Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| Dom f looking for some new rps! | normal, anthro, beast... [SKYRIM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! It's me again, and I really want some new and exciting roleplays where people don't mess me around, leave halfway through or just plain ignore my rules. I have a few, but stick to them (and I'll stick to yours) and we'll have no issues!

Now, here's the...uh, thing. I have a few kinks that I adore in roleplays and they really get me going. I'm going to list them before my rules so you don't get to the end and just go 'eugh nope to those kinks' so here we go!

Shy, inexperienced guys - I don't know why, I just kind of have a thing for this, especially virgins. Somebody giving a virgin their first experience, touching them like they've never been touched before, etc? Awesome. My girls are usually experienced themselves, so...take that as you will!

Awkward boners/blue balls - Kind of links in with the above but not completely? I love it when a guy gets an awkward boner, say, in class or something. My girls will usually be happy to help out if such a situation arises and might even do it in public, whether he can stop himself from moaning or not. As for blue balls, well, she might tease him a lot and maybe leave him hanging for a while, stimulating him just enough to keep him hard but not enough to do anything more.

Linking in with that, moaning. I love when guys let me know what I'm doing is good IRL, and that translates to here.

Again, linking in, teasing - My girls are big teases.

Receiving oral! - Oh geez, it pisses me off so much when I'm expected to do a 10 post blowjob and get nothing in return. Oral is good for girls as well as guys, and personally I prefer it to being fingered, so there you go!

Situations where the person who is usually dom isn't - Like. take for instance, Teacher x Student. Usually it's Male dom teacher x female sub student, or the other way around. I prefer female dom student x male sub teacher. I'd love that kind of roleplay.

Orgasm control/denial - Does what it says on the tin.

This one is sort of odd and links in with some of the above (inexperience, denial and teasing), but premature ejaculation on an occasional basis, especially when it takes them by surprise. It's endearing in an odd way and incredibly hot when my character can just make somebody lose control like that.

Not so much a kink, but I love a bit of romance in my roleplays.

Some other smaller ones:

Tentacles (No anal and me still dom)
Wetting
Animals/Anthros (goes into more detail later)
...And more here! http://www.f-list.net/c/snuffy

- I'm dominant. Sorry, no way around that. I don't do power plays or being submissive at all - I just don't enjoy it.

- On that, don't treat my character like a bitch. No cockslapping and my characters are not just cumdumpster sluts for you, mkay? They're strong ladies and they demand respect, as do I! Mutual respect is the best.

- There's some things I don't do: Scat, urine drinking/anything past wetting, vomit, anal (I will not do anal at all, sorry. I'm not bothered about giving, but receiving? no.), bloodletting (although some blood is fine) and unless you can really convince me I'm not interested in playing with/as a futa.

- I would like plot in this, not just mindless sex. Angst is good, drama, fun, humour - whatever. I love it all.

- I'm english, so keep in mind my timezone will be different from yours~

- If I don't reply within 3 days, I've probably either lost your message or something's happened. Please don't message me about not responding unless it's past 3 days because I'm a busy person, I will get to it!

- Please don't use anime pictures. I don't like them, I don't like anime, sorry. D: I'm not going to hold it against you but unless it's a REALLY hot anime picture of a guy looking really sexy, then I'm probably not interested.

If you start acting like a fucking dickhead I reserve the right to just ignore you, which I will do. Sorry if that sounded rude, but I'm sick of people plain ignoring my rules.

Now on to pairings and fandoms!

Fandoms

Alice in Wonderland (2010 version, Alice will be older of course)

Alice x Hatter
Alice x Knave

Alice in Wonderland in general/AIW Styled (Older again, of course. I'm willing to attempt something with American McGees Alice, too)

Alice x Hatter
Alice x Human Cheshire Cat
Alice x ...Well, whatever you can think of!

Skyrim

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. LOVE. /LOVE/ it if somebody would play Brynjolf for me! I have a plot and such.
Also, looking for a Vilkas or a Farkas.
I can play any female character I'm familiar with in return :3

Harry Potter

Marauders:

Sirius x OC ♥♥♥♥♥
Remus x OC ♥♥♥♥
Lily x Severus ♥
Lily x James ♥
Lily x OC female ♥
Sirius x Lily ♥
Remus x Lily
Severus x OC ♥

Present day:

Fred or George (or both!) x OC ♥♥♥♥ (always wanted this, always)
Harry x Ginny ♥
Draco x Ginny
Draco x Hermione
Ron x Hermione
Harry x Hermione
Draco x OC ♥

Being Human
(UK VERSION ONLY)

Mitchell x OC ♥♥
Annie x Mitchell
George x Nina ♥
George x OC ♥
Annie x Female OC vampire ♥♥♥ (really want to try this)

Doctor Who/Torchwood:

Doctor x Rose ♥♥♥
Doctor x OC ♥
Jack x Ianto ♥
Jack x Rose ♥♥
Amy x Rory
Amy x Female OC (i'd wanna do some kind of...best friends plot in this one, I can play either. Preferably the OC.)

Original ideas

As for anthros, I much prefer doing human female x anthro male. My favourites are pretty much anything with hooves, or dragons, and while I'm not a fan of dogs/wolves/canines in general I can deal with it!

Male Teacher x Female Student (Can also be anthro)

My student is a straight A's girl who manages to be on all of the teacher's good sides, but one more than the rest. She's so used to chatting with other teachers about her work and such that she walks to his house one day to hand in an assignment early and hears him moaning her name from a window, so she walks in and decides to...help him. (Bonus points if he's a virgin or something :p)

Student x Student (Can also be anthro)

My character is new in school and yours gets the job of showing her around and helping her get settled in. He's definitely attracted to her (and she's secretely attracted to him) but he's done a good enough job of hiding any 'reactions' to her, until one day they get pushed together in the hall and it's all over - or so he thinks. She finds him later in the library and decides to help him.

Anthro horse x female human

Elise has been assigned to help break in some horses english-style at a farm to help increase their income by offering a second style of riding. The farm is run by a family of anthro horses - obviously, they have a way with the animals that not many others can boast. The farm owner's son is tasked with watching Elise ride and teaching her about the horses. It's breeding season, though, and his increasing interest in Elise plus the hormones in the air from the mares are proving to be a problem. (I'd love awkward boners in this...obviously, horse dicks are pretty big. I'm not looking for ridiculous lengths, but sizeable and noticeable, as well as him having to masturbate a lot daily would be...uh, nice >_>)

I also have a plot idea with a human trapped in the body of an animal/dragon/some other creature and the girl that stumbles upon them.

Of course, there are a lot more pairings I do - pretty much all of them! I'm also up for a pokemonxhuman roleplay as well, seeing as that's always fun. I'd love to pair pokemon x human with tentacles and use a Bayleef or something!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom