Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Bestality/Monster Rp Partner! mxf ~UPDATE~

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturn

Planetoid
Hello! Here are some of my plots, comment or PM me if you're interested! c:

::The Breeding Facility::
A genetically engineered woman created to have adaptable DNA and have completely recessive traits, and has the job of mating with some of the thousands of endangered creatures that inhabit the futuristic world. (( GirlxMonster(s) This plot is extremely open to whatever kind of animal or beast that you're craving, and can also be a long-term roleplay if you wish to have multiple creatures. ))

::Lost Princess:: **
A princess decides to venture out of the castle to explore the forests, only to find she's exploring in the middle of mating season, and the monsters are horny and much stronger than before. (( GirlxMonster(s). Also very open monster-wise, as well as fantasy-style))

::The Last Dragon:: ******
The last dragon, a powerful male, obtains a spell that turns one girl into his own kind with mating with her many times, however, that girl must be the princess of the kingdom. ((GirlxDragon, fantasy, transformation.))

::pay your Toll::
A girl must cross a bridge, but has no money to offer to the troll. The troll decides to take something else instead. (( GirlxTroll, fantasy ))

::The Labyrinth::
A thief girl is caught and put in the infamous kingdom labyrinth, where a minotaur lurks. The minotaur decides he wants a mate. ((GirlxMinotaur, fantasy, possible transformation?))

::Human Pet::
A girl gets caught by a tribe of orcs, who decide to keep her around for some fun. (( GirlxOrc(s), fantasy; if you have a preference over orcs, we could switch them out))

::Manticore::
An adventuring girl is lost in the mountains, and is preyed upon by the lustful manticore. (GirlxManticore http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/026/6/0/manticore_by_kikicianjur-d384nro.jpg )

::Little Red Riding Hood::
Red has grown into a fine young adult, and has one last task from her mother before she moves out; deliver some goods to her grandmother. However, she meets a massive lustful wolf on the way. ((GirlxWolf))

::The Unicorn's Virgin::
Hoping to catch a unicorn to sell to the kingdom, a virgin girl ventures into the depths of the forest, hoping to find a unicorn. The unicorn, however, is not at all how it is described. ((Unicorn can be however you like; anthro or otherwise. GirlxUnicorn))

* = craving

Kinks include transformation, large dicks, tittyfuck, teasing, fellatio, lactation, and rough play.

RE: Looking for Bestality Rp Partner! mxf ::NEW PLOTS!::

You should check out my thread...if you're interested, let me know. I think we'd work well together.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27957

RE: Looking for Bestality/Monster Rp Partner! mxf ::UPDATED::

Hmm, The Labyrinth, Human Pet, and Monster Under My Bed all sound interesting.

Troll seems good. Princess as well.

Ragnaroc can either be a demon under the bed (don't ask how he fits) or a genetically engineered gladiator creature from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom