Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Anaeria

His country and kingdom sounded so pleasant compared to the hell that she lived in that Lisandra smiled at him as they fell asleep. She dreamed of his world that night, of the breautiful surroundings and lush vegetation, the animals and the buildings and the people...and the warriors. She liked the idea of him as a leader, a protector of his people though he was one of many. She woke up fairly well rested just before dawn and stretched slightly before remembering where she was and who shared her bed. Then she smiled slowly, watching her new companion, her bed partner....her fuck boddy if she wished to be crude about it.

That idea had her wanting to do more today, and remembering a small tidbit of information about how men that the trader had slept with liked to be woken up with sex in the morning, she slid her hand under the blanket to Nathan's cock, running her fingers along it gently to 'wake it up'.

Nathan was finished explaining to her about his kingdom and his position there until he saw that she had fallen asleep with a smile, assuming she had liked the story he had told her of his past. He leaned into her more and fell asleep, his face buried in her soft, silky white hair and relaxed against her as he fell asleep until the next. Morning. She would awaken first before him; he was always a heavy sleeper and usually slept harder whenever the night before he had slept with a woman. He did not awaken even as she awoke and moved around to look at him as she began to ponder. He did not even awaken when she grabbed his cock, at first anyway.

Slowly he began to awaken as he felt her fingers around it, it erected to her touch and only served to awaken him more as he felt her soft fingers gently tickling the flesh of his cock and his eyes fluttered open, only to see her and her arm going under the blanket to stroke him. "Mornin..." He murmured groggily as he lifted the blanket and watched her as she began to stroke him. "Sex in the morning...? Were you not satisfied with last night as well?" He murmured as he reached over and lazily grabbed her breast and let his arm hang, not really doing anything except grab her breast and pull it down. He was feeling too tired and lazy to do anything else except grab.

Letting out a mild squeak when he grabbed her breast...then didn't do anything else, Lisandra smiled slightly after a moment and removed his hand gently from her flesh and laughed huskily as she slipped under the blanket, her mouth finding his now erect member without any trouble whatsoever. "I wanted to taste you last night but we got a little ahead of ourselves." Breathing onto his thick shaft as she spoke, she licked him from root to crown when she finished her sentence and then sucked him into her mouth, loving his taste even more than yesterday, when she'd been so new to everything about sex. Now she knew some of what he liked hopefully, and maybe this time he wouldn't pull out of her mouth before he came. That little taste of him the night before hadn't been enough...and she wanted more.

((Gah, shoooorrrt! ))

(Sorry if mine is short as well.)

Nathan moaned out when he felt her take him into her mouth and looked down under the covers, lifting them and watching as she began to suck and tease his cock. He leaned down and began to press down on her head, pushing her down slightly but not forcefully, just trying to help her get the influence that he wanted her to go faster. "Mm...Lisandra..." He whispered to her. "You are far better in feel than any of the bar wenches of my time. Even if you are new." He praised her and patted her head before laying back down and closing his eyes to enjoy the blowjob she was giving him.

Lisandra smiled around his thick length, loving the taste of his skin and precum immensely as she suckled his head and moved a trail of kisses down his cock to his balls, which she explored with her fingers even as she took him into her mouth even deeper, deep throating him fully and bobbing her head, moving faster as he asked, not forcing her to move at all. Pulling back after she got him fully erect inside of her throat and mouth, she kissed the swollen head of his dick and murmured into it's silky-hard flesh "I love your cock, it's so tasty....I want your cum in my belly from both ends, think you could manage that before breakfast?" Then she was sucking him faster and harder, her hands massaging his balls together while she swirled her tongue around his head and dipped the very tip of it into the slit where his cum would exit, tasting and seeking before she proceeded to deep throat him again and swallowed, her muscles contracting around his throbbing, heated shaft like her cunt walls would when he took her next.

Hearing her speak to him with her mouth against his cock, he looked down and watched her become so cock-craving that she seemed to be losing all sense. Though, he did not bother stopping her and sat up, throwing off the blanket and watched her as she continued to suck and blow his cock even faster and more ravishingly so suddenly. He moaned out, the sudden burst of energy for her to suck on his cock made him shoot his seed out almost seconds later, pushing her head down to take in his entire cock now as he shot his seed down her throat and toward her belly like she had wanted.

Nathan smirked and pulled her out slowly, making sure she took in every last drop so that she could taste it like she wanted and moved to get behind her, putting her upper half on the bed and having her on her knees on the floor and began to prod his still-hard cock onto her pussy. "You said you wanted it in both sides...to go into your belly..." He said with a smirk and shoved his cock deep into her. "Though...You'll have to work for this one too."

Lisandra swallowed his thick, hot cum and moaned as the salty fluid slid down her throat, and she was getting her breath back as he pulled out and settled her with her ass end off the bed. Spreading her legs for him, she looked behind her and then felt her eyes grow wide in delight as he shoved his rigid cock deep into her pussy where it slammed into the walls of her uterus. "Oh....oh gods...yes...yes!" Her words more a moan than words, she bucked her hips lightly when he spoke to her of working more for it and then groaned slightly when she realized she couldn't really move like she wanted, with her hips pressed into the bed and her legs spread to let him in, he was the one who'd have to pound her, so she whined like an animal in heat and moved her hips up and down, not back or forwards, stretching her pussy slightly then she clamped down with her inner muscles on his hot cock and her head fell forward onto the bed. "Tell me what to do Nathan....I can't move like I want to! Fuck me, please!!" Begging wasn't normally in her nature, but the white haired woman moaned and writhed with his cock inside of her, trying to find a way to pleasure them both so he'd cum inside her ready womb, wanting to feel it splash inside her like it had last night.

"Tch. Fine, I shall do all the work then." He pulled his cock out of her pussy and moved her to lay on her back on the bed, completely rather than halfway. He moved between her legs and began to prod his cock against her pussy until he shoved it deep into the woman's pussy. His cock began to go deep into her, in and out of her as he thrust into her and laid his face down onto her breast and began to suckle on her nipple, using one as a pillow and the other as his suckle as he continued to thrust into her, his hands holding her hips firmly as his assault on her continued.

Back
Top Bottom