Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horse wisperer's student (wolvenrogue and lady bloody ava)

Sam managed to fish out more moans as he tugged the beads from her sensitive backside and she was sat upon his lap. She didn't feel like going anywhere, but what he said made sense. "Do we have to?" She asked with a sigh. They both got dressed and she showered her fiance in kisses as he carried her over to the truck and placed her in the passenger seat. A little laugh escaped her lips. "I hope this isn't permanent damage, although... I'm pretty sure it was worth it." She said as she looked out of the window on the way to their destination. "Are you up for meeting my grandfather? No pressure what so ever?" She asked when they finally arrived and she finally regained some feeling back in her legs.

I'd love to meet him, after all you will soon be my wife, and he will be family. If he is anything like you I'm sure we will get along well. Lets take him out to dinner. I'm sure he would enjoy that. Does he want a date? My aunt lives in town and we could bring her too? What do you think? She is always wanting to meet an older gentleman.

He was confident. Then again, he wouldn't be Sam if he wasn't. She played with thee ring that had so perfectly adorned her finger as he brought up the idea of a double date with her grandfather. "Your aunt and my grandfather? You sure she won't mind? How young is she? Or are you just trying to get on his good side?" She asked with a little grin and laugh. It would be cute to see her grandfather out with someone for a change. She hadn't seen him with a woman since her grandma came to pass. That didn't mean he had stopped adoring the figure of a you woman. Surprisingly enough he could be perverted at times and it made her laugh. "I think you and my grandpa will get along fine. You're both so much alike. So stubborn, cocky, and confident." It was a compliment. "I think a double date would be good. Maybe we should keep the hotel room for one more night." She hinted.

"My Aunt Miranda is 46 and she is always raving about older men she likes em 66 plus. She says they are more apreciative than those her own age. So how old is Grampa? Aunt Miranda is good looking woman for her age, nothing sags yet and she has all the right curves. She is playful as hell. Maybe we should keep the room, they just might want it!" Sam got on his cell. "Aunt Miranda! , Its Sam! want to join me and my Fiance' for dinner? He Grampa needs a date. Abby says he is a lot like me. Good! we'll pick you up in a half hour." "Its all set. we'll pick her up and then go get your Grampa.

His Aunt sounded like a rather interesting woman. "He's sixty eight. Still sporting a head of hair and all of his teeth, which is feat at his age. The man still works out, considering he has a farm to keep up." She laughed. The idea of her grandfather actually dating a woman so young was a funny and interesting thought. He would definitely like Sam for this. She listened as Sam spoke to his aunt on the phone and made the arrangements. She called up her grandpa and set the arrangements. Telling him to dress nice and that they were going out for dinner. She was going to tell him about her engagement when they got to the restaurant and his surprise date would be an added bonus. "Well... will it take a half hour tor each her?"

"No" he said smiling at his lovely bride to be... "20 minutes.". I saved ten minutes for us. He pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her . " figured if I saved more time, we would need another shower before dinner." He said laughing. Did you have something else in mind? he asked with a smile that said, he hoped she did. No matter what, he could never get enough of Abby. He had no idea how he had managed to be so lucky.

She rest the palms her hands upon his shirt covered chest and possessed his lips with equal hunger. "Mmm... ten minutes... well..." She pulled out the card key to her room and had Sam follow her. Closing the behind the two. She didn't bother taking in the sight of the lavished offerings the room had to offer. "You've spoiled me so much Sam. Now I am going to want an appetizer before dinner and you are going to give it to me... simple enough, now... down." She pushed him and crawled onto the bed and straddled him. Unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans and fished out and stroked life into his manhood. Right now she was a woman who knew what she wanted. Her lips instantly encased his man meat and her tongue danced around the hardened length. Moans traveled down his length. She loved spoiling and pleasing him. feeding off of his arousal alone got her wet. Dinner would be torturous. her head bobbed between his legs as inch after inch disappeared pasted her lips.

"Oh my god!" he said "What are you doing to me." He knew arguing would serve no purpose, so he layed back, arched and enjoyed her talented mouth. He groaned loudly, and ran his fingers through her hair. His body was ready for her, and it was obvious that ten miutes would be enough. " Oh my God, I cant believe I'm gonna cum already!"he said. "Oh lord! His cock started to throb, and he held her head and pushed deep into he throat. AAAAHHHHH. his body bucked and he came filling he mouth with rope after rope of his cum. He relaxed back on the bed and looked at her shining eyes. "Your so damn beautiful!", he said.

She felt good when he just went along for the ride and enjoyed her offering. Eventually she was given what she had sought after as his seed filled her mouth and flowed down her gullet. His body had gone tense and slowly it relaxed. His fingers laced in her hair. She loved it all. She loved him. "And you're handsome as hell. Now... lets go and pick up your aunt and then my grandpa." She said as she climbed off of him, but not before stealing a kiss form his lips. She was certainly aroused, and he most likely knew it. She would have to deal with it through dinner. "So where are we taking them?"

"Rue Cince" its a french restaurant, down town. very nice, and very private. You should have some fun there. Before they left the room, he knealt down lifted her skirt, and slipped her panties down her thighs and stuffed them in his pocket. "You won't be needing those", he said. They drove to his Aunts house in the suburbs and she was waiting in a chair on the front porch. She was 46 but looked closer to 36. Her auburn hair hung long and straight, and stopped just above her ass. Her breasts were large and firm, but obviously natural, and though she was clearly a mature woman her soft curves showed no indication that she was anything but fit. Her grey green eyes sparkled, and she wore little if any makeup. though her skin was quite beautiful. She sauntered up to the car and Sam let her in. She hugged and kissed him befor lowering her self into the seat. Her skirt was short and showe a lot of thigh when she sat down.

She was certainly eager when Sam took off her panties and stuffed them in his back pocket. "Oh my gosh Sam, what on earth do you plan on doing?" She laughed as she asked, knowing she wasn't going to get an answer. Abby was utterly surprised when her eyes first landed upon the sight of Sam's aunt. She couldn't possibly be as old as he said she was. "Wow... you look phenomenal." Her grandpa was going to have one hell of a good night. "Thank goodness Grandpa Will has an amazing heart or else we'd probably be looking at a trip to the hospital. " If the looks alone didn't give him a stroke, the amount of skin sure as hell would have. Soon they were driving down a dirt road her grandpa was sitting on the porch in a rocking chair. Despite the rugged setting, the man cleaned up rather well. Abby's grandmother use to always say that he could give George Clooney a run for him money. Abby had to agree. A full head of hair a woman could lose a hand in. Havel eyes and clean shaven. A short sleeved button up shirt, a pair of jeans and his boots. Well... that was dressing up for him. Abby got out of the car and jumped into a hug which her grandpa instantly caught her in. "Inside... we have a surprise for you." She was given a kiss on the cheek as he too climbed in, after seeing his granddaughter in the passenger seat once more.

Miranda was never shy and this was no exception . As her Grampa got in the car she leaned over giving him an eye full of cleavage, and kissed him warmly full on the lips. "Hi there!" she said with a hint of a southern accent, " My name is Miranda its a pleasure to meet you! Abby darling, are all the men in your family this good looking?" Grandpa's eyes traced her body from the strappy high heels she was wearing up the miles of bare leg and ligered on her cleavage . He coughed befor trying to introduce himself but the words just wouldn't come to him.

Abby sat in silence and could tell her grandpa was speechless. "Yes they are." She smiled and placed a kiss on Sam's cheek before they arrived at the restaurant. As they arrived, William emerged from the truck and opened up the door for Miranda. Miranda took his hand and got out of the truck with a naughty smile. This was certainly going to be a nice night. He was certainly easy on the eyes. Her heels clicked upon the concrete of the ground as she took up his offered arm and he guided her to the entrance. He really did not how to treat a lady. Looks like not wearing panties would pay off in the end.

When they entered the restaurant their table was waiting and they were immediately seated. Sam sat next to Abby in the large corner booth and Miranda sat so close to Will that she was practically in his lap. No one could accuse Will of being shy or afraid of having a good time his hand was immediately on Mirandas thigh and working its way north towars the junction of her thighs. Sam knew the minute he found his goal. the look of longing on Miranda's face was un mistake able. Not to be outdone Sam slid he hand up under her thin skirt, and immediately found Abby's pussy just as he had left it , hot and wet. He slipped in two fingers and began to play her heart strings, taking them out every so often to sample her juices.

Miranda was quite elated to feel Will's hand upon her thigh, he would find the dampness of her arousal ready and awaiting him. If Miranda could get any closer she sure as hell did. This was an amazing appetizer and a great way to get to know a man. He clearly knew how to read a woman and knew what she wanted. Her hips slid forward in a feeble attempt to bury him in her greedy loins. At this point, she was ready to skip dinner, have it brought back and he could eat it off of her. Her hand snaked over his leg and sought out his zipper and skillfully unbuttoned his jeans with one hand. Well manicured fingers sliding along the meat trapped in the confines of his jeans. Abby's breathing got a little heavy as she tried to control it. She paid little to no attention to what Miranda or her grandfather were doing, or what they could have been doing. Whenever Sam sampled her juices a hand cupped over the bulge in his jeans and caressed lie she was summoning a genie from a lamp. "Anyone care for an appetizer?" Miranda his coy smile and was too busy planting kisses on William before she possessed his lips in a kiss.

Sam stopped momentarily so he could get their order placed. The waiter arrive, and it seemed as though no one was interested in ordering. Sam solved the dilemma by taking the liberty to order for everyone, in fluent french. When the waiter left , he continued to tease Abby. Will had never even paused in his teasing of the lovely Miranda. eventually he reached up under her skirt and had sid her panties dow her thighs. Not being shy she slipped them completely off and in te ultimate act of showing off dropped the wet panties ceremoniously on will plate in full view of everyone at the table,

Abby listened as Sam ordered and look at her grandfather who seem all too enchanted in the lovely Miranda and Miranda looked as though she was getting drunk off of him. Miranda watched as he eyed his plate. He pulled his fingers out and licked her juices like a delicacy. Abby was gripping at the edge of the booth as Sam was doing more than teasing. He knew her body. Always knew what buttons to push and levers to pull. "Yes..." She whispered, her eyes looking at Sam before she heard her grandfather growl as he was crazy for her now. Miranda was just as eager to skip dinner all together. "Fuck me Will." She whispered in his ear.

Sam looked around and seeing no eyes on them dissapeared benith the table, on;y to be joined by Will a moment later. The two women were left to to look at each others faces as they tried to hide what was ocurring beneith the table. Both sam and Will had their faces buried deep in pussy and the waiter came up and asked, "Can I get you ladies anything?" Neither semed capable of speaking so the waiter asked if they were alright.

Miranda bit down on her lower lip and her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head when the waiter showed up. Abby had her fingers laced in Sam's hair as her ate away at her. She watched the waiter appear and her breathing was jagged and a whimper escaped her lips. As he asked if they were alright Abby nodded her head, "We are fine." With an odd look he walked off and a sigh of relief escaped her lips. Miranda's hips were moving, almost as though she fucking his face as his tongue buried itself in her pussy. Miranda gripped at his hair as her head fell back and her eyes closed. "Will..." She whispered. he already had her aching for him. Miranda came first, her heart stuttered in her chest as she tensed up. Age came with wisdom and Will had a lot of it. Abby whimper she writhed in her seat, looking down into her lap as her legs were parted wide. "Yes... yes Sam...oh god yes.." she came afterward. Raking her fingers through his tendrils as she tried to catch her breath. her juices just flood from her orgasm and his tongue driving her sensitive body haywire.

