Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Danten- Land of the elemental tribes

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
+ Prologue +​

Danten, a land of beings who'd become so in-tuned with the balance of nature and it's many changing elements had been granted abilities, abilities to control an element. Over the centuries these beings came to live in clans worshiping each of their own respective god's/Goddess's. In the emerald forests dwell the earth elementals protected by their goddess Freya. In the molten and high heat of the volcanic mountains reside the fire elementals protected by their god Fudo. In the sapphire waters of Danten in the lakes and rivers and oceans dwell the water elementals watched over by their guardian Nu a being of neither gender. In the rocky plains of barren land the thunder and lightening elementals reside guarded by the god Raijin. All of these elementals had lived in relative peace, undisturbed for millennium, until the asura's began to rise.

The asuras were beings who lived long before the elemental people, they were a monstrous race with no regard for the balance of life and only sought to destroy. The gods and goddesses saw that the asuras were unraveling the balance at an alarming rate. Having no other choice they intervened and sealed them away but, for some reason they had begun to emerge and wreak havoc on Danten once more. It is up to the elemental beings to face them this time.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok this RP is set to where battle is an option you don't have to fight if you don't want too. There is also no set number of people who can join so don't feel like there is a time limit placed on you. I want at least three people to join before I start though so please don't hesitate to send a profile to me!

So without further ado! Here is the profile.

BMR Name :
RPC's Name :
Age : [Keep it reasonable nothing below 18 and no 100 1,000 year olds.]
Element :
Orientation :
Abilities : [Keep it to your element!]
1-
2-
3-
4-
Image : [Mandatory!]
Extras :