because she was paying him so much. He usually doesn't get tipped so heavily.

"So I'm your man am I? When did this happen?" He smirked. He'd slept with vampires before and in all honesty, he preferred them over humans. And this particular one was definitely a sight to behold. Her curves liked to act as magnets for his eyes. He couldn't help but think about her taking him back to her place and taking him. Ripping off his clothes and ravishing him.

He shook off the thought and smiled at her "Not that I would really mind if I was your man or anything"

Lillian looked back at Stephen and just realized what she did. She had never in her life smelled a man that smelled so sweet and sexy at the same time and that made her claim him as hers. "Shit." she whispered and looked around at all the vampires who seemed to take a step back from the human male like he was going to kill them. "I may have very well ruined your business. See vampires here are very possessive and just seeing another vampire male or female trying to get anything from you makes me very angry." she said sitting back on the barstool looking at Stephen and smirked.

"As for when did you become my man, when I decided to throw that slut of a vampire across the room and claim you. You smell different from the other human males I have seen or smelled. You smell sweet and like sex all at the same time and damnit I just want to eat you a live." she giggled then looked into his eyes noticing his very handsome features. "I am Lillian by the way, or just Lilly."

"Why would you not mind if you were my man?" she asked letting out a another growl as a vampire nervously sat down beside her asking for a drink trying to not upset the newly claimed vampire.

Stephen poured the drink the other vampire ordered, giving her a smile before turning his attention back to Lilly. "WEll I don't think you could ruin my business, considering you have paid me as much as you have. You tipped me more in one night than I normally get tipped in three, so don't worry about it" he said, giving her a much warmer smile than the one he just served. "You know, you can't just randomly claim me. I have to choose to be claimed by you as well. At least, that's the way we do things here. I wouldn't mind that though, because you're more beautiful than any other vampire I've met. And there have been a lot of lovely ladies come through those doors, so you should consider yourself to be awefully gorgeous."

Even though Lilly didn't order a drink, he poured her another anyway and set it in front of her. "I think; though, before I let you claim me, I should get to know you. After all, I don't want to let you claim me then come to find you're some crazy ass vampress that's going to turn to mist and watch my every move." He chuckled, but he was only half joking. A vampire that he'd slept with before followed him everywhere. Any time he even talked to another woman, she would hunt the woman down and kill her. It wasn't very good for business.

"So how long have you been around. Not around here, I mean, but how long have you been alive. Are you an ancient and powerful vampire or are you relatively young?"

"Well thank you, I am only beautiful because I am a vampire." she said looking at her claimed human male and licked her lips actually hungry for human blood. "I like to tip well because I know humans like yourself don't mak enough to support your ways of living. I was raised with money though I was never allowed to touch it. Then I was changed and that all changed. I found out that my family had money for me when I turned 18 so I kept in touch and once I turned 18 I got ahold of that money and now it is safe in a bank." she said looking around at everyone smiling.

As she got the drink she smirked and nodded to him taking a sip and opened her eyes slowly her color from blue to golden now her fangs elongated and she parted her lips as if she was in heaven. "Thank you so much I am suddenly very hungry tonight." she said with a small laugh and took another drink licking her lips the whole room spinning for her. "I will not turn to mist that is stupid first of all and as for my personal history. I was born in 1912, and turned vampire when I was 17. I will be forever 17 and I must say that I do love looking young." she whispered and winked at him before standing up bored. "So as for a young vampire for powerful, well I am powerful."

Stephen smiled as she told him of her life before being an vampire. "So what do you think of modern society compared to when you were human yourself? It must have been interesting to see the world slowly transform into what it's become today." He turned from her for a moment to rinse out some glasses and put them in the dishwasher before turning his attention back to her. He looked in her eyes which reflected the dim light in the bar with such beauty. He smiled at her before blushing shyly and looking away. Stephen had always been a shy person, but he was able to fake confidence and do well as a bartender. Except for when he actually found a client attractive

"Well I'm only 24. So I'm guessing my life has been pretty boring and uneventful compared to yours." He poured another drink for a female who stuffed the tip she gave him into the waistband of his pants. He bit his lip, slightly nervous about what Lilly might do.

"Modern society compared to back in my human life is much better. We rely too much on technology which is why my home does not have electricity. I use candles and light of the fire. Hell I live in the woods so I can hunt freely, you must come by and see it some time." she said looking into his eyes then studies his very handsome face. As he turned from her she placed a hand on his cheek rubbing it gently catching his gaze again. "You seem like an amazing man, and I am happy that I have claimed you." she whispered only to him and leaned up and over kissing his cheek gently before sitting back down and just smiled.

As the female vampire shoved the tip in his waistband she let out a deathly low growl and stood up getting about an inch from the girls face. "Stay away from him slut. Last time I checked he wasn't a stripper so do not put money in his waist band. He is mine not yours." she said hissing some of the words and looked her over. "Go." she pointed to the males in the room and the girl got up walking off quickly after apologizing to both her and Stephen. "Sorry, I should probably go before I kill your business." she said grabbing her jacket and straightened out her dress before looking at Stephen smiling.

Stephen looked back at her before she left and smiled. "You don't have to leave, but if you do, please come by at around three am. My shift ends then and you can show me your electricity-less house." He went about pouring drinks again, smiling and being friendly with everyone. It's not that he was a flirt. It was just his job, and he was going to do his job as well as he possibly could. So he smiled, he laughed at the stupid jokes, he pretended to flirt, and at the end of the night he always walked away with a nice wad of cash left.

Of course, in this job, there are things that one sees that one does not want to see while working. Sometimes, cleaning the bathroom is not the best idea in the world. And if you hear whimpering coming from a stall, it's not a good idea to make sure everyone is okay. He did enjoy being fed on while having sex, but the way some of the vampires did it just.... made his stomach turn. Seeing a naked woman pressed up against a bathroom stall covered in her own blood and barely alive wasn't exactly his idea of sexy.

Lilly looked at Stephen and just smiled watching him walk off and hummed gently as she moved around the room checking out the various artworks on the wall. She had never been here though she had lived in the are for over 10 years now she never came into town much unless to drink or visit some social vampires. She really didn't know why she had come into town this evening and go to the only vampire bar in town but she was glad she did.

Right around three AM Lilly was sitting back on the barstool looking at the current bartender who worked his very hardest to get tips but he just didn't have the right something for the job though he was catching one vampires eye but not to claim. To do something else of course like drink him dry. She turned on the barstool and looked out over the dying crowd and stood up wiping off her ass and paid for her drinks nodding to the bartender before walking towards the door tried of waiting for Stephen.

Stephen watched her walk out the door, and went after her, his shift just ending. "Hey Lilly hold on a sec!" He called after her before he caught up with her and took her hand. "You were going to take me to your home, remember? Why didn't you wait just a couple more minutes?" He looked in her eyes, his bright green eyes catching the moonlight making them shine like emeralds.

Back
Top Bottom