Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An innocentvictim's Potential Dangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! So nice to meet everyone here..I think I'd probably do well to put some requests out to begin with and see who is interested in what. I will say that I'm interested in either forum role-playing or e-mail role-playing. I don't really do instant messenger at all, so please just take that out of the running. With my life and schedule, real time and I are very, very unpredictable!

I am definitely submissive by nature if not the most experienced, I like to think I can compensate for that with imagination and detailed imagery. I've always, always loved to write even when I was a little kid. I learned my alphabet quickly just so that I could create my own worlds faster. Of course, I've gotten better since then (or so I hope) so if you want someone literate and able to write more than three or more lines at a time, I'm your girl!!

So here are some basic ideas.. I could make them more detailed, but maybe we can hash out the details together and make it more satisfying for both of us? And I'm not really into pee, poop, or blood but other than that we can talk limits when setting everything up, if you want. I prefer to learn and try new things, so I don't really have any hard limits if you'd like to introduce me to ideas that I didn't think of own my own!! Any of these can be male or female antagonists, but I only play female characters. Women, be aware that it would be forced lesbianism as I do not naturally trend that way.
---------------------------------------------
Private Stock: My kidnapper has been a professional for many years, finding women and sending them off to the sex trade to be shipped around the world. This kidnapper is good at their job and has become quite rich because of it. Choosing to retire, he decides he needs one more target. One more catch. One that, this time, he can keep for himself.

Maid to Comply: I have been a maid for various successful families for a couple of years, using it to help pay my way through college. This time, however, I am sent to a large house that is very private and closed off. The owner is single, and has been looking for someone who will do more than just clean. Someone who can be seduced into the darker sides of life - how deep will I be taken into my own desires and needs? My own desires to serve? That's up to you!

All On Camera: A security guard for the large corporation that I work for, you've stumbled across e-mails that release corporate secrets to other businesses, allowing them to succeed far beyond their wildest dreams. You trace the e-mails back to my computer, and present the evidence that can't be denied. Whether or not I did it doesn't even matter anymore. What matters is that this evidence could ruin my career and put me in jail. What will you demand of me for your silence? Beyond all else, I'll do anything to keep my high-paying job!

Strange Land, Strange Laws: I go to sleep one evening in my bed and awaken on what appears to be a large plain extending from horizon to horizon. I have no idea how I have ended up here, or what exactly is going on. I am dressed only in my nightie, and no other resources. What is this strange land, this strange world? Will the people I meet be kind or will they see a new victim that they can take advantage of? Stripped of all friends, family, and possible allies, what chance do I have of caring for or protecting myself?

World's Worst Cruise: As an employee of a major cruise line, you know that one of the more important aspects of you job is to identify any stowaways and report them to the captain for punishment and expulsion. On the first day of a two week cruise, you find me hiding out in a cabin, attempting to blend in with the other guests despite never buying a ticket. It's a large ship and no one knows that I'm there. Do you take advantage of this knowledge or do you report me to the captain? That's entirely up to you - my fate is in your hands!

And naturally.. any ideas you have that you think might be fun, interesting, or otherwise work exploring, let me know! I'd love to hear them and we can see what happens from there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom