Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Romance. Inquire within. [m x f; currently closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peripherie

Star
Hello -

I'm Peri, its nice to meet you!

Things to know about me:
* I normally play modern storylines with the fantastical thrown in.
* I play straight m x f storylines, preferably with male partners.
* I like drama IC, not OCC.
* I try to be honest, friendly, and active in plot creation.
* I stray from the PWP? (Plot What Plot?) situations, but do tend to stick to romance heavy SLs.
* I :heart: detail but don't have to stick to post limits every single time.
* I am in the eastern time zone. My schedule is hectic and RPing by threads/PMs might be easier ATM.
* Turn offs: incest, beastiality/anthro, bathroom situations, rape, gore/vore, dom/sub situations, characters under 18 + (I prefer 21+)
* I tend to stray away from cannon's except for the following:
- Dark Hunter Book Series
- Firefly

Links
Old RP Profile

F-list

Character Images (No defined SL attached to any)

Storyline Ideas

Note - All my characters will be 21+. Unless necessary for the continuity of the SL, I want to play opposite characters that are 21+. That being said, for no reason will I play anyone younger than 18.

1. Gift or Curse
If she had a superhero name it would be Serendipity. All her life she has had incredible good luck. But there is a cruel flipside to her gift: all people around her have incredible bad luck. Recluse, and resigned to her fate she meets someone who tries to withstand the horrible coincidences and rotten luck that seems to befall them.
[This is a very funny SL to do , lots of embarrassing situations arise due to her luck and her affects on others. Potential plot: She is the victim of some crime which a male character has to investigate - funny slips ups happened during the crime and while the male character is looking at the scene, interviewing her. Male character could be a detective or a male superhero in such a story-verse.]

2. Mix between Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Dead Like Me [Open Ended]
So a person dies. Then what? I would like to play with alternative afterlife ideas. Something where the character (with some or all of his/her memories of life intact) says to the effect of "huh, everybody everywhere got it wrong"Perhaps its an interaction with the recently deceased and a tour guide for the land beyond. Or something else. This, like many of my ideas, is very fluid and open for change. Help me develop it!

3. Vague Idea
Help me come up with something based on this song lyric: "Through the Glass" Stone Sour:
I'm looking at you through the glass
Don't know how much time has passed
It feels like forever
But no one ever tells you that forever
Feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head.
[This could be a outsider SL, or a stalker SL (though does not have to be a kidnap or sex related stalking - sure there are lots of motivations for stalking someone, lets come up with a unique one. :)]

4. Too much Lockup Raw [modern or futuristic, prison escapee x prison employee]
Time in the near to far future:Riots and economic pressures in the United States and other law abiding countries has made the 21st century prison a thing of the past. Now, with a mix of parent state and no tolerance policies developed by conservative governments have created a alternative to the revolving door penitentiary system.

Location: Island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Once a small autonomous country, economic bankruptcy allowed it to be bought, stripped, and converted into the solution for a modern nation's criminal population: isolate the "criminals", give them no technology and the very minimum of supplies, and let them kill each other to their heart's content.
Arrival: They get dropped in to the middle of the ocean and told to swim. Can't swim? Tough. They arrive to whatever kill and be killed environment created by the criminal hierarchy.
Supplies: Supplies are air dropped into the water off shore once a month. No plastic or metal allowed.
Monitoring: Satellite video feeds run non-stop from a ring of elevated walls and buildings five miles off the coast. This is where the bulk of the correction's staff work and live. Personnel monitor activities, direct supplies, and thwart any attempts at escape. Consisting of hundreds of staff members, there is also an auxiliary staff that lives and works on "the ring" to maintain the community: families of staff members, chefs, cleaning staff, etc.
Escape?: Shark filled (and fed) waters, and high powered, long distance weapons trained on the shores have allowed the facility to run with a clear record for more than 50 years.
The plot:
My character is a worker on the ring: as a staff member or part of the support staff.Your character: an inmate (perhaps innocent or not) who escapes and infiltrates the ring, constantly trying to either destroy the system or just return back to civilization with a cleared name.
[ Now this is a cliched story line but every so often it creeps into my dreams. Help me make it more realistic/less cliche, won't you?]

5. Amelie Inspired [modern, mxf, Open Ended]
Ever see the movie? Two quirky romantics met in a unique way and then spend their time looking for each other again while still keep their ideal dream world alive in their own mind/lives. This would be a big lead up SL, lots of chance meetings and cut-scenes before anything really "happens" between the two characters.

6. Relic [modern or modern-fantasy, mxf, Open Ended]
An anthropology doctoral student takes a stint in an archaeology internship overseas (doing the grunt work for an actual Ph.D.) in [to be determined location]. After months of digging, dusting, and sifting she comes across an old relic of a by gone civilization and with it unleashes a cursed spirit. This could go a number of ways:
a) She unlocks a spirit or god that interacts with her.
b) she is transported to another time / location / place of holding where the spirit or god is being kept
c) the spirit overtakes her and changes her and the storyline consists of her returning to her normal life a very changed person, interacting with loved ones/a new acquaintance with a very different personality than before.

7. Snowed In [modern, mxf, Open Ended]
Two strangers get stuck snowed in [airport, bus station, only nearby motel still open] and find each other their only company. What will transpire and how will it change their lives?

**Just Added**
8. Justice is Blind [modern/supernatural, mxf, Open Ended]
My character has been set up on a blind date in a downtown restaurant. She is only given a very vague description of the man that she is meeting. Your character is not that man but comes running in, running away from (either the law or to go the supernatural route, some kind of enemies). She mistakes him for her date, he figures its a good cover. And then she gets sucked into the mess that he has made. What he is running from and what he is up for discussion.

**Just Added**
9. A Bond Between Enemies [modern/supernatural, mxf, Open Ended]
I want to make up a storyline where two hated enemies / rivals have to come together to overcome some obstacle. This could be saving the world or completing an important project at work. This will require a lot of OCC chatter between partners so if you are interested, please be up for collaborating with me on it. Also, this kind of SL may not end with Romance / Sex. And even if it does, be prepared for a lot of conflict and witty banter between the two character first. (For even pages and pages of the thread.)

If you are interested in RPing with me, here are some ways to let me know

* Feel free to post here or PM me.
* Link me to your request thread / F-List / any other site that has more info about you.
* Tell me a plot of mind you would like to work on, or suggest your own.
* Ask to have a long conversation and work with me on creating an SL.

I appreciate your time as you looked lover my thread. I look forward to maybe collaborating with you.

Peri

RE: Looking for Romance. Inquire within. [m x f]

Hi there! I'm a dedicated Romantic and we seem very compatible in our likes and dislikes. Which of your desires is the strongest? I'm a flexible role player. I prefer threads if that's ok. Not fussy about post length, will match what you give me, so give what you want to receive. I am a great lover of damsel in distress. Love to rescue.

Update! Actively searching more RPs and added a story idea (Justice is Blind).

Updated!
I removed the Rapunzel and Oubliette storylines and added a new idea called "A Bond Between Enemies". Come see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom