Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Romantic Cravings:

Crash Landing: (F/F or F/M, shapeshifting, modern, no futa)

An alien space ship lands on Earth, stranding the lone survivor on the planet. She has the ability to change her form at will, so she takes the guise of a human woman in an attempt to blend in. You will play the human who takes her in and does their best to keep her hidden from the government. Anything can happen with this, although I think it would be a lot of fun if your character were a government agent who was fighting to keep her a secret from his employers. Bonus points for setting this in the 90s and giving it an X-Files feel: I'm talking government conspiracies and cover-ups.

Sub Cravings:

Captured Knight: (F/F, medieval, gentle dom)

This is a medieval fantasy plot in which my character, a knight, will be on the losing side of a battle/war and winds up enslaved. She's had a few masters/mistresses before yours, but was sold each time because she was impossible to break. Your character will be the next in line of masters and mistresses and will take a different approach: earning her loyalty instead of trying to break her will.

A Debt Paid: (F/F, fantasy (possibly modern fantasy), gentle dom)

An entropy mage, a spellcaster specializing in manipulating probability, uses her abilities to cheat while gambling and is caught. She's offered the choice between working off her debt or prison time, so she chooses to work off her debt. Unfortunately, she doesn't know that this means she will be sold into slave labor for the next five years. You will play the person who buys her.

PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom