Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effect: Interest Check

What should happen to the Citadel

• Remain in its original location

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep to ME3 plot with the citadel

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other System Location

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
The amount of people fascinated with this series has astonished me personally, especially the community that stood up when they felt they wronged by Bioware and EA concerning how they handled the finished product of the end of Commander Shepard story. For the Sci-fi lovers and those who simply love Mass Effect I present the idea with help from the awesome Defiant.Anjeru to formulate a spectacular roleplay that could display the essence of the series with the freedom to forge characters, plots, and more that I admit is absent from video games since we can only go so far.

Compared to many roleplays I desire input from those wishing to partake, reshaping the universe and of course creating an environment enticing for all within it. Nothing at this time is absolute with the exception of the timeline being set years after ME3 with Commander Shepard sacrificing himself to defeat the reapers, perhaps a decade or two later. Yes, for those who played all the games, we are ignoring the controversial ending to make it possible to have adventures spanning across the universe.

For worlds and whatnot we have the Mass Effect Wiki filled with information from planets, species, weaponry, and more.

Masseffect.wikia.com

We look forward to any and all input, and your interest. :)

We could technically get things started very soon and mostly free roam. Its just at least in my opinion with how this game series is a few perimeters might need to be established with how things go throughout the adventure based on choice.

The Reaper Shepard idea could work, imagine him becoming the space version of a Terminator xD

It seems like either people are no longer interested or just busy at the moment. Really contemplating on just opening, but only a few variables need to be decided. I'll attempt to figure something out in the next couple of days.

((A partial repost from earlier))

As to the idea I poked at earlier, here goes. What if, say we establish that Shepard chose to control the reapers. What if, when he was in the Cerberus labs at the Lazarus Project, Cerberus kept samples of his DNA? The reapers, during their attack, had managed to retrieve the DNA samples and had been working on cloning a fully functional, reaper-obedient clone of the Commander? This modified, almost indestructable reaper Shepard would be the primary antagonist after a time, eventually trying to undo all the progress and good the real Shepard had done? The idea need clarification and more detail, I know, but I'm typing this stressed for time.

Still got my interest in this role play sense i played a couple of rounds yesterday on multiplayer and thinking boy would i like to role play this XD

Anji still MIA from her vacation, still awaiting input from her. Otherwise seems like interest is starting to diminish. Suppose cannot be helped when you wish to organize some thoughts before just throwing some shit together and simply create it.

As was I, for I stated a sum of ideas earlier already and then stated my unwavering readiness for the RP, which has not changed since, though I must admit that I have been quite busy the earlier days, causing absence. However, I would certainly be ready to start.

Same here still into the roleplay as i stated above and has been busy dealing with family stuff and today got to get my son enrolled in school .

Back
Top Bottom