Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bitch Box

Serenity

Supernova
Everythings going great...ish. Better anyway... and in comes the fucking hit from left field. I guess thats how it always happens though. The very thin, fragile thread thats kept me from being overwhelmed with depression has just snapped. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. All I really wanna do is cry and drink and sleep. The one fucking time, or I should say the second time, in my whole life that I've tried to reach out to my "friends" I've been shut down. Of course I know people are busy with work and sleep and what not. But can't I be more important then that for once? Instead of being shoved to the side for later. I'd like to think I mattered enough to somebody for that. But hey, I'm like if anyone even decides to pick up the phone. Whatever. I guess I'm just that person, thats just there in the background, not really good for anything unless someone happens to be bored. I don't even understand how life got like this, why cant I just be a kid again when the worst I had to deal with was a scraped knee? I honestly don't think I'm cut out for adulthood.

May I post here? I realize it's been a couple of weeks since you wrote this. Just wanted to say I can relate with how you feel completely. I've got plenty of friends, and none of them are ever particularly mean, but it's hard to feel like I can really rely on any of them for anything, and that creates a bit of distance between us.

It's alright. I'm not an incredibly open person, so part of it is probably my fault for not being completely honest with them. So I guess it's sort of give and take, a two way street kind of thing. Thing is, it's hard to know who to trust and I don't want to alienate anyone by becoming too much of a burden. If I didn't have places like these to vent to those I don't already know, I'm not sure what I'd do. Maybe I should go ahead and make my own journal thing.

I hope it somehow gets better for you. Might be hard but you might run into some people who are genuinely interested in you and not just for entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom