Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Hello! and welcome to Riverwood high, where you try to be as normal as possible...but your secret is that your really a vampire/werewolf.
you can also be a normal human, and be a best friend of a vampire or werewolf, and be one of the few humans who knows "the secret"

you can have a power if you want but you don't have to

Slivermane67 is an Admin, she has the power to accept chara's or reject, listen to her

THE LOOKS SECTION IS NOT FOR A PICTURE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR PICTURE THERE. PUT YOUR PICTURE IN THE PICTURE SECTION!!!!!
Name:
history:
Looks: (if can't be shown by pic; ex: eye color; tattoos; etc etc)
picture:
Other: (optional)

rules!
-make up ur own chara, i don't want to see any Twilight, True Blood, Vamp Diaries, Vampire Knight etc chara's here, yes i know they're cool charas, but i don't want them here, it's my RP i will reject them, be creative

-to change a human into a vampire the vampire has to drink almost all of the human's blood, till near death, and the human HAS to drink from the same vampire; if the human does not drink then they will either just die or heal and live on as a human; they will NOT become the vamp's slave if they do not drink
to change a human to a werewolf only a bite has to occur, but a scratch will not do the job
-All vamps r immortal, werewolves that were born as humans and bitten, are immortal, werewolves that were born are not but will age normally till about 20 and then the process will slow so that they can live a long time, but will still grow old eventually; turned mix breeds r immortal, born can age till they choose to stop and then will remain that way forever; half-breeds of both r not immortal, but can become so if they go through the changing process of either species, but will never be as strong as a pure breed

There is a large pack that allows wolves, vamps, and humans to live safely together, if you want to be a part of it you can, just let me know, if you want your chara to join it, find Cavan, Eztli, Æsc(aka Rune), Alek, Shaye, or Leona, they are all a part of the pack and all written for by myself and my admin
PLEASE JOIN!​

FOREST
images

This thread has been closed for the following problems.

1) This sections is for interest and coordination ONLY!!! The actual rp goes in the main part of the rp section.

2) You were warned by a mod that your character profiles need to go into that section, and they have not been moved.

3) There is WAY TOO MUCH OOC chatter happening here. Either use pm's and chat or create a chatter thread in the proper section.

You have been warned. I am going to be splitting the thread and moving it to the proper sections over the next little bit, when that is done it shall be unlocked. But please, learn from this.

This thread has been unlocked. You can find the new threads in the proper sections. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules of this section. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom