Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghosts

Minatei

Super-Earth
Well here I read some stuff and wanted to know everyone's experiences or opinions on ghosts.

Though I would appreciate if someone didn't come here claiming ghosts don't exist and start a war about it.

Just curious if anyone has had any creepy experiences or something like that. :) Not necessarily about ghosts.

I won't completely dismiss the possibility of spirits, but I don't exactly buy the whole TV show thing where they claim a place is haunted because they feel it. I remember watching a youtuber claim she was being haunted because a few bad things happened to her in a span of 6 months. It all started by a grave that she went near and got a "bad vibe" from.

I'll state that I'm a disbeliever, though most of my friends are, tell the day I witness a full body manifestation.

And honestly, I would love to encounter such creepy situations, I think it would be awesome.

End point, Ghost Adventurer's is comedy gold. I love nothing more then watching douche bags run around in the dark scarring themselves.

Well I've heard some interesting stories from my friends. Maybe it was just a shady person, who knows.

But a friend of mine currently living in England I think... Well she was in her home alone talking with me through chat. We were talking of shows I think. XD Well, she went to the kitchen to get some water. And she saw out to her garden, and there was this shadow standing next to her garden tree. She stared at it for a while but it didn't move at all.
She returns and tells me about it. Then she starts hearing heavy knocking on the door. At AM 3. >.> She tries to see from the window who it is but she doesn't see anyone in front of the door. She hears more knocking that night but I tell her to just ignore it.
It wasn't nice, considering she is very delicate with these things. XD

That's pretty much how she told me things happened. Probably it was just some person, but it would be strange/scary either way. :p

It reminds me of this video in which these people claim there is a little girl ghost hiding in their pantry [probably where she died]. They emptied it and everything, showed there wasn't any wires and just set up a camera and left it there for the night. You can see the pantry door open [it also has a glass in the center of it like french doors] and you see this little girl just peering out all grey scale. It was really creepy. And then they show them looking into the pantry [nothing there], closing it and it opens about five minutes later.

There is also another one in which they are having a party and someone has a camera and just recording stuff. Then they swing by the pantry and the little girl is there for a few split seconds before disappearing.

Creepy stuff. I think there is a possibility, but I'm really unsure myself.

Wow that's really creepy. :(

Well the reason I don't really throw away the possibility is because a thing that happened to myself once.

See... my uncle had passed away the day before, and that day we went to bury him. Everything went okay and all... and then we came home and I brought his machete home as a memoir. I put it next to my drawer I think, since I was planning to put it somewhere else the next day.
And that night my doggy (I only had my black one back then) starts barking in the living room. I find it kind of weird someone is visiting at night and look through the window. But there is no one at the door and I go back to see why my doggy is barking. And I just see him barking towards the living room. I go and turn the lights on thinking something might be there. But nope, no one, literally not even a rat. He keeps barking at the living room... and I just couldn't help but think it was related to my uncle's death and me bringing his machete. Nothing else happened besides that.

And that's just what happened. And it did in fact happen, which is why I don't throw away the possibility just because I haven't seen them, unlike other people. At least it isn't religion or everyone would be upset. XD

I very much believe in spirits, they scare the behjesus out of me because they're something I can't physically fight. Haha, but here is one of my own experiences:

When we moved to Winnipeg we were living in a house where a woman had died recently, she had been the mother of one of the guys my father works with so they let us use the house before it went back on the market. All across the house were marks from her wheelchair, indents in the carpet, marks on the hardwood, etc etc.

One night, my step sister and I were asleep (we had to share a room) when she woke up and started talking. The noise woke me up and I looked over to her and she was just pointing out at the door. I was 13, she was 12. She was being a baby about it, so I got up and opened the door a bit to see what she was pointing at.. the indents in the carpet were moving, being pressed further in as if a wheelchair was being rolled over there, but obviously there was nothing there. The hallways was super cold, which was strange as it was the middle of the summer. I actually watched this invisible wheelchair roll from down the hall (where our parents were) all the way to the kitchen across the main floor.

I had a hard time sleeping for the rest of the time we stayed there.

Oh my gosh. O_O Don't think I've heard of something that physical from anyone I know. I actually think most of my friends have been in some kind of unexplained situation once. :/

300px-Ghostbusters_logo.svg.png

I ain't afraid of no ghosts.​

In all seriousness, not sure I believe in spirits. Not unless they're in horror stories, but I doubt we're talking about spirits behind the wall of the 4th Kind.

Understandable. Though I do wonder why they always search for them with electromagnetism detectors?

I'm one of those few that believes in a heaven.
Something I heard from my mother (woman of wisdom) is that she doesn't believe that heaven/hell/purgatory is just a place separate from earth and creation. She believes that those places are among us, but in sort of like, different dimensions so to say? To me, it makes a lot of sense as to why some people see spirits or feel like something is there because, what if they really are there? But that's just me. :/ I just like to think that my grandfather's spirit is still around because I never really got to know him before he died when I was seven. So yeah.

~Mujamo's input.

Mmm yes it's just that some people refuse to believe what they haven't seen. It's like if you went and told a cityboy/citygirl that there are some people that still dress "uncivilized". They simply wouldn't believe you, and probably even laugh at you.

But I never say something exists. Because I can't prove it doesn't. Who knows what might be happening around. I've been surprised many times.

I guess it doesn't count exactly, but I had a dream a couple of weeks ago about a couple people I knew who died not too long ago. And, so far as I know, it's the only dream I've ever had where they've already been dead. Other than that, I don't believe I've experienced anything paranormal.

Dudes I just came back from a Funeral. The guy is in his coffin, happy and settled and he won't come out to haunt me because I was crackin jokes at the reception. No, he won't do that cause there's no such thing as ghosts.

Right guys?

Right?

I have had some experiences. These are true of what has happened to me I have three.

One was of my great grandmother on my moms side. I used to visit her e dry weekend when she was alive she pased away in 2000 the say after thanksgiving form something with her lungs. I think she had a infection from the hospital that went into her lungs, the day I was told she passed. I was crying constantly I held the bear she gave me when I was achild and I couldn't stop crying or thinking of her. A few days later I was wide awake thinking oh her and I could hear in my room the tune she always whistle. I was freaked so i began screaming my dad came in and he heard it too. The next night I swore she moved that bear I had it on a shelf and when I came back it was next to lettering blocks spelling out 'love you kaylie bear' she was the only one that called me that and that was our little codes names for each other.

Second a freind of mine from highschool took his life and his mother was deveastated I was using my camera to film the service for her it was a open casket type thing and I was standing there the camera pointing at the podium where his mother was giving a speach and I swear clear as day my freinds was there his hand on his mothers shoulder. I reviewed the tape and nothing could explain it.

Third my grandpa passed away this year in January. There out three of us grandkids me being Tue oldest the second one being only 9 the third being only 6. Several days later the family began finding pennies in the unlikely of places for my cousins it was on the back deck railing, no one had placed them there. For my aunt which is my cousins mom she found one in a pot that my grandpa gave her. For my mom it was in the dirveway and in one of her humkingbird feeders in the back yardn for my dad it was in the gun my grandpa gave him. For me it was on my front porch in the flower pot he made me. For the freind of the family it was in a newspaper. For my grandma which mind you has not been in his room since he passed was on her bed, she is the only one in that house.

Also my youngest cousins in ky fathers side passed away. Let me tell you this.

If people in Missouri rember about two year back the Harrison county fire that killed a teen girl and three members went to the hospital well that was my family. Here the thing the couple that came across my aunt l, usually were not out that late vt something told the wife to go driving. They saw on the highway the flames of the fire and decided to see if someone needed help. They got my aunt, my uncle and my cousin to the hospital. my cousin briley which is the one that was alive at the time did bot make it he was declared brain dead a day later. A day before the funeral the people whom save my aunt and uncle and briley, the wife had a dream of briley telling her to tell my aunt and uncle he's okay now she didn't know what birley looked like the night of the fire cause he was covered in soot and dirt and it was dark. They walked into the funeral home where we had a tv set up playing photos of them when you walked in. She had told her husband about Tue dream and saw the photo of briley and said that was the boy that was in my dream. Now my cousin brenna whom passed in the fire came to my other aunt on my dads side twice the first night she was laughing and saying hi I love th the second night she was walking away and she said goodbye aunt melinda I got to go.

My old fraternity house was a funeral home before we lived there, the owner left it to us in his will. After he died there, in one of the bedrooms. Yeah those were fun times.

Lights randomly going off, creatures in closets, strange noises, music playing even with our stereos unplugged, various electronic devices turning on and off even when we could clearly see the cord not being plugged in.
As for presences, many of the rooms had their "issues" as we called them. One room was always chilly even on the hottest of days, my room was called "the dungeon" as some people would feel despair once they came in, some people even began crying and ran out.

I guess the scariest thing that happened to somebody was that they got trapped in a bathroom, door was unlocked, Handle turned, you could see the bolt moving back and forth. We could clearly see that the door frame and door were somewhat separate and not stuck(the door was known to come open on its own with even a tiny gust). It just wouldn't open and she's just inside screaming and screaming. Finally the door flies open, light inside turns back on and she's curled in a ball sobbing asking why we wouldn't let her out when for the last 20 min we'd been pulling at the door as hard as possible and a guy even left to try and find crowbars.

While I've never seen a ghost I'm not convinced that spirits of some sort don't exist. When I was younger I used to experience lots of unexplainable things although I can't say that I've ever actually seen a ghost, I've at times felt a presence when I lived near a grave yard.

Back
Top Bottom