Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Culture Clash (DaddyIsHere and TerraFirma)

The past few weeks with Max were deliriously good. We had a very difficult time keeping our hands off of each other, and this habit would have been my academic undoing if we hadn't set certain boundaries for finals week.

I sighed as I plopped down on my airplane seat. Saying good-bye to him had been tough. I knew I'd see him again back home but it wouldn't be the same with my parents breathing down my neck the whole time. There would be no spontaneous sex, no mornings when I would wake to see his face, no nights when I could shake him awake so I could plead for him to fuck me...How was I going to make it through so many weeks without having what I'd become so used to getting? The frustration was killing me, and kept me too preoccupied to worry about my parents.

To top it off, I was now on an airplane. I hate airplanes. They're cramped, and always blast the AC so I turn into an ice block, and I almost always end up sitting next to a mouth breather. I hate mouth breathers.

As you can tell, I was pretty cranky by that point. At least my clothes were comfy. Knowing that my parents would greet me at the front of the airport, I had chosen to wear a salwaar kameez and had my hair done into a thick side braid that ran down from my left shoulder. For those unschooled in the wonders of the Orient, a salwaar kameez is comprised of a tunic over a pair of billowy pants (imagine the kind Princess Jasmine wore in Aladdin), and the finishing touch is a flowing translucent scarf that you drape across your chest. My salwaar kameez was a deep red, because I wanted to feel extra South Asian that day.

I decided to send Sheila a final good-bye text, since I wouldn't be seeing her for a good while. The person in the seat beside me (bugger got the aisle seat) arrived, but I didn't look up. At least not until I saw a familiar shape in my peripheral vision. Jerking my head up I gaped.
"Max?" I squeaked.
"Well now," he said, exceedingly smug. "Five hours on a plane next to you? This could get 'complicated'."
I was still sputtering from surprise, but he silenced me with a kiss, which I gladly returned. We eventually settled into talking about things we could do together when we got home. We agreed the best way to go about doing things was to get my brother to cover for me. And maybe drive out of town now and then for special occasions.

Even after the plane took off, a part of me still couldn't believe Max had managed to get a seat next to me.
"You're too nice to me," I sighed. We had lifted the armrest between our two seats so that I could cuddle up to him. He had his arm around my shoulder and was gently stroking my hair while I lay my face on his chest.
"Am I? What if I do these things because I know I'll get something in return?" he said, his voice low and gravelly. I raised my eyes to meet his.

"How am I supposed to ever surprise you if you're always one step ahead of me?" I faked a sigh. Max laughed softly and kissed my forehead.

An hour passed, and the lights on the plane were dimmed to allow its inhabitants to nap. I was dozing against Max's chest, and he was practically asleep. And then an idea struck me. Getting up, I looked around. The flight attendants had taken their seats. The passengers around us were all in varying states of unconsciousness.
This would be fun.

Unfolding the complimentary blanket, I draped it over Max's lap. He didn't stir. Then I carefully snuck my hand under the blanket, cozying up to him so it would look inocuous. My hand found his belt buckle and undid it. Max still made no movements, his eyes behind his glasses convincingly shut. Nibbling on my lower lip, I unzipped his jeans, and then slipped my hands under his boxers. That did the trick. Max inhaled deeply, and opened his eyes. He realized what I was doing, and gave me a look of surprise that rapidly turned into one of enjoyment. I had begun to stroke him, and didn't even bother building up from a gentler speed. The blanket muffled any telltale sound, except for Max's quickening breath.

With a cursory glance to take in my surroundings, I quickly ducked my head, tugged the blanket down and quietly sucked on his cock, making sure to drag my tongue on it. Max raised his pelvis and barely stifled a grunt. I felt his whole body stiffen, and I knew it wouldn't take long before he needed release.

So I let go of his cock, and slowly replaced the blanket over his lap. Max blinked in bewilderment, turning to look at me questioningly. His jaw was clenched from the built up frustration. Leaning in, I put my mouth to his ear.

"If you're going to finish off, you're going to do it in my cunt. I'll wait for you in the bathroom." I whispered. Then I rose from my seat, squeezed past him and ambled over to the end of the aisle. The bathroom was behind a curtain, beside the tiny kitchen. Thankfully, it was vacant. I slid the door open, took note of how the space was maybe two by two feet, and then shut myself in it, not locking the door. I could hear my heart thudding in my ears. Complicated indeed.

terrafirma said:
"If you're going to finish off, you're going to do it in my cunt. I'll wait for you in the bathroom." I whispered. Then I rose from my seat, squeezed past him and ambled over to the end of the aisle. The bathroom was behind a curtain, beside the tiny kitchen. Thankfully, it was vacant. I slid the door open, took note of how the space was maybe two by two feet, and then shut myself in it, not locking the door. I could hear my heart thudding in my ears. Complicated indeed.

'Cunt'.

God she turned me on when she used that word. I think she'd used it a couple of times before at the height of passion, but never just like that. Want to talk about taking control? Oh, my Riya is a never-ending surprise.

To follow is what the audio transcript would have looked like if the FAA sent audio from all parts of the plane into their little black box.

RIYA (very slight foreign accent): Come on, get in here.

MAX: Okay, well move over.

RIYA: Where Max? I don't have any room. Here, just hug me like this and there. Lock the door.

MAX: I can't reach. Here, keep your arm around me like this and then you can reach like....

RIYA: Got it.

MAX: Ooh, you've already got your pants off. I like it.

RIYA: No other way.

MAX: Here, let's put you up on the sink like that.

RIYA: Oh yes, baby. Just like that, put your cock inside me... Ow! Ow! Ouch! Let me down.

MAX: What is it?

RIYA: The faucet was gouging into my butt cheek like you couldn't believe.

MAX: How about if you turn around.

RIYA: Okay.

(movement)

RIYA: Just a little more... put it...

MAX: I can't, can you stand up a little more, the angle...

RIYA: Baby, I'm already on my tiptoes. I can't get any higher. Why is this so easy somewhere else?

MAX: Because you can bend over more when we're not so cramped. Here, maybe if I lean back and down... (loud noise) Fuck! My head! My back! What is that? A coat hook or something?

RIYA: Well just... just... Fuck this isn't working. Here, just let me give you a blow job.

MAX: But you said...

RIYA: I don't care, we'll get found out soon.

MAX: Okay.

(movement)

RIYA: Damn it. If I get on my knees, there's no room and I can't. Here, I'll just stand up and... okay, I've got it. Put down the toilet seat and sit. I'll sit on your lap, facing away from you. Yeah, that'll work.

MAX: But I want to see your face.

RIYA: Max, do you want to do it on a plane or not?

MAX: Good point.

(movement)

RIYA: Oh, there you go. God you feel good.

MAX: So do you.

RIYA: Oh, do you like that baby?

MAX: So much.

RIYA: And Max, don't take your time. Let's just finish this, yeah? I don't want to walk off the plane in handcuffs.

MAX: Okay.

(around 60 seconds of movement, heavy breathing, and groans)

MAX: Oh Riya!

RIYA: Shh! (whispered) That's it Max. Yes baby, fill me up. Fill up my cunt with your cum.

MAX: (hushed) Oh yes, oh yes. Oh Riya!

RIYA: Oh my god, Max! How are you cumming so much! It's so hot, it's so... (angry whisper) Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!

MAX: Riya, what's wrong?

RIYA: Shit Max, why did you cum so much?

MAX: I uh... I though you liked it.

RIYA: I do, unless it drops out onto my pants on the floor.

MAX: Oops, it should wipe off.

RIYA: It won't be easy. Not with this fabric. Fuck.

MAX: No one will see.

RIYA: Max, we're talking about my mother here. She smelled it when my brother was smoking before he even walked into the house. She saw when I'd dripped jam on my school uniform.

MAX: So?

RIYA: It was raspberry. She'd given me grape for lunch. She knew I'd traded with someone.

MAX: Oh.

RIYA: Just... just go. I'll be back when I can get this cleaned up.

Riya returned to our seat about ten minutes later.

"I think I got the worst of it," she whispered with a sigh, collapsing into her seat. "Most of it is high up, so it is hopefully covered by the tunic. And, Mr. Fountain, how much did you cum? You kept leaking out of me and now I've still got toilet paper balled up in my panties to avoid another stain."

"Sorry," I said with a shy grin.

"Any other time, I would have been turned on," she said.

"So, mile-high club. What do you think?" I said. "As hot as you thought it would be?"

We both just started to giggle. Her head fell against my shoulder and we laughed at how ridiculous the whole thing had been.

"How's your ass?" I said.

"I think I've got 'Kohler' permanently embossed on my left cheek. How's your back?"

"I think it will only take two or three stitches," I said. "Come here, you?"

I kissed her tenderly and I think I was more enchanted with her than I'd ever been. It's one thing to have passion, it is another to have fun with the person, even through something like that. We kissed and made out a bit and then I realized something.

"Hey," I said. "I owe you one."

"No you don't," Riya said. "We're not keeping score or anything."

"But still," I said. "We've got another two hours. Come on, Riya. Would you let me return the favor?"

The blanket was soon back in place. Riya lifted up and reached down into her pants and pulled out a wad of TP that she shoved in the seat pocket. So we wouldn't attract as much attention, we both sat looking forward. Beneath the blanket, my hand found its way down her pants. They were actually nice and loose fitting, so it was easy access. I found her clit and began rubbing it gently and her breathing increased right away.

Soon, she was practically gasping and her own hand reached up beneath her tunic and started working her nipple.

"Oh god, Max..." she rasped.

"Shh..."

She nodded in agreement and clamped her mouth shut. Her hips started rolling against my hand. Her lips suddenly tightened and a tiny groan escaped from her lips as she came crazily. Luckily, there was no gushing this time, just a bit of extra moisture that I felt on my hand.

Her head was soon on my shoulder and my head fell on top of hers. Were were both trashed from finals week and we slept blissfully for the remainder of the flight until the captain started talking about landing.

"So, how do you think we should play this, getting off the plane?" I asked. "Should we walk off together, just talking casually? Should I wait a little so we aren't seen together. Would your mom pick up on something between us? What are your thoughts?"

I gnawed on the inside of my bottom lip, considering the situation.

"Ugh, it's best if we just not acknowledge each other I guess. Sorry." I finished with a sigh. Max nodded, and hugged me tightly.

"That's fine, babe. I understand. It's best not to take any risks," he paused, peering down at my face. "Are those tears? Don't stress about it, okay? We'll be able to meet up a few times. Just coerce your brother into helping us. Only...just don't mention the whole being my cum-craving sex slave thing." he lowered his voice when he said the last bit, bringing his mouth to my ear. I couldn't help but laugh, and then I playfully punched his arm.

"I suppose we can figure all that out...but it will be troublesom. You're lucky you're worth it." I muttered with feigned grumpiness. He just chuckled and clamped his mouth over mine.

My family greeted me very enthusiastically, but with different kinds of enthusiasm. Baba was elated about my grades (I had told him about my near perfect GPA a few days ago), and gave me a warm hug. Maa was exhuberant in admonishing me about not eating enough, though in reality I hadn't lost any weight. And my dear brother, Amir, practically knocked me off my feet with his hug. He was almost sixteen now, yet was a good three inches taller than me. While my family made a ruckus, I snuck a glance at Max, who was being greeted by his family just a few feet away. They were laughing together about something, and I felt a sudden pang of loss. It would be quite the task getting any privacy with him, but I was going to miss just doing normal things with him too, like going on walks or watching a movie. His gaze caught mine for the briefest of moments, and I saw his eyes crinkle with a smile. Then we both returned to tending to our families, and I left the airport with a sad sinking feeling, not knowing when I'd see my Max again.

Three days passed. The emotional deprivation was terrible but the feeling of loneliness would come and go. However, the sexual frustration I felt was almost constant. Needless to say, I was making myself cum every night, each time to the thought of being mercilessly fucked by Max. The fourth night, I had endured enough.

"Could you stay up till 2:30?" texted Max near midnight.

"Sure, but why?"

"You'll see :D."

At 1:30 AM I heard the voices of my parents fade away to the silence of sleep. Well, almost silence, my dad was a bit of a snorer. This was my cue to send Max a few more texts. I'm sure my heart was about to rip out of my chest, the way it was thrashing in my chest. Making sure my door was locked, I took a deep breath to calm myself, and then gingerly opened my window. The night air was cool and smelled of freshly cut grass. I had dressed myself in a knee-length pink tunic which covered my lacey black bra and thong. All that separated my feet from the dewy grass were black ballet flats.

Oh, did I forget to mention I had climbed out the window? 'cause I had. This was either really gutsy of me or incredibly dense, but I couldn't help it.

There was a small children's park a few blocks away, surrounded by a thicket of trees. It was comprised of a neon yellow slide, some rusty swings, and one of those dome-shaped jungle gyms. Inside the jungle gym was a very Max-shaped sillhouette.

"You're insane." was all he said while I slid in between the bars to reach him.

"Like you're complaining." I grinned before pushing him down to the ground and kissing him hard.

So, you've heard stories about amputees who still feel their missing limbs? They'll reach down to scratch their hand that's no longer there, or feel pain in a knee they lost in an accident.

That's what it was like for me with Riya. Once we were apart, I realized we had been spending more time together than it seemed. Another analogy, it's like when you have running water and then something goes wrong. You go and turn on the faucet without even realizing it. I was the same way with Riya. I'd just start to get up like I was going to go down the hall and realize she wasn't there. Or my hand would go to take hers and... no Riya.

You're not going to believe this, but I was missing Riya so much I didn't even take care of things. You know, take care? My body was just thrown for an emotional wallop. I hadn't jacked off for three days, probably a record for me since the days I'd started masturbating.

I didn't even realize how much I wanted her until I felt her touch me.

Spokane is cold in December. I'd brought two sleeping bags and unzipped them all the way to form a kind of camp bed.

Riya tackled me and we started making out like fiends. Soon I had her top off and she had my pants off and she was sucking my cock, then I had her pants off and we were sixty-nining each other and my god she tasted good. I might have said this before, but I just don't think there is a way to describe the way a woman tastes...not Riya anyway. What I mean is, people always try for metaphors like 'musky' or 'sugary' or what have you, but Riya just tastes like Riya. I was licking away at her and my fingers were getting busy with her pussy. I actually love exploring all the around her labia. Sometimes I'll fuck her with my fingers, but other times I will kind of caress the outside (internet tip, there are more nerves there). That's what I was doing on this night as my tongue rolled over and around her clit.

"Oh Max," she suddenly cried.

Gush is an understatement. Riya's hand gripped my cock fiercely as she started to cum. My face was suddenly bathed in her cum as she squirted, but I loved it. This flavor I can describe, sweet with just a hint of salt, but so delicious.

I loved it... but it also had an unexpected result. We were in perhaps 34 degree temperatures and all of a sudden her hips and my face were soaked. We were very cold, very fast. We were suddenly shivering.

"Come on, under the covers," I said.

We got under the first sleeping bag and quickly shed any clothing we still had on.

Feeling her entire body against mine, that's when my body truly realized how much I'd missed her, how much I needed her.

We made out a bit, but I truly needed to take her. My cock was doing all of the talking at the moment, and my cock was like a primitive beast - it was crying out to own her entirely.

I rolled her over onto her stomach and pushed myself in from behind.

"Oh god, I need you so much," I growled into her ear. "I've never needed you this much, Riya."

"Take what you need, Max," she panted. "Do anything, I'm here for you."

It was literally like a switch tripped in my mind.

I was laying on top of her, possessing her, as I started thrusting my way deep into her cunt. There was something about this way, my body crushing her into the ground. Our hips moved in perfect, animalistic synchronization as I ground my way into her. I don't know how else to describe this - but the best emotion I can use to describe the tone of the sex is 'anger'. It was like my body was angry that she'd been away from me for so long, and it wanted to take it out on her.

I remember grabbing her hair harder than I'd ever done before and yanking her up toward me. At the same time, my other hand sought out her throat and I was choking her, also to show her that I was in control.

"You like that cock?" I groweled. "You like that cock in your horny cunt."

"Oh yes Max," she rasped through my hand tightened on her throat. "Fuck my cunt."

I released her throat to grab her arm and pull it roughly behind her. She yelped in pain, but didn't as me to stop as I kept pulling on her hair and her arm, pummeling her cunt so hard I could feel my tip literally bruising her cervix.

"Do it Max," she groaned. "Fuck your whore. Fuck your whore! I'm nothing but a slut. Show me how much!"

She said a little more, but we soon lapsed into sensual/primal rhythm. All that could be heard in echoing through the park were my grunts... and I think a better description is 'growl'. With each thrust, "Uhnnngh - Uhnnngh - Uhnnngh." It was as though Riya just wanted to listen, to be possessed by me as I dominated her. Her breathing was there, but she was mostly silent as she lifted her ass up to take each of my thrusts obediently.

When I finally came, I had to own her just a bit more and my hand shoved her forcefully down into the sleeping bag and hard ground below. I knew it hurt, but I didn't care as I roared out a guttural cry and emptied myself over and over into her bruised and abused cunt. She might have cum then, too, but I was too lost in a red haze of lust to notice.

"Oh my God, Max" she panted as I fell on top of her, panting with exhaustion."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I got a little rough."

She looked up at me over her shoulder.

"Don't you dare apologize," she said. "Any time you want to be like that, don't hold back. Oh, my wonderful complication, where did that come from?"

"I don't know," I said. "I just... like I say, I needed you."

We laid there some more, and I realized I was still hard... and I still needed her. I pulled out, my dick slopping with my own juices, and slid myself up between her ass cheeks.

"Mm, that feels good," she sighed.

"Put me in," I said. "Now."

"Already? Gladly, my horny boy."

She came up onto her hands and knees and reached around to guide me. I think her body was so aroused it was ready for anything and I slid into her tightest hole with very little resistance.

"That's it baby," she moaned. "Fuck that ass. Are you going to fuck your whore's ass?"

"Oh yeah," I said.

"Then do it," she growled, shoving herself back against my cock with a sigh. "If you're going to do it, don't fuck around. Fuck my ass and make me feel nasty. If you're up to it."

She was goading me... and that was just fine. I pulled back and then stabbed her ass with a vengeance.

"Fuck yeah, Max. Fuck. Yeah!"

Riya uses this term, 'feral' and holy fuck was she a feral slut that night. I started pounding into her with almost more anger and rage than I had in her pussy... but my fervor was matched by her own 'rage'. After several minutes, her head was on the ground and her ass was high in the air as she grunted and squealed in equal amounts. I even worked my way up to standing, grasping her hips and essentially pile-driving her into the ground with each stroke.

"You like that fuckstick?" I remember growling. "You like that cock splitting your guts open from the other way?"

"Shut the fuck up and keep fucking me, Max!" she cursed. "I don't want to hear you talking."

One of my strongest memories is of when she came. She started to cum, and then I followed, spilling even more white spunk into her gaping ass. However, when I was done, she kept cumming. I remember falling beside her and looking over at her cumming. The sleeping bag was gripped in her teeth and she was growling out in her climax, pulling back and forth at like an animal, clutching at it with claw-like hands on other side. I still have that sleeping bag and it still has several tears in the fabric from her crazed climax.

When we were done, it was back to loving. Again, the switch flipped in my mind and I suddenly needed her again in tender ways. I held her so close and kissed her so tenderly that I think that might have scared her more than how rough I'd been just a few minutes before.

"I miss you every second," I said. "At school, I know you're there and I could go for a day because I know I could reach you. But now, not knowing when we'll see each other - I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin."

I was laying next to her with my hand on her breast. It was my favorite way to hold her... to feel her round, full breast under my hand while I was kissing her and whispering stupid things in her ear.

We stayed as long as we could and then practically staggered back to her house, kind of lost in a cum-drunk haze, our bodies and minds entirely depleted. I helped her up onto her roof and returned to the park to gather my things. Driving home, the encounter seemed unreal, but I knew it had happened. My cock was still sore and soaked in her juices... but already it was getting hard again from the memory.

I made a decision that night. I couldn't live without Riya. The hours were feeling like days.

The next day, I showed up at the restaurant. I knew Riya would be there because she'd texted me. When I walked in, Riya was sitting with her mother at a table, folding cloth napkins.

"Oh my God, Riya?" I said. "I thought I saw you on the plane. How are you? How is vacation going? Is this your mother? Riya is such a good student, and we're good friends at Colgate. It is so nice to meet you."

I had never considered myself a fan of pain before. But that was before I felt the kinds of pain that had meanings and memories attached to it. Max had utterly and completely destroyed me during that night in the park. And both my asshole and pussy were throbbing and sore throughout the next day. I enjoyed it though. It reminded me of how much he wanted me, and how far he was willing to go with me.

In the morning I put on a vibrant sienna salwaar kameez, which made me look modest and innocent. But underneath the soft cloth was a body aching and bruised. It took a lot of effort for me not to smile cryptically during breakfast. Amir seemed to sense something though, and kept giving me puzzled looks.

"Something up?" he asked me over his glass of orange juice. I stopped chewing the chunk of roti in my mouth (I had missed homemade cuisine, and was eating with the appetite of a bear after hibernation), and had to do my best to look guileless.
"Mo, whaff are you falking abouf?" I managed to say through a mouthful. He just gave me an annoyed look, rolled his eyes and went back to his toast. Moody teenagers.

"I miss you every second." Max's words still echoed in my head as I found myself tending to chores in the restaurant later that day. Last night had been scrumptious but it left a residue of sadness, and an odd heaviness in my chest.

Maa passed by as I was contemplatively doing the dishes in the restaurant kitchen. "Riya, there's a customer waiting to pay for her food. Go tend to that will you? I need to check on the biryani." she jabbered in rapid Urdu as she passed. Never a moment of peace. I sighed and made my way to the register, wiping my hands on my apron.

"Whoa, that's a lovely dress." a female voice piped up from in front of the cash register.

"Huh? Oh, thank you. Um...Are...you waiting to pay for your order?" I asked the woman.

She was maybe four or so years older than me, about my height, and gorgeous. I had to make a very conscious effort not to stare, but I couldn't help it. Firstly, her breasts were huge, probably a G cup. I can't help but mention them first because they might as well be waving red flags, they were so damn obvious. And they topped off a trim little waist and a nice, round butt. She probably knew she looked good too, judging by how she wore a clingy pair of black yoga pants and a tight white sweater with incredible self-confidence. Her hair was smooth and golden, and her mouth was naturally pouty. It was hard for me to just focus on her eyes, everything else looking so incredible. I realize I sound like such a guy right now, but she was just so damn hot, I couldn't resist dwelling on it for a bit. And that mouth. Something deep between my legs clenched.

"Yes, I ordered the reshmi kebob lunch." she smiled in a way that made me worry that she noticed my keen interest in her body.

"R-right. They'll be out in about five minutes. That'll be eight fifty please." I smiled back, and took the crumpled bills she gave me.

"So is this your first visit to our humble establishment?" I said as I handed back her change.

"Unfortunately, yeah. I wish I had found the place earlier. It would have really helped with my pregnancy cravings." she laughed. I gave her fairly flat stomach a quizzical look that she caught. "Oh, I delivered my baby boy a while ago, it's been almost 6 months now. He's with his grandma now. God bless that woman."

"Well, when your next baby decides to make its debut, you're definitely welcome here for any weird cravings that overtake you." I joked. The woman waved her hand dismissively.

"Oh, that won't be happening any time soon. Simon -- that's my boy -- probably won't ever get to see his dad. Coward ran off the day he learned I was keeping the baby...I'm sorry, I'm probably getting too personal here," she finished with an awkward laugh. I noticed her gaze drop briefly from my face to my chest and shoulders, before flitting back up again. Hmmm...

"That's not an issue at all. Customers who come in here and talk to me like I'm people always brighten my day." I assured her and she laughed, making her magnificent chest jiggle. And her lucky bugger of a son got to breastfeed on those things...wait, what was going through my brain? That's weird, Riya.
Or was it?

"Well, I'm glad I could help. I'm Melissa by the way." she extended her hand, and I gave it a firm shake.

"Ambreen."

"Oooh, that's a pretty name. Though you'll have to excuse me if I murder it the first few times. Say, Ambreen, where do you get your traditional clothes from? I've always wanted a sari but I have no idea where to try one on."

"That's a coincidence. My mother brings back loads of saris from Pakistan to sell to the South Asian...or not South Asian women here. Then again, many women who go back and forth do that. Makes for a nice side business. If you'd like, you could come to our place and pick one out, and I could help you figure out how to put on the darn thing."

Melissa left five minutes later with her reshmi kebobs. She would be coming to my house some time tomorrow. There was a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. And I had this odd urge to tell Max about her and her amazing body in great detail.

She had a wonderfully full mouth. For a second I pictured it wrapping around Max's cock, while I pushed her head down further, my fingers entwined in her flaxen locks. What? Brain, what is up with you today? And why wasn't I feeling jealous?

Because it turns you on. This dawned on me, and the thought kept me very quiet when I sat down with my mother later that evening. We had to fold a bunch of cloth napkins. It was such a tedious chore, but at least now I had something to preoccupy my thoughts with.

"Oh my God, Riya?"

I gave a small squeak and jumped in my seat, then whipped my head around to face the door. Max. Fuck. What was he doing?

"I thought I saw you on the plane. How are you? How is vacation going? Is this your mother? Riya is such a good student, and we're good friends at Colgate. It is so nice to meet you." he began conversing with my mother in the most casual of tones. I had to act cool and collected now, and then when I had him all to myself later I would kill him. Slowly and painfully.

"Max, hi! Yes, this is my mom, Mrs. Khan. Maa, this is Max. He's in my Neuropsychology class." it was bullshit, but I said it with grace and ease, or at least I hope I did.

"It's good to meet you, Max. I did not know that Riya had friends here who also went to her university." my mother said with her lilting accent, giving Max a small smile. My mother is the strong and silent type. So anything she says has more meaning than you think. I thought she might be upset that I was friends with a male, but honestly, she just seemed surprised that I had made a friend at all. She extended one of her slender hands towards him, and he gripped it amiably.

"Yeah, though I think Riya was more my tutor than anything else. She really is good in the sciences." he said. My mom turned her face to beam at me, and in that split second Max gave me a wink. It took all my will power to not chuck a salt shaker at him. The nerve.

"It's good that she has helped you. Would you like to sit? We are closing soon but I have some naan and lamb korma left. It is, how you say it, on the house?" my mother got up from her chair and turned it towards Max.

"Sit, yes? I will be few minutes."
Max quickly sat across from me, and I could see just how pleased he was to be so near me again. Whatever little anger I had felt towards him melted immediately. Max missed me. And bad. I wanted so badly to lean over the table and plant a kiss on his sweet lips, climb onto his lap, take off his glasses and...okay, getting carried away. But you get what I mean.

"I go through so much trouble to be all sneaky and covert to see you. And you just waltz right into my parents' workplace. You have balls, Mr. Hansen." I giggled, once my mother had gone into the kitchen.

Riya and I made small talk until Mrs. Khan returned with the food and I can't describe the kind of heaven in. I was sitting down to dinner with the girl that I.... liked very much and her mother. The food was amazing and the conversation was even better. Mrs. Khan has a lilting accent that has the musicality the village where she grew up.

So told me stories of her childhood (which I loved) and of Riya's childhood (much to Riya's embarassment). When we finished, I didn't want the evening to end, but it sadly did. I offered to help with the dishes, but Mrs. Khan refused.

"No, I want to work for my supper, Mrs. Khan," I said.

(in truth, it would mean another half hour with Riya)

"Maybe next time, Max," she said with a smile. "But thank you. Now Riya, see this nice young man out. I hope we will see you soon, Max. Any time."

Riya walked me to the door. Both of us were bursting to kiss each other, but all I got was a gentle nudge on the shoulder with hers as she walked beside me.

"Well, thanks for coming, Max," she said. "It was good to see you."

"You, too," I said.

Looking past her back into the restaurant, I saw Mrs. Khan watching us with a very inquisitive expression on her face. I felt like we had pulled it off fairly well.. and in truth, I really like Riya's mom. She was a 'peach' as my grandfather used to say.

The next day, about 2:15, I got a text from Riya.

"Come to my house," she said. "All is clear... I have a surprise for you."

I ran several red lights on the way, and made it in about ten minutes. Riya met me at the door and she seemed flushed for lack of a better word.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, yeah," she said. "Come here, Max."

She took my hand and I had no idea what I was about to face. Her father? Her entire family? What could it be?

"Your home is beautiful," Melissa said as she kept turning her head to look at things. She was standing in the middle of my living room which was heavily but tastefully decorated with pillows, statues and wall hangings from Pakistan. I'll admit that her wonderment was a bit amusing.

"Thanks, though I can't take any credit for it. My mom's home a lot so she's always redecorating. You're welcome to look around, if you'd like." I replied, coming up to her side.
She was taking off her jacket and peering at a tapestry on the wall when my parents walked in, dressed quite formally.
"Oh! Is this Melissa?" my mother seemed a bit startled, and I saw the line of disapproval in her forehead when she saw that Melissa was sporting tight skinny jeans and a tank top.
"Yeah, she said she wanted to try on one of the saris you brought, maybe even buy it if it works out. Uh, Melissa this is my mom and dad." I reassured my mother.

"Pleasure to meet you." Melissa smiled, but it faltered a bit when my father merely gave a grunt in acknowledgement and refused to make eye contact with her. My mother tried to compensate for his behavior by shaking Melissa's hand and making small talk for a bit before she turned towards me.

"Riya, your father and I are going to that function I was talking about yesterday. Are you sure you do not want to come too later?" she kept speaking in English.
I smiled and shook my head, which made her expel an exasperated sigh.
"Alright, I will not push it on you. There is dinner in the refrigerator. Amir will not be back until tomorrow from ski trip. Make sure you lock all doors before bed."

"Is everything okay with your dad?" Melissa asked after my parents had departed. I grimaced at the mention of his behavior.

"Yeah...he's just really traditional so American clothes sometimes...offend him." I explained sheepishly.

"Oh, well that doesn't really affect me. But doesn't that keep you from wearing cute things? I bet you could really work a little black dress." she grinned and gave me the once over. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I do actually wear more revealing things when I'm away at school. I have an entire suitecase full of my so called slut gear."
"This, I want to see. How about this. I try on a sari for you and you show me what you've got hidden away in that suitcase of yours. It has to be on you of course." she said, her tone lowering as she came and stood a little closer to me. I bit my lip and smiled, before grabbing her hand (which was amazingly soft) and leading her towards my bedroom.

It took a good half hour to get Melissa into a sari. She would keep getting confused by the copious folds of cloth, and start rotating when I was trying to wrap them around her. More than once we ended up collapsing in a heap of silk, caught in fits of laughter. Finally she had it on, and she looked breathtaking. I had picked out a crystal blue shade that really complimented her eyes, and now she wore it perfectly over just her bra (I had no blouses in her impressive size). She admired herself in my mirror for a moment before looking over her shoulder and looking me up and down.
"Now you go change."

I hesitantly emerged from my bathroom wearing my more decorative lingerie. This set was a deep red, and the thong had a very tiny frilly red skirt attached.
"This was the most American thing I had." I grinned, leaning against the doorway of my bathroom. I hoped really hard that I had guessed the nature of her interest in me correctly. Really, really hard.

Melissa turned and made a soft sound of approval. "You're stunning..." she murmured as she drew closer. Soon we were less than an inch apart, and I could smell her vanilla-y perfume. "This is...very pretty on you." she purred, lightly thumbing the small ruffly border at the top of my bra. My skin thrilled under her touch and I failed to hold back the tiniest of gasps. She looked at my deep cleavage, then back to my face and gave a quizzical smile. God, she smelled so good, and those eyes...

Before I could fully grasp what was happening, we started to kiss. I think both of us advanced at the same time, and our mouths met readily. Her taste was sweet, like her perfume, and her hair between my fingers was so silky. She closed the space between us by pressing her bare stomach to mine. My hands explored the smooth and deliciously soft skin of her back, her hips and her arms. Melissa's fingertips wandered over my neck and the exposed skin of my breasts. Her mouth was exquisite, soft and pliant. It was different from Max's but both were good in their own -- oh SHIT, Max.
With a shaky gasp, I pulled out of her grip.

"I-I am so sorry. I shouldn't have done that!" I stammered, and Melissa gave me a confused look. "I'm sorry, did I go too fast?" she asked softly.

"Huh? Oh no! God no. It's just...I have a boyfriend." I admitted, ducking my head. I felt Melissa draw closer, and then she used one finger to tilt my chin upwards so that our eyes met.
"I have the perfect solution. Why not invite him over?" she said, the corners of her mouth lifting playfully.

Once Melissa had put that idea in my head, there was no stopping me. After she made sure for the tenth time that this was something I wanted to do, she merely sat back while I orchestrated the whole thing.

Max arrived about fifteen minutes after I had sent the text beckoning him. I had thrown a baggy t-shirt over my lingerie, and all that was visible of it were the long maroon stockings. Melissa had taken off the cumbersome sari, and was now lounging in my bed, wearing nothing but her black bra and g-string.
"Everything alright?" Max asked as he entered my house.
"Oh, yeah, yeah. Come here, Max." I grabbed his hand and began leading him to my room. Melissa was no longer to be seen in it. Shutting the door, I threw off my t-shirt to reveal my brimming bra. Then I grabbed the front of Max's shirt, yanked at it until his face was almost level with mine and then kissed him hard. The rush of what we were about to do made me ravenous for his mouth but I broke the kiss after a few seconds so I could lightly shove him against the door. "I have a surprise for you," I murmured as I unbuttoned his shirt and then slowly got to my knees to undo his belt buckle.

"I am surprised, yes." Max said before gulping for breath. My tongue had met his cock, and I was now lapping at it like some starved animal. I paused, then gazed up at him. "This isn't the surprise though. Remember that one time i mentioned how I'd love to share you with another girl?" I asked while my hand jacked him off. Max thrust against my hand as I brought that topic up again, and nodded, his expression a mixture of arousal and bewilderment.
"Melissa?" I called as I peered over my shoulder. Max blinked rapidly, and looked at the bathroom door. Melissa opened it tentatively, then stepped out in nothing but her underwear.

"Melissa, this is Max. Max, meet Melissa. Melissa, didn't you want to help me with something?" I inquired, my hand still stroking Max's cock with a steady pace. Max's jaw had dropped, and he seemed at a complete loss of words. Melissa grinned, looked at him appraisingly, and then sauntered over and immediately got to her knees next to me.

"So what do you say, Max?" I asked him with a huge grin on my face.

"Like your surprise?" Melissa giggled.

"I...uh...yes...yes I do...who in their right mind wouldn't?" Max stuttered at first but then semed to relax. His cock, which was already hard, was now really engorged. I could tell that he would be cumming a lot later. Melissa and I both gave him a sly look, and then started kissing again, now more freely than before because Max was there to enjoy the view. My hands found the clasp at the back of her bra, and I undid it. The bra fell away to reveal huge milky globes, with tantalizingly pink nipples. I groaned, and immediately caught one of her nipples in my mouth, which made her arch and moan. She took that as a cue to grab Max's cock and start sucking on it, her blue eyes gazing up at him. Max looked like he was on the brink of collapse, but admirably stayed propped up against the door. I could feel myself getting ridiculously wet, seeing how extremely turned on he was.

My hands kept exploring while I teased Melissa's nipple with my lips and tongue, and my fingers pushed their way under the flimsy string of her underwear to find that her pussy was completely soaked. Meanwhile, Melissa was taking her time exploring Max's cock with her tongue. When I slid two fingers into her she gave a small squeal, which was muffled by Max's cock being stuffed in her mouth.

I gave a soft chuckle, and then released her nipple from my mouth. My lips trailed up the curve of her breast to her neck, which I kissed and nipped at. Then I licked along her jawbone before my mouth was also on Max's cock. We both put our lips on either side of Max's shaft, and then both of us started licking and sucking. I went down to his balls and she went up to his cockhead. Both of us were making soft panting noises, as well as little gasps and sighs. Max merely put a hand on each of our heads, leaned his head back and gave a single ecstatic groan.

So... if you want to know what was racing through my mind, I think I could never give you a coherent answer.

I'll tell you, if Riya had discussed this with me, I'm not sure how it would have gone. I think we both would have hemmed and hawed about whether it was a good idea and it might not have happened.

Instead, my beautiful 'complication' just took the bull by the horns and in the space of a few minutes I went from thinking we were going to have a quickie in her bedroom to being in my first threesome with two of the hottest women I'd ever seen.

Remember how I talked about the wonderful contrast in colors between my cum and Riya's tawny perfection? Well, I'll never forget that afternoon as a mind-blowing palette of colors.

It started with the two women servicing my cock. My member is slightly darker in color than my skin, so there was this wild progression of colors that I was looking down on. From left to right, there was Melissa with her milky white skin, her red lips against my slightly darker cock, then Riya's brown beaty to carry on the color spectrum of flesh.

I didn't think much about the colors though because the primary thought in my head was, to be crass - "Holy fuck, I'm going to have sex with two women."

And then... after that thought, after the odd musing on colors and two women, I basically surrendered to my instincts.

I will say, however, that a lot of that surrender had to do with Riya. She just saw this beautiful woman, found her attractive, and...

Hey, we're telling this story together, Riya and I. So, I want to point out a very salient point here.

It's just...I have a boyfriend.

Did you notice that she said that? She was about to sleep with a totally beautiful woman and she put on the breaks because Riya, MY Riya, had a boyfriend. Not a FWB, not a fuck buddy, not a complication. A boyfriend!.

Suck on that Riya! And suck on my cock while you're at it. You liked me even back then... just as much as I liked you.

Back to our usually scheduled programming.

Riya and Melissa took turns on my cock for several minutes, working their way up and down... and often their lips meeting in the middle to kiss each other while one or both of their hands stroked me.

"Now just you," said Riya. "I want to watch my boyfriend with a hot blonde."

(Did everyone see that? Boyfriend? Again?)

"Gladly," said Melissa.

I moved up so I could sit against the headboard. Riya came up to sit beside me and practically gnaw on my shoulder as she watched Melissa go to town on my cock. Melissa had me to the edge of cumming several times, but backed off each time. She started working her way up my body and then came to rest in my lap.

There are four kinds of huge tits.

1 - Massive ones belonging to BBW girls in proportion with their size.

2- Fake tits filled with silicone or saline.

3 - Naturally massive girls blessed with the large mammary gene.

4 - Large-breasted girls who go into bonus time after they have a kid.

I didn't know that I was dealing with category four at first. All I knew was that the breasts presented to my face were like those you might find on a fertility goddess. They were huge and soft... but heavy too.

I sucked sucked on her breasts, driving her crazy by flicking my tongue across her nipples. Her big, pink buds seemed just as responsive as Riya's brown nubs. She kept grinding against me and then looked over to Riya.

"Permission to bring him aboard, ma'am?"

"Oh please," said Riya. "Let me help."

Her hand slid down to guide my cock into Melissa's wetness. She felt SO good and having my girlfriend' hand wrapped around the base for the first few moments didn't hurt the sensation either.

Melissa purred with pleasure as she pulled me into her tight pussy. My lips stayed busy on her huge tits (how could they not?) and I started sucking a bit harder.

"Max," she said with a glint in her eye and a wink to Riya. "Suck a little harder, baby. Suck as hard as you want."

I obliged, sucking very hard and then...

I came up choking, gasping for air at the surprise burst of fluid into my mouth.

"What the hell?" I gasped.

My mouth was full of sweet, wonderful nectar.

"Bet you haven't tasted that in a while, have you?" she said. "My little boy is just a few months old but he's with my parents. My tits are so sore. Would you mind providing a little more relief for me? Take as much as you want.

I was a bit stunned, but I wasn't going to argue. I started thrusting into her again at the same time that I clamped down on her right breast and started to suck. A lovely gush of sweet breast milk poured into my mouth. If you've never tasted it, I'll try to describe it. It's more watery than cow's milk, and definitely sweeter... and of course there's the fact that it is warm. I gulped down several swallows and Melissa really started getting off.

"Max," she sighed. "There's a sort of myth about breast-feeding. One, is that some women have an orgasm when their baby is nursing. That's false, it's just milk at that point. However, there are some women who climax when a lover is sucking at their breasts. I'm one of those women, so keep going baby.

I did and she started moaning louder and louder. I wanted to do one thing before she came though. I took a deep drink and left it in my mouth, then I turned to kiss Riya passionately. She opened her mouth and I let the milk pour into hers. Her eyes opened in surprise, but she adjusted quickly, sucking the milk out of my mouth and licking my tongue for more.

I returned to Melissa and started fucking her in earnest while also sucking hungrily at her sweet tits.

"Oh fuck, Max. Oh fuck!" she moaned. "Oh, that's-it that's-it that's-it!"

She came like a crazy woman, rolling her hips against me in climax. I had my mouth on her left breast at that point, but I remember her right breast literally squirting on its own and pouring down my chest.

How I avoided cumming at that point, I have no idea, but I managed not to.

"You are a very lucky girl, Riya," said Melissa. "Now, let me show you one other benefit of motherhood."

She got off of me and pulled me to sit at the edge of the bed. Now I had a blonde busty goddess kneeling in front of me and a brown-skinned South Asian Apsara pressing her more-than-ample tits against my back as she chewed on my neck and enjoyed the view below.

"I'm guessing Riya has titfucked you a few times, right?" said Melissa.

I nodded dumbly.

"Well, I bet she's never done this," she said.

She lifted up a breast and squeezed firmly. A star-burst of milk emerged from the nipple and coated my cock with warm fluid. I practically came on the spot. Using both breasts, she coated and lubed my cock with her sweetness and then grabbed her massive orbs of flesh and squeezed them around my cock. It disappeared in there and she started moving up and down, caressing my member with her tits and driving me into a frenzy. I could feel her soft flesh around me, and her nipples rubbing against my pelvis as they continued to squirt out. She could have done the usual titfuck move of letting my cock emerge above her breasts for a suck now and again, but she didn't need to. She cold tell from the sound of my moans that her wet mounds were more than pleasurable enough. Within minutes, I was gasping and then she let my cock emerge as I gave a strangled cry. I shot load after load blasting her neck and face and continuing to douse the top of her tits.

This sight was too much for Riya and she darted down to the floor to help with the cleanup process. Melissa lifted one tit in her hand to lick off her self and Riya grabbed the other, lapping up the mix of white cum and warm milk like the sex kitten she is.

Once she was clean, sort of, Riya looked at me with a mischievous grin and took Melissa's hand in hers.

"I think Max has had enough fun for the moment," she said, "don't you? Don't you think it is time that he just watched."

Minutes later, I was tied gently, but firmly, to Riya's headboard with a mixture of scarves and pantyhose. They left me there, helpless, and made me watch what they did next.

I had no complaints.

I can't describe with words how intensely aroused I was by watching Max get titfucked by Melissa. And she was lactating too! I don't know why but I found that just got me hornier. While she brought Max to an explosive orgasm, I was right behind him, watching the delicious, splendid sight. I had a vice-like grip on Max's shoulder with one hand and with the other I massaged my sopping wet pussy. Finally, he unleashed his cum onto her face and tits, and I couldn't take it any longer. I just had to taste her, and the amalgamation of their fluids.
And then I wanted my turn with Melissa.

We secured Max to the headboard with some of my clothes. Immediately afterwards, I shoved Melissa down to the bed, climbed on top of her and began to kiss her insatiably, while both my hands dented the soft flesh of her tits. My fingers stayed preoccupied with flicking her damp nipples. With one knee on either side of her left thigh, I lay down on top of her and began to grind my pussy against it. This way one of my thighs was between her legs and would also rub against her pussy while I gyrated my hips. Melissa gave a growling groan and gripped my hair. She attempted to roll me over, but I decided it would be more fun to not let her. Breaking the kiss, I looked down at her rosy face, and then held her hands down with mine, effectively pinning her down.

"You're going to stay on your back until I tell you otherwise, okay?" I murmured, brushing my lips up and down against hers. Melissa's massive tits lifted and fell with each heavy breath she took. She parted her lips, lowered her eyelashes, and looked longingly at my mouth a moment before she nodded.

"Good..." with that I slid my body down hers, leaving a trail of hot, sucking kisses against her skin. I felt her arch her spine when I reached her breasts, and then again when I reached her inner thighs. My mouth sought the soaked softness of her pussy, and upon finding it I was quenchless. The benefit of being a girl trying to pleasure a girl is that you have a pretty good idea about how to please her. There are differences in women, of course, but the basics never fail. I tickled her clit with my tongue, while impaling her cunt with two, then three, then four fingers. I made sure to rub her g-spot furiously. I had tasted her breast milk, and her pussy but now I wanted to taste her cum and have her drench my face by squirting. I looked from her face, tilted back and blushing from pleasure, to Max. He looked...painfully erect. His cock was huge and veiny. I looked at his face, which was a mixture of dumbfoundedness and extreme arousal, and gave him a playful smirk before I returned to eating Melissa out. She came with gusto, screaming and clawing at my bedsheets before unleashing a splash of her fluids all over my face. I moaned, licking the taste of her off my lips before presenting my fingers to her face. She whimpered briefly, but then took them into her mouth and sucked hard at her own juices.

"You are such a hot little slut." I hissed, grabbing her by the hair to beckon her to sit up. She did so readily, and I had her move in between Max's spread legs, then bent her over so her face was inches away from Max's cock. Something about giving Melissa commands, which she happily followed, made me so damn wet. I could see why Max liked doing it to me.

"Stay still." I said abruptly. Max was sitting upright against the headboard. I crawled up to him, then gave him a brief but hard kiss on the mouth before I sat on his lap facing away from him. Taking his cock in one hand I guided it into my slippery wet yet eagerly clenching pussy. I sank down slowly, letting myself adjust to how unbelievably hard he was. Gently grabbing Melissa's chin I moved her face closer, and kissed her sweet lips again. Then I shoved her head down, pushing her face into Max's balls. "I'd like you to lick him while I fuck him."
"I'd like that too," Melissa said softly. I smiled at her, and then began to bounce up and down on Max's cock, swerving my hips in small circles with each downwards motion. Melissa obediently started sucking and licking Max's balls, and sometimes when I bounced up she would run her lips along his exposed shaft. I heard Max emit a choked moan from behind me and I grinned.
"You like this babe? You like being my fucktoy for once?" I said, looking at him over my shoulder. He grunted and jolted his hips up in response.

"You're gonna cum so much aren't you? I wanna' show Melissa just how much you can cum when you're really fucking horny. You're gonna cum all over both of us...but first we're going to frustrate the fuck out of you." I panted, pushing down with my hips so his cock plunged almost painfully deep into my cunt.

"I want to make you cum first." Melissa murmured. I bit my lip, then nodded. While I kept Max's cock buried deep inside me, Melissa had me lean back slightly so she could access my throbbing clit with her tongue. God, did that woman know how to use her tongue. It took her all of one minute to have me convulsing as I came hard, my pussy clamping around Max's thickness as a rapturous shriek tore its way out of my throat. I slumped back against Max's chest afterwards, and Melissa smiled, coming closer to kiss me gently.
I climbed off of Max's lap, then reached up to untie him. He rubbed his wrist as he stared at the two of us in wonderment. Oh, sweet Max...I felt my chest swell in that moment. Sharing this with him was so...unbelievably special. Leaning forward I kissed him again, and then drew back with a giggle.

Sprawling back on the bed, I looked at Melissa. "Climb on top of me?" She grinned, guessing what I was up to no doubt. I gave a groan as she rested her soft but firm ass between my thighs. I had a perfect view of her gorgeous tits and her lovely face. Grabbing one of my pillows, I lifted my hips and tucked it under my ass so I was hoisted higher.

"Max, baby? Fuck the both of us?" I mewled, putting my hand on the small of Melissa's back and pulling her chest closer to mine. This lifted her ass and exposed a view of her glistening pussy right above mine, the pale pink of hers probably contrasting nicely with the dark brown of mine.

"But no cumming unless you can do it all over the both of us, and get it in our mouths so Riya and I can...swap." Melissa said, leaning in to kiss me. I locked lips with her for a few seconds, our tongues dancing againt each other. I grabbed her tits, then pulled at her nipples, not too harshly but sharply enough to make her gasp. Little white droplets trickled down my fingers.
Grinning, I sucked the milk off my fingers, then looked at Max through heavy lids, waiting.

"Fuck us both, Max," said Riya.

Then she went on to caution me not to cum.

My body saw a way to obey.

Melissa was laying on top of Riya. I started with her and started to fuck her slowly but soon I was pounding into her. Her entire body was shaking below me, and from there, she was rocking back and forth on top of Riya. Faster and faster, I surged into her and Melissa had this high pitched squeal of pleasure that started getting louder and louder. There were no words, just a scream, and my god it was arousing. I got her off once, and ten pulled out and pushed her forward slightly, so I could push my way into Riya.

That angle was crazy hot. My belly was against Mellisa's ass as I pumped in and out of Riya, My hands clapsed Riya's around Melissa, as I pushed into her so deep I could feel my cock pushing against the back of her cunt.

"Fuck that's it," Riya moaned. "Fuck Max, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cummmmmiinngngng!"

She came for as long as I wanted her to. I kept fucking and fucking her, possessed of some superhuman ability granted to me because I sure as hell was going to take full advantage of my first threesome. When Riya finally couldn't take it any more, I slowed down and pulled out.

"Both of you on your hands and knees," I ordered. "No, on your knees, asses in the air, faces on the bed."

They complied, and I now had the two beauties presenting their asses to me.

"No, wait," I said. "Melissa, Lube up my cock - then lube up Riya's ass, too."

Melissa knew exactly what I wanted. She got up and squirted her sweet, warm milk on my cock, then she sprayed one nipple over Riya's tight asshole. I practically drooled at seeing the white breastmilk flowing down Riya's ass and below to soak her swollen lips. Melissa took it further though, and pushed a finger, then two, into Riya's ass. Spreading Riya open to pleasured moans, she kept spraying her milk down and I was soon looking down at a gaping ass filled with white goodness of a different variety than that certain cavity was used to.

"She's ready," she murmured, looking up at me with her adorable eyes. "I'll be more than ready," she said. "Just use whatever lube you've already got."

I stood over Riya and bent my knees, lowering myself down to let my cock descend into her tightest hole. It took almost nothing for her to open and accept my full length.

"Mother fuck! Max," she purred. "You have no idea how good that feels. I started bobbing up and down with my knees, plunging into her and would have kept going forever if I hadn't heard a plaintive little whimper.

"Did you forget about me," whimpered Melissa.

Her fingers were up between her legs and she had two of them spreading her asshole open, letting me know how ready she was.

From there, I'll be honest, it becomes a bit of a blur. I do know I was bouncing back and forth between their two asses for the better part of an hour and each of them came louder and louder as I ravaged their anal canals and they also had their hands on each other, frigging away at their clits.

At last, I couldnt' keep it in any more.

"Oh fuck girls" I moaned. "I can't last any more."

"Oh cum for us!" cried Riya, flipping around to kneel in front of me.

Melissa joined her, too, and I had two hungry cum sluts anxious to taste what I had to offer.

I had a LOT to offer. It was like all of that bouncing had been stirring up my balls and churning them to put out more than they ever had to match the amazing situation at hand.

If you would have watched the first spray, you might have thought I was actually pissing, it was that much. A constant stream just started pouring out of my cok, into Riya's mouth and then I poured across her cheek, sprayed a huge burst onto her bed, then over to Melissa who gobbled my stream down. Well, she actually didn't gobble it. She simply kept her mouth open and let me jizz and jizz with several spurts into her maw until my white stuff was actually dribbling down her cheek.

I sprayed a couple of more times then across Melissa's tits and then Riya's. When I was finally done, I fell down exhausted onto my knees and watched the most amazing display. Melissa pushed Riya down onto her back and then held her mouth over her. Riya opened up, looking like a hungry baby fuck-bird, and let Melissa dribble that huge mouthful into her own mouth. They switched positions then, and repeated that process several times until there wasn't much left between spillage and swallowing. At the end, Riya fell on top of Melissa and they started riding each others thighs to one more mind-blowing orgasm as they kept kissing and swapping my cum.

We looked at the clock and saw that it was almost eight. Somehow, we'd been fucking for nearly five hours, but the time had truly flown.

Riya laid back... into a puddle of numerous fluids. My cum, their cum, milk... her sheets and blankets were a white stained mess.

"Fuck," she said. "I have to do some serious laundry before my parents get home. Get out. Get out both of you phenomenal lovers. Go!"

Melissa got her things, and then paid Riya for the Sari she had bought and we headed out the front door after each of us kissed Riya deeply one more time.

Outside the house, Melissa kissed me, too... but it was kind of weird, I can't describe it.

"So Max," she said, feeling my cock which was still pretty hard just from the memory of what we had done. "I still have about half an hour before I have to pick up my kid. How about a little fun in my car down at River Park?"

"I uh... you know, if Riya was going to be there, I would but..."

"But you are monogamous in a threesome sort of way, I get it," she said. "That's sweet. Well, next time you two want a bit of milkshake action, you give me a call, okay babe?"

I went home... and you wont' believe this, I jerked off. I fell asleep with my cock in my hand and even more cum spilling out of me as I relived the first threesome of my life.

I was now in my third week of winter break. There were only two weeks left, and the weather was now wintery enough to keep most people sane inside. A light smattering of snow covered everything, but the wind was the real nemesis since it was so crisp and chilly. Nonetheless, I was outside, taking a slow stroll through the frost-ridden grass in my backyard. I had woken up feeling uneasy this morning. Being outside helped me think, even if I wasn't the biggest fan of the cold. I had begrudgingly pulled on black tights, black combat boots, and a comfy creme-colored sweater with the sleeves pulled over my hands so only the tips of my fingers were exposed.

Folding my arms, I bowed my head against the random gusts of cold wind that would sometimes pass by. Thoughts of Max were churning in my head, but one thought in particular had me pensive.
He loved me.

He had almost said it a while back but I had stopped him. And he loved me enough to not push it. The strength of his feelings had me getting all choked up. And I was pretty sure I loved him back now. But would things go well if I told him? Would he still want me in that way? And how does one even go about telling somebody something like that? I sighed and looked up at the dim afternoon sky as if the answer could be found in the sluggish grey clouds above. Nope...no luck.

I was scheduled to see Max later this evening. Amir had gotten the full story from me a week ago, and he was fine with helping Max and I meet up if I promised to offer him the same kind of help whenever he needed. This was fine with me, so the deal was struck. Amir had told my parents he was going to take me to a ice skating rink a few dozen miles away to teach me how to ice skate. Because Amir is an infallible male, they agreed with no fuss. If I had asked to go without him there would have been a maelstrom of scolding, accusations and threats, mostly from my father. However, I tried not to get too irate. I would actually be seeing Max. That's all that was important now.

The last time I had seen him was two days ago, at the grocery store. My mother had sent me to pick up a few things. I had been texting Max and casually mentioned I was off on such an errand. Ten minutes after I got there, I got a text.
"Come outside."
"What? Why?"
"I'm waiting for you."
"Are you serious?! No way, what if somebody sees us?"
"They won't. Come."
"Seriously, Max. This is a bad idea."
"I won't say it again."
The last text made me pause. Max had been switching into his dominating mode a lot more frequently lately. I couldn't say that it was something I minded. In fact, upon reading the last text I could feel my pussy dampening the fabric of my panties. In the middle of the produce section. Oh, Max.

Sighing, I had stowed my cart against the shelves full of canned "meat" products, sure that it would get in nobody's way there. I exited the store and immediately spotted Max's car. He had parked in the far corner of the dingy parking lot. A few barren trees covered his vehicle with their shade so I couldn't see his face inside the car. Strategic parking, Mr. Hansen.

I tugged nervously at the hem of my long blue sweater while scanning my surroundings. Nobody was around. A sudden rush of cold wind made my hair whip across my face. Pushing the thick black strands back, I began to walk towards Max's car. When I was about a foot away, the door to the back of the car opened. I curiously peeked inside, and the warmth of the car's interior tingled my cheeks. Max sat in the backseat, and had a black duffel bag by his feet.

"Hi, babe." he smiled, and beckoned me with his fingers.
"Uh...hi...why the surprise visit?" I chuckled uncertainly as I climbed into the car and shut the door behind me. Max just grinned secretively, then leaned in to clamp his warm mouth over my cool lips. His tongue snaked into my mouth and lapped at mine in a way that made me ache for him.
"Mmm...Max..." was all I could murmur before climbing onto his lap and continuing the kiss. Out of nowhere, Max suddenly grabbed the hair at the back of my head and yanked his mouth free of mine so abruptly that his teeth nicked my lower lip. I gave a small yelp of pain, and stared at him while he tilted my hair back. I watched his eyes lower to take in the sight of my body. With his free hand he caressed the curve of my ass. Then he released me.

"Off. All of it."
"What? But what if someone-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Max suddenly gripped my chin and jerked my face closer to his.
"Off."

I involuntarily rolled my hips and gave a small whimper. Something about him being like this turned me on so much, but I couldn't explain it.

I gulped and began to strip for Max. Since the space was small I had to shift against his lap while trying to get everything off. His erection pressed invitingly against my ass through his jeans. Finally I was just in my white panties and a matching bra.

"Don't stop." was all Max said. He had leaned back and spread his arms across the top of the seat. I knew better than to protest, and soon had shed my underwear too. Even though the car was heated my nipples hardened and shrunk from the size of half my palm to the size of a quarter. I self-consciously folded my arms but this just made my tits bulge between them. I couldn't help but dart my gaze this way and that to ensure that nobody was around.
"Good girl. Now turn around but stay sitting on my lap. I have a surprise for you." he said, reaching past me to pull up the duffel bag and place it next to him. I looked at the bag curiously for a second, but knew that I had no time to waste. I had maybe twenty minutes to spare before my mother would start to worry. I climbed off his lap and then back onto it, but this time with my ass facing Max. He made a small sound of appreciation and ran his hands along my hips and then behind me, squeezing my ass with enough force to make me gasp. He kept kneading my ass with one hand while the other hovered over to the bag. I heard the sound of a zipper opening, and then Max's hand was in front of me. He was holding a dildo. It was about eight inches long, thick and the soft pink of strawberry ice cream. I reached out and lightly touched its rubbery surface, never having seen one in real life before.

"You're going to fuck your pussy with this while I use you in...other ways." and with that he slid his hand off my asscheek to shove one finger about an inch into my tight little bud. I jolted with a cry, and almost fell off the seat.
Max held me close with his forearm in front of my waist. "What do you think? Like your surprise?" he said as he burrowed his forefinger deeper into me. My moan was muffled by my teeth digging deep into my bottom lip.
"Y-yes Max." I gasped. He slipped his finger out and didn't say anything.

The sound of him undoing his zipper made me squirm on his lap. The dildo was heavy in my hand now, and I looked at it apprehensively, nibbling on my lip.
"Bend forward." he ordered and I pliantly leaned forward. He grabbed the round curves of my asscheeks, pushed them apart a little and spat onto my tightening asshole.
"Lean back." he then said, and I complied. His warm cock buried between the flesh of my asscheeks, eliciting a whimpery moan from me. He started to spread his spit around my asshole with the head of his cock, making me twitch in his hold. God, I wanted him so bad, but I knew there was no point in asking. He would do it when he wanted to.
"Now, here's what we're going to do." he began. His hands landed on my breasts, and he started to tweak at my nipples in a way that made me groan in frustration and wriggle harder in his lap. In the periphery of my vision I saw Max was smiling a little, enjoying my sexual frustration.
"I'm going to stuff your asshole with my cock. You're going to enjoy it like the slut you are. And you're going to pump that dildo in and out of your pussy until you cum three times. Understood?" Max growled, squeezing my nipples to emphasize his words.
"Y-yes Max." I panted, nodding vigorously.
"Good." and without another word he forced his cock into my unprepared anal canal, sending a shock of pain rushing through my body. I gave an actual cry of distress, arching my back against him while he pulled my hips down to slide deeper into me. But I didn't stop him. No, it's not because I'm some sort of pushover. I honestly loved feeling like he was taking control of me, regardless of how ready my body was (or wasn't) for him. He took, and I willingly gave because it felt so fucking good. He let me adjust to his size after he had sunk his cock all the way into me.

Remembering his orders, I took the dildo and double penetrated myself with it, pushing it hard into my pussy. The sensation of being stuffed in both holes...it's indescribable. It was a delicious fullness that had me mewling and writhing. I knew right then that I would be the one asking to do this the next time we did it. Max was patient, and waited for me to move of my own accord. Which I willingly did.

There was not much room in the backseat to go wild so I merely bounced up and down on his cock, my ass jiggling hard with each motion. His cock stuffed my ass while I pumped the dildo in and out so that it stretched my pulsating pussy.

"Oh my fucking god, Max! I can't take this! It feels too fucking good." I whimpered.

Max just pinched my nipples harder in response. This threw me completely over the edge. I gave a whimpering cry as I stiffened in his hold and began to cum for him, my hips thrusting hard with each wave of my orgasm. His cock was now in painfully deep, but the pain came hand-in-hand with pleasure. It was a concoction that I realized I was now addicted to.

The dildo was now making very audible squishing sounds. The fluids dripping from my pussy went far back enough to moisten my asshole even further so Max's cock was well lubricated.

"You're my fucking...little...slut...aren't you?" he snarled, pummeling my asshole harder with each slur. He started to fuck me furiously then, and I had to grab the back of the seat with one hand to keep my balance. His arm propped me up by staying firmly at my waist, and with his free hand he was slapping and grabbing my tits.

"Yes, yes I am. I'm your fucking cumslut. Your dirty little bitch!" I cried, the force of his thrusts making me shake and my tits jiggle hard enough to bump into my chin. Predictably enough, I came again right after that.

"Good girl...show me what a slut you are. Take that dildo out and lick it clean. I want to watch you taste yourself. You're going to have to cum one more time from just my cock in your asshole." he said through his panting breaths. I obeyed wordlessly, sliding the dildo out of my pussy and sucking it for my Max to see.

I slurped on half of its length, and then winced as I managed to take all eight inches into my throat. Tears pooled in my eyes and began to spill down my cheeks, leaving a trail of translucent black mascara.
Max merely made a grunting sound of approval, then grabbed my hips so hard with both hands that I'm sure I would bruise. He started to fuck me with abandon and I started to sob and moan simultaneously. I felt his cock twitch in the familiar way it did whenever he was ready to cum.

"Oh yes...come for me Max. I'll come with you! I'll milk your fucking cock until you fill me with all your cum!" I said huskily.
His fingernails embedded into the flesh of my ass and hips, and he thrust as deep as he could into me. The heat of his cum flooded my constricting canal and I could no longer wait. I came right away, even squirting and spraying the floor of Max's car with my liquids.

We laid still for what seemed like an hour, but it was about three minutes maybe. His cock was still buried inside me, but now he just caressed me lovingly, his fingers tracing the curvature of my breasts, hips and ass while he tried to catch his breath. Max reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a hand towel. He handed it to me, and we both looked at each other and started to laugh.

I cleaned up quickly, knowing my time was almost up. He had kissed me after I finished dressing, and it was a kiss filled with longing and affection. I almost told him then, but there had been so little time in my hands that I had decided to wait.

Last night I had laid in bed naked and pleasured myself for almost an hour to thoughts of Max. My legs were spread wide, and I had kept a pillow over my mouth so that nobody would hear me. The memory of the threesome, the thought of him covering me with his cum, the way his cock felt buried deep in my throat...in my pussy. I was rolling around on top of my sheets, gasping into my pillow and clenching my eyes shut as I came again and again. By the time I had finished I was slick and wet all the way down my thighs.

Now I ached for him again. But I wouldn't see his sweet face until later. I loved being thoroughly fucked by him, but the one thing I could never get enough of was kissing him. Sighing at the thought I started to go back inside the house. Just a few more hours.

Amir dropped me off later at Max's house with the usual warnings of "be careful" and "don't do anything stupid". Max's parents were out so the place would give us all the privacy we needed. Max greeted me at his door with a warm hug. I practically melted into him, and hugged him back with a contented sigh. Max just chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him, and gently kissed his mouth.
"I missed you." I murmured, nuzzling his neck.
"Missed you too, babe." he said into my hair.
We went inside and I was grateful for the warmth of his house. I took off my wool gloves and coat, and perched on his couch. Looking at him, I patted the seat beside me.
"I'd like to talk about something."
A line of worry creased his forehead but he sat down next to me, turning to face me.

"Are you okay? Did I do anything to bother you? Was I...too rough last time?" he began. I shook my head right away then gave him a smile to put him at ease.

"No, of course not. I would have told you right away if that was the case. It's just...lately I've been thinking about us. Us being you and me. And well..." I paused, suddenly very nervous. In order to feel better I took his hands into mine, looking down at them as I tried to find the right words. "Max...you are...so special to me. You are so good to me. And I just want to spend all my time with you, and make you happy. I want to be with you, now and for much longer into the future. What I'm trying to say...is that I love you. And I want to be yours." I finally managed to let it out, albeit quite bashfully and with a lot of blushing. My gaze fluttered from Max's face to his hands and back again.

"If that's what you want."

Back
Top Bottom