Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiments (Only 15 people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amelia continued to follow the group staying quiet listening carefully to all the sounds she was feeling sore but kept that to herself. She didn't like worrying people about her. Amy's wolf tail waved back and forth her ears on alert ready to act if needed. She was the most physically strong out of the people here but hated violence.

Niko was following the group at a steady rate but was going a bit stir crazy, not only was little Reba hurt but he was also getting hungry. "You guys where are we going? Hell...oh my bad, I mean where are we?" He asked, Chastising himself when he remembered that Reba was with them.

Then without thinking, he said "If I don't eat something soon, I'm going to go into a shark frenzy."

((I think the posting order jumped out of line somewhere I'll post and we can jump back into it.))
Altair was flying through the skies feeling the wind beneath his wings and he loved the freedom of it. He wasn't inside a building anymore he was in the open endless skies. Its where he belonged the freedom of a bird was now his and a very powerful one at that. He gave his mighty wings a flap and he rose higher with no problem. Cruising so high had no effect on his vision and he could clearly see the group beneath him. He needed to teach Rebecca how to harness her wings they were a gift that shouldn't be wasted. Altair noticed they were in a mountainous area so he flew ahead of the group to search the area for some caves. Just in luck to because there was one not to far away. Dropped down into the cave folding back his wings and he nodded his approval. It had a narrow opening which they could fit through one by one but inside it was wide and spacious with a few sub-caves that went back a few feet.

He exited the cave and took off again with a few flaps of his wings noting the position of the cave he went higher and higher into the sky to spot the group. They were steadily moving closer but if they kept straight they would pass right by it. Altair swooped down flying just above their heads circling everybody of the group. "I've found shelter its a cave not too far from here if we make a right here we can get there in about 5 minutes. Then we just have to worry about food." The last part he said mostly to Sarah and Xavier wondering how they wanted to handle the situation.

Sarah stopped moving and turned to Xavior saying"if you take them to the cave I will find food for us". She looked up to Altair "thanks for finding us the caves altair".

((Oh we did jump out of line its supposed to go Me wildkat Valkerie Altair, then lunar then Shasta, I'll post on the next turn))

Xavier nodded and looked at altair "can you go with Sarah and help her ill take the others to the cave" (would it be okay if I doubled up and played the youngest boy as well and have him as xaviers only brother?)
Bryce went up to his brother "bubby where are we going?" He asked saying his nickname for his borther. Xavier looked down and picked him up and held him "Wheres finding somewhere safe kiddo" he told him

((Yeah sure just pick one of the remaining animals and that way Rebecca isn't alone, in bring one of the youngest.))

Altair nodded to Xavier knowing he could help Sarah spot food. He looked to rebecca and smiled. "Ok munchkin when I get back its flying lessons for you." He teased her with a smile and flapped his wings rising up slightly. "Are you coming with me Sarah or are you more comfortable on the ground?"

Amelia waved his big wolf tail back and forth as he walked with the other people. Amy was staying quiet as she followed them she was feeling a bit shy right now. She sniffed the air smelling the fresh air enjoying the outside.

Sarah looked up at Altair saying "sorry can't and i prefer the ground". She then smirked"besides Iam faster this way and you better keep up". She took off into the forest and soon she picked up the scent of prey.

(( mehhh, alright I'll change the posting order, it goes, Wildkat, me, Valkeryie,Altair, Shasha, and then Lunar, if he is still playing in this. so now I'll post. ))

Rebecca giggled as Altair said that and nodded, as she skipped towards the back of the cave. She stopped as she looked around finding it dark and damp, she suddenly felt something crawling on her. She gasped as she tried to bat it off her shoulder, and stepped back into the light, she found it was a big spider and she screamed as she ran full speed out of the cave.

She was flapping her wings hard and she found that her feet were no longer touching the ground, her eyes snapped opened and she screamed again as she found she was 20 feet off the ground and still rising rapidly. She tried to stop her flapping wings, but she had so much adrenaline through her that she couldn't and she kept rising, soon she was 40 feet.

She whimpered and looked around as she looked at the others below her, they looked like ants, she saw the tip of a tree and she started rocking back and forth as she pushed herself forward and latched onto the very tip of the topmost part of the tree. She looked down and saw she was 50 feet from the ground, her wings were still flapping, as her little arms tried to hang onto the tree.

"Al......Alta............help." Rebecca whimpered looking down at the ground.

"becca" Xavier said and placed his little brother on the ground, using his sharpened claws he scaled the tree quickly reaching her in mere moments. "becca just hold on" Xavier reached a hand put to her "grab my hand becca" Bryce watched "becky" he said

Altair smirked accepting her challenge he flapped his wings hard and rose up higher and followed behind her. It was a little harder to follow while having to dodge trees at the same time but he did it. He zipped between the trees with expert skill it was no harder than flying through the halls in the lab. There were two large trees blocking his path by simply tucking his wings and a small barrel roll he slipped between them. He called out to sarah. "Hey Sarah moving so slowly might make us lose the prey." He flapped harder and pulled ahead of her.

"Hey I may be fast but only in short distances besides prey is close"she said thou deep and heavy breaths. Soon she saw some deer up ahead. She also saw rabbits. "Hey altar get a rabbit and I will bring in a deer." She took off after the deer.

Rebecca tried to reach for his hand but her flapping wings tore her weaker grip on the tree and she shot 20 more feet in the air. She screamed out again, " Xav do something." She whimpered as she climbed steadily. She squeezed her eyes shut as climbed she was at 80 feet.

Xavier growled and jumped off the limp and grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her "hold on on going to press your wings together sweetie" he said and pressed her wings rp her back. He looked down as they started descending to the ground "this is going to hurt" he mumble as he landed on his back on the ground with Rebecca close to his chest he landed with a big 'omph'. He blinked as he felt his right shoulder delocated "ow" he groaned

Altair huffed having to settle with catching a few rabbits. But now wasn't the time to try and jump at being in the spotlight. They had mouths to feed. Altair flapped his wings hard and they only made the slightest sound. He rushed forward grabbing a few rabbits quickly killing them. "Poor things didn't even know what was coming." He rested them up in a hollow tree and turned to check on how Sarah was doing and if she needed help.

Sarah could not explain it but she moved with out a sound. She got as close she dared with out being detected. She made her attack and soon killed one big buck. She watched as the others ran off. She wipped her claws clean on her shirt. She sat down on the dead deer catching her breath.

Rebecca screamed as they fell, then they hit the ground. "Xav..........are you ok?" She looked at him, he wings had finally stopped flapping. She hugged him, "Thank you Xav."

Xavier groaned "yeah no problem becca" he said slowly standing up holding his right ARM "lets get to the cave" Bryce looked at Rebecca "youre okay becca?" He asked her

Altair flapped over to Sarah grabbing his kills on the way and sitting down beside her. "That was actually pretty good Sarah but are you going to be able to carry that back to the cave? We can take turns if you'd like." She was swift and deadly and Altair had to admire that about her. The Cheetah DNA that was locked into her was awe inspiring. But Altair wouldn't give it up for his flight and sight. It fit his personality perfectly and he was happy with that. Besides he was stronger and faster than normal humans which was good enough for him.

Sarah stood up and said "yea I think I can but you can help". She picked part of the deer up by horns and started to drag it to the caves. "I do not know why Iam saying this but Iam starting to love my cheetah Dna in me" she said making small talk.

Becca saw him holding his arm and ran after him, "Are you ok Xav?" She looks back and stopped as she heard Bryce. "Yep I'm ok brycie." She giggled softly, but she was still worried about Xavier.

"im okay little one just give me a minute" he said as he stepped foot into the cave. Bryce smiled and went into the cave with the others. Xavier bit his lips lightly and threw his shoulder against the cave wall. It popped back in with a loud 'pop'. Xavier hissed slightly and ripped the rest of how shirt into a sling to keep it there full he knew Tue muscles and veins that where form would be healed.

Altair picked up the rear of the deer and sat it upon his shoulders. He fold down his wings and trudged behind her carrying his part almost easily. "I've always loved my DNA since I knew how to leave the ground. It makes us so special and unique." Altair couldn't wait to get back and check on becca and the other smaller ones. However he knew he needed to teach becca how to leave the ground the sky was part of her now. He knew he had a craving for it and he didn't want her to suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom