Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Retsu would love a female for some futa play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retsu

Star
First things first, I am a guy. So I would recommend that you don't care what gender the person behind the screen is before you message and/or PM me. Just putting that out there.

Anyway, I do have a plot for what I want, but you must be fine with hypnotism as well.

1.) For whatever reason(we can think this up) your characters hates mine with a passion. She constantly puts her down, and does whatever she can to make her life a living hell. My character reads an ad in a magazine that says if one purchases this coin, then they will be able to hypnotize anyone. My character buys it since she will try anything to rid herself of your character's torture.

It works, and at first she just has a little fun with it, but soon she starts wanting more. That more being sexual servitude, and she doesn't remember a thing about it when she brings her back.

2.) Two is the same as the first except my character just has a high sex drive, but she obviously can't have any sex because most people would just push her away.

Now while that is the only plot I have. Do not be afraid to suggest your own ideas to me as well.

I might be interested in something like that. Please shoot me a PM with a bit more detail about your plot ideas.

That would be me. As much as I would love to play a regular female, I just can't seem to do it in a sexual manner. Outside of sex, I can probably play a decent female though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom