Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's Humble Little RQ Thread [Completely Re-vamped!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, thank you for stopping by my humble little request thread. I have been on Blue Moon for a number of years, so some of you may know me, while others may not – to those who don't, my name is Anjeru and it is a pleasure to meet you.

I have five active roleplays at this given time, so I probably won't pick up more than a few more, and they have to catch my interest.

First off: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Defiant
DO NOT ask me for anything on the 'NO' list – if you do, I will ignore you. The No's are No's for a reason.
I play both sexual and non-sexual roleplays; keep in mind, it is roleplay only. None of it is carried outside of the game.
Do not ask me for pictures, or personal information.

I do play both female and male roles; male roles are very rare, however.

My posting speed varies, but a quick note; Raziel99 will most likely always get more posts, so if you notice that, please do not pester me for posts(if I have roleplays with real life friends, they usually get priority). I post when I can and at times, my muse can be finicky. I try to post once a day, or a few times a week – it can take a bit longer at times. My signature usually has an accurate guess as to my posting speed, so you can check there as well.

My posting length varies, but I am semi literate to literate. I have posted singular paragraph posts, as well as a 10 paragraph post; I don't expect high quantity, as I prefer quality, so you do not have to match my posts. However, I highly dislike one-liners. I try my best to avoid them, I would expect you to try and do the same.

My preferred medium for roleplay is threads. I don't usually budge on this, sorry. I follow it so much easier, as a Moderator roleplay PM's can tend to become lost in my inbox. I don't give out IM's to strangers, so please do not ask me for IM as a roleplay medium. I prefer threads, period.

Now that all that is out of your way, onto ideas, shall we? I don't have any at this time I wish to be filled, so instead, I will list some characters of mine that are available for roleplays - if a character interests you, feel free to PM and we can work out a plot.

Characters

Aspera Yukito
Aspera.jpg

Aspera is an original character, the first one I'd ever made for roleplay, so she is an oldy; she has been molded into who she is now. This drawing was done by me, as well, though it has yet to be finished, at least in terms of the coloring.

Orientation: Bi-sexual.
Race: Unknown - usually is revealed through the course of a roleplay. She does have strange markings, a visible tail, and wings that are hidden - usually revealed during extenuating circumstances.
Background: Aspera lived with her family up until she was twelve years old; an older sister of sixteen, her mother, and her father. Unbeknownst to her, her mother, and her sister, her father had a son. It was never discovered why her father abandoned her brother, but when she was twelve he came calling. Harris was his name and revenge was what he sought. In front of her eyes, he slaughtered everyone in her family, saving their father for last. Then, he came for her. Somehow, she survived and was rescued by a wandering teenager by the name of Xander, a strange young man with the ears and tail of a tiger. Xander patched her up and raised her, in time he ended up falling in love with her, but when she was eighteen she left and never turned back, set on finding out exactly what she was, who her brother was, and why he wanted her, and her family, dead.
Best time period: Modern, or Futuristic.

Arianna/Shyla
lr3.jpg

The picture is courtesy of Luis Royo - when I found this image, I knew it was her, down to the tattoos and the piercings. She is exactly as pictured above. The only difference, notably, is when she changes - her eyes become black and her hair white.

Orientation: Bi-sexual.
Race: Human/Elemental - she can control various elements depending on her mood/mind set, ie her alternate controls it.
Background: Arianna was born into slavery; it has always been something she is subjected to. When her master, a vampire, went mad over the loss of his mate when she was sixteen, he slaughtered everyone. Except her. When he tried, she lost control and ended up killing him; unsure of who she was and what she was capable of, she ran. Ran and ran and ran, until finally, she stumbled upon a place called 'Dark Sins Inn'. Unaware of the stigma carried by run away slaves in this place, she sought shelter. The man in charge slapped upon her a gold collar that had clear meaning within those walls; silver collars were meant to serve as servants do, and any wearing gold collars were meant to serve their master, and his chosen clients, in any manner they chose, often sexually. She didn't fight it, at least not intentionally. Her master's bodyguard fell in love with her, and she with him, and in time they planned their escape; her master found out and tried to kill them both. He was successful with her lover, but found himself fascinated by the 'alter' that awoke in Arianna and held him off. 'Shyla', as she was called, warned that further attempts to harm her host would result in deathly consequences. A surrender was made, and Arianna was taken back to the inn and resumed her work without further incident. This is where she works now.
Best time period: Fantasy realm, or Medieval time period.

Multiple characters are possible in a roleplay that involves this character, given her split personality and profession.

Alexandria Crux
PP31480.jpg

The beautiful art is courtesy of Victoria Frances.

Orientation: Straight.
Race: Vampire.
Background: Little is known about her, besides the name she chose for herself - Alexandria Crux. Changed into a vampire at the age of 24. Trained in all forms of combat, and is very dominant; while she prefers only males for sexual encounters, she will feed on any gender, any willing or unwilling body. She is flirty, sexual by nature, hot tempered, and has a mouth on her. She enjoys going out to clubs to seduce willing men, then keep them around as pets until she becomes bored of them. She is forced to jump cities at times, when her twin brother closes in on her location - a vampire as well, they have a centuries old vendetta no living soul knows of, though some suspect they had - after becoming immortal - an incestuous relationship.
Best time period: Modern.

Can be used for all sorta of roleplays, however, this character is primarily dominant in nature; if paired with dominant male, they will clash, a lot. If angry sex is your thing, dominant character is best.

Alexander Crux
Vampire_hidden_by_Isthar_art.jpg

Orientation: Straight.
Race: Vampire.
Background: Little is known about Alexander as well, save that he has spent most of immortal years hunting down his twin sister, Alexandria. It is rumored after their transformation, at age 24, into immortal beings, they shared an incestuous relationship; that he is hunting her down out of a broken heart. No one knows for sure. Alexander is closed off, secretive, feeds mainly on willing women; despite his private nature, he is very charismatic when it comes to socializing.
Best time period: Modern.

RE: Anjeru's Humble Little RQ Thread

Bumping~ And remember, just because I haven't listed pairings, or fandoms, feel free to ask should you wish! It never hurts~

Bump for the complete re-vamp and character additions~!
I have more characters, but this will do for now; when you make your pitch, make it well, being very picky! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom