Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

red ryder and the she wolf (aisling x ravinwolfen)

Moaning softly as he nibbled on her ear, she looked over her shoulder and made a face at him. "I guess you're going to be working for it then, because when I get like this, I don't back down." She said with a huge grin as she began cooking the pork. "How would you like your pork?" She asked as she turned and nibbled on his neck lightly as her hand travelled down his stomach to tease him.

"However my girl wants to serve it." he said with a smirk, and chuckled as he hand ran over his belly. he returned the favor teasing her breasts thtought the dress. "You know, i wonder what its like having an assertive young lady like you in bed? sure you wont let me find out, after all, i am your boy now, and that means sooner or later i may want to have a child with you."

he bit her neck and then her shoulder, all the while his hands still toying with her body.

(Sorry for the wait. I was on vacation but I'm back.)
"Hmm, maybe I will let you. Maybe." She replied with a soft moan as he continued to tease her breasts and bit her neck. Her tail swished behind her as she continued to cook. When the food was done, she pulled away and kissed him before winking and putting their food on two plates before heading to the bedroom rather than the table.

He smiled and trotted behind her taking his plate from her. He pecked her cheek. "Well I am grateful for the meal babe, but I really want more than this pork."

"Oh really? If you're good, I might give you a cherry." She said, knowing he would understand what she was talking about as she kissed him back. Taking a bite of her pork as she sat down, she winked at him playfully.

He smiled back and began scarfing his food down before he took her plate and started feeding her like a pampered child.

"Say ah my dear." he said with a soft grin holding a small bit of food before her nose. he chuckled all the more as he began to feed her bite after bite, wanting so much to play with her breasts.

Smiling from ear to ear, she opened her mouth and let him pamper her like she had always wanted to be. By the time she finished, her thoughts had begun to wander and she wanted to taste a different kind of meat. Leaning forward, she kissed him as her hands slowly went down his chest, stomach, and then to the slight bulge in his pants.

Sensing what she wanted he slipped out of his pants and left himself ezposed, his cock already hard with anticipation. He chuckled and pushed her back so she was laying down. Once there he straddled her stomach his cock right in plain view for her.

Back
Top Bottom