Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Culture Clash (DaddyIsHere and TerraFirma)

DaddyisHere

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
MAX

Ambreen. It's one of those names that is either:

A) Cool and exotic for the slightly more advanced people in Spokane, Washington.

B) The perfect name to fuck up every time someone tries to say it. Amber? Amb-uh-reen. Sometimes even Abilene or Aileen.

I like to say I was in the first category, but I wasn't... exactly.

I remember hearing about this new restaurant opening, an Indian restaurant. We were all picturing, like, flatbread and Maize and wampum, but then my Mom explained that it was from India and totally different. My mom is really cool, by the way. She was raised in California where your town having 'culture' doesn't mean that it has an Olive Garden AND a Red Lobster.

A bunch of the neighbors were making jokes about Curry and stuff, and it pissed Mom of so much we went down that night to order takeout.

I still remember the smells and walking in and seeing her. I was seventeen, so I'd be bullshitting you if I said I didn't notice her body. Even under her modest clothes, I could tell there were some curves under there. The thing I noticed the most was her face though. She was just... I have no idea how to say this other than 'beautiful'. I'd never seen another girl like her.

She was sitting at a table in the corner, studying in between helping out.

So I walked right over to her and said, "Welcome to town, my name is Max and I'd love to show you around." She looked up me and said, "It's so nice to meet you Max, I would love it if you showed me around.

Okay, back it up. I didn't say that. I was always incredibly shy. I stood next to my mom and glanced over at this beautiful girl about every three seconds, glancing away if she even started to look toward me. I was not the high school heartbreaker. I suppose I was decent enough looking... I guess. I was in good shape, but I was second string on the basketball team, wore glasses, and had about zero self-confidence. Later, I had a few 'girl friends' telling me the only thing stopping me in high school was that lack of confidence. They said there were about ten girls more than ready to date me in our class, but I was just too awkward.

We actually went to different high schools, so the only time I saw her was when we went to their restaurant about once a month. They actually didn't do the buffet thing all that often, just on the weekends. It was much later that I found out they actually served more Pakistani food, since that was where they were from... but 'Indian' was easier to communicate. Their restaurant had more meat dishes (good for the West), though they always had some veggie dishes too.

I learned to like the food quickly... mainly because I was always hoping for a glance of Ambreen. Any excuse I had when we went out, I always asked for Khyber Pass. Even my buddies were sick of it. McDonalds? Nope, how about if we go and get some naan and curry? All for the chance to see her.

Anyway, they came to town my Senior year of high school. Fast forward a year. I still hadn't had the courage to speak to Ambreen at all, and it was one of my big regrets when I headed off to Colgate that I still had never broken the ice.

I showed up at Colgate feeling like I'd finally come into my own. My acne had cleared up, my coordination had finally arrived, and my lanky body had filled out a bit. I'd decided that this was a new chapter in my life.

So, I showed up at the Freshman mixer and I look across the room. Who is there, but Ambreen, looking more gorgeous than ever.

So, I walk across to her and I lay this perfect line on her.

"I uh... I uh... Samosas are really good."

How's that for smooth?

It was about four years ago when my family decided it would be good to yank me out of my high school in Islamabad, where I was very well-adjusted and mostly sane. This was done so that we could move to America for a better quality of life. To my dismay, I was told I had to attend American high school. Pakistani students, and I'm guessing most students who aren't from the USA, have grown to view American high school with a sort of terrified reverence. Hollywood movies had portrayed it as world full of angst, cruelty, vapidity, cliques and pre-marital sex. So my horror was justified. I had no problem with the language. I went to what is called an "English standard" school, where you had to speak English at all times for fear of being physically punished with a ruler.

No, my problems adjusting to American school happened because I smelled slightly of onion and spices, due to the scent constantly permeating the house. It would cling to my clothes. I fixed that issue by taking a change of fresh clothes with me to school but that was not the only thing that made me odd. I also did not understand American slang, or the idioms, and was sometimes frustrated by the speed at which my peers managed to make their mouths move. They found my hint of an accent to be quite amusing. I found their stupidity to be profoundly exasperating. The cliques were real, just like in the movies, and while this was fascinating for me at first it eventually began to discourage me. I eventually had a paltry number of friends among those normally considered the "loners" and those who were called "nerds".

I spent a lot of time in my parents' restaurant for the three years I attended high school here.

It was there that I first noticed Max. It's odd that I'd mention him, since we never spoke once during the handful of times he came to my family's restaurant. But he was one of the few regular customers who were close to my age. I guess my loneliness gained some sort of masochistic pleasure from covertly watching him with his friends or family.

Sometimes I caught him sneaking glances at me, and I'd recede to one of the darker corners of the establishment. He went to a different high school, but I had a feeling he too thought I was disturbingly strange, in my traditional salwaar kameez, with my hair pulled up in such a matronly bun. God, was I awkward looking.

It was a bit of a shock to see him again during what's called a "mixer", though the term automatically evokes images of a food processor for me. He seemed a bit different though I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I had befriended Sheila, a British girl who found American college to be just about as new and shiny as I did. She was the one who first pointed him out to me because she liked something or other about him. And then as if he sensed our attention, he began to walk our way. For some reason I found myself freezing up a bit. I had begun to wear Western clothing, now that my parents weren't around to berate me for it. Sheila even complimented my jeans, saying they made my butt look nice. White girls are interestingly open with each other. Still, I was prickled by the old fear that he thought me to be a foreign oddball. And then...
"I uh... I uh... Samosas are really good."

I stared at him for a good two seconds, though I tried not to. My eyes can go disconcertingly wide. Then I sort of realized that he was just nervous, and was trying to start a conversation with me.
"Seems like you miss my parents' restaurant already," I responded with an easy smile.

terrafirma said:
"Seems like you miss my parents' restaurant already," I responded with an easy smile.

MAX

With that sentence, my heart skipped a couple of beats. She knew me! I know that sounds sort of stupid, but the fact she recognized me meant that she had at least noticed me.

"Oh, wow... you know me," I stammered.

She assured me that she did and she was very... gracious I suppose. I don't know how to say this without sounding stereotypical, but American girls aren't always the most gracious. They can be abrupt. If I'd said something similar to a white girl from Spokane, she might have just said 'yeah' and shrugged it off, turning away. Instead, Ambreen looked at me with those huge brown eyes that I've always felt like are just going to swallow me. Then she flashed me her killer smile and we started talking. I learned about her upbringing in Islamabad and how out-of-place and awkward she had felt in Spokane.

"I always thought you were just amazingly cool," I said to her.

"Cool, god no," she laughed. "I was a nerd."

We agreed to disagree on that point and then we got to talking about other things. Our majors. I was going for an English degree (against my parents wishes) and she was going for a more practical major (going with her parents wishes).

Eventually, we drifted back the dorms. Sheila, her English roommate invited me and Neil, another guy back to their room. We sat on the beds and the big chair and just talked. Pretty soon, Sheila was inching closer to Neil, then they were holding hands, then even closer.

And then Neil makes an excuse to show Sheila something in his room and they were gone.

All of a sudden, it was just the two of us in her room, alone. I could tell that Ambreen felt it, and so did I.

"So," I said, "What kind of music do you like?"

She kind of giggled at my clumsy attempt to break up the awkward silence.

"Well, I like American songs," she said. "I live here after all, and it's not like we don't hear them in Pakistan, American pop music is everywhere. I like a lot of film music from India and Pakistan, too."

"Cool, play them for me," I said.

She plugged her iPod in and started playing me the songs. They were really cool, but different. There was this strong, unusual drum beat underneath all of them. The drums were musical in their own way. More like a pawoom as opposed to a 'boom', mixed with staccato drums that were sort of like snare drums, but different.

The wild thing was every once in a while I would hear words that I thought I recognized.

"Yeah, yeah," she said. "There are English words mixed in."

We listened for a while and then she fired up her laptop to show me some of the videos of the songs. Some were hilarious, some were romantic, others were just plain fun. She explained to me how there were common dance moves that everyone knew and the choreographers worked from, and that there were playback singers, and so on. It was sort of a crash course in Bollywood films and music.

Because we were watching on her laptop, we didn't have any choice but to be close together. Eventually, our arms were touching... and I think we both knew it. I sure did. Ambreen was translating for me.

"They're not too sophisticated, sometimes," she explained. "My heart is yours. I dream of you, not that different from a lot of pop songs."

"The women are all so beautiful though," I said.

"You think so?" Ambreen said.

Our faces were right next to each other. I turned and looked into her amazing eyes.

"Oh yeah," I whispered.

There was a moment. I am positive there was a moment. It felt like we were frozen there for about a year, looking into each others' eyes. Then, she looked away.

"Well," she said. "I have class in the morning, so..."

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "Early class. Umm, thanks for showing me your music. I'd love to watch a whole movie sometime."

She walked me to the door and we sort of stood there, awkwardly. I was hoping for a kiss. God was I hoping for a kiss, maybe one on the cheek, or even a hug, or something.

"Well, goodnight Ambreen." I said.

American boys smell nice. I realize it is an odd observation to make but it was still something that stuck out to me. Whenever I have been within a 2 feet radius of an Indian or a Pakistani boy, he is either pungent from his sweat, or seems to be fond of bathing in his cologne. There are obviously a few exceptions, but I found myself noticing the...odd comfort that came along with the certain way some American boys smelled. It was a clean and soothing scent, like new soap mixed with this strong masculine undertone.

Max smelled like this, I found myself thinking while he sat very, very close to me. I was glad then for my darker coloring, because I'm sure I would have resembled a ripe tomato from the blood rushing to my face. We had been hanging out for a while, and I was now amusing him with Bollywood dance and song numbers. Sheila, being a traitorous trollop, had noticed my slight interest in Max, and had conveniently taken a liking to Neil, this other boy we met. She'd whisked him off to do the obvious, and had left me at the mercy of my awkwardness. Alone. With Max. Who was fairly cute now that I could actually look at him for more than 5 seconds without being overcome with shyness.

I translated a bit of a song for him, but the entire time I was conscious of how my bare arm was brushing against him. Yes, he's a nice enough boy. But this was no reason to get all flustered and girly. I began to scold myself but then...then he mentioned that he thought Indian women are beautiful, and his eyes met mine for a long while...and I began to wonder if he was having similar thoughts. What if he leaned closer? What if his arm found my waist and his mouth found my mouth and...

This train of thought would only lead to trouble. I was curious about how sex worked. My only knowledge of it came from novels, and whatever stories I had heard from my roommates. However, I was not about to just fall into the arms of the first attractive male I came across. Though...he did have nice arms. And an adorable smile. He seemed like a nice boy, maybe a bit bland, but maybe that changed in bed...
Damn it, Riya, don't you dare. There was only one way I could keep myself from doing something stupid.

"Well," I slowly managed to say. "I have class in the morning, so..."
This flustered him for a bit but to my surprise he did not try to push anything on me. I had been taught by my mother that men tended to want nothing but sex, and this sentiment seemed to echo in America too. But here Max was, going to the door without making a fuss or trying to convince me that I wanted to sleep with him.

I smiled a bit as he said goodbye. "You should drop by again sometime. Maybe I'll even have some samosas lying around." I teased.

"I uh...yeah sure, that sounds good." he grinned sheepishly, running a hand through his hair.

That night I found myself troubled. College was going to provide me with new and exciting experiences but I might as well go home if I was going to shy away from all of them. My two roommates were still out, and this was just another reminder of how everybody was out enjoying themselves. Unlike me. That was going to have to change. Eighteen years of being told not to do anything fun had made me instinctively averse to fun things. Like sex. That sounded fairly enjoyable. Maybe I would try it. For a moment I thought of Max again, and the way he smelled, and the way his shirt sleeves were rolled up to expose muscly forearms. He honestly was a very sweet guy. Even if we never had sex, I definitely wanted to befriend him. But still...

I knew that my parents would have suitors lined up for me within a year or two, but that didn't mean I couldn't have some fun before I committed to some lackluster arranged marriage. My virginity wasn't a problem either. I had learned from the more precocious girls in my Pakistani high school about the numerous ways virginity could be faked. Such deceit made me uncomfortable, but I wanted to experience something of life before I resigned myself to fate. I figured my line of reasoning was sound.

terrafirma said:
I smiled a bit as he said goodbye. "You should drop by again sometime. Maybe I'll even have some samosas lying around." I teased.

MAX

So, I'm guessing you're expecting this amazing love story about how I went over to Ambreen's room the next night and we just picked up where we left off and one thing led to another and boom, we took each other's virginity.

Shit. I said it. Yes, I was a virgin, and Ambreen was, too. That was a big thing we had in common and we watched our dorm-mates dropping like flies that first few weeks, losing their 'cherries' at a rapid pace.

But, back to the story. So, I did stop by her room the next night and we hung out some more... and the next day... and then we entered:

The Friends Zone.

It happens. We've all been through it. There are certain people in everyone's life who you just suddenly click with... but in a friendly way. Pretty soon we were eating together at the cafeteria and comparing notes on various people of the opposite sex.

"She's cute, isn't she in your Psych class?" Ambreen would say.

"Out of my league," I would respond.

Annnnddd... that's what our relationship had turned into.

Of course, it was more than that. I gave her her first drink (a wine cooler), she went with me to the Fall Dance (sort of lame, but fun because of her).

I remember the big night, though... the night that really cemented our relationship, or our thing or whatever we should call it at the time.

It was Halloween week and I'd gotten into a frat party. They had made a kiddy pool full of jungle juice and it was my first official time getting wasted. I stumbled back to the dorms and straight into the boys bathroom and started throwing up.

Frankly, the majority of that night is still a bit blurry, but here's what I can tell you.

I remember that a bunch of guys were laughing at me when I'd thrown up all over one of the stalls and I was basically almost lying in it. From what I heard, they came out into the hall and were laughing about it. Ambreen got wind of it and next thing everyone knew she was storming into the boys bathroom and ordering everyone out. I'm pretty sure that was when I was the most blitzed because I have some vague memories of Ambreen washing my face and holding a cold washcloth to my forehead. I also remember her making me drink water so I'd have something else to throw back up if I got sick again, and to help with any hangover the next day (I'm not sure how she knew so much about drinking and its effects).

I do remember a few things after that. I remember she waited until I was at least sober enough to stand and she got my pajamas, a towel, and my toothbrush and toothpaste from my room.

"Go on, shower up," she said.

She waited outside the the curtain while I showered and and got changed and then made me brush my teeth. I vaguely remember her leading me as I stumbled down the hall to my room (my roommate was pretty much absent that first semester, he was always sleeping over at his girlfiend's).

"Ambreen, the room isss sspinning!" I remember yelling after I laid down.

"It's not Max," she whispered, still holding the cloth to my forehead. "You're just messed up. Why did you drink so much?"

"I dinndnn know I was drinking so mush," I said, a little too loudly.

"Just try to get to sleep, Max," she said.

"You're so nice, to me Ambreen. You're like... you're like, you're like, the sister I never had."

"Okay, Max," she said. "Now go to sleep."

Somehow, I actually did fall asleep and dozed through the worst of it. I remember about three in the morning I woke up and saw her sort of slumped in the chair by my bed, sound asleep.

"Ambreen," I said. "Ambreen, come on. That's not comfortable. Come on."

She half opened her eyes, shrugged and then climbed into bed with me. I remember spooning her... and how good it felt. Having her body next to mine felt like some missing piece falling into place in my life. I fell asleep pretty soon, more at peace than I remembered feeling in ages.

I vaguely remember one point during the night that my hand had somehow found its way onto her breast. The colloquial term for how Ambreen is built is 'stacked', and I can't even describe how amazing her breast felt. I sure as hell wasn't going to move my hand. I fell back asleep a little while later and I kind of remember her gently moving my hand back down to her belly and clasping it in hers.

I woke up in the morning and she was still there, cuddled up with me.

So... you know how there's a certain thing that happens to guys in the early hours? The dreaded 'morning wood'? Well, mine was up and active and pressed firmly against her ass. I just prayed that she didn't feel anything, but I wasn't quite sure how that could be possible.

I just laid there for the longest time until I felt her stir.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning, Max," she said.

She turned to face me... and now my hard and evident friend was against her thigh. I kind of forgot about that, though, because one of my dreams was coming true - waking up with a phenomenally beautiful woman in my bed.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"You know, actually better than I thought I would. Thank you for taking such good care of me last night."

"It's what a friend does," she said. "I hope you'll do the same for me if I'm ever that stupid."

"You'd never be that stupid," I said.

"Who says?" she said. "I have every right to be just as stupid as the next person, and I'm in college. I'll do what I like... and I've got my 'brother' to take care of me."

"Brother?" I asked.

"Well, if I'm the sister you never had, , like you said last night, I guess that makes you my brother."

Fuck, I thought to myself. Friends Zone for sure.

"Yeah," I said. "Your... brother. Cool."

Life had fallen into a pleasant routine. It was not monotonous by any means, especially due to the friends I had made. I had become pretty close with my roommates, with Sheila and surprisingly, with Max.

In fact, Max and I began to share many interesting experiences together. No, not interesting in that way. They were platonic ones, stuff you do in college so that you can get it out of your system and be a fully functional adult. At least that's what I'm assuming the purpose of it is.

"You spend an awful lot of time with him y'know," Sheila pointed out one day while we were lazing in a small grassy patch in front of the Physics building.

"With who? Max? Is that a bad thing?" I asked as I folded my legs in front of me, crossing my ankles so as not to give some poor passerby a glimpse of my underwear. My clothing had gradually gotten shorter and more revealing, and now I wore pencil skirts and summer dresses with no qualms. But I kept it classy. For example, I had made a promise to myself to never even set eyes on the monstrosities that are "booty" shorts.

Sheila shook her head, her face in a sort of half-grin. "Nah mate, but you gotta' wonder if he wants more from you. I mean, he is a man. They'll want anything with a pair of tits."

"No, he's really not like that," I found myself surprised by how quickly I came to his defense. "He's very considerate, and hasn't made me feel like I need to, you know...do anything," I flushed and averted my gaze, and Sheila's grin grew.

"I'm beginning to think that you might be the lecher instead," she snorted. I threw a pebble at her cleavage and she squawked.

I'd like to clear things up a bit. I appreciate Max as a friend. I really, really do. But I still think he's pretty cute. And while I don't think I have any feelings for him, I think my libido might. Plus, sometimes he looked so handsome, I just wanted to pounce him and bury my face in his neck...We were no longer awkward around each other but I occasionally had awkwardly sexual thoughts about him. I was still a virgin, mind you. I wanted to explore, but with somebody I could trust. And the only person who fit that description so far was Max. Who, I recently found out, was also a virgin. So it would be a win-win situation. Right? I wanted to bring it up to him eventually.

Halloween week brought many delights. I got to try pumpkin beer for the first time, and deemed it the drink of the gods. Sheila and I realized the key to getting into parties for free was low-cut shirts. And of course, I got to eat candy, lots of it. But Halloween brought a pretty big downer too. I had returned from a party and was only mildly interested when I heard a ruckus and mentions of a boy having puked all over himself and the boy's bathroom.

I was changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for optimal bedtime comfort, when I heard that it was Max who was doing the puking. Within seconds, I was there. It wasn't really an effort chasing the brutish frat boys out of the bathroom. I think I sound like an angry mother when I yell, so I guess that helped. It was getting Max's ass into bed that was a bit difficult. I was pretty worried by this point, and the poor thing could barely get words out. But eventually I got him into bed. And then he decided to drop the "sister" bomb on me. The night before I wanted to ask him if he wanted to be friends with benefits, the genius decides to tell me I'm like the sister he never had. I tried not to let my disappointment show, though he would've been too drunk to notice it anyway.

I remember falling asleep on the chair. Worried that he might puke in his sleep and choke on it, I decided to stay the night. In the chair. So I was surprised when I sort of woke up sometime before dawn and found myself being spooned by Max, his hand cupped around my breast. Oh, well that's...interesting. Should've worn a bra, probably. My sleep-addled brain couldn't process thoughts any further, and I began drifting off again, taking his hand in mine and shifting it before I passed out completely.

"Well, if I'm the sister you never had, like you said last night, I guess that makes you my brother," I found myself saying this to him the next morning. I thought I'd test the waters, see if he actually meant it. Maybe I still had a chance. His boner had been pressed against my backside for a good part of the morning, and that did nothing to improve my mood. Sister, my foot.

I watched him for a response as I slid out of bed and stretched. He didn't seem to remember, but still went and said "Yeah...Your...brother. Cool." Sigh.

"Well since we're so close and everything...maybe you could help me with something?" I began slowly. This would be my...what's it called...my last ditch effort. "I've been thinking lately. I really want to um you know...hook up with somebody. But I'm not the best at meeting guys. Mainly because I don't go out as much as I should. Anyway, I was wondering if you had any friends who might be, you know...suitable. It's weird I know, but I really want...you know...the full college experience." I finished with a sheepish laugh, heat rising to my cheeks. I perched on the bed beside him. Despite his sorry state last night, I couldn't help but smile a little at the sight of him now, his hair all mussed up from sleeping and a sweet sleepiness still on his face.

It was the smile that got me. There was something there in her smile. Even through my hangover-haze, I just knew that she was sending me a sign.

The other thing that got me, the blush. I call it the brown girl blush. It takes a while to get used to it, but once you know it, you can still see it. She was blushing furiously.

It's weird I know, but I really want...you know...the full college experience."

I didn't care if she was serious or not about me hooking her up with someone else. I'd just spent the night with her, I'd slept in the same bed as her. I was in... well, I was in something. I sure as hell wasn't going to set her up with someone else... at least not before taking my shot, and this seemed like the best opportunity I was ever going to get.

Here's a silly thing, I worried about puke breath. I was going to try and kiss Ambreen and I didn't want it to be gross. The, I did a mental inventory and remembered that she'd had me brush my teeth the night before and I hadn't thrown up since then. So, I had morning breath, and so did she.

"I know just the guy, Ambreen," I said quite seriously.

"You do?"

"Yep," I said. "His name is Max Hansen."

"Oh," she said. Then her big eyes opened even wider. "But Max, that's you... you said I was like your sister."

"Did I?" I said. "Well, maybe I did, but that's because you were taking care of me in a way that a sister might. So, you want to hook up, huh?"

"I uh... yes," she stammered. "I mean, no... I mean...that was a stupid thing to say."

"Ambreen, come here," I said.

"No, Max, I..."

"I said, come here," I said in a more stern voice.

She responded to that tone surprisingly. She lowered her eyes from mine and came right over to sit on the bed in the spot I had patted with my hand.

"Wonderful Ambreen," I said. "I've wanted to kiss you since the very first day I saw you in your parents' restaurant. I've dreamed about it for over a year now. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Now kiss, me, and make one of my dreams come true."

I leaned in and cradled her face with my hand, pulling her closer to me and putting my other arm around her shoulder.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that when our lips met, I almost fainted. I was so lightheaded I was actually lucky I was holding on to her or I might have just fallen off the bed and fainted. It was a simple, but intense kiss. My lips parted, her lips parted and we just melded together.

I finally pulled back from the kiss. We both sat there for about five seconds, stunned with our eyes closed.

"Ambreen," I whispered. "Did you... did you feel that too?"

She nodded, doing this cute thing where she bites her lip just a bit.

I pulled her closer to me and we really started making out. We stayed sitting, making out with each other for the longest time. I think both of us realizing that once we moved to a lying down position it would imply... more might happen.

We did move there, though, and words can't do justice to how overwhelming it all felt. I was on top of her for a while and even though my cock was a very 'tangible' thing in between us, I really didn't start grinding right away. I was too overwhelmed with everything else. My hands began to roam and I touched her wonderful body all over. I wanted desperately to touch her breasts again and I was on the edge of asking her if I could.

Then I remembered the advice of a friend of mine who had a little more experience. He wasn't exactly a kiss-and-tell sort of guy, but he had given me few pointers just in case.

"You don't ask about that," he said. "When it comes time for that, you either do your you don't... she'll let you know if the answer is 'don't'.

So, my left hand slid up over her shirt and onto her breast.

As a guy, I can say there is nothing like that feeling in the world. The first time you feel a woman's breast in your hand. Yeah, I'd kind of unconsciously copped a feel the night before, but this was real. I was kissing her and I was caressing her breast... and she didn't stop me. I think I was doing something right, too, because she started to breathe a little quicker and give out little moans as I did. Especially when I moved to her nipple and started pinching it gently through the fabric of her T-shirt, I knew I had had 'touched a nerve'. She kissed me even harder then, and her breath was coming in deep, passionate almost-gasps.

I can't remember exactly when, but at some point she pulled off my shirt and started kissing me all over (well, above the waist). She kissed her way down my neck and onto my chest. It was my turn to moan when she found my nipples and she started teasing me, flicking her beautiful tongue back and forth.

Eventually, we rolled over and she was on top. Her legs were straddling one of mine and that's when the grinding really began. I was grinding my cock up against her thigh and she was rolling herself up and down against my leg. We were both moaning into each others' mouths as we kept kissing... and our tongues were now dancing back and forth with each other.

My hands were on her back and they soon found their way under her shirt. Her skin was SO smooth and so wonderful I could have just caressed her back for the rest of the morning.

But I didn't.

My hands worked their way further and further up. Then they worked their way to her sides. She jumped a little bit and I looked into her eyes out of concern that I'd gone to far, but she was smiling.

"It tickles, that's all," she murmured.

I worked my way up a little further, more carefully, and my hands were soon brushing the sides of her breasts. She caught her breath moaned, grinding herself into my leg even harder.

I paused there, and I pulled my hands from under her shirt and lifted her face up away from mine. I did ask, then.

"Ambreen, you have no idea how much I would love to see you without that shirt on."

I'll let her tell you her response and what happened next.

DaddyisHere said:
"I said, come here,"

I felt a shiver trickle down my spine when he said it, though I can't be sure why. My bashfulness had overcome me when he had all of a sudden professed his interest in me. And there seemed to be a lot of interest. I suddenly found the floor to be very captivating. Also, I just couldn't look him in the eyes, my face was too flushed.

"I've wanted to kiss you since the very first day I saw you in your parents' restaurant. I've dreamed about it for over a year now. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Now kiss, me, and make one of my dreams come true." Max said, his warm breath caressing my lips. I managed to raise my gaze to meet his then, despite my heart feeling like it had leaped high and lodged itself in my throat.

And then we were kissing. I had honestly never felt like this before, and the waves of emotions and sensations were almost too much to handle. I just let them wash over me, not really bothering to analyze them or get anxious over the little details like I normally would.

Oh, god Riya. What have you gotten yourself into? There was that niggling voice of doubt and fear, of getting caught somehow. Getting caught while in folded in the arms of a non-Pakistani boy, while his lips were tenderly taking mine. The thoughts were there, yes, but I quickly dismissed them. I was not going to let some "what ifs" ruin this for me.

"Did you... did you feel that too?" he asked softly. "That"? What was "that"? I could not quite define it, but I knew what he meant. As I nibbled my lower lip in thought, I managed to nod.

This seemed to spur him on, and he pulled me to him and crushed my mouth with his. I moaned waveringly into the kiss, especially when his tongue found mine. My skin tingled where he gripped me. I felt an escalating heat between my legs, and I knew my shorts would soon be dappled from how wet I could feel myself getting.

At this point you might be wondering how a quiet Pakistani girl from a traditional background ended up so interested in sex. I had a strong fascination for it ever since I was young, and even in urban Pakistan, you see things and hear things. And then I came here and found the Internet. Porn was everywhere, and helped me uh...deal with my burgeoning sex drive. But it also made me want to try the things I saw on a man, and Max was now tempting me beyond belief.

He seemed to have the same idea, judging by the way his hands explored my body and then decidedly took a hold of one of my nipples through my shirt. I was doomed. As sensitive as I was down below, it was nothing compared to how receptive my nipples were. I had made myself orgasm from just flicking and twisting them for a while. So when Max's hand gripped the little nub it was all I could do to keep from clawing at his shirt. I dug my nails into his shoulders and undulated my body against his so that my breasts would rub against his chest, and I could feel that delicious rush again.

Eventually, I could take it no longer, and I found myself tearing at his shirt. My mouth went straight to his neck, and I nibbled, sucked and kissed him there like I had wanted to for ages. I dragged my lips down his chest to where his nipples were, glancing upwards to give him a tiny mischievous smile. I began to tweak his nipple with my tongue, secretly hoping that he might return the favor later.

And then I was on top. Our kiss was still hungry and unrelenting. His hands, with their slight roughness, were gliding over my back, and I quivered, never having had any man touch me there before. "Oh, God. Max." was all I managed to whimper against his lips as we began to grind. My...pussy felt aflame, yet soaked at the same time. And there was this insatiable throbbing that I'd never felt before. It almost frightened me. But I wanted to push further, to pleasure Max and to have him do the same to me. I swallowed hard, and wondered for the first time if I would be up to the task. Watching such acts in porn was entirely different from doing them yourself.

"Ambreen, you have no idea how much I would love to see you without that shirt on."

I gave a pause and hovered over him, breathing hard, my hair in a disarray and falling into my face. You have to understand, I had never had my clothes off in front of anybody since I was about 3 (when I needed help getting them on still). It's an odd thing, to do something for so long and then to just dismiss it.

I gave no response but I lowered my face to Max's, and gently captured his bottom lip between my teeth so I could lightly nibble on it and then kiss him. As I did so I lifted my shirt higher, until my breasts felt the nip of the air. Then I sat up on my knees and took the whole thing off, all the while adjusting where I sat so that I was directly over Max's cock. When I lowered myself again his cock was perfectly ensconced in the gap between my ass cheeks. If I shifted my hips back it would grind against my throbbing pussy...but as tempting as that was I didn't. I could feel my skin burning as Max gazed at me, and I knew my dark nipples were now hard and small.

"If only I'd known earlier..." I murmured as I placed my hands over both his, and slowly guided them over the slope of my hips. I brought his hands to my breasts, and gave a small gasp as I felt the unfamiliar touch. Max gripped them lightly, his fingertips slightly denting my soft flesh. My nipples were poking into his palms. I tend not to use expletives, so you'll have to excuse me when I say it felt really fucking good. There was no helping it. I began to grind my hips in a small circle, so that the hardness of his cock rubbed my pussy through my shorts. He gave a surprised groan. "Ambreen..."
"Oh, fuck. Max." I couldn't help but moan from the amazing friction against my clit, my back curving as I thrust my breasts further into his hands. My hands were still on top of his so I lightly broke his hold on my one of tits and dragged that hand to my mouth where I caught his forefinger in my mouth and slowly sucked on it while still grinding my pussy against his cock, images of blowjobs flashing through my mind. I kept my gaze fixed on his face, and saw his jaw drop slightly, so I couldn't help but smile a little.

I kissed his fingertips before cupping my face with his hand and leaning closer, my hips still moving in slow circles.
"Max, I don't want you to be gentle with me," I whispered huskily, caressing his lips with mine for a second. "I want you to take me. I want it hard. Would you want to...do that?" I had been assertive up to that point but then I felt myself falter. What if he didn't want me badly enough to do that?

For the sake of my throbbing pussy, I hoped he did.

MAX

So... my head was spinning at that point with the overload of new sensations.

To review: First kiss with Ambreen. First time seeing a (live) girl naked from the waist up. First time getting to second base (or is it third, I've never been sure). First holding a girl's breast in my hand over the shirt. First time under the shirt. First time dry humping. And, now, the first time was coming with a girl who said:

I want you to take me. I want it hard.

That's a lot of firsts! All, fucking, awesome, firsts.

Oh, and I planned on taking Ambreen hard... as hard as a virgin 18-year-old guy with no experience could.

But, I wasn't going to start just yet. First, I had Ambreen's phenomenal breasts to enjoy for just a little while. I cannot describe them well enough. They had felt large in my hands, but once she took her shirt off, I saw they were perfect. Natural, large, and just the perfect compliment to her narrow waist and curvy hips in her shorts.

She wanted me to 'take' her, so I quickly devised a plan.

First, I pulled her to me to suck those amazing boobs into my mouth. I took one breast into my mouth at a time and sucked, working my tongue over her hard brown nipples. With the other breast, I pinched firmly on her nipple and listened to her moan and felt my leg growing wetter and wetter as she ground herself against me.

I was tasting the most beautiful taste of my life, Ambreen’s tits.

I know that sounds crude, to use that word… but god she’s got amazing tits. Breasts, boobs, whatever you want to call them – she is amazing.

I’ve got a confession to make… I’m glad she asked me to ‘take’ her. Here’s the truth, I was about ten seconds away from cumming in my shorts. The way she was grinding against me was just so incredible.

But, when she asked me that, I felt a change in my body. I’d felt that odd rush when I told her what to do and she obeyed, when she begged me to take her… I felt this strange surge of power and that power kind of infused my whole body. Suddenly I had a mission… and I was not about to let myself cum before I fulfilled that mission. I was also thinking of the way she had sucked on my finger and how much I wanted thos same lips to be around my erection.

As I was sucking on her tit and driving her crazy, my free hand (not the one pinching her other nipple) – my free hand worked its way up her back to her hair and wound its way through.

“Oh God, Max. Oh god,” she was moaning.

Then, her next sound was a bit more of an “Ah!”
I yanked back on her head, hard. She whimpered from the pain and at the same time I bit down, just hard enough on her nipple to make her gasp out in pain.

“Tell me, Ambreen,” I almost growled. “Have you ever thought about sucking a cock?”

She hesitated. I yanked even harder making her yelp.

“Have you? What kind of naughty thoughts go on in that ‘good little girl’s head late at night. Does our perfect little Ambreen think about sucking cocks?”

(Trust me, I was improvising at this point… but it felt right).

“Yes,” she whimpered. “I think about it all the time.”

“Then maybe it’s time you did,” I said. “Get down on the floor and show me all the stuff you’ve been fantasizing about in that nasty little mind of yours.”

I yanked one more time to hear another one of her tender little squeals before letting go and pushing her up.

I debated pulling down my pajama pants, but I wanted the pleasure of watching her unwrapping my cock for the first time.

I had never been so wet before, I realized as I felt the warmth seep through my shorts, surely smearing on his leg. Max had decided to tease my nipples with his lips and tongue and I went crazy, moan after moan spilling from my mouth as I bucked my hips against his leg. I entwined my fingers through his hair and pulled his head closer, letting him feast on one of my breasts while he toyed with the other using his hand. Watching his tongue run over the dark points of my nipple was almost hypnotic. I wanted him to toy with me, to keep using my breasts as he pleased.

But then I felt his fingers snake through my hair, and the next thing I knew, he had yanked my head back, and I felt his teeth sink into my nipple a little. I inhaled sharply at the pain, but still felt myself gush.

“Tell me, Ambreen. Have you ever thought about sucking a cock?” he said, his voice oddly gravelly. His tone was like earlier, when he had commanded me to go to his side, and once again I felt a tremor run through my body at his words. How was he doing that to me? And why was I reacting like I was? And he was being so blunt all of a sudden. So...matter-of-fact. It made my stomach tighten and something inside me pulse achingly, and a flush rise to my face. My thoughts made me hesitate, and this made him tug at my hair with more force so that I exclaimed from the pain, my fingers digging a little into his biceps.

“Have you? What kind of naughty thoughts go on in that ‘good little girl’s head late at night. Does our perfect little Ambreen think about sucking cocks?” he continued in the same growling, demanding manner. I gasped in his hold, my bottom lip quivering for a moment at the slight humiliation of being addressed like that. But I think...on some level...I found it really, really hot. At least, I know my body was responding positively. My nipples were stiff little nubs, and my skin felt like it was on fire. I managed to emit a pathetic little "Yes." I admitted to thinking about it pretty often.

“Then maybe it’s time you did,” he said. “Get down on the floor and show me all the stuff you’ve been fantasizing about in that nasty little mind of yours.” he punctuated his words with another yank to my hair.

I didn't say anything but just nodded at him, wide-eyed. I don't think I could say anything by that point. His words had my stomach in knots, and my chest rising and falling rapidly with my breath. It was happening. I was going to...fuck him with my mouth...suck his cock like I had thought of doing many nights while furiously pleasuring myself. I ran my tongue along my lips to wet them, nervous yet riddled with excitement.

I slid my body down his, kissing, licking and nipping at his neck and chest as I slowly lowered myself until my face was level with his crotch. I glanced upwards at him, one eyebrow lifted questioningly, waiting for some sort of signal I guess. He just looked back down at me, his face a bit impassive. But he nodded. I took in a shaky breath, hooking my fingers under the waistband of his pajama bottoms. And then I slowly shifted them down until his very hard cock was exposed. "Oh...fuck, i-it's so hard," I found myself moaning lowly.

My gaze kept flitting back and forth between Max's face and his rigid cock which I was tentatively wrapping my fingers around. It was thick and warm, and so...inviting. I had obviously seen many from watching porn, but having his in front of me was entirely different. I could do things to Max's. I tried to look at Max again for reassurance, but he seemed to think the best way to encourage me was to shove my head down, so that my lips pressed against the head of his cock.

"Why are you hesitating? If you want to stay in this bed you're going to have to suck me off," Max said sternly, his eyes never wavering. I felt almost like we had fallen into these roles, ones that made me hotter than I could believe. I didn't understand it but I went with it. I parted my lips, then wrapped them around the tip of his cock, the salty taste of his skin overtaking my tastebuds as I flicked my tongue over it. My eyelids fluttered to a close as I gave a languid groan. Then I plunged him deeper into my mouth, resting his cock against my tongue, and I kept the fingers of one hand circled around his girth.

I honestly believe porn is an educational tool. If I hadn't watched as much as I did, I wouldn't have known how to handle Max's cock and make him grunt in pleasure like he started to do after my sucking became more rhythmic and more deep. My lips ran up and down along his length, while I swiped my tongue on the underside of his cock. At the same time I kept my fingers in a ring around it, gently squeezing it as I had my fingers follow the motion of my mouth.

I looked up at him for some sign of approval, and then let his cock pop out of my mouth before I nestled it in the deep and warm crevice between my...my tits. My breasts engulfed his fairly impressive length until only the tip was visible. Lowering my face I slowly ran my tongue along the head of his cock, leaving the shine of saliva on my own tits and on him.
"Max," I murmured softly while rubbing my tits up and down his shaft, "W-would you like to...cum on me or have me swallow it?" I finally managed to mewl.

W-would you like to...cum on me or have me swallow it?

MAX

Okay guys... honestly tell me that I hadn't found the perfect girl. Her first time ever giving fellatio and she was perfect at it. I had a hard time believing she hadn't been with a bunch of guys - but I knew her too well. She was just a natural at this.

Her hands, her tongue, her lips - everything she did was almost instinctive and perfect. She brought me such pleasure. A guy couldn't possible ask for a better first blowjob.

Then, she drops that bombshell. I'd guess about 90 percent of girls would rather have the guy cum on the floor or anywhere else. Here was Ambreen asking whether I actually wanted her to swallow it.

Coolest.

Fucking.

Girl.

In the world!

"Oh my god," I murmured. "How about some of both."

I know that Ambreen had watched her share of porn. I had, too. With her kneeling there, I had to try something I'd fantasized about so many times while jerking off.

"Come here," I said.

I lifted her up and pulled her close, her chest right against my cock. She instantly grasped my meaning and wrapped her beautiful tits around my cock and started moving up and down. I reached down and squeezed them too, pushing them in even tighter. We found a rhythm where my cock was disappearing between her mounds and then reappearing to pop up. She dipped her head down with each surge upward and took my cock into her mouth with amazing ease. The feel of her around me, the touch of her tongue and lips - I was soon ready to burst.

"Oh Ambreen... oh Ambreen! Oh, my god!" I cried.

She knew I was there and she dropped down to pull my cock into her mouth.

Again, and this bears repeating.

Coolest.

Fucking.

Girl.

In the world!

I'd heard countless stories of girls being pissed off when their guys came in their mouths, or even girls puking when the cum hit their tongues.

Ambreen just took it in and sucked hard - swallowing. She even remembered what I said and when I started to spurt a second time, she pulled back and aimed my cock over her perfect tits.

It was the most amazing sight I'd ever seen in my life. My bright white cum sprayed out over her amazing brown skin. She leaned back to let me keep spraying and by the time I was done there were white dollops and pools all over her tits and her belly. She also had a stream of cum dripping down her chin and onto her neck. She started to get up, but I couldn't let her.

My roommate and I had bought a nice Colgate rug for the middle of our room and even that added to the wonderful blend of colors. If there wasn't the fear of pictures making it to the internet, I would have set up my own photoshoot right there.

"No, don't move," I ordered her. "Just stay there and let me look at you."

"Oh, you like this?" she said, looking up at me flirtatiously. "You like seeing yourself all over me? Because I sure like it."

She dipped her finger into a pool on her right breast and lifted it up to her lips, teasing me even more.

"Oh my god, Ambreen!" I sighed. "You are so amazing."

I dropped down and fell on top of her, kissing her passionately. I suppose some guys would have been grossed out by tasting their own cum, but I didn't even think about it. It just made her lips wetter and more tasty. I also didn't care about the sticky mess in between us. I just pushed her back and we started making out all over again. The only difference is, now I was entirely naked and all she had left was her shorts.

There's that crazy 'rule' you have when you first get together. If one of you has their pants on... you're safe. But I thought back to what she had said.

"I want you to take me..."

There's no two ways of interpreting that statement - and there had been no 'taking' yet. We kissed a little longer, but I felt my cock getting harder.

“Take off your shorts,” I ordered her.

“Max, I…”

“Do it," I ordered.

Her eyes widened , but she leaned back and lifted her hips, pushing down her shorts.

I was a bit surprised to see that she’d trimmed things down to a lovely little landing strip. It was so hot to see her entire body now.
There were a million things I wanted to do, but first I wanted to be sure she was taken care of.

I laid at her side and kissed her again. My hand drifted over her breasts, down her belly, and then to her lovely pelvis. My hand searched around, feeling her dripping labia and then higher up… but the truth is, I didn’t know my way around. I found her clit, but I was just clumsy. I wasn’t the natural that Ambreen had been with her mouth.

“Show me how, Ambreen,” I said.

“What?” she said, sitting up and blushing (brown girl blush. Trust me, I knew it).

“Go on,” I said. “You’ve done it before. I want to learn how to do this right.”

I crawled around in front of her and I took her legs in my hands, spreading them wide. I sat right down in front of her there, with a perfect view of her pussy.

“Max, I’m really not comfortable with…”

I leaned forward and grabbed a nipple firmly in my fingers and pinched down hard.

“Do it,” I said. “Show me how you pleasure yourself."

With a sly grin, I reached down and grabbed my rock hard cock. Hey, I was eighteen, horny, and how could I possibly stay soft for more than a few seconds in the presence of such a beauty?

"I’ll return the favor. I’ll show you how it looks when I stroke myself, thinking of you. That’s right, I’ve done it. I've masturbated while thinking about you. A lot. Here’s a pillow to prop yourself up better. So, Ambreen. Masturbate for me. Now! "

I tossed her the pillow so she could lean up against it. She propped it up against my roommates bed and spread her legs. I sat leaning against my bed, my legs inside of hers and touching them I took my cock in my hand and started stroking it slowly. She sort of got entranced by that for a little while.

In truth, there was a method to my madness. If I was going to take her virginity, I wanted to be sure she was ready. I wanted her as horny and excited as possible. I thought this would be the way.

I pulled her out of her reverie of watching my cock.

“Go on! Touch yourself. Show me how it’s done.”

When I was younger, about fifteen or so, my parents took me to the rural village that my mother came from. It was all mud huts, dirt, lush greenery and rushing rivers. I spent my days running around with soil on my knees, under my nails, and dust and leaves in my hair. It was carnal and wild, and I loved it. When Max finally came in my mouth, it oddly made me feel the same way wandering about in the jungle had, like I was some feral creature that wasn't afraid to do something primal and dirty. I let him spurt his load onto my tongue, but there was so much of it that it trickled out of my lips. I felt even dirtier, and I realized something. I was cockhungry. I wish there was a less crude word for it, but there it is. The feel of Max's cock in my mouth, the warm rush of his cum entering my throat, that many smell that I wanted to get all over my face and hands, and the delicious taste of him. It sounds strange, I know, but I had never plunged so deep into a physical experience before, besides my time in the village, and it was the most amazing feeling.

After he unloaded the rest of his cum on my chest I looked down at the streaks of white that ran down the perky slopes of my tits, felt the hot trickles dribble down my chin and stomach. The taste of his cum had remained in my mouth. Max wasn't done with me yet though, thank God. After he got a good look at me his body bore down on mine, and I trembled and moaned in his hold as I felt his hot tongue swipe at mine. He paid no heed to the cum he had splattered on my chest even when it smeared onto his from our bodies pressing so close. It was so filthy and messy, and I was loving every second of it. As we made out I inched my hand lower and was surprised to find that his cock had hardened again. After nibbling playfully at his lip, I gave him a sly look, and proceeded to jack him off slowly, pausing occasionally to caress his balls.

My teasing was rewarded with him commanding me to take my shorts off. Hesitation overtook me again. But Max, he was a certain way in the bedroom when he wanted to be, sweet and tender one moment then steely dominating the next. I don't think I'd ever seen him so imposing before this morning. I have to admit, it made me feel like I was melting into a puddle at his feet. Needless to say, my shorts were soon gone. My pussy was exposed, and I tried not to be embarrassed about it being shaven clean except for a neat landing strip. It was obvious I was anticipating something. But Max distracted me from my abashedness...
“Do it,” he said. “Show me how you pleasure yourself."

I watched a smirk appear on his face and then squirmed where I lay, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip as I looked here and there but not at his face. Masturbating was really intimate. It was so exposing, and made me feel so vulnerable. Would I be able to let him watch me?

"I’ll return the favor. I’ll show you how it looks when I stroke myself, thinking of you."

My eyes lifted and widened at his words. I watched his hand rise and descend along his thick shaft and heard myself give the tiniest of whimpers as I wriggled from the fresh wetness between my legs. "I really don't know if..." I paused, my gaze lowering again to the sight of him jacking off. Watching him made my pussy tighten and sent a shiver through me. "Okay, for you..." I conceded softly, laying back on the pillow he gave me.

It was unusual...almost surreal to spread my legs in front of Max's unwavering gaze. Just last night we were friends. Now he was able to look at my most intimate parts. My pussy was slick and shining from my wetness, which had crept a little down my thighs by that point. Sweeping my hair over one shoulder, I leaned back and used my other hand to stroke my sensitive inner thigh. I then moved to my soaking wet clit, and began to rub it in slow but hard circles. I also began to roll one of my nipples between the fingers of my free hand. My head fell back a little, my lips parted to let my shallow breaths escape. I watched Max through heavy-lidded eyes, hissing out a husky "fuuuck" as I took in the sight of his muscles tensing and relaxing while he jacked off. Watching me. My hips rolled and pushed against my hand, and I began to whimper even louder. Normally I took a good five minutes to climax. But having Max there, his eyes taking me in hungrily, I was about to cum soon, and cum hard.

It was lucky he gave me that pillow. I began to thrash and writhe on the floor, very audible cries of pleasure tearing at my throat despite me wanting to keep quiet. The globes of my breasts bounced a bit from the speed at which my hand was going as I worked my clit. I used my other hand to insert one finger into my tight but slippery pussy, and then another finger, and then another, until I was pumping three in there with as much force as I could manage. But it still wasn't enough for me.

"Max, please! I can't fucking take this! Pleeease fuck me?" I realized I'd begun to practically shriek. Max was breathing heavily now, his hand working furiously over his cock which was now engorged. Yet he just smirked again and shook his head, then motioned for me to keep going, reaching out to flick my nipple almost like a taunt. I whimpered in desperation, and then looked back to his cock. It was so full and tempting...In fact...

All of a sudden, I stopped, extracted my now shining fingers from my pussy, and gave Max a small smirk. His hand slowed, and he looked at me questioningly, almost seeming frustrated. "Why did you stop?" he asked, his voice thick from arousal.
"You'll see." I rasped.
With one swift motion I gently pushed him into a sitting position so that his legs were out in front of him. I straddled one of his legs with my own, and pressed my pussy hard against him. Then I laid down against him, my breasts bearing down on his thigh. I began to grind my pussy against his leg, massaging my clit against the firmness of his muscles. I found myself on the verge of cumming in about 3 seconds. No...not yet.

With one hand I lightly cupped his balls and began massaging, and with the other hand I directed his cock into my mouth and began slurping voraciously. My head rapidly bobbed up and down on his cock and with each stroke I drove it deeper into my throat, until I was soon deepthroating him. Yes, there were a few tears trickling down my face from the natural aversion to having something in your throat, but I had wanted to try this for so long so I kept going. I moaned with his cock shoved deep into the wet tightness of my throat. As I made increasingly loud sounds of pleasure, I watched his face. His eyebrows rose as I slooowly slid his length out from between my lips and then began lap at it with my tongue, licking down his entire shaft before kissing and very lightly sucking at his balls and then licking those too.

Without warning I had his cock in my throat again, and I was squealing and moaning without shame. And then I felt it.

I came hard. It ripped through my body, sending electric shocks to my pussy, breasts and pretty much everywhere else. "Aah! Fuck, yes!" my voice was hoarse as I shrieked and tossed back my head, my dark hair falling across my face as I thrusted hard against Max's leg with each wave of my orgasm. Even as I came, my hand kept a steady rhythm as I jacked him off. I loved that he was watching me be so dirty, so slutty, grinding away like some horny animal with his cumstains on my chest.

He seemed to enjoy it too. Only a few seconds after I came, I heard his raspy grunt as he emptied a new load of his cum across my face. I gasped, but was smiling. Poking out my tongue, I licked around my mouth then sighed contentedly. And there I lay, spent from the first orgasm I ever shared with anybody, covered all over in Max's cum and relishing the feeling of...everything.

terrafirma said:
He seemed to enjoy it too. Only a few seconds after I came, I heard his raspy grunt as he emptied a new load of his cum across my face. I gasped, but was smiling. Poking out my tongue, I licked around my mouth then sighed contentedly. And there I lay, spent from the first orgasm I ever shared with anybody, covered all over in Max's cum and relishing the feeling of...everything.

MAX

So, I keep saying all of these superlatives 'most amazing', 'hottest', 'most beautiful', but you know what, all of those are true. I won't take one back one word that I say about Ambreen. That first time was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

So - to use the term 'hottest', watching Ambreen pleasure herself (or 'jill off' as I've heard it put) was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I could have watched her doing that for hours, days even. The way her body practically rippled with pleasure, the look on her face, the way her fingers worked her clit and pussy... Oh - My - God!

And then when she turned into a wild thing, grinding herself on my leg and sucking me off again! Oh my god.

I didn't get soft. Not one iota. My cock was fully at attention and reporting for duty right away.

I was so tempted to just take her right there on the floor, but it just felt wrong. This was about to be our first time - the first for both of us. If I had a choice, it would have been in a fancy hotel room with canopied bed. Since we didn't have that, I took her hand and pulled her up to the bed. I let her lay down on her back and then I placed myself in between her legs. Laying down on top of her felt so right. I took her hands in mine, sort of pinning them gently back against the mattress, and I kissed her tenderly. I moved my hips up and, surprisingly, found my way to her hot, moist opening. I say surprisingly, because it was my first time, but Ambreen and I have always had this amazing chemistry. We just move with each other in a natural way. Whether it's the way her arm slips into mine when we're walking, or my fingers find hers when we hold hands, or... more stuff. But, I'm getting a little ahead of myself, I think.

So, I was there, ready to move into her.

I kissed her tenderly. We looked into each others' eyes, me into her brown eyes that were like timeless, endless, bottomless abyss I wanted to fall into and never leave. She was looking into my blue eyes that I hoped reflected how much I cared about her at that moment. We hesitated then, stunned at the meaning of what we were about to do.

"Are you ready?" I whispered.

She could only do the nod again, her lower lip caught gently between her teeth.

"You tell me if it's too much," I said.

I pushed slowly. I think, as a guy, there's that idea that the hymen will be like this brick wall or something, but it wasn't like that. I could feel it resisting, but also slowly giving away. She winced a bit but gave a tiny nod for me to keep going. I pushed a bit harder and felt the first real resistance but I kept going and then 'pop', my cock suddenly slid all the way in as her maidenhead gave way.

Ambreen gave out a tiny cry and her back arched from the pain. Her hands gripped mine fiercely as she gave another pained moan.

I'm not going to lie, it was STUNNINGLY arousing. I'd just been given her most precious thing. To feel her body shuddering in pain as I took her virginity and hear her pained gasps is an experience that will be burned into my mind forever.

I was concerned, too.

"Are you alright?" I asked. "Too much?"

"I just..." she whispered. "Just stay there for a little while, and yes it's too much, but too much of everything. Too much hurt, but too much wonderful too. Oh Max, you feel so good inside of me."

There were a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks. I didn't want to let go of her hands, so I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed away her tears. Even today, I can still taste her salty tears on my lips.

I stayed there without moving for a while and kissed her tenderly. Our fingers were still locked together and I felt almost like we were suspended there. One part of us was laying there in a simple dorm room bed, the other part of us was somewhere else... suspended in beauty and frozen in a perfect place in time.

We couldn't stay frozen forever though, and it was Ambreen who broke the reverie. Her hips slowly rolled and caused my cock to slide a bit inside of her.

"Oh my god."

We both said it at the same time. Then we both laughed.

God, do I remember that laugh. The reason I remember it is because I was inside of Ambreen. I'd never felt someone laugh, not like that. Her tight, hot walls were wrapped around me and I could literally feel her laughing through my cock. We both smiled and I kissed her again and it was my turn to move.

There are no words to do justice to the way her moist pussy felt around me. Like any teenaged guy, I'd certainly done my share of masturbating and fantasizing about what it might be like, but my imagination could not have concocted the bliss I had just entered. I began moving slowly and I moaned from the ecstasy of the sensations bombarding my body. Of course, her tender warmth wrapped around me was perfect, but it all added up. Her hands in mine, her big tits squeezed against my chest, even the touch of her thighs against my legs was perfection. Every nerve in my body felt like it had been switched into overdrive.

"Does it... does it really feel good to you?" asked Ambreen, almost nervously.

"Are you kidding?" I said.

To punctuate my words I thrust a bit harder, a bit deeper.

Why aren't there words to accurately describe the sounds we make during sex. Right then, the sound Ambreen made was something along the lines of aannghhff. It was a good sound.

I pulled out a bit more and back in.

"Aannghhff." (or something that from Ambreen. My noise was more like just a low breath/moan.

We began moving together... it was like a dance, a wonderful, sensuous dance. Our bodies reacted to each other so quickly, I'm still surprised that it was our first time, how well our bodies found the perfect rhythms. I was moving my cock in and out of her and it was like my body knew the point where to go slower, or faster, or deeper.

And Ambreen's hips! Can we talk about her hips for a little while? Ambreen's hips move as if they have their own nervous system. The way she rolls them and lifts them. Holy shit! I don't want to be stereotypical here and make the belly dancer reference about a brown girl - but if you've ever seen a really good belly dancer, or the best Bollywood dancers, and the way their hips just suggest so many evocative things. Let's just say that Ambreen's hips could teach the best dancer in the world a lot.

I soon let go of her hands and let my hands explore other places. I moved a little to the side and one of my hands was able to find its way to her breast while the other cupped her cheek as I kissed her. Our pace slowed, but it was almost more intense.

"Oh Ambreen," I moaned. "Oh Ambreen"

I kept repeating her name again and again, it was the most beautiful word in the world to me at that moment (it still is, but again, I get ahead of myself).

Her moans continued, too. There were several times where her body shook and she gripped at my back - but I don't think it's my place to tell you whether she had an orgasm or not. She'll be honest with you, she'll tell you. Our slow pace grew to a faster pace and we were soon sweating together as I worked my entire length in and out of her with greater and greater fervor. Somehow, I didn't cum, but we did have to stop for a little while, exhausted.

"Why haven't we done this before?" I said. "This is really good, this sex thing."

It was then that occurred to me that I hadn't yet, quite taken her. Maybe you'd disagree with me, but when I think of the phrase 'taking a woman', I think of taking her from behind. I'd watched my share of adult vids, and there was just something about the sight of a guy pounding a girl doggy style... and of the different look the girl's usually had on their faces.

I was a bit reluctant to leave her, but I did. It was a sad moment when I felt myself leave her for that first time, but I knew it wouldn't be for long.

"Get up," I ordered her. "Get on your hands and knees for me."

I sure didn't get any argument. She was quickly up on an her hands and knees, facing away from me.

This time, I did have a bit of a problem. I tried finding my way, but couldn't quite get my cock in. My beautiful Ambreen was more than willing to help though, and her elegant hand snaked down between her legs to guide me perfectly into the place I was already missing so much.

I moved in slowly at first, but the angle... well, I'll just say it was fucking perfect. There was something different about this way. Lying on top of her, I had felt everything, every place where our bodies touched. Now the sensation was much more isolated. Now it was just cock, and pussy. I slid slowly in, deeper and deeper and my god did her tender, tight sheath feel good around me. I was aware of every tiny ridge and nuance inside of her. Then, my hips finally met her ass and she gasped as I bottomed out inside of her.

I pulled back and this time I pushed in faster. Hips, meet ass.

Holy... Fuck!

It felt so good.

Back out and back in again.

"Oh god, Max" I remember her moaning. "What are you doing to me?"

I started pounding her in earnest. Somehow, my right hand found its way to her hair and I gripped tight, yanking back on her head and using it for leverage to pull myself back in. She was moaning (well, almost screaming) with every collision.

This was taking her.

I was loving the visual aspect of this way. Her body truly rippled with the shockwaves of each collision. I could even see her amazing tits swaying back and forth with our bodies' motions.

"Oh Fuck!" I remember crying out.

That's when I suddenly realized it. We weren't making love. There are times that you make love, and times you have sex - but there are often times that there is no other word but 'fuck' to describe the action.

We - were - fucking! I loved the idea... and even more, I wanted to hear Ambreen say it. I wanted to hear that nasty word spilling out of the same lips that had sucked my cock.

I stopped moving and then fell down, resting on her back and lowering my lips to her ear.

"Do you like this, Ambreen?"

"Mm hmm," came the soft whimper.

"Do you like it when I fuck you?"

She could only nod. It was hot, seeing her nod from above her.

"Then ask for it," I said. "Beg me for it Ambreen. Beg me to fuck you."

I'll let her tell you how she responded.

Many of my friends have lamented to me about how they regret the way they had their virignity taken. During these conversations I tend to stay quiet, but can't help but feel a bit smug. Losing my virginity was phenomenal. You don't hear that often, but I have Max to thank for my inability to complain about my first sexual experience. Max, with that commanding voice, his rousing smell, those arms, those hands, and that cock. My God, I turned into putty for his cock.
He was very gentle with me when we finally did it. After I had his cum splash my face, I cleaned up very quickly with a towel that was lying around. I had a hard time looking at him, my shyness returning now that I wasn't some brazen slut sucking him off. He took me to the bed then, and proceeded to be very, very sweet to me, despite my earlier wanton behavior.

He lay on top of me and was right at my tight and quavering entrance, and had my hands pinned down. I smiled up at him and lifted my head to nuzzle his neck. When I met his gaze again there was something in his expression...I couldn't name it but it made my breath catch in my throat.
"Are you ready?" he whispered.
I couldn't say anything so I just nodded.

The pain is horrendous. It's quick but it's so sharp. But I wanted this, and I wanted it bad so I held as still as I could and...well okay, I won't lie, I was pretty much trembling and whimpering. Max, being the sweetheart he is, kissed my tears off my face, though I'm fairly certain I felt his cock stiffen more inside me after breaking my hymen. We stayed still for a long while, and the feeling was so...serene.

As nice as that was, I wanted him to quell that throbbing that had overtaken my pussy ever since he told me to suck him off. I shifted my hips, lifting and dropping them in an undulating motion. And it felt so good. Max seemed to be of a similar opinion.
I buried my face in his neck again as he began to thrust, the pain having now mostly subsided.

My legs eventually wrapped around his torso so I could lift my hips higher to meet his thrusts and have his cock push deeper inside me. The feeling was divine. I was clawing at the bedsheets, his shoulders, his back, and making animalistic sounds that I'd never thought I could make.
Max's shoulders were nice and broad, and while I held on to them I kissed along his shoulder to his neck, then gave his earlobe a playful nip. He was so delectably heavy on top of me, but his pace was tortuous, making my pussy ache with want. I knew I would cum soon. Max was so patient, and sweet, and his gradual rhythm was slowly working me up. Whenever he moaned my name I couldn't help but feel a tingle rise to my skin. I crushed my chest against his so that my nipples would rub against his skin, and this sent me over the edge. Entwining my arms around Max's neck, I gave a panting cry as I came all over his cock, the orgasm making my body quake.

Now, while I thoroughly enjoyed that part, I think what made Max such a mindblowingly good first time was that he seemed to just know what I wanted. It wasn't long before he had ordered me to get down on all fours, with my ass pushed out for him (well, he didn't order that part, but I did it anyway). I knew what he wanted to do and I wanted it, really, really badly. As much as I wanted to be treated tenderly, I wanted to be used too. I wanted to be fucked. Max somehow got this.

It took a little work to get him back inside me, but then, oh God. There was so much sensation. I thought I might need to rub my clit while he fucked me but I realized then that wouldn't be necessary. With Max behind me, my pussy felt so satisfyingly stuffed with his cock. And he was rubbing against something inside me that felt unbelievably good, ecstatic even. It was all I could do to keep from collapsing under him. He began to pump in and out of me and I couldn't help but moan. My moans turned to shrieks as he grabbed my hair and basically started pounding my pussy.
But then, for some reason he stopped, and I felt his weight shift so that he was resting on my back.

"Do you like it when I fuck you?" I heard him rumble.
I managed to nod while still panting a little. I couldn't quite look at him.
"Then ask for it," he said. "Beg me for it Ambreen. Beg me to fuck you."
This is when my head turned, my mouth a little open from confusion. Why would he want...
It was odd, but somehow, the thought of admitting it to him so point blank just seemed to get me wetter. This was another way to be dirty for him. I wanted it now, but my goddamn shyness was still present.

"I-...Please Max, I want you to fuck me. Please?" I managed to whimper breathlessly. I felt his cock twitch inside me and I gave a growling moan. "Please let me be your filthy slut," I began again, slowly starting to move my hips even if his wouldn't budge. "Use me like your horny little fucktoy, please Max!" I groaned, and he responded with a low moan of his own. I felt his fingers dig painfully into my hips as he gripped me. And then he began to tear my pussy apart. His cock plunged in and out, his hips smacking into my ample backside with each thrust. I came once, then again. I could feel my fluids dripping down and coating his cock and my thighs. "Oh fuck yes! Oh, Max, keep going...that feels so good..." I managed to say between gasps.

His hand was in my hair again and he jerked my head back as soon as I felt him about to blow his load. But then he made a choked sort of sound, and tugged his cock out of the tight moistness of my pussy, and I felt him unleash his hot cum all over my ass. I gave a shuddering moan and arched my back at the sensation.

It was done.

I was no longer a virgin. Neither was Ambreen. We had taken each others' cherries.

I was on cloud nine.

I could have stayed in all day, but as Ambreen laid there, her face on the mattress, her ass still high in the air, she happened to look over at the clock. 8:50.

"Oh!" she cried.

"What? What is it?"

"Darn it, max. I've got a nine o'clock.

I had to suppress a chuckle. Here was the girl who had just asked me to "se me like your horny little fucktoy" and she was back to 'darn it'.

"Blow it off," I said. "Let's just skip classes for the whole and stay in here."

"I can't do that," she said.

She hopped up and grabbed the towel to clean herself as well as she could.

"Come on Max," she pouted. 'Clean off my back."

I did as she ordered. She picked up her clothes and saw that her shorts were still well soaked and also bore a bit of splooge from her first blowjob.

"Max!" she said. "Sweatpants, T-Shirt, now!"

She quickly took the items I gave her and pulled the draw string of the sweats tight. I have to confess, there is nothing hotter than seeing a girl wearing your clothes, and god did she look good.

I planned on seeing her back to her room. I opened the door and we both suddenly just stopped. There were people there. Lots of people.

Evidently, we had been really, really loud. Just about every door in the hall was open with someone standing in it. Guys. Guys with their girlfriends. Even some girls from the East side of the floor where Ambreen's room was were there. She just looked down to the floor and covered her face with her hands and started walking. I followed behind her.

You want to talk walk of shame? Usually it is after a drunken night. Ambreen was having to do it in her own dorm at 9 in the morning.

Then started the slow clap.

"Yeah baby! Yeah!" cried one of the guys and everyone started cheering.

I tried catching up to her, but she just pushed me aside.

"Just go, Max," she whispered. "I'll talk to you later."

So, I don't know if you've seen the movie '500 Days of Summer' but it is particularly apt in this scenario. There's a point where the guy has slept with the girl and he goes around high fiving everyone to the song 'You Make My Dreams Come True'. In my defense, I did not high five any of the guys who wanted to as I walked back to my room - but that's how I felt for the rest of the day. I was practically floating through the world.

Speaking of that movie... then came the let-down.

I had some afternoon classes and then I practically ran back to the dorm, wanting to see Ambreen. I knocked on her door and she opened it, looking very, studious, you might say. Hair up in a bun, kind of frumpy... but I didn't care. I just pulled her to me and kissed her.

Nothing. Her lips didn't move. It was that goodnight kiss after a date that didn't go well and the girl is just wanting to get into her house. I knew something was wrong.

"Umm, what's up?" I said.

I can't remember the exact words she said. 'Focus on college'. 'Today was fun' and then 'still friends'.

'What the fuck?' was the phrase that kept rolling around in my head.

It was like a sock in the gut. I just walked back to my room totally deflated.

Then, I got pissed off. I didn't know what sort of defense mechanism had kicked in with her, but I didn't like it.

For the past couple of months, we'd been meeting for dinner at 5:30 sharp, without fail.

Well, that day I got there and she was waiting. I gave her a half-hearted smile and then we went through the food line. When we got to the end, I said, "You know, I'm going to eat with Colleen today."

I walked away.

Colleen was a Sophomore who I had been ogling and Ambreen and I had actually talked about. Blonde, athletic but curvy, but smart. I hadn't had the guts to approach her more than a simple hello, but something about no longer being a virgin and the anger Ambreen really stirred something in me.

I went over and asked if I could sit with Colleen, who was sitting alone and reading. She said 'sure' and we ate and started talking.

When we were about ready to go, I just looked at her and said, "You know Colleen, we should do something sometime."

"Oh," she said. "Sure. Do you want to hang out this weekend?"

"No," I said. "How about now. How about we go back to your room and get naked and see where things go from there?"

She was stunned a bit, but then a slow spread across her face.

"I like it," she said. "The direct approach. Alright then, Mr. Frisky Freshman. Come on."

We dropped off our trays and started to leave. We had to walk right past Ambreen. I intentionally took Colleen's hand in mine, smiled at her, and led her right past Ambreen's table. I didn't even bother looking back to see her reaction.

I was ready to melt into the ground. Faces swam before us after Max opened the door to his room to walk me out after our fun. Faces of most of the people on the floor. I muttered a string of Urdu curses under my breath before sinking my face into my hands so I wouldn't have to make eye contact with them. And then I began scuttling back to my room with Max in tow. It got worse though, somehow. People began to whoop and cheer. I swear my head was about to explode from how hard I was blushing. In my mortification I abruptly told Max to leave me alone. Of course, I regretted it right after he left. It wasn't his fault, I'd been the loud one. Sighing, I shut my room door behind me. I had maybe, five minutes to make myself look human and get to class. Today was shaping up to be really great, it was.

It just seemed to get worse from there. I flipped open my phone (it was old but stalwart, and did what phones need to do), to find a text from my little brother.
"Baaji, this is weird. Baba's looking at these applications sent from guys who wanna marry u."
I sighed heavily and plopped down on my bed. Of course this would happen the night after I lost my virginity. It was a heavy reminder of my fate. My mouth pursed into a thin line and I tossed the phone to the other side of my bed. Screw it, I could miss one class, my attendance was impeccable anyway.

Max had been wonderful in bed, as good as the stuff I've read and watched. But I felt like maybe he wanted more. The way he sort of beamed at me...and his kisses...they were passionate but tender too...not something you'd share with somebody who was just a friend with benefits. Maybe he liked me. The thought made my stomach flip. It wasn't entirely unpleasant. Maybe I liked him too. I knew that I wanted to tell him to call me "Riya" from now on. It was what Americans would call my petname. In Pakistani culture it's the name people who are close to you call you by. And Max and I were closer now than ever before. My phone seemed to stare at me accusingly. Yeah, I get it, inanimate object. I have duties to my family, need to preserve their honor, can't do it by being with a white dude, blah blah blah. The thought made me sad, deeply so.

But family was big for us brown folk. You couldn't just estrange yourself. I mean, you could but it would be heart-wrenching and bad. And then there were honor killings to worry about. My father was a stern man, and had his moments of kindness, but I wasn't entirely sure he'd be above something so brutal. This was too much stuff to process right now. I sighed, put my hair up so I wouldn't have to deal with it right then, and turned on my Xbox to play Mass Effect. It's my form of stress relief, alright? Don't judge.

My R&R time was interrupted by a rapid knock on my door. I paused a moment before I opened it, and inhaled deeply, knowing it was probably Max on the other side. He kissed me. I didn't respond. He pulled away, and his face fell.

"Umm, what's up?"

"Max, I-..." for some reason my heart was racing and my stomach was sinking all at once. "I...well see, this morning was really fun. Like, reeeally fun. But I did just want to hook up, and not really take it any further than that. But...uh...I want to focus on college because that is my top priority, and, well...it would probably be too distracting to keep...seeing you. Not that I don't want to still be friends! I still definitely want to um...do that." I finished lamely then sighed. He left quickly.

That happened earlier today. After my conscience guilted me into attending my last class, I went to the dining hall to meet up with Max like we always did. I hadn't washed my hair during my shower, and it still carried hints of Max's scent. The clean boy smell. It took a bit of effort to keep myself from just blatantly sniffing at my locks.

And then...well...Max rejected me. I can't really put it any other way.
"You know, I'm going to eat with Colleen today." he said within seconds of approaching me. Before I could get a word out he had walked off.
And it wasn't long before I saw him flirting the blonde. When they walked away their fingers were entwined.

It hurt. Like somebody stabbed my chest with much enthusiasm. I don't think it's because of romantic feelings either. Maybe it was, who knows. But it was just extremely painful for him to just brush me off so callously after we shared such an intimate experience, and had been friends for so long.

I swallowed hard and blinked back tears, suddenly not hungry any more. When I returned to face my roommates, Kayla and Alice, they were adamant in their declarations of "He's not good enough for you anyway! His loss." and "Forget about him girl, plenty of other fish in the sea."

Somehow none of that made me feel much better.

About a week passed. I didn't bother contacting Max, and he didn't seem to want to get in touch with me either. Probably busy with Colleen. I'm not bitter though. If he was going to be an immature child about this, then I had better things to do than think about him.

Now that I was freshly initiated into the world of the sexually active, I wasn't as reticent whenever a guy hit on me. Which happened fairly often, now that I think back.

There was a guy in my Abnormal Psychology class with sharp blue eyes, who sat a few seats away. I knew him in my head as Husky Eyes, because his eyes reminded me of those found on gorgeous husky dogs.
"Hey, you wouldn't happen to have the notes for last Friday's class would you?"

I looked up and almost winced at the intensity of his gaze. He stood by my desk, smiling affably. Nice, chiseled jaw. Pleasantly stubbly. Good so far.

"I-uh...yes well...I do." Oh no, I could feel it. The shyness, rearing it's annoying head. Quick, say something funny or cute, but don't make yourself look stupid. Turning my head, I scanned the classroom then grinned at him. "I see you decided to ask the only Asian person in class."

He chuckled sheepishly then shrugged. "It could be that. Or I could have just been looking for an excuse to talk to you."
It was his turn to grin.

His name was Josh. It sounds like such a jock name, I know. And in a way he was a bit of a jock. He liked to call everybody "bro", and did mention his love for weight training during more than one of our conversations. However, he was a jock with a brain, I swear. It wasn't long before I found other...aspects about him to like. Best of all, he slipped into the friends with benefits role with no complications. He was...what people call "chill". It was nice, simple, and gave me what I had begun to crave.

But I would be lying if I said that I didn't think about Max.

I was going through so many emotions. One was just loss. Ambreen had truly been a huge part of my life. We'd been such good friends and gone through the whole freshman experience together. We'd been spending probably three or four hours a day together before 'the deed' and then she just turned cold on me and suddenly it was cold turkey.

Trust me, going cold turkey from someone like Ambreen - at least for me - felt about like it must feel to alcoholics or smokers who just quit all of a sudden. My life just felt empty.

In hindsight, I could have been a little more patient, a little more understanding - but the way she said it when I saw her at her room was just so cold, in a way.

So, I turned to someone else. First it was Colleen and we hooked up for about a week. Confession time, I was about ready to try to mend fences with Ambreen when she started hooking up with that fucktard jock Josh. Well, Josh is one of those guys who is smart enough but stupid at the same time. Does that make sense?

Here's your typical conversation with Josh.

"Dude, I was so stoked with my workout today. I benched twenty reps of two-forty with no problem, bro."

or

"I'm trying this new protein powder that's totally getting me ripped."

or

"I'm totally banging this Indian Chick. Friends with Benefits, that's all she wants. Huge fucking tits and her nips are like fucking joy buzzers. All I've got to do is lick them and she goes fucking insane."

This last one I heard when I was getting changed in the rec center. A) - He was too ignorant to even comprehend the difference between India and Pakistan. B) I wanted to rip his fucking head off, but the reality was I knew he would kick my ass if I tried anything.

So, that set us back another week. Then I moved on to Lindsey. She was a fiery redhead without much in the chest department, but a lot of enthusiasm.

All this time, one thing was nagging at me. I'd thought that the sex with Ambreen had been great, but she'd pushed me away. That put this insecurity in my head. I thought that I wasn't good enough in bed.

So, these other girls - I viewed them as training. I thought if there was any chance of ever being with Ambreen again, I wanted to be SO good, she wouldn't push me away again. Sort of twisted logic, I know, but that's how it was. I watched each girl's face when I was rubbing her clit, or when I was sucking on her breasts. I know each girl is different, but I was hoping there was some common ground there that would help me. One odd thing, I didn't go down on any of them. Neither of them ever asked and it seemed like I was doing alright with my hand and my cock in terms of bringing them pleasure.

In my mind, I was saving that. That, and a few other things, I wanted to save for Ambreen... I was at least holding out hope that we still might get together and keep teaching things to each other.

I got really into Bollywood films... not the exact right term, but you get my drift. I scoured YouTube and even found a local grocery that carried them. I preferred ones with subtitles, the dubbed ones just sort of bugged me.

I watched the older ones a lot, well, pre-2000. I was drawn to the ones where kissing still wasn't allowed. I would watch the young lovers falling in love and dancing and going just so far, but always stopping before the kiss. Even though Ambreen and I had certainly kissed, I still felt like that. I felt like I'd gotten this close only to be denied perfection. I'm not ashamed to say that sometimes I even cried. As corny as some of the movies were, when I saw a gorgeous brown-skinned actress pouring out her heart to the guy, it just ripped me up inside.

The time drifted by and Ambreen and I kept avoiding each other, but also keeping tabs on each other. Facebook, campus gossip, spying. We knew what the other one was doing.

Then came the Monday of Thanksgiving. I was in Philosophy class which was taught by this really cool Prof who had actually been a Christian minister at one point, but had chosen to move on because he wanted to know about everything. He had like, three doctorates and was one of those guys who seemed to literally know everything about everything. He still had a bit of the preacher in him, though and I still remember him talking that afternoon.

"Thanksgiving is an important time," he said. "And I would ask you all not to take it lightly. Every religion, every culture has a time when they choose to contemplate the gifts they have been given. I would advise you to do so this week. Think about what good things you have in your life. Think about what 'gratitude' truly is. Celebrate the gifts that the universe has given you. Treasure them."

You can guess what I was thinking about at that point.

After class, I walked right back to the dorm and went to Ambreen's room. I knocked, but she wasn't there. However, as I was walking back to my room, she appeared in the hallway and I was grateful to see she was alone. Actually, it was kind of nice because we were the only two people in the hall at the time.

When I caught her eye, she looked down and tried to just slide past me like we'd been doing. I wasn't going to have it. As she passed me, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back toward me. She looked up at me with a bit of anger but I yanked her even harder and then grabbed her by the shoulders, slamming her up against the wall.

"You listen to me!" I said. "You... you're my best friend, Ambreen. When I'm with you, life is better. I don't know how else I can say it. So, whatever happened between us in my room, we need to move past it, because I'm not going to lose my friend. We're going to start having dinner together again and we're going to start talking again, and we're going to start hanging out again. Because... because I can't be here and not spend time with you. Okay?"

I realized that I had a couple of tears in my eyes, and she did, too.

"Okay," she said softly. She was looking down again, still not meeting my gaze.

"Good," I said. "Now get your coat. We're going for a walk." I'll meet you in the lobby."

She did as I said, and five minutes later we were walking around campus on what was to be one of the last relatively mild days for some time. We didn't hold hands, but we did touch. Her arm was against mine.

We didn't talk about the other people. We didn't talk about our breakup, or whatever you would call it. We just picked up where we left off. I told her about the movies I'd been watching and she teased me about some of them.

"That one?" she said about one particularly vapid movie. "That's terrible."

"I didn't care," I said. "It was just so beautiful to watch, and the lead actress, she looked like... like you."

"Oh," she said, looking down again.

We got a little cold and drifted into the music building, just for warmth. We kept walking though, just drifting through the halls. We found ourselves in the practice wing and I suddenly had this overpowering urge. I looked into a practice room and saw that it was empty and pulled her in, locking the door behind me. I pulled off my gloves and let them drop to the floor.

"Max, I..."

"Shut up," I said.

She didn't have much choice but to obey me. My lips made her be quiet.

At the same time, my hand was lifting up her long wool coat, and her skirt, and quickly had her stockings and panties down far enough for my hand to to find its way.

It seemed that I had learned from my 'lessons'. I quickly found her wonderful little button and started to explore her, my fingers seeking out the perfect delicious circles to have her moaning and gasping with pleasure.

"Max, we really shouldn't..."

My hand sought out her throat, clamping down on it just firmly enough to frighten her... and restrict her breathing a tiny bit.

"Shh!" I whispered in her ear. "I'm in charge right now."

Her hips were quickly bucking against my hand and I plunged two fingers into her pussy. Now it was my thumb that was doing the work.

"Oh Max!" she moaned.

She was loud.

Not wanting to face another ovation, I kissed her even harder.

"If you need to scream, just scream into my mouth," I said in a low voice before covering her mouth with mine again.

Now I was fucking her glistening pussy with my fingers and my thumb was touching her in ways that I knew were divine based on her moans. She came and I loved the feel of her scream being muffled by my mouth. The worst was over, she pulled away and buried her lips against my neck, gasping out.

I looked up at the clock on the wall.

"Well, would you look at that," I said. "Five-thirty, time for dinner. Come on."

That was to be my strategy moving forward. I would not talk about our relationship or our 'status'. I would take her, or tell her what do do... and if she wished to do the same, that was fine with me. Other than the occasional (or frequent) mind-blowing sex, we wouldn't speak of it.

We were a bit more quiet walking to the cafeteria, and when we sat down to eat she was still a bit quiet... but she was certainly happy. It was a good kind of quiet too. The kind of quiet that happens between friends where it is okay to go without speaking.

Brown girl blush? Oh yeah, my Ambreen was blushing up a storm... but in a good way.

I think I felt my heart jump into my throat when Max grabbed my wrist in the empty hallway. My effort to loosen his grip was halfhearted because you know...I kind of didn't want him to let go. When I found myself being held against the wall there was a small jolt of fear in my belly. What was he doing? Was he trying to...He's not like that, shut up. I forced my eyes to meet his, nibbling on my bottom lip. And then a string of words began to spill from his lips and I was just about ready to melt.

"Because... because I can't be here and not spend time with you. Okay?" he finished softly. His eyes glistened, and I also had to blink hard to keep a few emerging tears at bay.

"Okay." I murmured, looking down so I could avoid the sudden urge to kiss him.

Despite the break in our communication, we picked up as if there never had been a brief rift. I'll admit, I was feeling pretty giddy. I had my Max back again. He honestly was my best friend too, and the past few days without him had hurt. Despite having good friends and fairly decent sex, there had been something almost...empty about everything. I had hated having him mad at me. And now everything was okay. I think.

I didn't want to talk about the different people we had both been seeing, so I made fun of his new fondness for watching Bollywood movies instead. I thought it was pretty cute actually, and I can't say I minded when he compared me to gorgeous Bollywood actresses. When it got a bit chilly out Max led me into the music building, and soon we were the only people wandering through the practice wing. I was a bit confused when he urged me into one of the practice rooms and locked the door behind me.

Before I could really protest, his mouth crushed against mine. The realization of what I'd been missing overtook me along with an electric rush of excitement. His kiss was as amazing as our first time, deep and passionate...it might have been even better because now he was...he was overpowering, I guess. For a moment I forgot we were out in public...though I think that may have actually added to how much I was enjoying him. His hands snaked under my red wool coat before yanking off the rest of my clothes...I gasped a little when my lacy white thong slid down my thighs. I was left wearing nothing but my tight, low-cut white tee.

I tried stammering out something in resistance, but Max definitely knew what he wanted and didn't hesitate to take it. His hand was between my legs, his fingers deftly pushed apart the plump folds of my pussy before his fingertips began working over my clit. I arched against him in sudden ecstasy, my arms folded around his shoulders so I wouldn't just collapse from the rush. I drew a shuddering breath while he continued to rub me so deliciously, and without realizing it I widened the space between my thighs to give his hand more room to play.

But we were still in the music building. What if somebody walked in...
"Max, we really shouldn't..." I was interrupted by his hand clenching around my throat. It wasn't too tight but I widened my eyes anyway, and gasped while my chest heaved against his.

"Shh! I'm in charge right now." his whisper made me shudder in delight.

This was new. But I think I liked it. At least, I knew that Max's fingers would find me even more soaked down there now. Without warning his fingers dipped into my pussy, while his thumb massaged my throbbing clit. I cried out, I couldn't help it. Now I was pressing my body against Max's as if I couldn't bear for there to be any space between us. I hadn't felt this thrilled and this horny since our morning together. And all he was doing was fingering me!

His name was all I could scream.

"If you need to scream, just scream into my mouth," he growled before kissing me again. I blushed, realizing how noisy I was being. This didn't stop me from finding his tongue with mine. If he was going to play my body like some instrument then I might as well just stop worrying and enjoy it. I was shaking now. My climax was close, so close. Something about having him grip my throat with one hand while he pleasured me with the other was driving me wild.

I came so hard I felt like it would never stop. For a moment I stiffened against him, groaning against his lips as I came and came and came. All over his fingers. The combined effect of having my sweet Max back again, his increased take-charge attitude, and his increased...skill had me ridiculously horny. So even after I came, even after I slumped against him breathing raggedly, I felt the ache between my legs, and I wanted more.

"Well, would you look at that," he said before I could ask for anything else. "Five-thirty, time for dinner. Come on." His tone was casual but there was this undertone that made it seem like there was no questioning him. So I didn't.

I couldn't wipe my grin off all throughout dinner, which seemed to amuse Max.
"You should probably stop smiling at me and start eating that soup of yours." he teased. I was sitting across from him and, yes, I hadn't really touched my food because all my attention was on him.
"Pfft, I don't know what you're talking about," I busied myself with my soup, ducking my head, but then slowly looked back up again. Our eyes met, and we both started to laugh.

I had butterflies in my stomach. At least, I think that's what they call that funny, fluttering feeling you get when you really, really like somebody.

Hold on. This wasn't good. What about home? What about that whole mess? If I began to like Max...but then again, maybe I had liked him from the very beginning...in a non-platonic way, but I didn't realize it until I didn't have him anymore. And now I had him back. But I wanted more of him. I wanted to talk more, to laugh more, to...fuck more, and to make love more. I wriggled where I sat, trying to muster up the guts to say what was on my mind.

"Um...Max?"

"Mhmm?"

"Could I maybe...spend the night in your dorm today? To catch up and stuff. If that's...okay with you." I looked down again and stirred my soup, feeling my cheeks flare. He chuckled.

"Of course, Ambreen. Why on earth would I not be okay with that?"

My chest swelled and I tried not to look too happy. At the same time there was this constant voice at the back of my head, spewing anxiety about everything else I had to deal with. I'd tell him soon, but not now.

"Oh also, Max? I meant to tell this to you sooner, but you know, stuff happened. Um...so brown people, we do this thing where the people closest to us call us by a different name. It's usually something short and sweet. Mine is...Riya. And I'd actually...really like it if you called me by it." I blushed, and then quickly added, "If you want to that is. I know it's pretty weird, and you've been calling me Ambreen so long. But I thought I'd give you the option." I looked up at him through my lashes and smiled, shrugging my shoulders a little as if to show that it wasn't really that big a deal. Which wasn't all that true.

MAX

"Riya.... Riiiya" "ReeYA"

"Would you just stop it," said Riya with a giggle.

I'd been saying her nickname... her special name ever since we'd left the cafeteria.

"I can't help it," I said. "I love it so much. I mean, love your name already, but 'Riya', and it's what your friends and family call you. It's like I'm part of a club that gets to call a beautiful princess by a special name."

She just leaned into me as we walked back across campus. We made our way back to the dorm and Riya... ooh, look, I said it. 'Riya' Anyay, Riya stopped back at her room to get a 'sleepover bag'. I should mention, I was basically free of my roommate. He was hooking up with a girl who lived off campus and I saw him about once a week, if that. He even told me that he'd text me before he came over.

"So, what's in the bag?" I asked when Riya returned. She'd just packed one of those simple soccer bags with drawstrings.

"None of your business," she said with a sly grin.

"Come on, show me." I insisted.

"Maybe later," she said. "If you're nice to me."

"I'm always nice to you," I said. "Come on, Riya."

I grabbed her and started tickling her, which she sort of loved/hated, and then we got into a full on wrestling match.

Riya is surprisingly strong. I mean, I can still overpower her, but when she puts her mind to it she is really fierce. We struggled around for a while until I finally had her pinned down on the ground, straddling her chest.

"What's in the bag?" I said.

"I'm not telling," she said breathlessly.

One thing I did know about Riya, she had an amazingly sensitive neck. In truth, there are lots of parts on her that are sensitive. But, I started kissing her neck but found the spot that if I kissed and licked a bit harder it was SO ticklish. She started squirming and crying out until I finally got her to surrender.

"Alright, Alright, Max!" she said. "It's lingerie. I just wanted... I wanted to have some fun tonight. Some special fun."

"Lingerie?" I said. "Oh Riya, I think it is time for a fashion show. Yes, I insist. Go on. I'll close my eyes while you're changing. Cross my heart."

I got up and sat on my bed, very ready to see just what Riya had packed for the night.

I pretend pouted at Max after he ruined my surprise, but I decided to oblige him anyway. The ghost of his kisses still tickled my neck. Rubbing it with one hand I bent at the waist to face Max and stuck out my tongue, just to see if he was peeking.

After confirming that his eyes were actually closed, I began to strip off my clothes until I was completely naked. I had not been naked in front of him for a while, and felt a bit self-conscious. However, it took some effort to not just jump him there and then, especially since he couldn't see me and wouldn't be expecting it.

But my lingerie was worth waiting for. I had taken a trip with Sheila to a high end lingerie store a few days ago so I could have her expertise on all things slutty and awesome. I had to admit that Max had been on my mind when I picked out what I wanted. At first I slipped on a black thong, the lace fabric not doing much to cover my backside. But that was the point wasn't it? Then I fastened on a corset that cinched my waist and created dramatic curves. The feeling of constraint was nice, though I had to make some effort to not grunt like an animal while fighting the fastenings. To my delight my first push up bra made my boobs brim over the black lace cups, and gave me cleavage that could drown probably drown a person. My favorite part were the thigh high lace stockings and garters. I slipped them over my legs, the sheer black fabric creating a sexy sheen. The last items were elbow length black gloves and a flimsy choker made of fake leather. I had seem some girls in bondage porn decked out similarly and while I wanted to please Max, I was also aiming to test his reaction to my attire to see if I could maybe...ask for stuff like in the porn.

"You can look now," I said somewhat softly. Max opened his eyes and his mouth was immediately agape.
"Wow...Riya."

I found myself giggling at his reaction, and then sauntered over to stand in front of him. Bending over, I placed a gentle kiss on his mouth, and then caught his lip between my teeth. Finally, we had a room and a few good hours to ourselves. It was what I had wanted since this morning. Well, since for a while actually. Lightly pushing his shoulders back a little, I sat across his lap and straddled his waist with my thighs. My arms hung over his shoulders, my breasts were pushed up so high they were almost on level with his neck. I kissed him again, this time deeper and with more urgency, and gyrated my hips in a tortuously slow circle on his lap. He'd better have gotten my message by this point. But just in case he didn't...

"I want you to do whatever you want with me tonight. I want you to use me, Max." I whispered in his ear after hesitantly breaking our kiss.

terrafirma said:
"I want you to do whatever you want with me tonight. I want you to use me, Max."

MAX

So... it's not all that often a guy gets that kind of offer.

First, I'd gotten to 'take' her. Now, I was getting to 'use' her.

My mind was racing at at the implications of those words. I think we tend to underestimate the power of semantics. In American idiom, here's how I see the progression:

*TAKE = Show her you are in control.
*USE = TAKE-enhanced. Do what you wish to her body as you see fit. Do not ask for permission.
Going down that path, I could only assume that:
*OWN = The next natural path in the progression. Own, or Dominate. To force or coerce her to submit entirely to your will. To not allow her to have a single moment of the day where she isn't contemplating how what she is doing might be please you. Her clothes - chosen because she knows you will like them. Her makeup, the same.

I knew we were heading down that path. I could see it iin Riya's eyes. Something in her longed to submit to me... to surrender herself entirely to my will.

Part of me wondered how much of it was psychological. She was raised in a strict house (just how strict, I didn't know yet) and I could sense this dichotomy in her character. She had always been the good girl, the polite girl... but she had these thoughts in her head. Thoughts that she knew her family would never approve of or give her permission to do.

So, how to get around that. It was tricky... but I felt as though Riya was surrendering herself to me because there was an internal barrier that wouldn't let her do this herself. She couldn't ask for these things... but if someone was telling her to do it, ordering her... in a way, she was still being the obedient girl. The fact that she was obeying orders to do things that would send her parents into a fit didn't matter... she was still being obedient.

I'm not going to bullshit you... I was torn. I wanted to tell her that I wanted to 'use' her and make her say that she loved me. But, that's sort of like the whole Aladdin thing with the genie. "I can't make anybody fall in love with anybody else." She was giving me the power to do anything I wanted with her body... but there was still her heart that I knew she would be a little more careful with, no matter what she might give me physically. She'd pushed me away once, so I knew there were barriers I still had to learn about.

That paragraph above, that's all what my heart was saying. My cock? What was my 18-year-old cock saying? It was saying 'do her'.

That's the part I listened to the most closely.

She was grinding into me with her pelvis and kissing me fiercely. Did I mention that Riya's a biter? She's got talented lips and tongue, but she also has some amazing teeth. She never breaks the skin (well, almost never) but she loves to nip away. That was the night I figured that when I feel her teeth pulling at my lips or my earlobe, she really wants something badly. By something, I'm pretty much talking about sex. You know that, right?

In answer to her request, I started kissing my way down her neck. I sometimes wonder if Riya's whole body is just one gigantic erogenous zone. I kissed her neck and she moaned into my ear.

"Oh fuck, keep doing that any longer and I'm so yours you can't believe it," she purred.

I worked lower and started kissing the tops of her breasts. They were just... amazing. I now had first-hand experience of how those Renaissance dresses make it look like the girls wearing them have spheres of flesh inserted into their chest. But with Riya and her ample gifts, she was practically spilling out of it. The more my lips worked their way down and closer to her nipples, the more vocal and excited she became.

The ONE downside of a corset (and I think the only one) is the fabric and the stays are pretty thick. I was massaging her tits with my hands, but it was a pretty thick barrier. (Side note, one of my favorite things to do with Riya is to get her in just a T-shirt with no bra). I suck her nipples through the fabric until it is good and wet and then I use the friction of the wet fabric against her nipples. It really, really works ;) )

I just had to have her tits in my mouth.

"Give that to me," I said, as I fumbled with her breast trapped in the corset.

She understood my meaning and sensuously reached down to pull her breast out and over the corset to offer it to me, quickly doing the same with her other.

I started sucking on her left breast first, my tongue flicking away at her nipple. Then I switched over to her right side and started there, using the wetness of my mouth to help lubricate things as my fingers pinched the nipple I'd just left.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Oh, God Max."

Her pelvis was rocking against me and I could feel how soaked her thong was even through the sweats I'd changed into.

"Hold still," I said, using my one free hand to still her hips.

"But..." she started.

"Just hold still," I said in my 'authority tone'.

I wanted to see if my suspicions were correct. She obeyed me and stopped moving her hips as I redoubled my efforts on her tits. Pinching, tweaking, sucking... I gauged my actions by her reaction and I soon had her panting out desperately.

"Max, baby, what are you doing to me?" she moaned. "How are you making it feel so.. oh god. Oh God! Oh GOD!"

Her hips started moving again then, but not to make herself cum... because she was cumming.

Her body started bucking, quivering from head to toe.

"Oh my God, Max," she was finally able to say. "I've made myself climax a couple of times like that before, but I never thought anyone else would be able to do it. Oh baby, you've got some skills."

"I'm glad you think so," I said.

My mind was considering the next move. I think both of us were sort of playing down our list of porn scenes in our heads, wondering what we might bring to life next.

I knew what I wanted. I'd gone weeks without her amazing lips lockd around my cock and my cock was starving for the attention.

"Suck my cock, Riya," said. "I want you so suck me all the way down your throat and I want you to swallow the whole load this time."

"Oh, I thought you'd never ask," she said.

She slid off of my lap and down onto the floor. It's one of my favorite sights in the world, Riya kneeling in from of me, my lighter skin contrasting against her dark-milk chocolate flesh, her lips 'round my cock, and her wide almond eyes staring up at me in almost worship.

If I'd been taking lessons in how to caress a clit, I couldn't help but wonder how much she'd been practicing with that fucktard Josh because her skills seemed somehow improved over our last time. She worked my cock in and out of her mouth, corkscrewing her hands around my shaft, and licking the top in ways that practically had me paralyzed.

Speaking of porn, I'd seen it too many times now to try it. With her head down there I just had to grab it and start pulling it harder in. She reacted well and seemed to revel in my taking power over her.

I pulled harder and harder, and soon I was offically gagging her. Gugnh Gugnnhg, gugh gugh gugh was the sound coming out of her throat. I would let her up just long enough to catch a deep gasp of breath before pulling her back down. I remembered her dirty talk our first time 'fuck-toy' was the word I remembered. I thought I'd see how it went.

"That's it, do you like sucking a cock like that?" I asked.

I pulled her head back up.

"God yes, Max," she gasped.

I pulled her back down. Gugh gugh gugh gugh.

"That's it, suck it like a whore. Are you a whore, Riya?"

Back up.

"Yes Max," she moaned. "I'm your whore, baby. Make me your whore, please!"

Gugh gugh gugh!

"Oh god, Riya," I moaned after several minutes of totally abusing her throat. I started to pull back to cum in her mouth, but Riya wouldn't have any of it. She clawed at my waist and pulled herself back down on my cock, holding herself there with her lips against my balls as my cock spurted again and again down her throat and her throat swalled and clenched instintiively.

"Did you like that, baby?" she asked when I was finally done.

"Oh god, yes. Come here."

She crawled back up in my lap and started kissing me fervently.

"I love being your whore, Max," she purred. "How else can I prove I'm your whore?"

"First, let me do something," I said.

To be crass, I had yet to 'taste pussy'. I'd been saving that for Riya and I was very, very 'hungry'.

"Lie down," I ordered her.

She did and I caressed her legs in the wonderful silk as I placed myself between her legs.

Oh my god did she taste good. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. She was sweet and musky and... just her. Her pussy tasted like her... and I can't think of a better taste in the world.

I tried to use my lessons that I'd learned with my hands, and it seemed like what I'd learned was working. Riya's fingers were locked in my hair out of desperation as she gasped with pleasure. My fingers were busy, too, sliding in and out of her wetness, pulling inside at her G-spot (I found it pretty easily). I think she had several 'little O's' as I took care of her.

And one other thing happened as my hands were drifting around, I suddenly found one finger resting against her asshole. I just instinctively started caressing it and I was surprised at the change in her moans. She clearly liked it.

Using the available wetness of my finger, I played around with it and slowly began pushing. Her tight sphincter was very resistant at first, but then I felt it open and I pushed my finger in.

I think I would have started fucking her more with my finger, but that intrusion was just the trigger to bring on the Big O.

"Oooffhhhhh Max! Max! I'm cummminggg!" she cried.

Her thighs wrapped around my head and squeezed hard, but I didn't mind, all it did was bring my tongue closer in against her. I kept laving away at her pleasure button until she shuddered and begged me to stop.

I came up for air and it was my turn to kiss her.

"So, how did I do?" I whispered.

"Oh my god, Max," she moaned. "I'm just praying that's a daily occurrence, I've never came like that in my life."

We kissed and caressed each other... and surprise surprise, I was already hard again.

"Max," she said. "How would you like to use your little whore next?"

"How would you like me to use you?" I said.

I saw her eyes sort of dart around in thought and I put something together. It was the permission thing. If she asked for it, she was being bad and I wasn't in control.

"I... I'll do anything, Max."

"No, you tell me," I said, using my 'boss' tone. To help make my point, I grabbed her head and held it tight, forcing her to look me in the eyes.

"Tell me what you want to do, Riya," I said. "Tell me about a nasty dream so I can make it come true."

"Alright," she said.

She looked down again. Man, was I the alpha with this girl.

"Max," she said softly. "Do you know where your finger just was? What if we... you know... tried that."

"Good girl," I said, after my heart stopped beating at about 200 beats per minute. "I'd be more than happy to help you out with that nasty idea.

I contemplated the room and then made a decision.

"Take off your top," I said. "Leave your stockings on, but take off your corset and your thong."

Riya did as I said, and looked amazing in just the stockings.

I walked to my window. We were up on the seventh floor, so not exactly easy to see from the ground, but not inaccessible to prying eyes either.

"Go to the window, Riya," I said. "Go to the window and stand against it with your hands on the glass and your legs spread apart. Now!"

She responded well, though there was fear in her eyes. She crossed to the window and stood there, her whole magnificent body for the world to see.

I walked up behind her and kissed her softly on her neck, then harder and harder until she was gasping.

I'd read up enough on anal to know that lube was important. I didn't have any though, so I followed suit with what I'd seen in the vids. I knelt down and started kissing her ass, getting closer and closer until I was tonguing her, rimming her out. Further and further my tongue spread her brown bud open and she was whimpering from the attention. Then, I gathered up a huge gob of spit and blew it all over her ass before standing. Gathering another gob, I spit into my hand and used it to lube myself up.

It's always a tough go, the first time... the cockhead pushing against the sphincter. I pushed and her asshole gave just a little, she gave a cry. I pushed a little further and her face fell against the cold window. I could see her expression both from behind and in her reflection in the window.

"Oh Max," she whimpered as I pushed further in. "Max, I'm not sure if I can do this."

I was SO ready to stop there, but then I thought of what she'd said, and I repeated it back to her.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back to me.

"What kind of offer is that?" I said. "Do whatever you want? Use you?" Now you're taking it back. I'll show you 'use'."

I don't know what got into me, but right there, I really took her up on her words. With one long push, I buried myself about three-quarters of the way into her ass.

"Oh Max!" she cried. And she literally cried. Tears were streaming down her face, but she was also gasping and moaning a bit, too.

"Oh god, it hurts, it hurts," she whimpered.

"Too much?" I said, sort of breaking the facade I'd just put up.

"No, I... fuck Max, this feels so different than I thought it would. Go a little further in."

I did and she moaned. Then I pulled back out, slowly and her fingers clawed at the glass, scrabbling for something to take hold of.

"Back in," she murmured.

I did go back in, then out, slowly... and after about a minute, it was like every one of her muscles in her ass relaxed to accept me.

"Oh, that's it," she whispered. "Oh do it faster, Max."

I started to move in and out and her ass was soon accepting my entire length.

One thing I've noticed about anal, at least with Riya. A woman's voice is different. It's like because she's being fucked in a more primal, taboo place, it stirs her up from a different emotional core. Riya's voice seemed lower with her moans and... well, she was certainly nastier.

"Oh fuck yeah," Max," she was soon saying. "Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck your whore's ass, Max."

I'd seen lots of vids where the girls could only take in part of the guy's cock, but Riya fell into the 'other' category. My whole cock was soon sliding in and out of her with ease and rapidity and her hips were rocking back to invite each thrust in with vigor.

"Yeah Max," she growled. "Fuck that ass so hard! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!"

Her body was against the window now, her tits smashed up against the cold glass for anyone to see... and a few did. I vaguely remember looking down and seeing at least ten or so people who had noticed us.

Her guttural growls got more intense and then I heard her voice shift... she was close.

"Are you going to cum, baby?" I asked.

"Mm hm.." she whimpered.

"I'll cum with you then," I said.

I picked up the pace as she started to cry out in ecstasy. I soon joined her, roaring out my pleasure as I spilled what felt like an endless spray into her no-longer-virgin asshole.

"Yes, yes, Riya. Yes!" I cried.

I spilled spurt after spurt into her and she ground her ass against my stiffness with her own climax. At the end, we were both gasping, and shivering - especially Riya who was smashed up against the glass.

"You're amazing, Riya," moaned.

Max, oh Max. I don't know how he was doing it, but he was pushing all my buttons. It was both maddening and delectable. If I could I would have his mouth and fingers teasing my nipples all day long. The way he did it made my pussy gush, and my throat hurt from the screams and moans that tore out of it. There was so much to feel, the sensations of his teeth digging into my flesh, his rough tongue, his persistent pinching fingers and the bulge of his cock scraping against my pussy. It was no surprise when I came, but I was still astonished that he had managed to take me there just by playing with my tits. I loved being his plaything, and I think he was beginning to fully grasp what that meant for how far he could go with me. I wanted to surrender completely to him, to be at his beck and call, to tend to whatever he needed from my body whenever he wanted it. Fuck, I must be crazy...

But...it felt so right. And I trusted Max...maybe there were even romantic feelings for him too. I knew that whenever he looked at me, whether it was with the glint of sexual appetite in his eyes or with sweet tenderness, I felt my chest swell and my knees weaken.

Okay, so I did like him. This was going to cause problems later. But no use worrying about that now, Riya. I couldn't anyway, given that Max demanded my full attention.

"Suck my cock, Riya," he said. The way my name rolled off his tongue so easily along with those other words made my spine tingle. I willingly slid down to the floor to kneel in front of him, straddling one of his legs so that my tits rested on his knee and thigh. I couldn't wait to get my tongue and lips on his cock again, I'd missed it ever since I got to do it the first time. It made me feel so good seeing how much pleasure I could give him. I seemed to give him quite a lot of it because he started to tug my head down, shoving his thick length deeper into my throat. Tears stung at my eyes, and I could see my saliva thickly dripping down his cock every time he pulled out before plunging back into me. But the discomfort was nothing compared to how horny it was making me.
Max noticed.
"That's it, do you like sucking a cock like that?"

Oh yes, I did.

His cum was bitter but I devoured it. The taste had no effect on how much I enjoyed seeing the expression on his face as I guzzled his load, his cock pretty much all the way down my throat.

Max never failed to surprise me, and despite my eagerness to please him, he seemed to want to return the favor.
"Lie down," he commanded, and I didn't even bother asking what he'd do. Whatever it was, I wanted it. I will admit that I gave a small "Oh!" of surprised realization when he buried his head between my legs and began to lap at my swollen clit, and the sticky wetness that was trickling out from my pussy. There are no words. But I can try to describe it. It wasn't as intense as being fingered, kind of softer and more subtle. However, this just made it more powerful, because even though I came three times, I felt myself get hornier with each spasm that wracked my body.

Max seemed to be on a roll today because while torturing me with his tongue, he began to explore my asshole with one finger. At first I cried out in startlement, and then he pushed in deeper and my shriek turned into one of sheer ecstasy. I had to will myself to not rock my hips, since Max was still between my thighs, but I couldn't help but tighten them around his neck as a really intense orgasm ripped through me.

What made everything even more perfect was that afterwards we just lay down together and kissed, and I got to unwind in the comfort of his arms. My pussy was still aching, and my nipples were probably as hard as rock, I was still so fucking aroused. As my hands explored Max's chest and stomach, they rested on his cock, which was stiff and engorged again. I looked down, then back up at him and raised one eyebrow while smiling slyly.

"Max," I purred . "How would you like to use your little whore next?"
"How would you like me to use you?"
It took a little coercion on his part to get me to admit what I wanted, but within a few minutes he had me thrust against the window, my ass lifted high in his direction. I looked down at the street through the blurry glass and gulped. This was risky. He had made me take everything but my stockings off so my breasts were now exposed to whoever might be inclined to look up. By now I was breathing hard, the fear of being seen and the anticipation of having Max bury his cock in my asshole were almost too much combined. I felt the warm wetness of his tongue as he began to work it around my asshole, and I started to moan again, my knees almost buckling.
"Ah...ah...fuck...Max..." I had begun to pant again. He gave me more reason to moan when the head of his cock began to nudge hard against my extremely tight asshole. I hissed in pain, and clenched my eyes shut but it felt like too much.

"Max, I'm not sure if I can do this." I gasped, and then waited tentatively for his reply. He seemed to take a pause to think.
"What kind of offer is that? Do whatever you want? Use you? Now you're taking it back. I'll show you 'use'." Fuck. I think I could have cum again just from the tone of his voice.
As if to punctuate his words, he rammed his cock deep into me, and I felt myself stretch painfully around his girth. My back arched and I emitted a sharp shriek. There were tears now freely flowing down my cheeks, I noticed, but still I tried not to give in to the initial temptation to just give up. There was pleasure hidden in that pain though. I knew it. I desired it. Also, I wanted to push myself to the limit, see how much I could take. My tight canal was gripping Max's cock every time he slowly slid it into me. I was being fucked in the ass, like some wanton little slut. It was divine. I wanted this more often, I decided there and then. Max let me direct his pace, and after I felt myself accomodate his thickness, I began to ask him to go faster and harder. It just felt so good. Soon he had me screaming and cursing and talking dirty, with my tits pressed hard against the cold glass, which felt amazing on my nipples. For once I didn't give a damn that there were people who could see me from outside the window, or people who could hear me in the hall. Max was fucking my ass, that was all I knew or could notice. It was delirious, dizzying and drove me to cum within minutes. And my Max came with me. His hot jet of cum filled me while I thrusted back against his hips, wanting every inch of him buried into me while my pussy convulsed in an orgasm so intense my ears started to ring.

"You're amazing, Riya,"
I loved how he said my name.
Maybe thirty minutes later, we were lounging around on his bed. I had cleaned up and was naked still, apart from the stockings, my favorite way to be. Max was lying on his back and I was curled against his side, my fingers delicately stroking his chest. I pulled myself up and rolled over so that I was suddenly lying on top of him, my breasts crushed between us and my arms folded under my chin.

"Have I ever bothered to tell you that you're amazing?" I grinned down at him. He chuckled and reached a hand out to stroke my hair. He then ran his thumb over my lips, gazing at them as if contemplating a kiss. Instead, he decided to stretch his arms over his head and give a huge, possibly fake, yawn.

"No, but you might have to save it for the morning. I'm pretty tired right now, thanks to an insatiable woman who is also amazing." he said with a smirk. I made a "pfft" sort of sound before laughing. Then I shifted higher against his body to reach his mouth. I sucked his tongue hungrily, slinking my hand down his torso to stroke his cock and cup his balls. He had used my body so thoroughly, but I was still ready for more. Maybe not today, but I was definitely looking forward to weeks of spending time with him, whether I was being his little fucktoy or his best friend.

terrafirma said:
I sucked his tongue hungrily, slinking my hand down his torso to stroke his cock and cup his balls. He had used my body so thoroughly, but I was still ready for more. Maybe not today, but I was definitely looking forward to weeks of spending time with him, whether I was being his little fucktoy or his best friend.

MAX

"Maybe not today." Funny, like she could kiss me like that and grab my package and think something else wasn't going to happen.

The next three weeks were a crazy blend of sex and school. I'll tell you something about Riya. She is incredibly focused. That's what makes her such an amazing lover, when she's there, she's there a thousand percent.

At the same time, she pours herself into anything she is doing. So, if she had a term paper due, she would do it. If she had a lab to work on, she would. Sometimes, we'd go two or even three days without anything and then would come the 'bite' we'd be holding hands on the way somewhere and she would lift up my hand and start nibbling on my finger, or I'd just o to kiss her goodnight and she would be pulling on my lip with her teeth.

Rather than give you a running list of our achievements, Maybe we should just give you a couple of highlights.

One night I was incredibly horny, but Riya was reviewing some chemistry. Here's our text conversation.

MAX: Please come to my room.

RIYA: Can't, too much to study.

MAX: I'll rephrase that. Come to my room. Now. Bring your books. Wear a skirt with nothing underneath.

Five minutes later she was at my room, wearing a plaid skirt, her silk stockings, and a white tailored shirt. I have no idea if it was a leftover uniform from school, or just something fun she put together. Didn't matter, it was hot as hell.

"My my, what a good little student you are," I said. "Come in, Miss Riya."

I grabbed the Lit book I'd been reading (American Short Stories) and sat in my chair at my desk. I pulled down my shorts to reveal a raging hard-on and then I reached into the drawer to grab a bottle of lube. Riya watched with her eyes opening wider as I squirted it on and then then stroked myself to distribute the fluid. Wiping my hand on a towel, I picked up my book again.

"Sit," I said. "Right here. I have studying to do, too. Slide your ass down on me, and stay there. I'll tell you when you're allowed to move."

She lifted her skirt to reveal her wonderful ass and then lowered herself down. We'd had a few backdoor experience by then, and she was taking me in easier each time (and seemed to be enjoying it more each time, too.) She pushed her ass against me and I felt that lovely 'pop' when the ass opens up. She lowered herself down perhaps two inches which was all she could take at first, and then she picked up her book and started studying and taking notices. I lifted my book and just set it on her back. We sat there like that for over half an hour, the only movement being us turning pages and her ass sinking down a bit more, taking in another bit of my cock.

At the end of the half hour, she officially bottomed out and gave a great sigh.

"Max, I want to fuck now," she said calmly.

"Who the fuck cares?" I said. "You've got studying to do. Stay there and do your work."

She did as I ordered, but I felt her ass clench around me. We lasted about another fifteen minutes before neither one of us could hold off any more. I set my book down and kissed her back through her shirt.

"So, are you my whore right now?"

"Oh my god, you have no idea how much I'm your whore," she said.

"Well, fuck my cock with your ass, whore," I said.

She started moving up and down on my cock and grunting like an animal. I know that sounds crass, but again, it was those different sounds emanating from her throat that came from the same gut I was splitting open from below.

"What would you do for me?" I asked as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"Anything," she moaned.

Her face was buried in the desk out of pleasure, but her voice was clear (though low).

"Max, you have no idea. I would do anything, anything for you right now."

"Good," I said. "Then get off and suck me off."

She lifted her head then and peered back in surprise.

"Do it," I said. "Suck me off. Clean me off."

She stood up and I felt that sad moment of her tightness slipping off of me.

She turned around and got down on her knees. I now had a hot Pakistani schoolgirl kneeling in front of me and licking her ass juices off of my cock. She started servicing me like she usually did, but she seemed to be doing it with a bit more excitement this time. I had to grab her had, I had to. I started pulling her down harder and harder on my cock, gagging the fuck out of her and then I really turned on the gas. I pulled her hard and kept her there. They say that sword swallowers build up their gag reflex to be able to keep it down perhaps twenty seconds at the most.

I kept Riya there thirty. She looked up me with that spit-drooled chin in panic as her instincts kicked in. Her throat started constricting, and almost like she was drowning she started pushing away from me, but I held tight. At last, I let her up and let her breathe. Once she had gotten a bit of her breath back she looked up at me with adoration and lust.

"Oh Max, I feel so fucking nasty," she said. "I love it."

"You need to study though," I said. "Come here."

I had her stand and lifted her skirt all the way up. She leaned over the desk now, her book in front of her. I plunged my cock into her ass and she squealed with pleasure.

"You've been a bad girl," I said. "Shirking your studies. You'll need to be punished."

"Ooh, yes sir," she said in a husky voice.

"Read your book out loud," I said. "Your punishment is coming soon."

"Covalent bonds," she said, "are sometimes..."

SMACK

My hand came down hard on her ass. She gasped, but pushed herself harder against me.

It went on like that for several minutes. I would let her read for a while and then at random times my hand would descend.

"The introduction of arsenic into a neutral solution..."

SMACK

"An ion solution will...

SMACK

"Do you want it harder, Riya?" I said after a particularly hard spank. "Is that what you want?"

I couldn't believe the answer that came out of her quivering lips.

"Yes," she whimpered.

I didn't have the leverage, being inside of her, so I pulled out and really hauled off. Reading was done with for the moment. My hand started smacking against her wonderful ass harder and harder. I eventually worked down a little bit, where her ass met her thighs and was soon spanking her inflamed labia that was practically swollen from excitement. My hand was now coming back wet from the juices she was dripping.

"You like that, Riya," I said. "Do you like it when I slap your cunt?"

Looking back, I couldn't believe I'd said it. I never really used that word, even when we were nasty, but it just came out.

"Oh fuck yeah, Max," she moaned. "Slap it. Slap my pussy. Slap my cunt."

I spanked for several more minutes, my hand gripped firmly in her hair, the other one smacking away. Her ass and thighs were soon red (not an easy task with her brown skin, it was a dark, rich hue).

"Oh fuck, Max. Fuck!" she suddenly cried. Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor to her knees as a crazy orgasm shook her body.

"Oh god oh god oh ogogod!" she cried.

At the same time she was still desperate to please me and her shaking hand reached up to grab my cock. Her lips were soon wrapped around my cock and she was tugging and working me hungrily.

"Cum for me baby," she said. "I need to taste you so bad."

It didn't take long, not after what we'd been doing. Within minutes I was spurting huge gobs into her throat and she was gobbling down every drop hungrily.

I had one more surprise for her, which I debated doing. When she was done, and looking up at me with her salt-stained lips and big beautiful eyes.

"You may go, Miss Riya. Your services are no longer needed," I said. "Go on and get back to your studies."

She looked slightly hurt but stood up, got her things and left with a half-pouty glance back as she closed my door.

About ten minutes later, I heard a tentative knock on my door.

I opened it to find Riya there in pajama pants and a half T-shirt, the bottom of her tits visible beneath the fabric. She also had a small bucket and a wash cloth and a hand towel.

"There's no way I'm sleeping away from my boyfriend tonight," she said. "I won't get any more studying done and I need to be in his arms. Now come here."

She closed the door and knelt down in front of me and pulled down my shorts. Tenderly, she washed off my cock, looking up into my eyes with a loving look.

"Don't want to mess with infections," she said matter-of-factly. "There's some nasty stuff back there, as fun as it is. Best to keep it out of my lady parts."

She washed me tenderly... and of course got me to very hard, but she didn't do anything else. When she was done, she dried me off, pulled up my shorts, placed her supplies next to my bed and crawled in.

All I could do is just sort of stare in wonder at my fabulous enigma named Riya.

"Well?" she said, looking at me with her hypnotic eyes. "Are you coming to bed?"

There were a couple of significant things that happened there. One, she'd used the word 'boyfriend'. I wasn't even sure if she was conscious of saying it. Two, she had taken the initiative... but as 'Riya'. Not as 'whore Riya' or 'Slut Riya', but it seemed that regular Riya had a bit of gumption when she wanted it.

The sex was so tender it was mind-blowing in its own way. We made out, stripped, and made love in your basic missionary position. It was tender and loving and so romantic it made my head buzz. It was almost hotter because of the contrast with what we'd just done. Mind you, her climax was not small - I had the scratch marks on my back for a few days to prove it. When I came it was amazing, too, and it seemed like I actually came more than the first time, pulling out and spraying my first shot across her tits and up to her neck, leaving a trail of white jizz from there down to her belly.

When I was done, she reached down and grabbed the towel to clean herself up. I laid back and soon she was snuggling against me, her head on my chest, her leg thrown across my legs. She kissed my chest tenderly a few times and then her eyes drifted shut and I fell asleep happier than I'd ever been.

A footnote to that night, the next day she came back to the dorm room and tackled me, pinning me down and kissing me voraciously.

"Guess what?" she said. "I got a hundred and five percent on the test. I really like this new study method. Well, except for the fact that I had to change my panties after the test because I was so wet thinking about how I'd learned the material."

So what else could I tell you. Riya was the master (or mistress) of sneak attacks. The kitchen in the basement, the laundry room... one time she rented a racketball court at the rec center just to suck me off, no other reason. Maybe she can fill you in on one or two of the times she remembers. Sure, I 'used' her some of those times, but they were her idea

She was hot and cold though. I noticed that she always changed toward me after she'd talked to her family, but she wouldn't tell me why.

"Just think about it," I said. "We're going to be back home in Spokane for Christmas Break. No school to worry about it. Think of the fun we'll have.

"Yeah," said Riya non-noncommittally. She was staring off, somewhere else.

That one time, that night, was the only time she called me boyfriend that semester. I didn't push the issue, but that word rolled around in my head and echoed in my heart like a song lyric.

The next three or so weeks for me had me in a giddy stupor. I will admit that I've never had feelings for any man before, so it was really, really hard to recognize just what it meant that there was a strange fluttering in my stomach and a quickening of my heartbeat whenever I was around Max. And on top of that he got me ridiculously horny. Like all the time. He could get me wet without even touching me. It could be something as insignificant as a look, or a single well-worded comment. I think Max had begun to find all my buttons, and he had no issues with pressing them.

After the first time he fucked my ass he didn't hesitate to keep claiming it. Soon I was giving him all of me, and letting him use me in any way. This doesn't mean I was some passive creature. He did things to me, wonderful things but I tended to initiate more often. I couldn't help it. Every time I thought I had gotten enough, I just began to crave more. And not just animalistic fucking that left me sore, sweating and shaking with exhaustion. Though that was great too. Making love with him was divine. His skin caressing mine, his lips soft and sweet, his muscles rippling under my hands as I gripped him while at the cusp of pleasure...I couldn't get enough of that either. And it made odd feelings rouse in me.

One such night this happened, I was sleeping over at his room again. We had stayed up till 3 AM, just cuddling and watching a movie together. Okay, so I made him get up and make me microwavable mac and cheese at one point, but aside from that we were in constant cuddle mode. He had wanted to watch more Bollywood movies, so I had scrounged up a few of my favorites, and now we were watching Hum Tum.

A staple of most Hindi movies is the rainy scene, where lovers sing and sensually dance together while being drenched by the rain. This particular movie had a song with very...moving lyrics.

Let your breath sink into mine...
Slowly let your heartbeat increase.
This is what the moment bids:
We must draw near,
I and you,
You and I.

Oh...I shifted where I lay next to Max. My head was resting under his arm and against his chest, and my squirming made his hand fall down to my breast (or maybe it didn't just fall of its own accord). This was a movie I had watched before, but the lyrics were a bit more different now that I heard them while I was with Max.

I was wearing nothing but a thin pink crop top that hung losely under the curves of my breasts, and a lacy black thong. Max liked me braless, and I had no complaints with that, so that's how I stayed most nights.

Touch my body this way,
As if it were a melodious instrument.
Darkness is hidden in your hair;
Let it fall loose, so night can be free.
Let your scarf slip from your breast;
Let 1 drops of dew slip away.

I began to nibble my lip, and noticed that my nipples had hardened. Max seemed to notice this too, since his hand was now casually stroking the protruding nub of my nipple through my shirt. He gave me an amused glance, inclining his head towards the television where the couple still did swayed under pouring rain. "Really? All it takes is that?"

Making a face, I swatted playfully at his arm. "No! I'm just...cold." I finished and tried not to grimace at my bad lie. Max straight up laughed and shook his head, and I pretended to glare at him. Taking the remote control, I turned the television off and tossed the remote aside.

"You can't get all smug with me, Mister Hansen," I said coyly while lying down across his legs. Hiking up the flimsy material of my shirt, I exposed my plump breasts. Max gave a slight groan, and his hands rose to touch but I shook my head and grinned, pushing his fingers away.

"No touching...not yet."

I had his shorts down in seconds.

Burying my face against his balls, I moaned as I took in his musky male scent, and then with one swift motion I ran my tongue along the pliant skin of his balls up his entire shaft. Stopping at the head, I gazed straight into Max's eyes while giving his cockhead a slow and sucking kiss. He was now rock hard and panting for breath.

"Fuck...Riya."

"Really? All it takes is that?" I teased. He grinned and just gripped my hair at the back of his head before giving it a firm tug in response.

I began to slide his cock in and out of my mouth, slathering it with my drool, which also dripped unchecked down my chin. When I had it nice and wet, I hugged it with my tits, and my cushiony brown flesh swallowed the swollen length of his cock.

"You like that babe?" I murmured, looking at him before I lowered my head and licked and spat on his cock while rubbing my tits faster and faster against it. Soon my breasts were a slippery, bouncy blur, as I jacked him off hard and fast. Max had his head thrown back now, but his hold on my hair was still adamant. Sometimes he would jerk my head down and I would comply, lowering my breasts down to rest on his balls while I slid him in and out of the constricting dampness of my throat.

He had a fondness of holding me down sometimes, until I was flailing for breath, choking and crying so that my mascara trickled down my cheeks. He did that then, and I felt my chin bury into my tits as I had him rapidly fuck my throat in short and swift motions. When he let me up for air I gasped, but I did not pause in pleasuring him, my hands immediately grabbing my breasts to continue fucking him.

"Oh baby, mmm...I want you to blow your load all over my tits. Just spray it all over my fucking face. Make my face and tits filthy with your cum." I moaned.

Max didn't seem to need more bidding than this. He gripped my hair so hard it hurt, and began fucking my throat with abandon, his head tilted back and his eyes shut tight. He came hard, and he came a lot. It flooded my mouth, the taste strong and bitter. I let it dribble out of my lips, and it seeped down my chin in thick rivulets, until it splattered across my chest. Sitting up on my knees, I lifted my tits with my hands and began lapping up his globs of cum while not taking my eyes off Max. He smiled where he lay, and beckoned me with one hand.

By this point we could switch from aggressively tearing at each other to sharing a tender embrace pretty smoothly. It was a natural flow, and there was no awkwardness when we fell out of a role and went back to "normal". So it was no surprise when the kiss he gave me was one that was sweet, and seeking, and so very loving.

We fell asleep naked, the sheets deliciously cool on our skin. Even as I faded out, my euphoria was tinged with guilt. I still hadn't told Max about my parents. The ghost of his kiss remained on my lips, and I touched them lightly. I felt the pressure of tears rising to my eyes, and swallowed hard. He cared for me. A lot. I think I had known for a while, but it was hard to acknowledge because then I had to deal with my feelings, which meant I had to deal with my special circumstances. I had to tell him tomorrow.

Max woke up to the sight of me draped in one of his long sleeved shirts and nothing else. I had woken up maybe an hour before him, anxious about what I had to disclose.

"Good morning," I smiled from the foot of his bed. He looked so yummy with the sheets pooled at his waist. If I didn't have serious things to discuss, I probably would have thrown myself at him.

Max's roommate had a fancy coffeemaker he allowed us to use, so I had prepared two steaming cups of the stuff, and had one waiting for Max.

"Good morning, beautiful. Sleep well?" he murmured sleepily, and I felt that now familiar swelling in my chest and tightness in my throat. He was so unbearably sweet sometimes. Somehow I managed a nod. As he sat up in bed I gingerly handed him his mug of coffee before I perched at the foot of his bed again.

"Max...there's something I need to make clear now that we're so...close," I started nervously, fiddling with my hair. He looked at me over the rim of his cup, a mixture of interest and trepidation on his face.

"It's nothing too terrible. I mean it kind of is but it's probably...fixable. You see...my parents are really, really traditional. And this means that one day soon they expect me to get married. To a Pakistani guy. And they would totally kill me if I went out with a white guy," I said this all hesitantly, not sure how Max would take it. I didn't want to hurt him. However, putting up my usual barriers was tiring, and painful. I wanted him to know all of me.
"And this sucks even more because...because..." my tongue seemed to get heavy in my mouth but I pressed on, "...because I really like you Max. I have since we first started becoming friends. It's just that I had no hope...for us. But now...I really want to try. Really, really want to try. You're so amazing to me Max, and I can't imagine how much it would hurt to lose you..." I faltered here, my voice cracking. There were tears stinging at my eyes so I hastily looked down. "I don't know if you'll want anything to do with me after knowing that, and I'm sorry it took so long to tell you. I just wanted to be sure that this was something I'd be willing to fight for. And I am...if you want me that is..." I finished in a murmur.

terrafirma said:
"I don't know if you'll want anything to do with me after knowing that, and I'm sorry it took so long to tell you. I just wanted to be sure that this was something I'd be willing to fight for. And I am...if you want me that is..." I finished in a murmur.

I can't describe the relief I felt... eventually. When she first started talking I could tell she was serious, and here's the crazy part... the way she was dressed told me it wouldn't be all bad. If she'd already gotten into real clothes, that would have meant that subconsciously she was ready to leave. No, she'd made me coffee and she was dressed in one of my shirts (and nothing else), so I knew she was planning on at least sticking around to discuss whatever this was.

The relief came when I heard her explaining her predicament. Things suddenly made sense. Riya had simply been indulging her bad-girl instincts, at least at the start. How's the expression go? "Holiday in Goa." I was that... and I suppose so was fucktard Josh. Instead of Goa, though, it was college. She'd only planned on having a simple friends-with-benefits arrangement, a fling.

But then came the words "I just wanted to be sure that this was something I'd be willing to fight for."

I've mentioned milestones before. The night she slept over. The next morning. The day we got back together. That morning. That was one of the biggest.

Looking back, it was fascinating to look at her language. Wonderful, intelligent Riya who is never at a loss for words... she couldn't even find quite how to say what she wanted. She was nervous and pulling at her hair and looking down, never catching eyes with me. Never catching eyes until she said 'something to fight for' and then she looked up and her lovely eyes, brimming with tears, looked straight into mine and took whatever part of my heart that hadn't yet belonged to her.

She hadn't said she loved me. She hadn't said she was going to go straight home to confront her parents... and I saw there were still huge barriers around that for her - there would be for me, too. But she said I was worth it.

I set my coffee down and sat up my bed with my head against the headboard.

"Come here," I said.

I gestured to her and she set her own coffee down and came to me, straddling my legs and sitting in my lap. Were were both naked, at least down there. Believe it or not, I wasn't hard yet. I think was still recovering from the shock of what she was going to say.

She sat there, our bare sexes touching and I pulled her into tender embrace, just hugging her. When she looked at me again, there were still tears on her face. I kissed them away, just like I had done when we had taken each others' virginity.

"I understand," I said. "I understand that we'll have to take it slow when it comes to your family. Right?"

"Mm hmm," she said.

"I understand that we won't be changing our relationship status on Facebook to 'married' or 'in a relationship' any time soon.

"No," she said. "But... I'll give you 'it's complicated'. How does that sound?

"I like that. So, I'm not your boyfriend. I'm your complication."

"Yeah," she said with smile. "I love that. My complication.

"And we won't be posting pictures of us kissing or getting drunk at parties and me holding your boobs."

"No," she said, giggling. "That definitely won't be happening."

"Damn," I said. "I've always wanted to be your hand-bra."

"Any time you want, Max, in private," she said.

To illustrate she lifted my hand to place it on her left breast, right over her heart.

"I never thought I'd have such a beautiful complication in my life," I said, kissing her neck.

"Do you know what I'd like right now?" said Riya. "I'd very much like for my complication to make love to me."

I was certainly hard by then and I happily obliged. She lifted up, reached down to grab my cock, and guided me easily in.

I can't explain it, but things felt different. Suddenly, with this emotional shift - everything was more intense. Riya felt it, too and she hissed into my ear with pleasure as I filled her all the way up.

We began making love in slow, languorous motions. Riya lifted and lowered herself while working her magical hips while my own hips rose to meet her. My fingers got busy with the shirt buttons and though she kept it on I soon had full access to her perfect large tits and I was kissing away at her hard nipples.

This was the perfect angle for her to grind herself and she found the perfect spot to roll her hips in tiny circles. She was moaning loudly, right on the edge as my lips added to the pleasure. She couldn't quite get there, though, and I wanted her to SO badly. I took her hand in mine and guided it gently down to her pelvis.

"Cum for me, Riya," I said. "Make yourself cum and let me watch."

She tipped her hips back enough to give herself and her fingers started to work. Her other hand worked its way up the back of my neck and into my hair and gripped firmly. Not roughly, but solid, like I was her anchor.

"Oh Max, do you want me to?" she said, staring tenderly into my eyes. "Do you want me to, now?"

"God yes, Riya," I said.

"Okay," she gasped.

She rubbed harder and harder at her clit and suddenly gritted her teeth and shut her lips in overwhelming pleasure, a squeal forcing its way through her lips.

"Oh Max, oh Max, Oh max," she cried.

I felt a huge wash of warmth on my cock and my pelvis as she squirted heavily. I'm surprised I didn't cum right there in response, but somehow I held it together. Her hand came up off her clit and she gripped my face in her hands, kissing me fiercely as the climax kept shaking her body in fits and bursts.

"Oh Max, what was... how did... how can this keep.... getting better? I've... I... my... fuck... fuck-fuck-fuck oohhfhfff!"

I held her as some of the final tremors rocked through her body.

"Well said," I said with a grin.

"Fuck you!" she said, slapping my chest. "You try being coherent when you cum. Speaking of..."

She looked down, not meeting my eyes.

"Max, I... I started the pill about a month ago. With where I am in the month, and that, we should be pretty safe. Would you... would you cum inside of me?"

I was stunned... and she didn't need to ask twice. I started pushing into her, the feeling of her pussy amazing from the extra 'lube' she'd provided. It didn't take long either.

"Oh Riya!" I gasped.

"Max, do it! I've dreamed about this for so long. Cum in me, baby! Fill me up!"

I gave a huge groan and felt the cum gather deep in my balls and start to shoot.

"Oh Max!" she moaned. "It's so hot! It feels so good, I never would have imagined it would feel like.... Oh my ffuuuucking gooooodddd!"

The emotional and physical sensation of having me fill her up seemed to really do the trick and, through my own orgasmic haze, I saw Riya's eyes roll back in her head as she threw back her head and practically howled.

"Oh Max!" she cried.

"Riya!" I groaned. "Oh my Riya!"

We were soon spent and exhausted in each others' arms. I pushed her disheveled hair out of her face and kissed her tenderly.

"Oh Riya," I said. "I... I lo..."

She put a gentle finger to my lips to stop what I was going to say.

"Shh," she said. "That was amazing and I... I know how you feel, Max. I do. But let's save that, okay? You're already my cute complication. That's a good start, yeah?"

I nodded and just kissed her tenderly again.

That day marked a change in our relationship.

It also marked a change in something else. As we started kissing, I started to slide my cock in and out of her again.

"Ooh, Max," she said. "Already hard again?"

"Oh yeah," I said with a grin, "I guess so."

Something changed in my body that day. I don't know if it was the first feeling of cumming inside of Riya, or the emotional part... but it was like my cock suddenly woke up for her. I'm not talking anything science fiction impossible here, but I was suddenly incredibly resilient', even for a teenaged guy. If I'd been good for 2 or 3 times on a good day, I could now manage 5 or 6. If it had taken ten or fifteen minutes to get hard again after cumming, now it was only a couple, if I even got fully soft. And my cum outpout seemed to actually increase a bit, and not go down too much even if I'd already cum that day.

I don't think Riya complained... much.

That was actually just before finals week and contrary to our earlier 'study session' we both knew that we should keep our hands off of each other.

We knew that, but our bodies seemed to disagree. We'd gone to my room to study and we'd held hands, then kissed a little bit, and soon I was laying on top of Riya and fucking her from behind while she laid on the bed and read her psych notes.

An hour later we were sweaty and gasping.

"This isn't going to work," she said, rolling over and punching my arm. "Leave me alone!"

"You leave me alone," I said. "You're just as bad."

"Okay, new rule for finals week," she said. "And you're not going to believe this coming from a girl, but quickies only. We don't have time for any marathons."

That worked out well. She would drop down and suck me off as fast she could, or I'd do the same, having a quick 'snack'.

We even had a couple of contests. We'd get horny and just say 'go' and masturbate for each other. Say what you want about girls, but Riya can be pretty damned quick - and that's hot in its own way.

Finals were good, especially for Riya. She is so smart and so dedicated it makes me sick.

She was flying out that Friday and I was going out Saturday morning. However, I had a surprise for Riya. I put in a call to a friend of my sisters who was a travel agent and she was amazing. She got me switched to Riya's flight and even got us seats together in a two-seat row. I didn't say a word to Riya, didn't even go to the airport with her.

The first thing she knew of it was when I sat down next to her. She was actually texting me on her phone and did a double-take when she saw me next to her. I can still picture here there, she looked so beautiful in the more traditional clothes she was wearing (I'll let you tell her what, I still sometimes mix up 'sari' with other stuff... that's not cultural, I get shirt and blouse and outfit and dress mixed up, too.)

"Well now," I said. "Five hours on a plane next to you? This could get 'complicated'."

Back
Top Bottom