Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your favorite game/kind of game? ^^

I'm picky with my games, I have a thing where I absolutely must play a female character which limits my range by a whole lot. Don't ask why though, I can't explain it, I'm just a little crazy I guess.

My favourite game of all time is Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3. I'll play it day and night, over and over again. You could say I am a fanatic, the game is just so damn enjoyable.

(。^ ω ^。)

At the moment my partner and myself have been playing the new Tomb Raider and we both absolutely love it, the graphics are incredible and the game play is interesting. Love it to pieces!

Honestly I perfer Table top games over video games. Something more substantial about it. In that sense I play Savage Worlds, Dark Heresy, Pathfinder and DnD 4e as well as Warhammer 40k and Fantasy. 10 years of one hobby does that to you lol.

So for video games I obviously do RPGs, Mass Effect, Skyrim, Fallout etc.

Solidsnake61988 said:
FIFA 13... Midnight club is too shit, at least try and put some sort of reality in that game.

Not everyone looks for reality when they play a game. That's why it's game.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Skyrim. As soon as I get it back from little bro.

Diablo and all the sequels, on nightmare setting in a group LAN party. Mutual ass kicking at its finest. Those who slay together, stay together!

I love far too many games! But one of my favorites is probably persona 4 for the PS2/Vita - absolutely wonderful game with so many fun bits.

Is anyone looking forward to games this year? 2013 has been awesome between Fire Emblem, Metal Gear Rising, Etrian Odyssey 4, and Luigis mansion so far. Still looking forward to Rune Factory 4, Shin Megami tensei 4, Muramasa on Vita, Tales of Xillia, and then the new Ys game on Vita. This is seriously a great year for roleplaying games!

Aye, here. Already have preorders down for Deadpool, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Lost Planet 3, Saints Row 4, Assassin's Creed 4, and a ton of others I don't even remember. I'm still awaiting info on Persona 5 though- yes, it is confirmed to be in development, just no details about it have been released.

Dogged said:
Diablo and all the sequels, on nightmare setting in a group LAN party. Mutual ass kicking at its finest. Those who slay together, stay together!

Even III? Which was essentially Top-down WoW?

Dr. Nibbles said:
Dogged said:

Even III? Which was essentially Top-down WoW?

Both are owned by Blizzard, so is it any wonder they tried to pull the wool over their fans' eyes?

Also, Diablo III is getting a PS3 port in the coming months, so those without decent computers can get into the game for the first time.

My junk-ass desktop is all but scrap metal at this part, but I somehow managed to get Fallout 2 to work on it, and I'm content for now.

The kind of games I like becomes a little complicated. xP

I adore games where I get to just go rampaging in the town causing as much destruction as gamingly possible, killing everything in my way~ (SR3-SR4) x3

While on the other hand I also adore games where I play the good guy saving people from monsters that are trying to destroy worlds and take people's hearts. (KH) xD

I'm not in favor of first person shooter games though. xP

AprilMoon said:
The kind of games I like becomes a little complicated. xP

I adore games where I get to just go rampaging in the town causing as much destruction as gamingly possible, killing everything in my way~ (SR3-SR4) x3

While on the other hand I also adore games where I play the good guy saving people from monsters that are trying to destroy worlds and take people's hearts. (KH) xD

I'm not in favor of first person shooter games though. xP

So... you're a fan of stuff that is GOOD? :p

Here are my top 6 favorite video games:

1. Kingdom Hearts 2
2. Skyrim
3. Minecraft
4. Soul Calibur 5
5. The Evil Within
6. Kingdom Hearts

If you don't know what Kingdom Hearts is, check out my page i'll be making in a few minutes

Puzzles. I love puzzle games! Especially the ones with hidden objects or finding clues! >.<

love pc
world or warcraft card games and Yahtzee, mahjong
second life
trying to find more rp games

xbox (opticBrush63772)

dead island riptide to
racing games
minigolf
bowling
diablo
card games and Yahtzee mahjong and puzzle

will try others

mobile
talking tom
angry birds

I have a few favorite games, actually, and it's hard to pick a top favorite. But in no particular order...
-Steambot Chronicles
-Robot Alchemic Drive
-Metal Gear Solid 1
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Red Faction 1
-Twisted Metal 1
-Twisted Metal: Black
-Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (PC version)
-Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire
-Tail Concerto
-Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
-Rogue Galaxy
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo
-Auto Assault
-Star Wars Galaxies
-The Sims 2 (PC)
-Sakura Wars: So Long My Love
-Kana ~ Little Sister

Blue Hatter said:
I have a few favorite games, actually, and it's hard to pick a top favorite. But in no particular order...
-Steambot Chronicles
-Robot Alchemic Drive
-Metal Gear Solid 1
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Red Faction 1
-Twisted Metal 1
-Twisted Metal: Black
-Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (PC version)
-Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire
-Tail Concerto
-Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
-Rogue Galaxy
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo
-Auto Assault
-Star Wars Galaxies
-The Sims 2 (PC)
-Sakura Wars: So Long My Love
-Kana ~ Little Sister

In this order:

Haven't played it, always wanted to.
Heard of it, not sure what it is.
Awesome
Awesome-er
Meh at best, actively infuriating and dissatisfying at worst.
Great
Didn't play
Didn't play
Didn't play
Never heard of it
DEFINITELY never heard of it
Have it, haven't played it yet. Is it any good?
Never heard of it
Never heard of it
Never played it
Alright, but I'm better suited to console games.
Never heard of it
Think I've heard of it, but.... I cant be sure. Is it a dating sim?

Back
Top Bottom