Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horse wisperer's student (wolvenrogue and lady bloody ava)

Reaching down he picked up her naked and almost completely nude from in his arms and carried her inside the rustic cabin. There was small kitchen in one corner but the one room cabin was dominated by large and hand hewn bed, that sat in front of a great fireplace made of field stone. In the corner opposite the bed stood a large hot tub. He pulled back the covers and stretched he out on the sheets. he turned the lights down low and lit two oil lamps on the mantle place. then stripping off his shorts joined her between the sheets.

Abigail was surprised when she was lifted off of the swings and carried in his arms into the cabin. It felt very cozy, from what she could see. A nice fireplace and a large bed. It really looked inviting and she looked at him as she was placed in the bed and left to watch as his shorts left his body. "Sam..." She spoke his name softly as her eyes boldly roamed his physique. "Still trying to teach me a lesson?" She gave him a smirk as she brought up their teacher/ student relationship.

Sam smiled... "I'm not sure you need one ... but we'll see. I am after all a riding instructor and a rider." he said with an impish grin. He pulled her onto her knees and pushed her face and shoulders to the bed he forced himself between her thighs and pushed her knees apart. Grabbing the oil bottle he sprayed a liberal amount on her tight rose bud. and massaged it with his thumb.. "I think we missed this spot outside, can't have that now can we?" His cock was hard and ready. he placed the purple tip against her and gave a sharp push. As her anus yielded he slid into the hilt in one long slow motion. as she looked back between her thighs she could see his hands placed firmly attop his thighs just as they had been when he rode this morning. "How's my technique?" he asked as he slid in and out of her in long strokes.

Abby trapped her lower lip out of excitement as he mentioned his obvious talents. Those large firm hands moved her into a position she was fairly familiar with and when the oil and his thumb began massaging her back passage she muffled a groan into the pillow before looking back. "You are... very thorough, aren't you." This was certainly not what she saw coming when she had brought Becca to be handled, but she was not complaining. A moan was rendered from her throat as the helm of his member pierced her rose bud and the nerve lined walls stretched to accompany his girth and sheer size. Her breath got hard as he began thrusting. His hands upon his thighs rather than her hips. Like the greedy young woman she was, her hips took the effort to meet him halfway as tension built in her lower belly. It had been a long time since she had been intimate with anyone. "It works." She sighed as he stirred her nerves from within were alight. "Enjoying the ride?" Her eyes closed for the time being. Yeah, he was definitely no average Joe, but bigger.

As he thrust deeply within her he began leaning back at the end of each stroke. His long member literally lifting her shoulders from the bed. He hoped his message was clear. He wanted her up and on her knees, her back against his chest. He lifted her with each stroke and waited to see how she would respond, arching his back. He caught her looking back and smiled hungrily. His cock was thick and hard as a steel rod. She was amazing. she was squeezing him like a vice. He had known her muscles were strong but he had no clue they were this strong. He groaned in response.

SO damn cocky. Rightfully so, but still. Her soft pink lips clamped shut and muffled another subtle moan that fought to escape. Without an uttered word she did sit up on her knees. Back pressed against his chiseled chest and her arms up and behind her, came to rest at the nape of his neck as she rested her head upon his shoulder. The peaks upon her jutting mounds bouncing with each thrust of his powerful hips. Her sex dripping from pure arousal. "Yes." The word was but a whisper upon her lips, barely audible. Brows furrowed as the tension mounted and she knew she would come plummeting from her sudden high, any second now.

His cheek rubbed hers, nuzzling, beckoning her to turn her head. He wanted her mouth. e could take it with his strong hands but no. He waited patiently repeating the cue. Would she come to him. He could tell that she followed as he tuned slowly away over and over. His thrusts growing stronger but still forcing her to concentrate. To bend to his will. To be one with him. He waited and repeated. Her knees lifted from the bed with each stroke and punctuated with a grunt almost like a stallion snorting. Still he wanted her focused on his cue. Give me your lips he tried to say.

Her chest heaved ever so slightly as he nuzzled her cheek. She could not help but look at him and then turn her eyes to his lips which she came to possess. A moan traveling from her lips to past his. One of her own hands snaked up her body and cupped at her bust and trapped a taut peak between her thumb and forefinger and rubbed it gently and tugged. Her tongue dancing with his as the bouquet of sex lightly hung in the air around them. Her eyes were misted over with pure lust. Her heart raced until she she shattered. Her body tensing around him as air slipped from her nostrils as her lips remained possessed in a kiss. That one was bound to come soon. It had been a while. Her lips parted from his for a moment, still remaining close enough for her lips to graze his as she spoke. "Wow."

