Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horse wisperer's student (wolvenrogue and lady bloody ava)

Her grandfather was already a man of the outdoors and Miranda was no doubt looking for another place to get to know her fiance other than in a hotel room. Miranda sat at Will's side. Her hand resting upon his lap with a kiss on his cheek. "I think it would be a great idea. Kill two birds with one stone and I'm sure the people in the neighboring rooms would be rather grateful if we went somewhere else." She laughed softly looking across the table. Abby was grateful that her grandfather and Sam got off to a good start. A double wedding was no problem in her eyes and she could spend more time with her grandpa and his fiance before the wedding. "How about we head home now and show you where you'll be sleeping. I've even slept beneath the stars at one time." She didn't mention the busty red head that shared the hammock with her and Sam, but it was a sexy memory.

They checked out of the hotel, and all piled in Sam's pickup. He drove them to the ranch, and let Abby be the guide.. When she showed them the hammock complete with the shower, Miranda squeeled with delight. "No wonder you like this guy! she gushed, "Holy crap that's sexy! Will that's where I want to spend the night. The hell with the cabin!.

Sam laughed. "guess I'll have to show you my secret place" he wispered in Abby's ear. "It's unbelievable."

Abby smiled and laughed when Miranda decided to sleep on the hammock. While Will and Miranda were left to their own devices, after pointing out the guest house for the bathroom and what not, she said her good night to them and wrapped her arm around Sam's. "A secret place?" She was very curious and flattered that he would share the knowledge with her to begin with. "This has been a very... interesting evening." She said with a relaxed smile as she continued to follow him.

"We'll need a horse but tonight we let Baker lead the way. He knows the trail and can follow it even in pitch blackness. "Are you up for a real adventure?" He knew she was, and didn't wait for and answer. He led her to the barn and took baker from the stall. he slipped a soft lamb skin on his back, but no saddle. "Get undressed, we won't need clothing" He laid a rolled blanket across Baker's whithers, and lifted Abby up onto his back facing backward. He mounted Baker fom behind and pulled Abby into his arms, lifting one leg to curl around his back. "Ok Baker, you know where to go." He kissed her deeply as Baker slowly walked out into the night and the couple dissappeared into the trees. The moonlight filted through the woods and lighted their bodies from time to time making very erotic patterns on their skin. Sams manhood was soon hard and poked up between them. He rubbed it lightly between her nether lips as he held her and kissed her. They existed in their own private little moving world.

She was very curious as to what he had in mind for the two of them and thought a ride in the moonlight was a rather romantic thing. He added his usual touch when he told her to strip down. It reminded her of their first night of training on his ranch. The lambskin was so soft on her bare skin and she was was silently so excited to go on this adventure. As one leg was curled around his back, it only brought her closer and gave Baker the cue to go before he possessed her lips. She wanted to ask where they were going, but she knew he wouldn't tell. He was stubborn like that. She could fell his manhood growing between the two, and honestly she felt the moistness of her own arousal long before that. A moan was fed to him as he rubbed against her hungry sex. The atmosphere of the night was gorgeous and held a risque feeling being nude and out in the openess. " I am loving the adventure Sam. I just hope you didn't make me leave my clothes behind just to feel the air on my skin." She teased.

Sam paid no attention to the horse, and instead concentrated on kissing and massaging every square inch of her soft and inviting skin. He loved how he breasts swayed with Baker's movements over the uneven ground and caused her nipples to brush across his chest. Seeing that her breasts did not require attention, He took her hips in his hands and tilted them, positioning he wet nether lips against the taught skin of his fully hardened manhood, and then encased her in his arms, on hand working his fingers through her long curls, and the other softly caressing her lower back and the inner surface of the thigh that was wrapped around him. " How long has it been since I told you just how beautiful you are ? I din't deserve you, you know. He kissed her deeply and let their tongues play between their lips.

She could never get enough of feasting on his lips. To feel his masculine hands upon her hips and his arousal just teasing at joining the two as one. His steely embrace bringing her even closer and eliciting a soft mewl from her soft ad inviting lips. His hands grazing her scalp had amazing chills cascading down her body. He knew her body so well and played it with the skill of a professional musician. This was an amazing way to send off the night. She wanted to be as close to him as possible and every single way possible. He parted the kiss to pay her a compliment, she thought was adorable and too sweet to ignore. "Sam you are perfect." It was the truth in her eyes. Even his cockiness was something to be loved. She had not even paid attention to where Baker was taking them. Abby was far to enthralled in spending time with her fiance and showing how endless her love was for him.

As Baker started up a steep hill, he clamped his strong thighs tightly on Baker's flanks, and she naturally was pressed tightly against him, flattening her soft breasts against his firm chest. He placed one hand behind him on baker's hips to support them, and wrapped the other arm tightly around her, holding her in place and for the time being leaving control of the lovemaking to her. As she lay tightly against him her nether lips parted and lay around his hard member like a hotdog bun his hard shaft now gently massaging her clit with the motion of the horse. He sighed with pleasure at the feeling of her wet warmth. As they topped the hill, they cleared the trees and even in the moonlight the view in all directions was breath taking. Baker came to as stop and started to feed on the soft green grass of the high meadow. "Were here!" he said.

Abby fed Sam a small gasp when Baker began his way up the hill, soon fallowed by a little moan as his man meat made itself at home between her sex, teasing at the forefront of her sex. Sam seemed unphased at their new position. The movement of the horse aiding in Sam's arousal with teasing her. Her lips pressed against his as tongues sampled one another and dueled all at once. her breasts pressed firmly against his chest until she felt the horse come to a stop. That was when her lips parted from his and he announced that they had arrived. She peered over her shoulder and the sight was indeed breath taking. The moon light upon the meadow was beautiful as the the sky was blanketed in stars that winked back at them. It felt as thought they were in their own little paradise. "Oh my goodness Sam." She whispered in awe.

The moonlit valley lay before them to the east and they could see the river moving quietly by. To the west and near the peak lay a glassy lake from which the river found its source as it flowed around the mountaintop on which they stood. The moon was reflected perfectly in its glassy surface. To the north, across the valley lay another mountain smaller than theirs and dark with a heavy growth of trees, and to the south from where they came lay the lights of the city in the distance adding a distant orange glow to the sky. The red lights atop radio towers flashing silently in the distance. He got down from Baker's back and helped her down. They stepped onto a carpet of cool lush green grass and he layed down with her as the pair looked up at a sea of starlight. He layed on his side and let his fingers trail over her sot flesh as he kissed her gently and sucked in her hard nipples one at a time.

It was a feeling of pure nostalgia with the sights before her, and it only got better as she felt the cool soft blades of grass down her entire back as she laid upon the ground. Her body completely exposed to the open elements with a canopy of stars winking at her from above. This was the most beautiful sight and the most romantic thing she could have ever imagined. His fingers upon her skin sent shivers down her entire body. His lips giving her a soft kiss as he teased the peaks upon her precious mounds. A hand resting upon the back of his head as she looked down her body and at the sight of the most perfect male specimen she could have ever imagined. "Sam." She whispered softly,"You are amazing." He had easily teased her nipples to their taut aching forms. The warmth of his body commingled with hers where ever their skin made contact.

Back
Top Bottom