Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horse wisperer's student (wolvenrogue and lady bloody ava)

Sam leaned in and kissed her. "congratulations!" he said. " how would you like to be my partner in my school?" he said. " and my partner in life" he said without missing a beat. He dug down in his pocket, and produced a small black velvet box, and smiled in her direction. " I told you you got me the other day" he said as he opened the box and held out a 3 carat diamond ring.

She blushed when Sam kissed her. A hand raised to the area as though it would keep the feeling there even longer. She only gasped and smiled out of surprise when he asked her to be his partner for the school and her heart stuttered when he asked her to be his partner for life. Questioning whether or not she heard him correctly. The ring he produced said it all. It was...." Oh my gosh Sam..." She was speechless. Had no clue what to say except, "Yes. Yes Sam, yes." How did it get to this? She was silently ecstatic. Finding it hard to remember how to breath. They hardly knew anything about one another. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him in a hug. "Sam... you're crazy, but I love that about you." This was, in fact, crazy. her uncle was definitely going to wonder the reason for her having stayed for so long. Yeah, she was an adult, but he was her guardian. "Are you sure you're thinking with this head." She pointed finger at his head before cupping at his manhood trapped in his pants. "And not this head?"

" I know exactly what I'm doing. You are different that any woman I've ever met, and the first to take an intrest in what I do and how. You put up with all my crap, and didn't get scared and run away. If that werent enough your a natural whisper. You can forget all that because it doesnt matter. I fell in love with you the first time we met." He took out the receipt from the jewelry store for the ring. It was dated the day she arrived. I made up my mind that afternoon. It took me two more days to be sure what head i was thinking with."

She had to take a deep sigh when she noticed the date on the receipt. "Wow Sam." She was still left for words, which was a rare occurrence for her. He loved her. Not liked. Loved her. He had taken a massive gamble the first day he met her. What if she did not share the same feelings? Within those next two days she was sure she had found a guy she would love spending the rest of her life with. Between him and the breath taking three carat ring, it was no wonder she found it hard to speak. "I love you too Sam." She possessed his lips in a generous kiss before smiling brightly. "Now... don't you have students to tend to?"

I do. he said "unless you would like to try you hand at being teacher. If you do, I'll introduce you. My next appointment is in 15 minutes. Just be sure you wear that ring. Justin is single and the girls all think he's a hunk, but your taken. Though that doesn't mean he wont pay better attention to your teaching than mine. Interested?"

The idea of teaching someone was interesting. She had never taught anyone how to befriend a horse before. She had taught people about horses and the proper means to riding them, but never taking a wild horse and befriending it. Then again, she did have the best teacher this side of the hemisphere. Abigail dawned a smile on her pink lips and laughed as she watched as the ring was placed upon her finger. "There's a first for everything. I'll be glad to teach him and I'm pretty sure if I tell him who my fiance is, he will keep it in his pants." She took his stetson and placed it upon her head. "So... how do you wanna kill fifteen minutes?"

"I like quickies" he said but thats a bit too quick, how about a cup of coffee. We acn talk about the lesson. Remember to ask what he wants. Does he just want his horse gentled or is he intrested in learning about how its done. Either way we wont share all the secrets, but you can at least give him an idea. He can't learn it all in the one appointment he set-up. who knows what he wants though" He bought her a cup of coffe and thay sat on the fence waiting until Justin Rogers strode into the arena with a big black stallion in tow that was chaifing at the bridle and stamping its feet. "Justin? good to meet you, I'm Sam, and this is my associate, and fiance' Abby. She will be handling your appointment today."

She laughed at his thought of a quickie, and that was a rather short time. She she agreed to the cup of coffee and discussed a teaching plan before her first student would arrive. "Hmmm... we won't share all the secrets." She gave him a coy grin. "Good... I don't think I can ride a horse naked with my students anyway." She joked around when she finally saw someone enter the arena. Quite honestly her eyes were more focused on his horse than the stud that had walked him in. Abby practically had to rip her eyes from the horse to look at her pupil with a lax smile as she he took a noticeable amount of time to shake her hand. "Hi Justin. Take the bridle off of him and then we'll talk and let him roam a bit. What is his name?"

The big urban cowboy tipped his hat and said " This fine animal is Cooper. He is a fine spirited horse, but nobody I know has been man enough to stay on his back. So I came to see if Sam could fix that. Are you sure your up to such a big animal little lady?" he said with a smile. "No disrespect intended but he's a powerful beast, and your a tiny thing".

Her eyes roamed the gorgeous animal as the brawny male spoke with manners and raised his opinion of her gaining his stallion's trust. A brow arched as thought she were asking about his seriousness in silence before she looked to Sam with a warm smile. "Well... I had the best teacher and I'll just let you guys converse." She walked the edge of the arena looking at Cooper. She approached him slowly and removed everything off of him with gentleness and caressed him softly. Nothing adorned the horse and she took a seat upon the fence and watched as the horse approached her. This was nothing. She had to gain his trust to be given the privilege to ride him. The horse was still cautious and all she did was pet him and he nuzzled her and spoke to him with praises and compliments.

Justin watched and commented to Sam, "You sure you know what your doing letting that little bit of a girl handle a steed like him?" " Don't underestimate her" Sam said. "just watch and you can decide in a few minutes if I know what I'm doing". Sam quietly watched and gve Abby an approving smile that as much as said "You know you can do it now show this green horn." Sam said "watch this" as Abby walked to the fence with the big stallion to her left and behind him. She proceeded to lead him all over the arena. When she picked up the blanket, Justin said "This is where it gets interesting."

Abby sighed as she tossed the riding blanket over the stallion's back and climbed upon Cooper's back with the assistance of the fence. Hands upon her thighs, as always. As she was taught. A casual facial expression blossomed into a smile as she proved her success and with the use of her thighs, she guided the horse back over to the duo of met at the pace of a slow trot. She could feel the soreness in her thighs and recalled Sam's warning. She was using muscle she had not even known existed. "Well... gentleman, ready to pick up where we left off? Hi, I'm Abby... and I'll be your instructor today." Sam had been such a bad influence. She sounded the part of the cocky, cute instructor. Not to be taken lightly.

Sam just chuckled. "Ok Justin, any more folish questions? If not , you have a lot to learn about horses, and your teacheer is waiting. I expect you to pay attention. That's what your paying for." "Good job Abby!" You make that horse look good, lets see if you can do the same with our client. He needs a lot of work!." Sam turned and walked back to the stable, leaving an astounded Justin standing there with his jaw hanging.

Abby laughed a little at Sam's encouragement before she hopped off of the back of horse, with practiced ease and took a seat upon the fence as Sam walked away. Placing a finger beneath Justin's chin and helping him with his unhinged jaw problem with a little laugh. "Are you gonna be alright there? You're not paying to stand around big boy, tell me what I did." She first asked. Settling into the role of an instructor little by little. The thumb of her left hand idly caressing the underside of her engagement ring as she waited for an answer.

Sam stood afar off and wathed as Abby confidently took Justi through the steps he would need to know to handle the stallion. An hour later he returned to find Justin riding hands on thighs aboard his horse and being followed by Abby on Becca, around the arena. He wa so proud og his student and now new teacher, and Fiance. He strolled into the arena and interupted the lesson. "Justin, he said, Abby will see you again tomorrow. We'll just let you practice on your own. Your doing fine." He turned to Abby. "you my dear have a dinner date with the boss" he said with a smirk.

Abby had certainly lost track of the time and yet was surprised she had Justin riding on the back of Cooper, so soon. The fact that she had done it with her clothes on always made her crack a smile. Abby looked at her pupil as Sam announced that his lessons for the day were done. The brawny male tipped his hat to Abby before she left at her fiance's side. "A dinner date? Where did that come from?" She said with a little surprised laugh as she took Becca back to the stables and made sure the mare was settled and ready for the night before following Sam's lead to his home.

"Well, do suppose you could turn the boss down, and expect him to understand, but somehow I think its a different story with your fiance'. Besides I think congratulations are in order. You not only gentled a horse today, but its owner, two firsts in one!" He wrapped his arm around his saucy bride to be, and walked her inside. He got on the phone and made a reservation at " le creme de mint " an extremely well respected restarurant." "care to join me in the shower?" he asked.

He had her smiling and laughing at his little jests as he congratulated her in his own funny way and walked her inside where she sat on the edge of his bed and began slipping off her boots while he made reservations for a restaurant and asked if she wanted to join him in the shower. "Do you really have to ask?" She stripped off her clothes and had full rights to watch her fiance in his nude splendor. He was pretty hot, that had to be a fact. The image caused her to remember just what they had done over the last couple of days and she was grateful for the head of the water that rained down upon them as she blushed. "Sam... you crazy man, I left all of my clothes back at the hotel." She had completely forgotten, and eventually she had to tell her uncle. Although she wasn't really looking forward to that part, just yet.

"Well", he said "they are having Marde Gras night at the restaurant, we could go in costume. There is a rental place just a mile down the road. I think it might be kid of fun! Are you up for it? He loved the feel of he hot wet body against him as they shared the shower and washed each other her hard nipples topping her twin peaks rubbing lightly aginst his soap covered chest. His cock stiffened and poked at her. He couldn't resist poking it up and into her warm wet pussy as the water cascaded over and between them. He kissed her deeply as the passion between them built. Her body was firm and tight yet oh so soft in all the right places. he lifted her by her thighs and felt them latch around his back. He groaned and smiled as he kissed her deeply and drove up into her. burying his weapon to the hilt in its warm wet sheath.

"Mardi Gras? Oooo... that sounds fun." Hands ghosting over the sud cover slickened skin of his sides with her chest pressed against his. Water raining down and plastering tendrils to the skin of her shoulders and down her back. Her own hands ghosted over the skin of his back, hugging her body to his as the sexual tension mounted. The hard length that made itself present against her thigh inner caught her attention with silent delight. She looked up into the eyes of her fiance and smiled as her arms wrapped around his torso as the country man teased her arousal with his. No words need be said between the two and that was evident when both got ensnared in a kiss and Sam showed his sexy strength as he picked her up with ease and skewed her upon his sex. Her moan swallowed in their frenzy of kisses. She couldn't have felt an luckier. A passionate romp in the shower before going out. Hot breaths spilling from her nostrils as she got drunk off of her fiance's kisses and the thrusting of his length into her body as ripped her lips from his and rested her forehead against his as she rode out her orgasm. "Damn... you're good." She whisper in between heated pants.

"Not as good as you" he said. He kissed her and they got out of the shower and towelled each other off. Her clothes were dirty so he lent her a shirt of his. It fit her like a dress and looked sexy as hell. That, my stetson, and a pair of boots would make one hell of a costume he said. All you need is a mask. What should I wear? he asked. secretly he hoped she'd wear it just as it was with nothing underneith.

She had a bit of fun drying him off before she was offered a shirt that looked pretty damn good on her, in her opinion. She grinned at his suggestion and took his stetson and slipped on her boots and looked in the mirror and thought it looked cute. Purposefully, she did not wear her underwear, because she saw no point to it. "I like it.... now get dressed handsome, before I just your bones again." She said with half a smile as she went to the kitchen for a glass of water and hopped in his truck to go and pick up a mask.

At that point Sam simply put on some dress western wear to go along with her outfit. He was certain that they wouldnt be looking at him anyway. All eyes would be on her. He climbed in the truck and they stopped by the costume store and picked up party masks and then headed to the restaraunt. Abby was getting plenty of attention, but sam kept his arm wrapped around her posessively. The Greeter showed them to thetable Sam had specially requested in a secluded corner of the restaraunt. "Your waiter will be along in a minute she said." As they sat in the corner booth, Sam rested his hand onAbby's thigh under the table. As he pushed back the shirt, he quickly discovered that she was indeed pantiless. His cock was almost instantly hard in his pants as his finger lightly traced the length of her slit.

Abby did not anticipate receiving so much attention upon there arrival and was too caught up in the sweet feeling of Sam's arm wrapped around her to pay attention. Not to mention her diamond ring shined like a beacon, bringing a bit of envy to some women and it wasn't a pretty color on them. The booth Sam had reserved was very nice and very romantic and the moment the waiter left she felt the warm well worked hand upon the bare skin of her thigh and she tried to hide a smile as she opened up the menu. Holding her breath as she felt his fingers trail across the length of her sex. She trapped her lower lips between her teeth and bit down a little shuddering moan. Two could play that game. Her own hand snaked beneath the table top and ghosted down his leg and cupped the bulged in the center of his pants. Trying to hide the arousal from her face before the waiter showed back up.

Sam smiled at her touch. Her hand felt lovely as sh cupped his balls through his jeans. With his relatively dark complexion, even if he blushed it wasn't going to show. He shot a devious smile her way and just as the waiter asked her for her drink order, slipped his finger deep inside her slowly wiggling it. he felt he jump slightly but then spread her legs wide for him. All the while teh waiter was there, he teased her mercilously. grinning behind his mask.

Back
Top Bottom