“Wow is right!” Sam answered, as he felt the explosion of rippling muscle surrounding him. He groaned out loud and picked up his pace, and taking a cue from Abby cupped a breast in each hand, displacing her own and massaged her nipples. He arched his back lifting her from the bed, drove deep inside her and with a mighty roar, spent himself upon her. He collapsed backward on the bed taking her with him, and staying fully engaged. Once his breath had returned, he continued to pump her gently and slowly as she lay face up on her stomach. One hand moved slowly down her torso and found her clit. “ so much for riding you … now its your turn to ride! He said.

Abby panted softly as she feel back upon him. Her body still tingling with waves of a phantom bliss. Her heart eased up a bit. She sat up, still impaled upon his length. Raking a finger through her hair as she sat in a ready position for the reverse cowgirl. She made a change in the game plan and faced her mentor. Preferring this way. "You're really good at this teaching thing." She said as she sat up and placed her hands upon her thighs as she was taught. Her knees buried in the surface of the bed. Using them to lift herself before impaling herself upon his length. It felt so damn good. The act was repeated and it was proving so hard to keep her hands where they were suppose to be, rather than resting them upon the taut surface of his chest. Her breasts bounce with each time his length was buried into her tight milky depths.

For Sam this was an interesting switch for he was the horse. He would entertain her game. Thinking about the training he'd given her and how her horse would react, he concentrated on the warmth that eveloped him and the athletic thighs that gripped his torso. As she rared back , his hips rose and he bucked up within her his arms instinctive ly extending to massage her sensitive breasts an turgid nipples. When she leaned forward he lifted his head and met her passionate kiss. For her every move there was a reaction. It was thrilling to see the extacy on her face, and when she once again clamped down on him with a vicelike grip he exploded inside her a second time floodingthem both with the fruits of their passions."Mercy Girl! You are a strong rider, and Becca a lucky horse!"

Abby instinctively arched her back as his hands molded to her bust. Kneading and fiddling with her taut peaks. Her lips were eagerly met by his own and she ended up getting lost in a erotic torrent of a kiss. Again she shattered into a million pieces. Her face a perfect display of ecstasy as her body tensed up around him. She felt him throbbing deep within until her inevitably filled her from within with rope after hot rope of his seed. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and her heart rate went back to what it once was. "All thanks to my teacher." She could not believe she had done what she just did. But that didn't wipe the lax smile off of her face. "Well... I have an appointment with my teacher at nine in the morning so..." She reluctantly unmounted him and curled up at his side with a little laugh.

"He won't want you to be late" Sam said, "but I think you can persuade him to meet you here." he said with a smile. He rolled up against her back and wrapped an arm tightly around her. he slowly rand his hands over her soft breasts and belly as the pair drifted off to sleep. He woke at about 3 am, and began again he gentle massage, He loved the feel of her warm soft body next to him. He couldn't get over how someone so fit could still be so soft. His cock grew hard wand fit nicely between the warm cheeks of her ass. He was in heaven.

Abby loved the feeling of his steel band arms wrapped around her in a warm embrace and caressing her chest and her abdomen. She drifted off to a slumber and never recalled it feeling so good to sleep with another body next to her in bed. She stirred softly in the middle of the night. Pressing her body, of possible, closer to Sam. She felt his hands roaming her body. In her relaxed and semi tired state she whispered his name. Feeling his arousal pressed against her. A weary smile came to her lips when she remembered where she was and what she had done.

He kissed her softly as she stirred, but he was still sated from their evening entertainment he continued his massaging her wondrous body until he again drifted off. Sam woke early and quietly got out of bed, and wearing only his stetson started fixing bacon and eggs, and brewing coffee. I wasn't long before the good smells had their effect and there was a stirring albeit a sleepy one in the bed.

Abigail slowly drifted back to sleep as Sam continued to massage the soft skin of her body. She did not even make a sound, nor move the slightest when he exited the bed. Her nose caught the smell of something cooking and it stirred her from a sleep she did not want to leave. She tried to fight it off with a groan and mumble asking for five more minutes, despite that no one was actually trying to wake her up yet. Eventually she did sit up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Holding the blankets to her chest with one hand as the other raked through her long loose tendrils. Her eyes looked upon the sight of him cooking in nothing but his stetson. Wow was that a delicious sight. "He can cook... of course he can cook." She said to herself. "Sam, is there anything you can't do?" She asked she pondered putting her clothes back on.

"Yeah" he said as he turned the hash browns in the skillet, resist a pretty filly like you!" If you were here, I'd never go back to the city. he filled two plates and carried them to the bed, handing one to Abby." Breakfast in bed ... my sweet. You need your nourishment for your lesson." He leaned over and kissed her between bites. "have you ever ridden naked?" he asked.

She rolled her eyes with a smile at his sweet comment. "I wish I could stay with you Sam." She said with a lax smile as he came over with the food. My sweet? He had her blushing. "Sam, you're so sweet. Thank you." Giving him a kiss upon his lips before they started eating. Nearly breaking out into a laugh as he mentioned riding naked. She swallowed her food before she spoke. "Yes, I always make room for riding naked at least once a week." She said sarcastically. "No, I've never ridden naked. Why do you ask? Have you?" She asked with a curious look about her.

"yes , in fact I have. " he said quite matter of factly. " I think you should try it" there is plenty of privacy here, and I think you will find it a most remarkable experience, both by yourself and with a partner if your so inclined. Lets start by trying your lesson that way. I think you will find it heightens the level of communication between you and Becca as some areas of your body are extremely sensitive. Sam was trying to be professional, bu his hard cock made it clear hehad other interests as well.

She was surprised he did. He was serious. Her, riding on the back of a horse, clad in nothing. She wasn't exactly ready to jump to the task with great eagerness but the sight of his dick did not go unnoticed. The blanket dropped from her chest. As she continued eating and pondered it. "You are my teacher and if you think I should try it... who am I to decline. You haven't steered me wrong thus far." She finished up her food and stole a kiss from his lips. This was certainly going to be interesting. "This... is going to be interesting. Are you going to join me? On Becca?"

"Well either that or you can join me on Baker. Its up to you, Becca is certainly enough horse, if you prefer to ride your own." He took the empty plates and rised them leaving them in some soapy water, and put away the food. Looking at her as she was still sitting in bed, he asked, "shall we start on your lesson? Its 9 am on the dot." He watched as her tiny naked form crossed the room to the door, he hips swaying seductively. He wondered how much of that sway was for his benefit. He followed her out the door and waited in the arena til she arrived in the arena with Becca, dressed in just her boots and an old stetson he'd left hanging in the barn. It was too big but looked cute on her, a fact he was sure she was aware of. "alright, mount up, hands on your thighs, and walk her around the arena."

Abby was blushing and yet beaming with a smile as she came out with Becca while dawning one of his stetsons. She felt so vulnerable and raw. She did as she was order and mounted Becca. Her nude form upon the horse. The warmth of the sun licking at her bare exposed flesh. Her hands upon her thighs and she gave her thighs a gentle squeeze to get the mare going and guided her around the arena. The trotting of the horse and her body bouncing felt disturbingly arousing. After one full lap she stopped Becca. "Wow.... I think I see why you do this." She said with a light blush to her cheeks. Wow he was certainly odd, but there was clearly a method to his madness.

"Did I say stop?" he asked in a commanding tone. he could see the blush in her cheeks. "Make her canter" he commanded knowing that at a canter, her hips would rock firts forward then back with the motion of the horse. "Don't stop." As Began to Canter he could see Abby's face flush and her breathing go ragged, but he insisted she continue. "Stay in control" he said knowing full well it would soon be near impossible. Then she would be more than ready to join him on Baker or invite him to join her.

She let out a little whine as he gave her his next order. She did as he told and her face grew more flush and her breathing grew harder. Her hands once calmly rested upon her thighs and were now curled up into fists. Bare chest rising and falling and her eyes laden with arousal. She stopped at the first round and looked at Sam. Her chest heaving. "Sam... join me, please." She pleaded. If she did another loop she would surly crack. If she was going to do this it might as well be with him. We can take Baker to the trail. " She offered. Her body still tingling with shivers of arousal.

"One more round" he ordered. " Concentrate! you can do it" he said watching as a look of panic came over her face. " YOU CAN DO IT!" he reached out and patted Becca's flank. "Do it Becca! Do it!. The horse took off at a fast canter.

Back
Top Bottom