Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyWoman123

Super-Earth
Hey there. I am looking for somebody serious about rping. Meaning that it won't revolve completely around sex. I enjoy adventure and fantasy, sex can be allowed just I don't want the whole rp to be about it. Here is some things that I am interested in. Plots and whatnot.

I prefer mxf rps and I rp with both guys and girls.

She(me) was born and trained to kill demons like you. Her entire life she was taught how to kill demons to protect humans and others like her. And when you approach her, you think she was nothing but a new human toy...and lunch. But when she holds a dagger to your throat you think otherwise. This turns into a love-hate try to kill eachother relationship. One minute shes trying to kill you, the next shes in your arms.

(That's my only idea atm xDD)

Anything dramatic like that is interesting. Sci-Fi, Fantasy, I am huge on post apocolyptic or just apocolyptic things like that.

Things that fall into these categories are okay for me although if you have any ideas let me know. I will gladly oblige. PM or post here doesn't matter. I will only rp with literate people. No less then 2-3 paragraphs a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom