Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Battle Scars *Needs Guy Part*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BehindGreenEyes

Meteorite
I have grown up with a Father for 13 years. He left when I was 3. Now, at 16 years old, I am raising my little brother. My mother is a Marine. She’s overseas right now. But when something terrible happens, I have no choice but to put Tucker up for adoption. And me? Well, I’m forced to go to the other side of the Country and live with my Father.
Then there’s you. I don’t know you’re story, but we seem to have a lot of classes together. We have Calculus, Art II, Graphic Design and the same lunch together. I want to get to know you, but I didn’t want to move here in the first place… why would I want to get a boyfriend?
But once we start talking, we just seem to click? How will this play out?
Can you overlook my battle scars and see the beauty inside?
Bio
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Other: {Anything you want to add?}
Looks:
My Bio:
Name: Marissa Lilian Hawkins
Nickname: Rissa
Grade: Junior
Personality: Rissa is a lover, not a fighter. But she will fight for what she loves. Actually… she has quite a temper problem. She is very outgoing and lovable if you’re on her good side, but if you’re on her bad side… you better hope she has mercy on you.
Other: To deal with her Temper issues, she is a Marine ROTC. She is very dedicated and works out every day. She has boot camp once every month… normally on weekends.
Looks:
tumblr_lpla2spght1qlz3d0o1_500_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom