Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

red ryder and the she wolf (aisling x ravinwolfen)

ravinwolfen

Super-Earth
Red was breathing a bit heavy as he jogged through the dark woods on his way to drop off a bag of things for his gandmother. The 16 year old man was a bit concerned at how dark it was getting, and word was there was a hungry wolf in the area. Red was sure he could fight off a normal person with how athletic he was, or even talk someone down, but a wolf was an unknown threat. He pulled his red cloak tighter to himself and ran a bit faster, the woods getting thicker and mmore wild as he went.

The young man barly stood at six feet and was garbed in slcaks and a tunic, no weapons other than his hands and feet if the need arised, and he severly hoped it wouldn't.

Venessa Wolf was humming to herself as she strolled through the woods. She was pretty sweet and carefree most of the time, but she was also meek and easy swayed by others. She had begun to live on her own once she turned fourteen and now that it was a few days before her sixteenth birthday, she wondered just what in the world she should do for her special day.

Garbed in a small blue dress and barely five feet tall, it would be hard to find the brown eyed brunette scary.

Red panted as he paused mid way through the woods now. He was getting tired and it was getting dark fast. Soon night would fall and he still had half the wood to go, unless he found a plce to rest. He froze as he heard movement and quickly hid behind a tree waiting for whatever it was to pass.

His jaw nearly hit the ground as he saw the five foot tall young woman stride along, and he found himself ready to leap from his place of hiding to greet her. He slunk around behind her keeping hidden before finally it grew to much and he stepped out. "Good evening miss, what is a cute young thing like you doing so deep in these dark woods at night."

He had failed to see her more wolf features in the dim light of the woods, and thought her a simple woodsman's daughter.

Venessa yelped as Red stepped out from behind a tree. She hadn't even notices he had been following her. "Me? I live here. What about you?" She asked as she turned and smiled. She could smell the food he had with him and her stomach growled loudly. Giggling, she rubbed her stomach. "Ugh, I haven't eaten in a while... mind if I have some food?" She asked, gesturing to the bag he had with him. Her ears and tail were hidden by her hair and behind her skirt, so there was no way he would know she was an inu.

"Sure." Red said with a wicked grin. "But these are for my dear sweet grnadmother. I can't simply part with them for free."

He moved closer to her as he spoke, his hands reaching into the bag and pulling out a sweet roll. "So what does the young lady have to offer in exchange for food?"

"Oh... I see." Venessa said softly, bowing her head as she tried to think of what else she could eat.

Smelling a sweet roll, she looked up and her eyes almost never left it. "I could offer my protection from the other wolves. They won't try to harm you if I'm with you." She replied truthfully.

He blinked for a second and then chuckled. "And why would a sweet girl like you have any sway over a pack of wolves? Obviously you have spent to long here."

He walked to arms reaching holding the roll near her nose. "Maybe the young lady could offer me a place to stay the night, and a warm bed to sleep in?"

He teased as he spoke, his hand reaching atound to cup her rear, before he finally noticed the bushy tail of the wolf girl. He froze as a fear ran up his spine. He hoped he had just been mistakedn, but soon he felt his hand stroking over the bushy tail once more.

"Because, they know me very well. They're actually very nice." The girl said with a smile as she looked up at him.

Closing her eyes, it took every ounce of energy not to snatched it from him or let her tail wag. "Sure, my cottage is to our right... I guess I'll have to sleep on the couch since there is only one bed in it so far..." she muttered softly.

Gasping as he stroked her tail, Venessa blushed and pulled back, whimpering softly. She hadn't wanted him to know about what she was until later in hopes that he could help get rid of the evil wolf rumors. "I'm sorry for not telling you. I wont hurt you or anything, honest."

He smiled as he looked down at her. "Well its nice to see the big bad wolf is in fact a sexy little wolfess."

His hand stroked her tail once more as he held out the roll for her to eat. "You could share the bed, lot more comfortable. - got an entire sack full of goodies for the sexy young wolfess who shows me the way home."

He smiled as he waited for her to lead on, his smirk all the broader as he thought how much fun this could be.

Shivering as he continued to stroke her tail, Venessa happily took the roll and began to eat. She hoped this would help stave off her hunger...for now. "O-Okay, if you want."

She gently took his hand and led him to her cottage. Once they arrived, she let go of his hand long enough to push open the door and show him around. "I know it's small, but Papa mainly built it for one person..." She said softly.

He smiled as she lead him throught the cottage.

"Your papa visit often?" He asked as he came up beside her setting the bag aside. His hands cupped her rear lifting her to her tiptoes as he began to kiss her. "Would hate for the little ladies papa to come barging in."

He smirked and went to his pack pulling out a slab of salted pork for the hungry wolfess. "Maybe I could convince the cute wolf to let me stay as more than a guest."

"No. He visits maybe once or twice a month and he's already dropped by for the second time this month." She replied before gasping as he lifted her up by her rear and kissed her. She blushed faintly and kissed him back before nodding.

"You could stay as often as you want." She told him as he pulled the salted pork out of his bag. She'd rinse the salt off but after that, she could probably fix quite a lot of food with that.

He grinned. As he watched her washing the salt off slipping in behind her his hands on her hips. He bit the back of her neck playfully as he ran his hands up under her dress. "I meant something a bit more perminent. Like maybe boyfriend."

He smiled as he ran his hands down over her thighs and back up again.

Blushing as he placed his hands on her hips, Venessa moaned softly as he bit the back of her neck playfully. Her blush returned as he ran his hands up underneath her dress. "I-I guess so... Would you be okay with dating a girl like me?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at him as her ears went back.

He smiled as he bit the back of her neck once more, a hand running down her back. " Course I do, what man wouldn't."

Gasping softly, she shivered and bit her bottom lip as she nodded. "I've never been with a man... So I wasn't sure if you would like an inexperienced girl like me."

He chuckled as he lead her towards her bed, after setting the meat aside for later. He leaned in kissing her and laid her down atop the bed. "Well, we can easily fix that."

He began nipping all over her body, as he would now and again return to her lips kissing her gently.

Following him to her room, Venessa blushed faintly as he kissed her and made her lie down on her...er, their bed.

She moaned as he nipped all over her body, her moans growing louder whenever he nipped at her breasts, her thighs, or her neck. After a few moments of this, she shook her head and rolled away from him. "I'm sorry... I don't want to go all the way."

He smirked and pushed her down, his hands at her sides. "And what if I did? Maybe I want to have some fun with my girl, maybe even make her a decent meal afterwards."

He smiled all the broader as he leaned in for another kiss. He smirked and gripped her wrists holding her down with a wild grin and a lustfull look.

Shaking her head, Venessa yelped as he pushed her back down and leaned in for a kiss. "Stop!" She begged as she tried to push him off of her.

Whimpering as he gripped her wrists and held her down, her ears went back as she looked up at him. "Please stop... we don't even know each others name." She pleaded.

He ignored her pleas for him to stop. He was having fun now. "Names Red beautiful. As for your name, well I would love to hear it." Her arms above her head and held with one of his own he reached down lifting her skit and sliding her undergarments out of the way.

"V-Venessa." She stammered as he reached down and began to lift her skirt. "Stop Red! Please stop!" She begged as he moved her undergarments to the side.

"And if I don't?" he asked with a wild smirk and positioned himself undoing his slacks and allowing hs hard cock to spring free.

Venessa sighed for a moment and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she glared up at him and before he could fully react, she had him pinned to the bed instead. "No, means no. If you're going to be my boyfriend, then we have to have some rules established. I'm nice because I want to be, not because I have to. But, if you're staying here, then get this right. I'm not giving that up without a fight." She said, surpressing a growl before she let him go and moved her underwear back into place. "I'm going to go fix dinner."

He blinked as he lay there for a long second. he was wonderig what had just happened and as he played it over in his head he found he was even more atracted to her than before. he rolled over fixing his slacks and followed her into the kitchen moving up behind her as she cooked and runnin his hands down over her thighs, but no where else. "Damn, so the ig bad wolfess does have a spine. Definitly want you as my girl." he found her ear nibbling on the tip as he stood beind her.

Back
Top Bottom