Sam licked her clean and came up from below the table just in time for dinner to be served. Will wasnt so luck and and had to stay hidden untill the waiter left. Both men shared a knowing smile as they ate there dinner. the ladies were in a state of euphoria as well as horniness. The men knew there would be plenty more sex before the end of the evening. Sam kissed Abby deeply and then set about finishing his dinner. While will simply kept on had busy at Miranda's clit. Every two minutes like clock work she seemed to give up and orgasm.

Abby was not yet back into reality when the food had arrived. I took a moment or two for Miranda as well. Will had practically fucked her mind. This was best date in her life. It only got better from there as he teased her with his finger as the other two sat across the table eating. As she stuck a spoon in her mouth, she moaned when he was playing with her. Others thought the food must have been very delicious. She ended up trying to hide it and put the spoon down. All abby could think about was being bound and screwed hard. To be taken in the kitchen... in the shower... on this table... on the floor. To be spanked again and so many more things. She could hardly concentrate on eating.

they struggled to finish dinner and them Sam brought the car around. the older love birds climbed in the back seat and he and Abby had the front . Before they had covered two blocks Miranda wa out of her skirt and rining Will's hard cock. When they arrived at the hotel they gave will the hotel key, and Sam took Abby and returned to the ranch. he carried her from the car to the lounger on the deck then went to the barn and got a collection of rope. he stripped off her clothes righ there on the porch, and proceeded to tigher her tightly to the chair, leaving her pussy open for his use.

Abby should have been freaked out by the fact the her grandfather was literally getting some in the back seat of her fiance's truck, but as soon as the happy couple was dropped off at the hotel and Abby was taken home, she was surprised when Sam carried her from the passenger seat, to the deck where he laid her on the same lounge chair they had been on earlier. This time beneath a canopy of stars in the open night with nothing but the light of the bright moon. The he disappeared. What on earth was he planning. When he returned with rope in his hands she shivered with excitement. Soon her skirt was off, along with the rest of her clothes. Her hands were bound at the wrist and tied to the top of the lounge chair. Abby's sex open for whatever use he had in mind. The chill of the air plan no factor in the hard nipples upon her voluptuous chest. Even in the moon light one could see her juices slowly leaking from her sex out of hunger for attention, which Sam never failed to give her.

"I'll bet you thought I was done." he smirked. He raised te back of the lounge slightly the taking one ankle at a time and bound it with a lenth of rope to the back of the chair bind and over her head as he tightened the ropes was to pullher legs to a knees locked position, back and far out to the side. she was curled up at the waist, and her ass was now high off the lounger. Her legs were splayed wide a part and her wet leaking sex was wide open. By adjusting the back of the chair, he could position her pussy most anywhere. He smiled, admiring his handy work and then adjusted the back of the chair so that when he sat at the bottom facing her her pussy was level with his mouth. "that should do nicely, he said to no one in particular. He watched a moment as here juices leaked from her pussy and puddled in the dimple that was her rosebud before overflowing and running down her back. "Perfect" he said and then pulled a coffetable over next to her and taking out his toybox began laying out things where she could see them. First was a small leather paddle. It was smooth with no seams, and was designed to redden nicely without cutting or bruising. He didnt want her beatiful skin damaged. Then ther were several sets of anal beads, a large rabbit style vibeand a couple egs style vibes.

He read her mind. She thought he was going to leave her there. Abby allowed him to manipulate her body as he saw fit . Bonding her legs to the lounge and ended up giving him easy access to an endless buffet for his use. Her breaths were heavy and though her mind screamed entrapment, her body was silently enjoying it immensely. She watched as he gazed at her body's betrayal of her feelings. A white creamy nectar slowly seeping from her sex. She would not beg. Abby would take what her master offered her and like it. The fact that he took his time was torturous in itself. She watched as she pulled an assortment of toys out, but what caught her the most was the paddle. Goosebumps danced along her flesh at the sight of it. She bit her lower lip out of thoughts of what he could do to her. A whimper did escape her lips as she was forced to wait on him.

Back
Top Bottom